• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Well....now they're gone..." Ansom sighed. "Imbecile." He muttered before standing up. "What do you wanna do now?"
"...I don't know...Goddamn it, I really shouldn't have hesitated..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria silently looked around the bed room.
''Yuki....Why do I feel like you stalk us to answer every question on the spot...''

''Pff I dunno. This is your bed room ain't it?''

''Well...yeah. Thank you.''

Ballerina said:

? Klef ?
Starry Eyed

tumblr_ndzeoiDYar1rxhcsqo2_500.gif

tumblr_ndzeoiDYar1rxhcsqo3_500.gif

? Klef was busy fooling around with their classmates before they saw Nova. It's been awhile since they had saw Nova, school had officially started and the two had practically zero classes together. So far school has been ok for Klef, their performance was scarily good in most of the magic related classes that they were taking, making up for the fact that they inherently was awful in combat. Apparently their unconventional methods weren't as efficient as they had hoped their ways would be.Being completely undocumented other than the chipping incident was hard, but they preferred it this way, and because of this, they received quite a lot of attention. Klef's peers had trouble understanding them, from why they went by such an odd name to what was in their pants (Spoiler alert:Magic), the kid was a mystery to most. However, that didn't stop Klef from making plenty of friends. In the corner of their eye they could see Nova, since Nova was so close to Klef, they immediately turned around and waved at her. " Hey Nova!" They shouted, a few of the classmates next to them were ogling over the girl Klef was yelling at. "Long time no see! Come over here!" ?

Nova ran over and smiled at Klef, ecstatic that she found her. "Hey Klef! It's been too long." She said before she puffed out her cheeks and gave her a disappointed look. "I thought we were gonna get to hang out more at this school silly..." She mumbled before sighing and smiling again. "So how is school for you?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yuki....Why do I feel like you stalk us to answer every question on the spot...''
''Pff I dunno. This is your bed room ain't it?''

''Well...yeah. Thank you.''
Seria smiles, humming to herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I don't know...Goddamn it, I really shouldn't have hesitated..."
Ansom shrugged. "It's fine. I didn't really wanna talk to her anyway. If she goes on a rampage, I get to kill her. Slowly." He smiled.

Lena giggled once again, as she looked lovingly into Shuu's eyes. After a while, a sharp breath was heard, and Lena curlex up slightly from pain.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nibbled her bottom lip before pulling back to speak easier. "I'm a little hungry, but nothing could be tastier than you." He said.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "It's fine. I didn't really wanna talk to her anyway. If she goes on a rampage, I get to kill her. Slowly." He smiled.
"...Don't you dare. If you're going to kill her, make it quick and painless...She's never done anything to deserve a slow and painful death."

JJKab said:
Lena giggled once again, as she looked lovingly into Shuu's eyes. After a while, a sharp breath was heard, and Lena curlex up slightly from pain.
Shuu looked at her in worry, his voice becoming urgent. "H-Hey! Are you doing okay there kiddo?" He asked. "This has been happening a lot lately..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Don't you dare. If you're going to kill her, make it quick and painless...She's never done anything to deserve a slow and painful death."
"Nobody deserves a slow and painful death." Ansom chuckled. "That's what makes it fun..." He glanced over at Haiiro. "Never tell a psycho not to do something, Babe."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked at her in worry, his voice becoming urgent. "H-Hey! Are you doing okay there kiddo?" He asked. "This has been happening a lot lately..."
"I....I'm fine..." Lena exclaimed,putting her hand on her stomach.

"I.... Felt weird.... All of a sudden..." She said softly.

"I don't know...."

NeoClassical said:
"Nobody deserves a slow and painful death." Ansom chuckled. "That's what makes it fun..." He glanced over at Haiiro. "Never tell a psycho not to do something, Babe."
"...You're talking to a psycho, pal. You just don't know it yet."

JJKab said:
(Np)
Chelr smiled slightly, as they approached her dorm nr 38. She opened the door for Maiko, and as she entered, shr closed the door behind them

"So.... Welcome to my paradise, where I live and sleep." Chler exclaimed happily, looking at Maiko.

"Feel free to walk around."

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko whistled, looking around her dorm room.
"cosy," she chirps positively, looking at all of the room's fixings. she smooths over the bed's sheets and delicately sits down, looking to chler. "i like it. it feels like you somehow."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko whistled, looking around her dorm room.
"cosy," she chirps positively, looking at all of the room's fixings. she smooths over the bed's sheets and delicately sits down, looking to chler. "i like it. it feels like you somehow."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler blushed, giggling.

"H-hey! Shut up" She exclaimed, playfully approaching Maiko and pushing her down onto her bed.

"I don't feel. And If I do, that means I smell. Yeuw.."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You're talking to a psycho, pal. You just don't know it yet."
Ansom chuckled. "Oh no. No matter how crazy you are, you're simply sane to me." He tilted his head.

"I once fed a child to his parents just because he didn't like the color purple. I microwaved a puppy because it didn't eat my leftover vegetables that Fiona made me eat. Don't compare craziness to me. It's dangerous."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Oh no. No matter how crazy you are, you're simply sane to me." He tilted his head.
"I once fed a child to his parents just because he didn't like the color purple. I microwaved a puppy because it didn't eat my leftover vegetables that Fiona made me eat. Don't compare craziness to me. It's dangerous."
"...And here I was thinking that I was sadistic..."

TheDragoon said:
((Yup))
Nexus woke up the next morning, feeling rather more refreshed. It seemed all that was needed was a good nights rest. He smiled as he saw Ilaani's sleeping face, moving a bit of hair out of her face softly. She always seemed to look cutest when she slept.

~*Ilaani*~

Feeling some movement near her face Ilaani shifted a little in her sleep. Her eyes slowly opened as she looked at Nexus "Good morning" she said softly in a tired tone as one hand moved up and rubbed at her eye a little.

Extra Info

At home

Waking up

Mood:

Sleepy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

Mei Junchi[/URL]

Tags: @Nona{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tapped a finger to her chin "Huh, well it depends what classes really..." She said with a shrug "Theory classes are pretty chill, perfect for napping in" she laughed softly "practical classes that involve using powers and stuff can get pretty crazy sometimes"

Extra Info

Outside cafeteria

Talking with junchi and Moonstone

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...And here I was thinking that I was sadistic..."
"I make that word seem normal." Ansom sighed before looking down at the ground. "I understand if you don't want to date me anymore...." He shrugged. "I'm just a little too insane."

NeoClassical said:
"I make that word seem normal." Ansom sighed before looking down at the ground. "I understand if you don't want to date me anymore...." He shrugged. "I'm just a little too insane."
"...I doubt I'll dump you, period. I can put up with alot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back