• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena eeked, noticing Shuu right in front of her, as she stumbled back, falling onto her bed
"Jesus, you scared me!" She exclaimed, giggling, lying flat on her bed.
Shuu laughed and came to lie next to her. "So how was your day Mrs. Scaredalot." He said, glad he had somebody to be punny with again.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed and came to lie next to her. "So how was your day Mrs. Scaredalot." He said, glad he had somebody to be punny with again.
Lena giggled, turning to face Shuu, as she smiled lovingly

"Great, so far... and yours, Tuxedo warrior?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly looked over into Nai's eyes, before smiling weakly
"Y-Yeah.... I'm oo-okay... honey" She said softly, standing up slowly

"I'm glad you're okay" Fricka hugged him gently, burying her face in his chest
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka on the head. "I'm glad you were able to bring me back." He said, softly. Emiya, still examing his son had found all the differences in his son. His hair was longer, he was slightly taller and his muscles were more noticable. "...While you were gone, you were still here... Just not visible." He muttered to himself. "Sort of like.. A sleep state for your body, which made you younger..."

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka on the head. "I'm glad you were able to bring me back." He said, softly. Emiya, still examing his son had found all the differences in his son. His hair was longer, he was slightly taller and his muscles were more noticable. "...While you were gone, you were still here... Just not visible." He muttered to himself. "Sort of like.. A sleep state for your body, which made you younger..."
Fricka slowly moved her head back a little, as she looked into Nai's eyes.

"I missed you...." She said softly, as she slowly met Nai's lips with hers, kissing him.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria eats the second piece of chocolate, seeming a bit confused.
''I can just say...it's like an act of kindness....that way I don't seem too much a power-crazy bitch.''

...☫She said before giving her another piece of chocolate☫...

''I used to be a maid forced to serve some witch who chips supernaturals and makes them server her. Glad I wasn't chipped though.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I can just say...it's like an act of kindness....that way I don't seem too much a power-crazy bitch.''
...☫She said before giving her another piece of chocolate☫...

''I used to be a maid forced to serve some witch who chips supernaturals and makes them server her. Glad I wasn't chipped though.''
Seria smiles, eating the third piece of chocolate. "It's hard to believe that you used to be a maid, mistress."

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, turning to face Shuu, as she smiled lovingly
"Great, so far... and yours, Tuxedo warrior?" She asked.
Shuu wrapped his arms around her with a devilish smirk, giving her butterfly kisses. "It was pretty normal... Do absolutely nothing while Cielo acts pissed." He snickered. "By the way, I'm YOUR tuxedo warrior y'know." He said teasingly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu wrapped his arms around her with a devilish smirk, giving her butterfly kisses. "It was pretty normal... Do absolutely nothing while Cielo acts pissed." He snickered. "By the way, I'm YOUR tuxedo warrior y'know." He said teasingly.
Lena smiled slyly, as she closed her eyes, and leaned in slowly, kissing Shuu passionately

"I missed you, you know?" She admitted softly

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, eating the third piece of chocolate. "It's hard to believe that you used to be a maid, mistress."
''I was forced to. Wasn't as hard as I though but...still a bit hard...''

...☫She said before she gave her a chocolate bar☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I-It must've been horrible for you..."
''Kind of....It wasn't too bad but...eh, it was my only way to save this one person from that building. Which I failed to do because it is always under security and finally a heavy attack which got me captured but then enjoyed a dubai spa or something like that...''

JJKab said:
Lena smiled slyly, as she closed her eyes, and leaned in slowly, kissing Shuu passionately
"I missed you, you know?" She admitted softly
Shuu kissed her back and in between kisses he whispered, "Yea... I... Missed... You... Too..." in a soft voice that sounded sweet and slightly seductive. But he really meant it more than anything.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly moved her head back a little, as she looked into Nai's eyes.
"I missed you...." She said softly, as she slowly met Nai's lips with hers, kissing him.
Nai smiled as he kissed Fricka back. At the point, Emiya has left the room. Nai soon broke the kiss and just hugged Fricka. "I missed you too, Fricka." He said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Kind of....It wasn't too bad but...eh, it was my only way to save this one person from that building. Which I failed to do because it is always under security and finally a heavy attack which got me captured but then enjoyed a dubai spa or something like that...''
"...That sounds strange."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back and in between kisses he whispered, "Yea... I... Missed... You... Too..." in a soft voice that sounded sweet and slightly seductive. But he really meant it more than anything.
"Mrrrau, you tigerrr" Lena said slyly, as she kissed Shuu's neck, leaving a hickey on there

Roman said:
Nai smiled as he kissed Fricka back. At the point, Emiya has left the room. Nai soon broke the kiss and just hugged Fricka. "I missed you too, Fricka." He said softly.
Fricka's lips trembled lightly, as a quiet sob exited them.

"Y-you do-n't even k-k-know... How mufh" She said, burying her face in Nai's chest again.

JJKab said:
"Mrrrau, you tigerrr" Lena said slyly, as she kissed Shuu's neck, leaving a hickey on there
Fricka's lips trembled lightly, as a quiet sob exited them.

"Y-you do-n't even k-k-know... How mufh" She said, burying her face in Nai's chest again.
Shuu suckled back on her neck, trying to give her one as well. "Heehee... I don't think I'm the only tiger though... You seem pretty eager too." He teased her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu suckled back on her neck, trying to give her one as well. "Heehee... I don't think I'm the only tiger though... You seem pretty eager too." He teased her.
Lena let out a purr, as she grasped Shuu's shirt, kissing his lips passionately, shortly after pulling away.

"Do you wanna eat anything? Other than me?" She asked, smiling seductively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back