• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Yeah, I mean, if you want to."
Seria smiles, following Cinder.
Ansom nodded. "Alright. Thanks. Just, uh, drive back to that car lot that I got the Ferrari out of."

DarkShadow said:
"I'm a vampire,with bat wings that I like to keep out,because I can."
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

Ophidia scratches her head "I don't know why... but If I were you I would hide them" she said, she thought that letting your wings flare carelessly can only lead to various things that are worse.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Alright. Thanks. Just, uh, drive back to that car lot that I got the Ferrari out of."
Haiiro drives the car safely back to the car lot, as Ansom had asked her to.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro drives the car safely back to the car lot, as Ansom had asked her to.
Ansom nodded and got out of the car. "Are you coming back with me?" He smiled. "Or do you have anything to do?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hopefully we can find Natsumi. The Goddess of Creation. Who also created such a mansion...''
"Natsumi?... I swear I've heard that name before somewhere......" Seria mumbles to herself.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and got out of the car. "Are you coming back with me?" He smiled. "Or do you have anything to do?"
"I'll come back with you. I pretty much never have anything to do."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Natsumi?... I swear I've heard that name before somewhere......" Seria mumbles to herself.
''It's cool because she has the same hair color as you!....Well, sort of. Just a more darker shade. Or hotter. Not sure...''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled wider. "Great!" He held patted the Veneno before extending his hand. "C'mon, Babay."
Haiiro sighs, taking Ansom's hand and getting out of the car.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's cool because she has the same hair color as you!....Well, sort of. Just a more darker shade. Or hotter. Not sure...''
"H-Huh...I-Interesting..." Seria says absentmindedly, seemingly trying to focus on remembering where she'd hear Natsumi's name before.

WeirdisFun said:

Ophidia scratches her head "I don't know why... but If I were you I would hide them" she said, she thought that letting your wings flare carelessly can only lead to various things that are worse.
"Fine if it makes you happy I will hide them." My wings disappeared. "Are you happy know little girl."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"H-Huh...I-Interesting..." Seria says absentmindedly, seemingly trying to focus on remembering where she'd hear Natsumi's name before.
Ansom pulled Haiiro close and kissed her before they appeared in his living room. He continued to hold her close and smile. "You're not that bad at driving..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom pulled Haiiro close and kissed her before they appeared in his living room. He continued to hold her close and smile. "You're not that bad at driving..."
"That was probably because I was just driving and not trying to go anywhere specific."

kk1243 said:
( I am really sorry! I forgot to tell you that I was leaving for two days on a trip! I'm back now, and plan to let u know ahead of time if I am going on trip )
Arrow Had walked out of the dorm a little bit before Sylvia arrived back and walked towards the school * They must have a Library here somewhere...* she thought- As she walked down the halls she smelled...Blood * .....If its that vampire....* she angrily clenched her teeth and walked quicker down the hall
(Oh thats perfectly fine :)

As Arrow inspected the area, Sylvia was busy back at the dorm studying

AriaTheWatcher said:
"That was probably because I was just driving and not trying to go anywhere specific."
Ansom pulled away from Haiiro and shrugged. "Maybe." He nodded and walked over to the couch, sitting down.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''She's really nice. And kind. Sometimes she can be a little mean but...she's mostly kind''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom pulled away from Haiiro and shrugged. "Maybe." He nodded and walked over to the couch, sitting down.
Haiiro smiles, sitting down next to Ansom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''She's really nice. And kind. Sometimes she can be a little mean but...she's mostly kind''
Seria suddenly winced in pain. For some reason trying to remember where she'd heart that name before was causing her immense pain. Of course, she wasn't going to let Cinder know about it.

DarkShadow said:
"Fine if it makes you happy I will hide them." My wings disappeared. "Are you happy know little girl."

"hmm i didn't ask you to hide it, I just suggested it...oh well I guess it's okay" Ophidia said with a smile "I guess it's a little bit cool to have wings" she said while she imagined that she has wings.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu saw where her hand went... Her stomach. He then looked back at her, wide eyed in surprise. "A-Are you pregnant?" He asked before remembering this happened BEFORE they did that. "No... That can't be it... We should take you to a doctor." He said.
"A-alright....." Lena said, blushing, as she sat up, remembering what they did.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko started laughing hysterically as she fell down onto it.
"sorry, sorry! you don't smell, i promise. well..." she looked away, a sly smile on her face. "badly, anyway." she winked, still a bit nervous for how close they were, but unflinching. "you smell nice."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

"Well.... Thank you" Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she proceeded to lie down next to Maiko.

"It's nice that you think that about me" " She looked her in the eyes, a sly smile spreading across her face, almost mischevious. Laying her hands on Maiko's waists, Chler began tickling her, hoping that she had ticklies

Roman said:
Nai sighed lightly and pucked Fricka up. "You're... Right... I don't know how you felt and don't think anyone would want to feel that way either." He said softly. "Now... I'll take you back home." He said before teleporting them to the school.
Fricka nodded, as they were teleported back to school. She chuckled.

*Dumbo.... I live in a dorm..." She said softly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria suddenly winced in pain. For some reason trying to remember where she'd heart that name before was causing her immense pain. Of course, she wasn't going to let Cinder know about it.
''Seria...? Hey Seria!''

...☫Cinder said as she heard Seria wince☫...

''Hey, are you okay?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So...you're embarrassed to say you like me?" Ansom chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Am I really that bad?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria...? Hey Seria!''
...☫Cinder said as she heard Seria wince☫...

''Hey, are you okay?''
"I-I'm fine..." Seria says, despite being in an obvious state of extreme pain.

NeoClassical said:
"So...you're embarrassed to say you like me?" Ansom chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Am I really that bad?"
"Not really. Just...the idea of admitting to anyone that I like them embarrasses me, just the very fundamental idea of it."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Not really. Just...the idea of admitting to anyone that I like them embarrasses me, just the very fundamental idea of it."
''No you aren't! Don't lie like that! Ugh...We need to find Natsumi soon, maybe she can help out.''

...☫She said before she carried Seria and started rushing through the house trying to find Natsumi☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom nodded. "Ah, okay. I see." He lied down and put his head on Haiiro's lap, looking up at her. "Well, I don't see why. If you like someone, you gotta make it clear. I made it clear, right?" He questioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back