• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged and waved Haiiro off. "Nah. It's fine." He nodded and looked around. "So, where your friend?"
"...I'm sensing she's on the roof with...someone else...or a few someone else's at the moment..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I'm sensing she's on the roof with...someone else...or a few someone else's at the moment..."
"Lead the way, Babe." Ansom said as he locked the doors of his car before leaning on the side of it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"What, you think we PLAN this trips back? No, some jackass keeps sending us back just to be a dick. It's not fun. Anyway, I'm from four years, twelve days, and sixteen hours from now."
''Alright...''

...⊹She said before opening a portal to that time⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...''
...⊹She said before opening a portal to that time⊹...
The future Seria heads through the portal, leaving current Seria to wonder what the hell future Seria had told Cinder.

NeoClassical said:
"Lead the way, Babe." Ansom said as he locked the doors of his car before leaning on the side of it.
Haiiro sighs, leading Ansom towards the school's roof.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The future Seria heads through the portal, leaving current Seria to wonder what the hell future Seria had told Cinder.
Ansom followed behind Haiiro. Enjoying the....view. As he walked, he began to twirl around his dagger, causing it to flip up into the air and land on his fingertip.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom followed behind Haiiro. Enjoying the....view. As he walked, he began to twirl around his dagger, causing it to flip up into the air and land on his fingertip.
Haiiro leads Ansom to the roof silently.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro leads Ansom to the roof silently.
At one point while Ansom was flipping the knife, he sneezed and the blade cut his finger. "Fuck me!" He yelped.

He growled and the dagger turned to ash. "Fucking allergies. I'm already not fond of this nature goddess..."

((so I was planning on asking Fukushima Akira some questions in the OOC, but I guess he must have already left, so I'm winging it. Does anyone here have an open character? I need to introduce my character in the RP and I would prefer to have an interaction lined up rather than making a giant post and then not having anyone give a twat about it and me having to awkwardly introduce my character again later.))

Nevermore said:
((so I was planning on asking Fukushima Akira some questions in the OOC, but I guess he must have already left, so I'm winging it. Does anyone here have an open character? I need to introduce my character in the RP and I would prefer to have an interaction lined up rather than making a giant post and then not having anyone give a twat about it and me having to awkwardly introduce my character again later.))
(I've got a few characters free.)

NeoClassical said:
At one point while Ansom was flipping the knife, he sneezed and the blade cut his finger. "Fuck me!" He yelped.
He growled and the dagger turned to ash. "Fucking allergies. I'm already not fond of this nature goddess..."
Haiiro frowns. "Ya know, you're not making a good first impression here, Ansom. And what do you mean allergies? Also, you do realize that you just said that while she was standing RIGHT FUCKING IN FRONT OF US!" Haiiro whispered angrily. Admittedly though, Seria hadn't even noticed either of them, was facing the complete opposite direction, and hadn't actually heard them.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "Ya know, you're not making a good first impression here, Ansom. And what do you mean allergies? Also, you do realize that you just said that while she was standing RIGHT FUCKING IN FRONT OF US!" Haiiro whispered angrily. Admittedly though, Seria hadn't even noticed either of them, was facing the complete opposite direction, and hadn't actually heard them.
Ansom sucked in some air through hi teeth. "Oh yikes. Sorry." He said before taking a step towards Seria. "So, do we just go up to her?" He whispered to Haiiro.

NeoClassical said:
(I've got a few characters free.)
(I've only got one. A typhokinetic with a death wish, whom Fukushima Akira promptly approved then left. The character hasn't been introduced yet, so I can have him pop up pretty much anywhere so as long as its a logical location for him to be.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Cinder soon went back to Seria as Yuki left☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sucked in some air through hi teeth. "Oh yikes. Sorry." He said before taking a step towards Seria. "So, do we just go up to her?" He whispered to Haiiro.
"I guess... Wait, what did you mean earlier by allergies?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon went back to Seria as Yuki left☫...

"S-So...M-Mistress...W-What did future me tell you?..." Seria asks. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to tell her, and would probably be a better idea to just do what future Seria had told Cinder.

Nevermore said:
(I've only got one. A typhokinetic with a death wish, whom Fukushima Akira promptly approved then left. The character hasn't been introduced yet, so I can have him pop up pretty much anywhere so as long as its a logical location for him to be.)
(Yeah. I was looking for a time to use my Librarian, Greene, anyway. Or I could use Suzanne or Fiona. Any preferences?)

AriaTheWatcher said:

"S-So...M-Mistress...W-What did future me tell you?..." Seria asks. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to tell her, and would probably be a better idea to just do what future Seria had told Cinder.
Ansom nodded before shrugging. "Oh you know, simple pollen and stuff like that. It also gets very bad around birch wood." He chuckled. "I hope this girl doesn't specialize in birch...." He muttered.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded before shrugging. "Oh you know, simple pollen and stuff like that. It also gets very bad around birch wood." He chuckled. "I hope this girl doesn't specialize in birch...." He muttered.
"Ah. Ok. She seems to be talking to someone else...what should we do?"

AriaTheWatcher said:

''...It's nothing...Just checking up I guess...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ah. Ok. She seems to be talking to someone else...what should we do?"
"I told you about it earlier." Ansom said before he sat down on a bench. "Patience." He patted the seat next to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
(Yeah. I was looking for a time to use my Librarian, Greene, anyway. Or I could use Suzanne or Fiona. Any preferences?)
(... I got approved about... maybe an hour ago... do you really think I've read through all... um let's see... 25x106= 2650+ characters that are in the RP? I have no idea who they are sorry. I would say take your best guess and pick whomever you want. The first interaction between two characters is almost always guaranteed to be awkward anyway xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...It's nothing...Just checking up I guess...''
"O-Oh...W-Well, I-I need to go stop the fake, Mistress! D-Don't follow me!"

NeoClassical said:
"I told you about it earlier." Ansom said before he sat down on a bench. "Patience." He patted the seat next to him.
"Alright, alright."

Nevermore said:
(... I got approved about... maybe an hour ago... do you really think I've read through all... um let's see... 25x106= 2650+ characters that are in the RP? I have no idea who they are sorry. I would say take your best guess and pick whomever you want. The first interaction between two characters is almost always guaranteed to be awkward anyway xD )
(Okay. I'll use Greene. He's a dragon who has the ability of Hyper Mind, and the ability to see into anybody's past memories and their thoughts, no matter how deeply stored.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-Oh...W-Well, I-I need to go stop the fake, Mistress! D-Don't follow me!"
"Alright, alright."
Ansom pulled out another dagger from his waist and began to pick his fingernails with them. He then glanced at Haiiro and kissed her cheek. "Usually it's me that causes the mistakes.....not fixing them...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom pulled out another dagger from his waist and began to pick his fingernails with them. He then glanced at Haiiro and kissed her cheek. "Usually it's me that causes the mistakes.....not fixing them...."
Haiiro blushes. "I-I doubt you've made as many mistakes as me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro blushes. "I-I doubt you've made as many mistakes as me..."
"Oh believe me, I have made many more mistakes than you." Ansom said. "But I don't wanna talk about that~" He said before he began to kiss Haiiro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back