• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
(Okay. I'll use Greene. He's a dragon who has the ability of Hyper Mind, and the ability to see into anybody's past memories and their thoughts, no matter how deeply stored.)
((my characters Crow, he's a typhokinetic (a smoke manipulator) and has a pretty boring past so not much use in looking there xD just a lot of depression and indifference))

NeoClassical said:
"Oh believe me, I have made many more mistakes than you." Ansom said. "But I don't wanna talk about that~" He said before he began to kiss Haiiro.
Haiiro blushes, seeming confused as to why Ansom had randomly decided to kiss her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''N-No, you can't...''
"Y-You can't stop me, m-mistress! I-I need to do this!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro blushes, seeming confused as to why Ansom had randomly decided to kiss her.
Ansom pulled away from the kiss and noticed the confused look on Haiiro's face. "Sorry...." He looked back over at the goddess. "What did you say her name was again?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Seria...please. Don't make me force you..''

...☫She asked in a bit of a depressed tone☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom pulled away from the kiss and noticed the confused look on Haiiro's face. "Sorry...." He looked back over at the goddess. "What did you say her name was again?"
"N-No need to apologize...I-I didn't mind. Anyway, her name's Seria."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...☫She asked in a bit of a depressed tone☫...

"F-Force me? W-What do you mean mistress?..."

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko placed a hand over her heart, absolutely thrilled to hear it. she knew there was something she really liked about chler, and there was something.. relieving to hear they were so compatible. but... why? maiko's cheeks flushed, considering the possibility. they cut through one of the student parking lots to get to the female dorms.

"that's so good," she comments warmly, her hand lightly clenching itself. "i think... you'd really make someone happy."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: the southeast u.s! i try to make a couple posts during the day and at one before i go to bed, which is which is the reason for the time discrepancy.

(and just pretend i mentioned putting the trash in the garbage and exiting the cafeteria in the last post bc i definitely meant to, haha.)

"W-well.... Thank you.... You too..." Chler exclaimed, lightly blushing, walking alongside Maiko.

"Y-You know.... I'm just curious.. How would yo imagine your first kiss with so-someone?" She asked

AriaTheWatcher said:
"N-No need to apologize...I-I didn't mind. Anyway, her name's Seria."
"F-Force me? W-What do you mean mistress?..."
Ansom nodded. "Seria....." He muttered before nodding. "They seem to be arguing...." He tilted his head.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"M-Mistress...p-please...I-I need to do this..." Now would be a good time to follow future Seria's advice on how to treat Seria.
''...No, I won't allow it Seria...And I mean it. Besides, since you're calling me mistress, you should obey my requests right?''

...☫Cinder asked a bit more seriously☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...No, I won't allow it Seria...And I mean it. Besides, since you're calling me mistress, you should obey my requests right?''
...☫Cinder asked a bit more seriously☫...
Seria frowns. "...Yes mistress...I won't go after the fake Seria..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Then...let's NOT interrupt them."
Ansom tilted his head. "Sorry, did you say something?" He shook his head. "I'm too busy figuring out the best way to interrupt them."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns. "...Yes mistress...I won't go after the fake Seria..."
...☫Cinder smiled at Seria. It worked. Now just to get used to being more serious in her orders and not letting Seria take control☫...

''Good. It's just that...nothing good will come from chasing that fake down..''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom tilted his head. "Sorry, did you say something?" He shook his head. "I'm too busy figuring out the best way to interrupt them."
"Not now Ansom. Don't interrupt people when they're arguing, especially not goddesses."

HimeragiSeiker said:

''Good. It's just that...nothing good will come from chasing that fake down..''

"...Alright mistress..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Not now Ansom. Don't interrupt people when they're arguing, especially not goddesses."
"...Alright mistress..."
Ansom sighed. "Ugh. I'm just itching to draw some blood." He glanced down at his finger. "Blood that maybe isn't mine." He stabbed his knife in on the bench in between Haiiro's middle and index fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Ugh. I'm just itching to draw some blood." He glanced down at his finger. "Blood that maybe isn't mine." He stabbed his knife in on the bench in between Haiiro's middle and index fingers.
"Eep! T-That was a bit close there... Y-You could've stabbed one of my fingers!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Alright mistress..."
''Seria...I just need to keep you in my sights because...Well, I don't want anything bad happening to you if you're not here..''

NeoClassical said:
(Probably just somewhere in the school hallways.)
(ok sure.)

Crow sighed as he opened his eyes and stared up at the blue sky from the school's main building roof.

"Well I've already skipped... well... till whatever period we're in now. Wonder if it's even worth going downstairs."

Sighing as he sat upright, Crow reached into his back pocket and pulled out a cigarette box and sticking one in his mouth before lighting it, he begrudgingly stood and walked to the roof access where he blew out a plume of smoke and heading into the halls, he left behind him a trail of toxic air.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria...I just need to keep you in my sights because...Well, I don't want anything bad happening to you if you're not here..''
"...A-alright mistress...I-I won't leave your sight..."

NeoClassical said:
"What's wrong? I wouldn't have hit you, Babe." Ansom laughed. "Give me a kiss."
"Y-You're acting strange, Ansom..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...A-alright mistress...I-I won't leave your sight..."
"Y-You're acting strange, Ansom..."
''Good. And also...we're going to my place, and...you're moving in with me. Don't worry, you're gonna like the place.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back