• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

DarkShadow said:
"I am sick of this school and sense I live by myself and have sense I was 5 nobody can tell me what to do." i said smirking. "Why do you care little girl."
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

Ophidia just smiled "I don't know maybe I just like getting people's information I guess..." she said with a chuckle "also you seem to be...strong it might be a bad idea to get on your bad side".

(for some reasons my bbcode didn't work for a bit right there)

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdisFun said:

Ophidia just smiled "I don't know maybe I just like getting people's information I guess..." she said with a chuckle "also you seem to be...strong it might be a bad idea to get on your bad side".

(for some reasons my bbcode didn't work for a bit right there)
I looked down and smirked,faltered by what you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermore said:
Crow looked around the library and sighed before blowing out a massive cloud of smoke which curled beneath his feet. Standing up from his chair Crow sighed once more before speaking.
"Well I haven't got anywhere else to be, so what you want moved and where you want it moved to?"
Greene smiled and pointed over to a large crate. Oh, nothing needs to be moved necessarily. The crate is already next to the shelf. There are books in that box. Dictionaries, thesauruses, et ceterra. I just need you to place them on the shelves. If you don't mind.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No, not really. The goddess of creation created them.''
"Goddess of creation?...You know the goddess of creation?..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Well, we are going on a joy ride." He smiled and extended the keys to her. "Go ahead."

Haiiro stares silently at the keys for a moment before snatching them and getting into the drivers seat.
"Alright, but if we get arrested for something or end up in fucking Russia it was all your idea."

Roman said:
Alex shook his head. "I can tell you that now. My why is because I love you and I don't want us to be separated like that again.... You're all I have."
Yuki looked away trying to avoid eye contact. "Okay..." she said quietly. She hugged Alex tighter. "Thank you for everything..."

AriaTheWatcher said:

Haiiro stares silently at the keys for a moment before snatching them and getting into the drivers seat.
"Alright, but if we get arrested for something or end up in fucking Russia it was all your idea."
Ansom hopped over to the other side of the car and got into the passenger's seat. "It's not a joy ride unless the cops are involved." He smiled.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom hopped over to the other side of the car and got into the passenger's seat. "It's not a joy ride unless the cops are involved." He smiled.
"Ooor unless you're getting shot at because you accidentally drove right into the middle of a warzone. Don't ask." She says before starting up the car.

DarkShadow said:
I looked down and smirked,faltered by what you said.

Ophidia sees the guy smirking "being confident aren't we" she said with a light laugh, she doesn't want trouble so she stopped her jokes for a bit.

AriaTheWatcher said:

''She lives here. Along with the Goddess of Balance, God of Destruction, Goddess of love, the Love and Destruction's child....they live here.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ooor unless you're getting shot at because you accidentally drove right into the middle of a warzone. Don't ask." She says before starting up the car.
"Yep. Sounds joyous to me." Ansom laughed. "Now. Come on. I bet you're a slow driver, aren't you?"

WeirdisFun said:

Ophidia sees the guy smirking "being confident aren't we" she said with a light laugh, she doesn't want trouble so she stopped her jokes for a bit.
I stopped smirking now. "Maybe I am confident,but its better than hating yourself."

Silvercat said:
As Sylvia thumbed through her paper work for Myth and Lore she wondered why Arrow was so excited to read the monster book she loaned to her. She shrugged, maybe she was trying to find what her Teddy bear was. "SYLVIA!" the teacher shouted at her to get her attention, and she jumped a little in her seat and went back to work.
DarkShadow said:
I walked to her alchemy class following her scent. I stopped and looked at the end of the hall way and saw you. I flew up near the ceiling so you wouldn't notice me. The only thing is I can't get the chance to see you then because the bell rang and I was late for my own class.
Silvercat said:
For some strange reason Sylvia had the feeling that someone or something was watching her, but she shrugged off the thought. She wasn't that noticeable and well theres a million students around here whos glances could just send a shiver down your spine.
Silvercat said:
After Class Sylvia talked with Arrorw for a bit before heading to her Myth and Lore class.
Silvercat said:
Sylvia headed back to the dorm, but not before getting lost for a little while and then finding her way again.
DarkShadow said:
I walked through the hallways through the school ready for anything.
Silvercat said:
Sylvia idle studied in her dorm waiting for Arrow to get back. Where is she Sylvia wondered to herself.
( I am really sorry! I forgot to tell you that I was leaving for two days on a trip! I'm back now, and plan to let u know ahead of time if I am going on trip )

Arrow Had walked out of the dorm a little bit before Sylvia arrived back and walked towards the school * They must have a Library here somewhere...* she thought- As she walked down the halls she smelled...Blood * .....If its that vampire....* she angrily clenched her teeth and walked quicker down the hall

HimeragiSeiker said:
''She lives here. Along with the Goddess of Balance, God of Destruction, Goddess of love, the Love and Destruction's child....they live here.''
"...Wow...I feel like the least interesting person here..."

NeoClassical said:
"Yep. Sounds joyous to me." Ansom laughed. "Now. Come on. I bet you're a slow driver, aren't you?"
"Eh, slow to start, quick to floor it and somehow end up breaking the space time continuum. DON'T ASK." She says, looking around before pulling a small pocket watch out of her pocket and tossing it to Ansom. It was a cursed artifact that when used would allow anything that was touching the holder of the pocketwatch, or anything touching that, to phase through solid matter unharmed for as long as it was held open. "Do not shut that pocket watch, or drop it. Trust me on this."

DarkShadow said:
I stopped smirking now. "Maybe I am confident,but its better than hating yourself."

Ophidia just laughed "I guess that's a good thing" she said to the boy, she thinks that it might be good thing to not hate yourself maybe she can learn something today "another thing why won't you hide your bat wings?" she asked.

kk1243 said:
( I am really sorry! I forgot to tell you that I was leaving for two days on a trip! I'm back now, and plan to let u know ahead of time if I am going on trip )
Arrow Had walked out of the dorm a little bit before Sylvia arrived back and walked towards the school * They must have a Library here somewhere...* she thought- As she walked down the halls she smelled...Blood * .....If its that vampire....* she angrily clenched her teeth and walked quicker down the hall
I was with another girl. talking. (im rping with someone else now and you guys so there is a new girl.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Eh, slow to start, quick to floor it and somehow end up breaking the space time continuum. DON'T ASK." She says, looking around before pulling a small pocket watch out of her pocket and tossing it to Ansom. It was a cursed artifact that when used would allow anything that was touching the holder of the pocketwatch, or anything touching that, to phase through solid matter unharmed for as long as it was held open. "Do not shut that pocket watch, or drop it. Trust me on this."
Ansom allowed the watch to fall to the ground. "Woah, woah, woah. I know that artifact. Won't it just make me phase through the entire car? The ground?"

WeirdisFun said:

Ophidia just laughed "I guess that's a good thing" she said to the boy, she thinks that it might be good thing to not hate yourself maybe she can learn something today "another thing why won't you hide your bat wings?" she asked.
"Well why should I?" "There isn't really a reason for it." "Unless there are humans at this school?" "Which would be weird,sense I haven't seen any yet." "That reminds me,what are you exactly?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Nah. You're really interesting. You just don't know it yet.''

...☫She said before she giggled a kissed her cheek☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom allowed the watch to fall to the ground. "Woah, woah, woah. I know that artifact. Won't it just make me phase through the entire car? The ground?"
"Not really. I fine tuned the thing after a certain...incident. The car and everyone in it should be allowed to phase through solid matter though...hopefully..."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...☫She said before she giggled a kissed her cheek☫...

Seria frowned, wondering what Cinder meant by that. "I-If it's alright f-for me to know... W-What do you mean by that?..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Not really. I fine tuned the thing after a certain...incident. The car and everyone in it should be allowed to phase through solid matter though...hopefully..."

Seria frowned, wondering what Cinder meant by that. "I-If it's alright f-for me to know... W-What do you mean by that?..."
Ansom frowned and picked up the pocket watch. "Why do I need it? You aren't planning on crashing my favorite vehicle, right?" He asked with a distasteful scowl. "My sister gave me this."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned and picked up the pocket watch. "Why do I need it? You aren't planning on crashing my favorite vehicle, right?" He asked with a distasteful scowl. "My sister gave me this."
"...It's just a precaution."

AriaTheWatcher said:

''Well. You have cat ears and a cat tail. No one else in the mansion has that. Though, the Goddess of Destruction and Love has fox ears and tail for some reason but...you're more interesting than her.''

...☫Cinder said as she giggled a bit☫...

NeoClassical said:
"You better not crash this car." Ansom pointed his finger at Haiiro. "I will be pissed. And...you've seen me pissed, right?"
"I don't PLAN ON crashing it. That's why I gave you the pocket watch as a precaution."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...☫Cinder said as she giggled a bit☫...

Seria personally didn't see how that made her interesting, but didn't say anything about it.

DarkShadow said:
"Well why should I?" "There isn't really a reason for it." "Unless there are humans at this school?" "Which would be weird,sense I haven't seen any yet." "That reminds me,what are you exactly?"
Hello?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back