• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I think I was going to take a shower anyways." Nai said, laughing lightly as he walked out of theroom. He took the clothes with him and grabbed a towel on the way. Going into the bathroom, Nai turned on the water, waiting for it to get warm. Once ot was warm he got inside and began to clean himself, returning about 20 minutes later, dressed in the T-shirt and shorts Fricka found for him. "I'm back! And... Clean with a nicer more feminine smell. I used your body wash..."
Fricka looked over at Nai as he came back. Slightly curiously, she sniffed, feeling her usual body wash. Once she heard the explanation, she blushed, giggling

"Oh, my bad, I didn't quite get your stuff here" She exclaimed, laying in a way so she was facing the ceiling

"If you want to, you can lie down near me" Fricka smiled a little lovely, patting the sheats next to her

JJKab said:
"A-alright....." Lena said, blushing, as she sat up, remembering what they did.
"Well.... Thank you" Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she proceeded to lie down next to Maiko.

"It's nice that you think that about me" " She looked her in the eyes, a sly smile spreading across her face, almost mischevious. Laying her hands on Maiko's waists, Chler began tickling her, hoping that she had ticklies

Fricka nodded, as they were teleported back to school. She chuckled.

*Dumbo.... I live in a dorm..." She said softly.
Shuu teleported them to the hospital and ordered a doctors appointment.

((You should take over from here, I dunno what's going on with her
xD ))

JJKab said:
Fricka looked over at Nai as he came back. Slightly curiously, she sniffed, feeling her usual body wash. Once she heard the explanation, she blushed, giggling
"Oh, my bad, I didn't quite get your stuff here" She exclaimed, laying in a way so she was facing the ceiling

"If you want to, you can lie down near me" Fricka smiled a little lovely, patting the sheats next to her
Nai smiled and nodded as he walked over to the bed, taking a seat in the spit Fricka was patting. "That's fine. I didn't expect all my stuff to be here." He said, laughing lightly as he picked his feet up and laid down on the bed. "I missed laying with you, Fricka.." he said softly, looking at her. "I missed everything about you to be honest..." he told her, placing a hand on her cheek. "Your pretty face and all."

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani yawned a little before shaking her head "Its okay, its not good for me to be lazy all the time anyways" she said with a small laugh. "And yeah, I slept really well, best sleep I've had in a while if I'm honest" she smiled a little.

Nexus let her go and got up and stretched. "Well... How about we eat some breakfast, then we can go tell Kotori about Axel." He said.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and nodded as he walked over to the bed, taking a seat in the spit Fricka was patting. "That's fine. I didn't expect all my stuff to be here." He said, laughing lightly as he picked his feet up and laid down on the bed. "I missed laying with you, Fricka.." he said softly, looking at her. "I missed everything about you to be honest..." he told her, placing a hand on her cheek. "Your pretty face and all."
Fricka looked into Nai's eyes, as he laid down near her. as he spoke. When he spoke he missed her, she purred quietly, smiling. Him saying "Pretty face" made her just blush, and a bashfull giggle escaped her lips.

"I.... I missed you too..." She said, touching Nai's hand that was on her cheek with her hand

TheDragoon said:
Shuu teleported them to the hospital and ordered a doctors appointment.
((You should take over from here, I dunno what's going on with her
xD ))
After a while, Lena came back from the doctor's appointment, with a small smile on her lips. She didn't say anything, she was so nervous.

The doctors told her that there might be a possibility of her being pregnant, but they didn't quite know if it was. It was so young, so her next appointment would be in a week from now.

Ballerina said:
((My BB code is acting particularly weird tonight so bear with me XP))

tumblr_ndur46nUVr1rhndafo5_250.gif

Klef

"Me? In an outburst?!? Well.... I guess I was overacting a bit too much..." They sighed, looking up out at one of the windows for a second. The sky looked so lovely today, was it always like this? It always felt like clouds were looming over the kid, this was a rather strange natural phenomenon and Klef couldn't help, but appreciate the moments that they didn't feel like they were eye-candy to the thunderclouds. " I don't really hate school... in fact, I really like being around all my classmates, all of them are so awesome in their own way and talking with them has been a blast. It's just weird to learn with others in this kind of way, I'm not really used to this whole school-thing yet... that's all." Klef told Nova. Even though they weren't very familiar with honorifics due to how much they used to travel out of country, it still struck them odd that Nova used Kun, but they did not mind one bit since it was much better than being called anything else.
Nova nodded. "I see... Anyway, do you want to go... Hang out somewhere after school? We haven't talked in forever." She said, giggling a bit as she picked her words carefully. She didn't want it to sound too much like a date.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

"nah the class was a bit easy so I took off" Ophidia said and exhaled "also what a cliche way to meet...anyway my name's Ophidia" she said with a smile and bowed
"So polite." i said sarcastically. Mines Damien.

JJKab said:
After a while, Lena came back from the doctor's appointment, with a small smile on her lips. She didn't say anything, she was so nervous.
The doctors told her that there might be a possibility of her being pregnant, but they didn't quite know if it was. It was so young, so her next appointment would be in a week from now.
Shuu blinked at her, confused. "What are you so happy about?" He asked her curiously. "Was there anything wrong?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked at her, confused. "What are you so happy about?" He asked her curiously. "Was there anything wrong?" He asked.
"N-No... actually it went alright..." Lena exclaimed, approaching Shuu, and grabbing his hand

"We.... we might have a lil' baby... sitting in me.... They don't know that yet, but..." She added softly, laying the side of her head on Shuu's chest

JJKab said:
Fricka looked into Nai's eyes, as he laid down near her. as he spoke. When he spoke he missed her, she purred quietly, smiling. Him saying "Pretty face" made her just blush, and a bashfull giggle escaped her lips.
"I.... I missed you too..." She said, touching Nai's hand that was on her cheek with her hand
Nai smiled and leaned up, kissing Fricka almost immediately after he sat up. He pulled away moment later and hugged her by wrapping one of his arms around her body. "Fricka... I love you so much... I won't let anything like that happen to us again." He said with a smile. "If anything does happen to me, just know I'll always love you."

Roman said:
Nai smiled and leaned up, kissing Fricka almost immediately after he sat up. He pulled away moment later and hugged her by wrapping one of his arms around her body. "Fricka... I love you so much... I won't let anything like that happen to us again." He said with a smile. "If anything does happen to me, just know I'll always love you."
Fricka relaxed into Nai's kiss, as she leaned her head on Nai's shoulder

"And I'll love you as well.... even if something'll happen.... even if I went into some kind of younger me" She said softly, kissing his cheek.

JJKab said:
Fricka relaxed into Nai's kiss, as she leaned her head on Nai's shoulder
"And I'll love you as well.... even if something'll happen.... even if I went into some kind of younger me" She said softly, kissing his cheek.
Nai decided to lay down, and as he did, he brought Fricka with him. He smiled lightly as he let her lay her head on his chest as he laid there in bed. "This is relaxing... Peace and quiet." He said, gently playing with Fricka's hair. "And a good night to be back with my future wife." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Nai decided to lay down, and as he did, he brought Fricka with him. He smiled lightly as he let her lay her head on his chest as he laid there in bed. "This is relaxing... Peace and quiet." He said, gently playing with Fricka's hair. "And a good night to be back with my future wife." He said with a smile.
Fricka smiled lightly, hearing Nai's words. It made her feel beloved once again... after all this time

"Exactly..." She whispered, slightly going up, and pecking Nai's lips gently, wrapping her arm around his waist

DarkShadow said:
"So polite." i said sarcastically. Mines Damien.

Ophidia laughed, she knew that Damian said it in a sarcastic way "well nice to meet you Damian" she said still smiling yep she is in a good mood right now and hoping no one will ruin it.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lightly, hearing Nai's words. It made her feel beloved once again... after all this time
"Exactly..." She whispered, slightly going up, and pecking Nai's lips gently, wrapping her arm around his waist
Nai chuckled lightly when he was kissed. "How about tomorrow, I take you out for dinner?" He asked, his arm still wrapped around her. "Just to... You know... Get out and about sometimes? Or we can make a nice dinner at one of our dorms... It'd be cheaper." He said, smiling at Fricka.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled lightly when he was kissed. "How about tomorrow, I take you out for dinner?" He asked, his arm still wrapped around her. "Just to... You know... Get out and about sometimes? Or we can make a nice dinner at one of our dorms... It'd be cheaper." He said, smiling at Fricka.
"I agree.... We can make it in my dorm, just for a little bit of privacy... I've got a fancy dress I wanna share with you" Fricka exclaimed, smiling sheepishly, looking at the ceiling.

"You know?" She curled up into Nai, letting out a purr.

WeirdisFun said:

Ophidia laughed, she knew that Damian said it in a sarcastic way "well nice to meet you Damian" she said still smiling yep she is in a good mood right now and hoping no one will ruin it.
"So what where you planning on doing if you didn't run into me?" i asked wondering what your plan was.

JJKab said:
"I agree.... We can make it in my dorm, just for a little bit of privacy... I've got a fancy dress I wanna share with you" Fricka exclaimed, smiling sheepishly, looking at the ceiling.
"You know?" She curled up into Nai, letting out a purr.
Nai looked up at the ceiling with when Fricka did. "A dress you say? I'd like to see that." He said smiling a little. "I'd like to see how beautiful you look in it." He told her in a soft tone. "We should do this more often... Just lay back and relax.. And do I know what?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai looked up at the ceiling with when Fricka did. "A dress you say? I'd like to see that." He said smiling a little. "I'd like to see how beautiful you look in it." He told her in a soft tone. "We should do this more often... Just lay back and relax..."
"...Hug each other, kiss a lot, sometimes purr, tell eacj other how much we love.... uhm.... lose... our.. c--clothing" She counted out, blushing quite a lot at the mention of the last one. She was still new to this concept of them unclothing.

JJKab said:
"...Hug each other, kiss a lot, sometimes purr, tell eacj other how much we love.... uhm.... lose... our.. c--clothing" She counted out, blushing quite a lot at the mention of the last one. She was still new to this concept of them unclothing.
Nai blinked when Fricka said, "lose our clothing". He then began to chuckle, his eyes making their way to Fricka's red face. "Why are you blushing? Are you having dirty thoughts?" He asked teasingly. "Oh Fricka~ Such a dirty girl~" he teased.

DarkShadow said:
"So what where you planning on doing if you didn't run into me?" i asked wondering what your plan was.

"I have no plans at all I just want to kill time" Ophidia said since she has nothing to do at all she just daydreams while walking even though she can be very attentive even when daydreaming but it seems she's a bit unlucky today "I have nothing to do really...".

Roman said:
Nai blinked when Fricka said, "lose our clothing". He then began to chuckle, his eyes making their way to Fricka's red face. "Why are you blushing? Are you having dirty thoughts?" He asked teasingly. "Oh Fricka~ Such a dirty girl~" he teased.
Fricka blushed some more, covering her whole face with her hands

"Noooooo.... I don't...... want to think... about it.... I know w-----w-w-we had it, but..... nnnn-n-no...." She exclaimed, visibly nervous

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed some more, covering her whole face with her hands
"Noooooo.... I don't...... want to think... about it.... I know w-----w-w-we had it, but..... nnnn-n-no...." She exclaimed, visibly nervous
"Wow.. You are having dirty thoughts." Nai said with a light laugh. "Well we have the time, we always do." He told her before, putting his arm that wasn't around Fricka on his forehead. "My dirty little girlfriend~" he said jokingly. "I'm gonna have fun with that."

Roman said:
"Wow.. You are having dirty thoughts." Nai said with a light laugh. "Well we have the time, we always do." He told her before, putting his arm that wasn't around Fricka on his forehead. "My dirty little girlfriend~" he said jokingly. "I'm gonna have fun with that."
Fricka was just blushing widely, with a shy frown on her face, as she turned away from Nai

"S-s-Stop...." She said softly, still thinking about their night... It felt good, but... thet were so young

Users who are viewing this thread

Back