• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Uh...ok?"
"W-Wow...t-this is an amazing garden! S-So beautiful!"
Ansom smiled when he reached a platinum Lamborghini Veneno. "Here it is." He chuckled at his license plate: "KA05". He nodded and looked at Haiiro. "Wanna drive?"

Ballerina said:
@The Royal Keen

She stared blankly at Avatia, she wasn't used to being turned down so quickly. "...so you do mind?" Candy asked with her head slightly tilted, rather deflated from the rejection. It didn't take her too long to realize that the girl was just nervous, and she was allowing her to sit down, a common misunderstanding. "Avatia?" She repeated, making sure she got the name right, it sounded like a name for a bird. Being the bubbly extrovert she was, it was almost impossible for Candy to tell how uncomfortable her roommate must be talking to a stranger. "That's a cool name though, can you fly? I wish I could fly! You know what else I'd love to do? Speak underwater, imagine all the mermaids I could talk to down there. I bet that the reason that we associate them with singing is because they only can sing on land. Imagine how hard it would to be to sing underwater! I mean, I can sing and that's pretty awesome by itself, but I think anyone could easily become a superstar if they sung underwater. Like that is a real talent! AND they would have twice the amount of following because both fishes and humans would be fans." She spurted out at an abnormally fast speed that was rather hard to keep up with. Candy realized that she still hasn't clarified why she was at this girl's table in particular, maybe if she cleared it up, her magical haired pal would talk more. " I came over here because I really really really like your hair. It's so sparkly! And since it's so sparkly I assumed that it must belong to a sparkly individual, correct me if I'm wrong even though I never am. That and I needed a table to sit at. I think it would be too crazy to eat standing up or anywhere else besides a table, or at least not on the first day of school." She told Avatia, she was so full of excitement that she was shaking.

tumblr_o6gh7sN1Ng1qehrvso1_500.gif

Avatia

"O-Oh, wow. Um... well... Well... I can fly... sort of. I can manipulate gravity to make it appear like I'm flying, or floating. As for singing underwater, that is an interesting power. I would say it's useless though." Avatia said hesitantly. When Candy complimented her hair she blushed. "Oh, thank you. I wouldn't say my personality is "sparkly", but I guess it can be out there like it's sparkly."

Avatia was already winded from the conversation. The girl talked so much, and she didn't feel like she talked enough. It was sort of embarrassing, but at least she wasn't alone anymore.

Extra Information

Mood: Surprised, Happy

Interacting With: Candy

Character Sheet: Avatia

Tags: @Ballerina

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed softly and loosened his hold on her a tiny bit. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Did you sleep well?" He asked her.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani yawned a little before shaking her head "Its okay, its not good for me to be lazy all the time anyways" she said with a small laugh. "And yeah, I slept really well, best sleep I've had in a while if I'm honest" she smiled a little.

TheDragoon said:
Nova laughed a little. "That was quite an outburst Klef-Kun." She said, because Klef was in boy form. "That's okay if you don't like school, I still enjoy it though." She said happily.
((My BB code is acting particularly weird tonight so bear with me XP))

tumblr_ndur46nUVr1rhndafo5_250.gif

Klef

"Me? In an outburst?!? Well.... I guess I was overacting a bit too much..." They sighed, looking up out at one of the windows for a second. The sky looked so lovely today, was it always like this? It always felt like clouds were looming over the kid, this was a rather strange natural phenomenon and Klef couldn't help, but appreciate the moments that they didn't feel like they were eye-candy to the thunderclouds. " I don't really hate school... in fact, I really like being around all my classmates, all of them are so awesome in their own way and talking with them has been a blast. It's just weird to learn with others in this kind of way, I'm not really used to this whole school-thing yet... that's all." Klef told Nova. Even though they weren't very familiar with honorifics due to how much they used to travel out of country, it still struck them odd that Nova used Kun, but they did not mind one bit since it was much better than being called anything else.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena blinked a few times "That dangerous huh?" She looked at Moonstone "What exactly are your powers then?" She asked curiously. She wondered what kind of powers could be so dangerous to cause trouble, after all, moonstone didnt look like a dangerous person. Well to her anyways.

Moonstone

Moonstone rubbed the back of their head and made a nervous giggle. "Um... well... I have the ability to, um, well... warp reality with my thoughts and emotions. Junchi and my family wanted me to go here to gain some more control over that and not hurt so many people. All I'm willing to do at the moment is just create objects like clothes or food."

Moonstone sighed. "Still, it's gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past, especially when I was a child and my imagination was all over the place. I'm not omnipotent or unstoppable or anything like that, and wouldn't consider myself or my family gods, but it's sort of an annoying power at time. In fact, I've almost gotten myself killed multiple times because of my powers, like creating monsters that have almost killed me." Moonstone shivered at the thought.

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas and Mei Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

I walked into the hallway of the school,bored of this school and how I haven't seen Sylvia for so long. (My character looks like my profile pic except he also has bat wings on his back.) (Girl character) for your character)

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Greene raised and eyebrow. Typhokinesis? Neat. He nodded. "Good." He let out a chuckle at the child's question. "Well, you see, I've been asked by a very powerful being to keep watch over another powerful being. To do research. To help with a bad case of amnesia."
Crow sighed as he stared at the dragon,

"Are you really trying to be vague to increase how mysterious you seem? Actually caring would require effort which I can't be bothered to give."

DarkShadow said:
I walked into the hallway of the school,bored of this school and how I haven't seen Sylvia for so long. (My character looks like my profile pic except he also has bat wings on his back.) (Girl character)
(alrighty then)

Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

Ophidia skips through the hallway with a lollipop in her mouth, she seems to be in a good mood and is still daydreaming of Quoire but that all vanished when she bumped into a guy and fell to the floor slamming her head ahh don't worry she got up quickly like it was nothing and looked at the boy and laughed "can you at least watch where you're going" she said like she's the one to talk.

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed as he stared at the dragon,
"Are you really trying to be vague to increase how mysterious you seem? Actually caring would require effort which I can't be bothered to give."
Greene let out a slight chuckle. No, no. I'm just trying not to give my intentions away. He nodded. Now, if you're just going to sit there, don't bother. Take the note and leave. He slid the not to the edge of the counter and turned around. I still have work to do. Cleaning the library and such.

DarkShadow said:
I looked down at you,confused. "Im sorry?"
Ophidia stared at the boy for a bit and raised her hands "you're not gonna help a lady that is in distress?" she asked jokingly tilting her head to the side with a smile, she knows what she's doing and she wants to mess around a little bit.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia stared at the boy for a bit and raised her hands "you're not gonna help a lady that is in distress?" she asked jokingly tilting her head to the side with a smile, she knows what she's doing and she wants to mess around a little bit.
"Why should I it wasn't my fault anyway."

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled when he reached a platinum Lamborghini Veneno. "Here it is." He chuckled at his license plate: "KA05". He nodded and looked at Haiiro. "Wanna drive?"
Haiiro gives Ansom a serious glare. "Letting me drive is one of the worst mistakes you could ever make. I'm not kidding. Once, when I was simply trying to drive to Starbucks I ended up in Alaska. ALASKA."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...it is...''
"D-Did you grow all these flowers?..."

DarkShadow said:
"Why should I it wasn't my fault anyway."

Ophidia pouts and stands up by herself "at least go with the flow...you're no fun hmph!" she said while looking away, she looked back at him "what are you doing here should be in class right?" she asked the boy.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro gives Ansom a serious glare. "Letting me drive is one of the worst mistakes you could ever make. I'm not kidding. Once, when I was simply trying to drive to Starbucks I ended up in Alaska. ALASKA."
''No, not really. The goddess of creation created them.''

NeoClassical said:
Greene let out a slight chuckle. No, no. I'm just trying not to give my intentions away. He nodded. Now, if you're just going to sit there, don't bother. Take the note and leave. He slid the not to the edge of the counter and turned around. I still have work to do. Cleaning the library and such.
Crow looked around the library and sighed before blowing out a massive cloud of smoke which curled beneath his feet. Standing up from his chair Crow sighed once more before speaking.

"Well I haven't got anywhere else to be, so what you want moved and where you want it moved to?"

WeirdisFun said:

Ophidia pouts and stands up by herself "at least go with the flow...you're no fun hmph!" she said while looking away, she looked back at him "what are you doing here should be in class right?" she asked the boy.

"I am sick of this school and sense I live by myself and have sense I was 5 nobody can tell me what to do." i said smirking. "Why do you care little girl."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom shrugged. "Well, we are going on a joy ride." He smiled and extended the keys to her. "Go ahead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back