• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I don't PLAN ON crashing it. That's why I gave you the pocket watch as a precaution."
Seria personally didn't see how that made her interesting, but didn't say anything about it.
Ansom sighed and leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms. "Don't mess up my car." He muttered. "I'll....not make Fiona make you breakfast if you do." He nodded.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms. "Don't mess up my car." He muttered. "I'll....not make Fiona make you breakfast if you do." He nodded.
"...You gonna pick the pocket watch back up or what?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I don't PLAN ON crashing it. That's why I gave you the pocket watch as a precaution."
Seria personally didn't see how that made her interesting, but didn't say anything about it.
''There's also...a pool nearby. An onsen...this mansion has got everything for relaxation. Well...possible relaxation...makes it seem like a vacational hotel with its...50 or more so house hold members...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''There's also...a pool nearby. An onsen...this mansion has got everything for relaxation. Well...possible relaxation...makes it seem like a vacational hotel with its...50 or more so house hold members...''
"T-There are at least 50 people who l-live here?!...T-They w-won't try to hurt me w-will they?..."

Avatia[/URL]

Tags: @Ballerina {/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/bg]
Candy's eyes widened as she heard Avatia list off her powers. Like Candy's personality, Avatia's powers seemed to be much larger than life. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! That's amazing! What else can you do!" She asked, waiting eagerly for an answer from Avatia. She was disappointed to hear that her new friend didn't seem to agree that she was very sparkly. However, Candy thought otherwise, or at least for the time being, maybe she would come to agree with Avatia in the future, but for now, she fully believed that he room mate was sparkly. Of course, Candy's patience was thinner than a sheet of paper so she started talking again. " How is your hair that sparkly? Is it magic? Or just really nice shampoo? If it's the latter, do tell what brand it is."

Ballerina said:
Candy's eyes widened as she heard Avatia list off her powers. Like Candy's personality, Avatia's powers seemed to be much larger than life. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! That's amazing! What else can you do!" She asked, waiting eagerly for an answer from Avatia. She was disappointed to hear that her new friend didn't seem to agree that she was very sparkly. However, Candy thought otherwise, or at least for the time being, maybe she would come to agree with Avatia in the future, but for now, she fully believed that he room mate was sparkly. Of course, Candy's patience was thinner than a sheet of paper so she started talking again. " How is your hair that sparkly? Is it magic? Or just really nice shampoo? If it's the latter, do tell what brand it is."

Avatia

"Well, I'm still learning my abilities, but since my parent has cosmic manipulating abilities, I have it too. So far I can create objects out of cosmic energies, gravity manipulation, fire manipulation, light manipulation, and short distance teleportation." Avatia explained.

She was surprised with all of Candy's questions, and found it hard to keep up with her. "Oh, well, my hair is sparkly because... I was just born that way. My parent and I are basically space people, it makes sense for us to look like, well, space." She giggled slightly at how obvious her last answer was, finding it a bit ridiculous that she pointed that out to someone who probably already connected the dots.

Extra Information

Mood: Surprised, Happy

Interacting With: Candy

Character Sheet: Avatia

Tags: @Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You gonna pick the pocket watch back up or what?"
"Yeah, yeah." Ansom said as he made his hand do a nagging motion. "I got it." He picked up the watch. "Just drive."

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah, yeah." Ansom said as he made his hand do a nagging motion. "I got it." He picked up the watch. "Just drive."
Haiiro slams her foot down on the gas pedal, sending the car flying safely through about three other cars as well as half of the school. No damage was done to the car, anyone inside, or anything it had touched. "See! Told you it'd work!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro slams her foot down on the gas pedal, sending the car flying safely through about three other cars as well as half of the school. No damage was done to the car, anyone inside, or anything it had touched. "See! Told you it'd work!"
Ansom sighed and looked over at Haiiro. "Don't ever do that again...." He mumbled. Cars were his life. His passion. Hurting his car would be like hurting his purple roses. You didn't want to do it.

Ansom rolled his eyes. "So....what made you attracted to me. After all, I'm a creep, right?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and looked over at Haiiro. "Don't ever do that again...." He mumbled. Cars were his life. His passion. Hurting his car would be like hurting his purple roses. You didn't want to do it.
Ansom rolled his eyes. "So....what made you attracted to me. After all, I'm a creep, right?" He asked.
"Hell if I know. Maybe deities of destruction are just naturally attracted to each other or somethin' like that. Nah, there's probably just some reason that I don't want to mention." She says, purposefully driving as carefully down the road as she could at as high of a speed as she could while swerving around random cars.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know it isn't...besides, everyone here is just a big family really...''
"...C-Could I meet some of them? I-If they're still here at this time of day of course!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hell if I know. Maybe deities of destruction are just naturally attracted to each other or somethin' like that. Nah, there's probably just some reason that I don't want to mention." She says, purposefully driving as carefully down the road as she could at as high of a speed as she could while swerving around random cars.
"...C-Could I meet some of them? I-If they're still here at this time of day of course!"
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Reason that you don't want to mention?" He frowned and the entire car just simply stopped, causing some cars around them to swerve and crash. "You're not using me for something are you?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Well...some are at the school. Though some of them are home schooling their kids...but sure. Luckily we can find someone.''

...☫Cinder said as she gave out her hand as she smiled☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Reason that you don't want to mention?" He frowned and the entire car just simply stopped, causing some cars around them to swerve and crash. "You're not using me for something are you?"
"OH HELL NO, YOU DID NOT JUST ACCUSE ME OF THAT! LOOK, JUST BECAUSE I'M EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT THAT I'M ATTRACTED TO YOU, THAT DOES NOT FUCKING MEAN THAT I AM USING YOU! I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GODDAMN PERSON!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...some are at the school. Though some of them are home schooling their kids...but sure. Luckily we can find someone.''
...☫Cinder said as she gave out her hand as she smiled☫...
Seria smiles, taking Cinder's hand. "A-Ah, o-ok!"

DarkShadow said:
(oops sorry something happened I'm so sorry)

"I'm a cyborg and also there are humans in this school but they have supernatural abilities" Ophidia replied to the boy "so what exactly are you?" she asked this time.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"OH HELL NO, YOU DID NOT JUST ACCUSE ME OF THAT! LOOK, JUST BECAUSE I'M EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT THAT I'M ATTRACTED TO YOU, THAT DOES NOT FUCKING MEAN THAT I AM USING YOU! I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GODDAMN PERSON!"
Ansom put his hands up defensively. "Hey, woah, woah woah. I'm sorry." He smiled and the engine started again. "No need to yell, Babe." He nodded. "I only asked a question."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom put his hands up defensively. "Hey, woah, woah woah. I'm sorry." He smiled and the engine started again. "No need to yell, Babe." He nodded. "I only asked a question."
"...Sorry for flipping out like that. I have troubles with keeping calm sometimes..."

NeoClassical said:
Greene smiled and pointed over to a large crate. Oh, nothing needs to be moved necessarily. The crate is already next to the shelf. There are books in that box. Dictionaries, thesauruses, et ceterra. I just need you to place them on the shelves. If you don't mind.
Crow waved his hand and the smoke cloud at his feet shot out and wrapped around the books before picking them up and placing them on the shelves in an organized manner.

"Is that all you needed?"

WeirdisFun said:
(oops sorry something happened I'm so sorry)
"I'm a cyborg and also there are humans in this school but they have supernatural abilities" Ophidia replied to the boy "so what exactly are you?" she asked this time.
"I'm a vampire,with bat wings that I like to keep out,because I can."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Sorry for flipping out like that. I have troubles with keeping calm sometimes..."
Ansom nodded. "It's all good. I sometimes can't control myself either. I did drive away my daughter, remember?" He sighed before falling silent for awhile.

"Can we go home?" Ansom asked after a few moments of silence.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Cinder smiled and went back inside with Seria☫...

Nevermore said:
Crow waved his hand and the smoke cloud at his feet shot out and wrapped around the books before picking them up and placing them on the shelves in an organized manner.
"Is that all you needed?"
Greene whistled at the child's performance. That's a pretty useful power. Her useful. He then shook his head. Nah. I think I'm all good. You can go.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "It's all good. I sometimes can't control myself either. I did drive away my daughter, remember?" He sighed before falling silent for awhile.
"Can we go home?" Ansom asked after a few moments of silence.
Haiiro sighs. "Yeah, I mean, if you want to."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder smiled and went back inside with Seria☫...
Seria smiles, following Cinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back