• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, covering her mouth with her hand.
"I didn't know you were a man, my dear" She exclaimed, laughing gently.
Dakota laughed knowing she must've said it wrong "Me either" she said before picking a book out for herself "But yeah, that was a guess I'd be surprised if I got it 100% right in the first phrase I've ever spoke in a language" she said as her laughing quieted down.

Nona said:
Dakota laughed knowing she must've said it wrong "Me either" she said before picking a book out for herself "But yeah, that was a guess I'd be surprised if I got it 100% right in the first phrase I've ever spoke in a language" she said as her laughing quieted down.
Lena gave out a peacefull giggle, as she kept on reading.

"So, what do you like to do in free time? Except reading?"

Emiya White

[border]
tumblr_inline_nrt6trxHrK1txlwvy_500.gif

Emiya stood outside of the girl's dormitory, waiting for someone to make their way here. As much as it made him look like a perverted creep, there was something he was about to do that would make someone really happy. He sighed and looked to his right, seeing the person he came for making her way here. He didn't call out to her, but instead waited for her to make it closer to him. Today was her lucky day. Perhaps the luckiest one of her life...

[/border]

Roman said:

Emiya White

[border]

Emiya stood outside of the girl's dormitory, waiting for someone to make their way here. As much as it made him look like a perverted creep, there was something he was about to do that would make someone really happy. He sighed and looked to his right, seeing the person he came for making her way here. He didn't call out to her, but instead waited for her to make it closer to him. Today was her lucky day. Perhaps the luckiest one of her life...

[/border]
@JJKab

Roman said:

Emiya White

[border]

[/border]
Fricka was walking towards her dorm, when in thr distance she spotted... Nai's father? What was he doing here?

She decided to omit walking, and instead teleports to

Emiya.

"Good morning..." She exclaimed lightly.

JJKab said:
Fricka was walking towards her dorm, when in thr distance she spotted... Nai's father? What was he doing here?
She decided to omit walking, and instead teleports to

Emiya.

"Good morning..." She exclaimed lightly.

Emiya White

[border]
large.gif

Emiya smiled and looked at Fricka, seeing as how she teleported in front of him. "Morning." He said in a calm voice. "It's nice to see you, Fricka... And I brought some very overwhelming news with me. I've done a lot of research on the spell that was cast on Nai. It's reversible." He said, as a breeze blew by.

[/border]

Roman said:

Emiya White

[border]
large.gif

Emiya smiled and looked at Fricka, seeing as how she teleported in front of him. "Morning." He said in a calm voice. "It's nice to see you, Fricka... And I brought some very overwhelming news with me. I've done a lot of research on the spell that was cast on Nai. It's reversible." He said, as a breeze blew by.

[/border]
Fricka's eyes widened, and a wide smioe crossed her face, when she heard Emiya talk.

"I-Is it? Oh my God! That's great!" She exclaimed.

"Can we do it n-now?" Fricka looked into Emiya,s eyes, her look full of joyfullnes and hope

JJKab said:
Fricka's eyes widened, and a wide smioe crossed her face, when she heard Emiya talk.
"I-Is it? Oh my God! That's great!" She exclaimed.

"Can we do it n-now?" Fricka looked into Emiya,s eyes, her look full of joyfullnes and hope
Emiya nodded and looked at the girl's dormitory. He then looked back at Fricka with a smile."I can take you. That's why I came here too... We were just about to get started." He said, smiling at her. "Here take my hand. He's probably waiting for me to get back so we can start this."

@Roman[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]
The clones were quickly mowed down, and only about 30 or less was left. Hayate had been hit by a one of the spikes and the rest of the clones vanished. As long as Satoshi got away he was okay. He knew if his power was able to be taken away, then it can be taken back. "I.. Guess... You got me." He said in between coughs. "Why do you want the nine-tails?" He asked, slowly standing up as he pulled the wooden spike out of his side and the wound quickly healed.

Roman said:
Emiya nodded and looked at the girl's dormitory. He then looked back at Fricka with a smile."I can take you. That's why I came here too... We were just about to get started." He said, smiling at her. "Here take my hand. He's probably waiting for me to get back so we can start this."

"Alright" Fricka said eagerly, as she niftly took Emiya's hand, smiling. She couldn't believe it: after so long Nai couls be himself again.

JJKab said:
"Alright" Fricka said eagerly, as she niftly took Emiya's hand, smiling. She couldn't believe it: after so long Nai couls be himself again.
Emiya smiled and nodded at Fricka when she took his hand, and he teleported them to the mansion, before taking her to Nai. Nai smiled when he saw the two, "Hi Ms. Fricka! Dad!" He said taking a seat in a chair. "I'm ready to be fixed!" Emiya chuckled and looked at Fricka. "Ready?"

Roman said:
Emiya smiled and nodded at Fricka when she took his hand, and he teleported them to the mansion, before taking her to Nai. Nai smiled when he saw the two, "Hi Ms. Fricka! Dad!" He said taking a seat in a chair. "I'm ready to be fixed!" Emiya chuckled and looked at Fricka. "Ready?"

Fricka smiled at Nai once he greeted her. Looking at Emiya, she nodded, slowly approaching Nai.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani looked back at him before as he sighed before huffing a little and nuzzling in next to him almost childishly "Alright..." She said quietly. Honestly she was a little bummed out since she hadnt got to spend time with him of any kind in so long and she was enjoying the attention but she wasn't one to admit such things, especially when he said he wanted rest and she didn't want to get in the way of him feeling better because she felt like she was being selfish a little.

Nexus then suddenly kissed her deeply, blushing a lot. He then pulled back and brushed her hair softly. "I love you..." He said softly before hugging her close to him as he went to sleep with her in his arms.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled at Nai once he greeted her. Looking at Emiya, she nodded, slowly approaching Nai.
Nai looked at Fricka and pointed at his dad. "We're about to start." He said happily. Emiya walked over to Nai and placed a hand on his shoulder as he began saying the words to the spell. He can do spells without the incantation, but this one was foreign territory for him.

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and pointed at his dad. "We're about to start." He said happily. Emiya walked over to Nai and placed a hand on his shoulder as he began saying the words to the spell. He can do spells without the incantation, but this one was foreign territory for him.

Fricka quietly watched as Emiya was attempting ro bring Nai back.

"C-can I help?" She asked quietly, slightly nervous.

JJKab said:
"C-can I help?" She asked quietly, slightly nervous.
"Shh..." Emiya said, before Nai started to glow. The aura was the color of Nai's signature light purple. "Okay... Now you can help. The spell requires a lot of energy."

Nevermore said:
Crow snorted and took another drag of his cigarette before sighing and finding a chair to sit down in and speaking,
"And the entire school is a smoke-free zone. Hasn't stopped me yet, nor has the fact that I'm only 17."

Crow blew out a long stream of smoke before staring at the dragonic librarian for a long time and saying,

"I'm still trying to figure out if I'm talking to Puff the magic dragon, or smoking him..."
Greene sighed. "Please do not smoke in here. It ruins the books." He shook his head as he finished scrawling a note. "Alright. Here." He said, looking up at the student.

"Next time you skip, at last write your own note." He laughed before tilting his head at the boy's comment. "Aye, I am a real dragon. In the flesh. And scales." He laughed again.

JJKab said:
"C-can I help?" She asked quietly, slightly

Roman said:
"Shh..." Emiya said, before Nai started to glow. The aura was the color of Nai's signature light purple. "Okay... Now you can help. The spell requires a lot of energy."
nervous.
Fricka nodded, as she laid her hand on Nai's shoulder, the same aura soon emitting from her hand. Her eyes began glowing yellow.

NeoClassical said:
Greene sighed. "Please do not smoke in here. It ruins the books." He shook his head as he finished scrawling a note. "Alright. Here." He said, looking up at the student.
"Next time you skip, at last write your own note." He laughed before tilting his head at the boy's comment. "Aye, I am a real dragon. In the flesh. And scales." He laughed again.
Crow sighed and blew out another cloud of smoke before twitching his finger and causing the smoke cloud to orbit around him in a snake like manner.

"Trust me, the smokes not going to hurt any of your books Mr. Puff... So how did a dragon end up working as a librarian anyway?"

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed and blew out another cloud of smoke before twitching his finger and causing the smoke cloud to orbit around him in a snake like manner.
"Trust me, the smokes not going to hurt any of your books Mr. Puff... So how did a dragon end up working as a librarian anyway?"
Greene raised and eyebrow. Typhokinesis? Neat. He nodded. "Good." He let out a chuckle at the child's question. "Well, you see, I've been asked by a very powerful being to keep watch over another powerful being. To do research. To help with a bad case of amnesia."

Roman said:
The clones were quickly mowed down, and only about 30 or less was left. Hayate had been hit by a one of the spikes and the rest of the clones vanished. As long as Satoshi got away he was okay. He knew if his power was able to be taken away, then it can be taken back. "I.. Guess... You got me." He said in between coughs. "Why do you want the nine-tails?" He asked, slowly standing up as he pulled the wooden spike out of his side and the wound quickly healed.

Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

...♝Masahi narrowed his eye at Hayate, thinking the man might be up to something acting how he is now compared to how he was moments before. Though Masahi wouldn't lose a chance if it presented itself, and he knew he could weather through whatever Hayate could throw at him. With that it mind Masahi broke his arm out of the wood he had used to attack, causing the mass of wood to wither away. After that Masahi walked over to Hayate with his cloak hiding his exact movements to make it seem he was gliding over the ground♝...

"What do I want with the beast you ask? I want to make a world without the cruelties of War, Sorrow, Hatred, and Death."

...♝Masahi then stopped in front of Hayate. Again looking at the bearer of the Nine-tails with his Kamui active and matching Roman's. Masahi took a moment to actually look into the eyes of the man in front of him, wondering if he might of... No, now wasn't the time for those thoughts, not when he was almost 100% sure that the one he loved hated him now. Without a second though Masahi grabbed Hayate before dragging them both into the Kamui dimension. With that done Masahi gabbed his other hand against the seal that held the Nine-tails inside Hayate before releasing it♝...

"Though sadly, you probably won't get to see this world I shall create."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she laid her hand on Nai's shoulder, the same aura soon emitting from her hand. Her eyes began glowing yellow.
Nai was completely engulfed in his purple aura before he sort gave off a shock wave that went through the entire room. It pushed both Emiya and Fricka back, and Nai was standing there. "I-I'm... Me again." He said before smiling happily. "I'm back to normal!!!"

Roman said:
Nai was completely engulfed in his purple aura before he sort gave off a shock wave that went through the entire room. It pushed both Emiya and Fricka back, and Nai was standing there. "I-I'm... Me again." He said before smiling happily. "I'm back to normal!!!"
As Fricka was knocked back from Nai, she was already really exausted, and she was sitting on the floor, breathing heavily. It really drained Fricka down.

JJKab said:
As Fricka was knocked back from Nai, she was already really exausted, and she was sitting on the floor, breathing heavily. It really drained Fricka down.
Emiya had stood up, perfectly fine. He was a master when it came to magic so he didn't run out of energy as fast as Fricka or his son, Nai... Though Nai's energy felt different. Stronger. Nai blinked, looking at his father before a tired out Fricka caught his eye. "Babe!" He exclaimed before running over to her. "Fricka.. You okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back