• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No you aren't! Don't lie like that! Ugh...We need to find Natsumi soon, maybe she can help out.''
...☫She said before she carried Seria and started rushing through the house trying to find Natsumi☫...
"I-I'm fine, really... I-I'm just trying to remember something..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Ah, okay. I see." He lied down and put his head on Haiiro's lap, looking up at her. "Well, I don't see why. If you like someone, you gotta make it clear. I made it clear, right?" He questioned.
"I-I guess... It's just... hard for me to bring myself to do so."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I-I'm fine, really... I-I'm just trying to remember something..."
"I-I guess... It's just... hard for me to bring myself to do so."
Ansom smiled up at Haiiro. "Yeah. I get it." He turned his head so that he was facing the wall. "Whenever you decide to leave me, can you at least wait awhile before you date someone else?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''If that's hurting you, just quit it..''
"N-No...I-I need to...remember..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled up at Haiiro. "Yeah. I get it." He turned his head so that he was facing the wall. "Whenever you decide to leave me, can you at least wait awhile before you date someone else?"
"Woah woah woah what? I'm not planning on leaving you. And...well...I doubt I'd leave you at all anyway."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''If you...insist...''
"N-No matter how hard I try...there are things I just can't remember...w-why...w-why can't I remember..." Seria mutters to herself, seeming to be in immense pain.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"N-No...I-I need to...remember..."
"Woah woah woah what? I'm not planning on leaving you. And...well...I doubt I'd leave you at all anyway."
"Really?" Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Am I that cute?" He joked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"N-No matter how hard I try...there are things I just can't remember...w-why...w-why can't I remember..." Seria mutters to herself, seeming to be in immense pain.
''Maybe it'll come back. There's a saying the more you try to forget, the more you remember what you're forgetting...''

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

GUMI-Megpoid-gumi-vocaloids-37401609-500-505.jpg

Kairassi, in true Kairassi fashion, jumped over the back of the bench to sit next to him rather than walk around it. "So~" she eyed him curiously "You looked like you were thinking pretty hard about something before I came over" she pointed out before tilting her head "Care to share?" She asked.

Extra Info

The park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Find out what's on his mind

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

~?Luke Shun?~

x8i7bSu.png

Luke watched her jump over the bench, he shook his head and chuckled. "Oh it's nothing.." He says blushing alittle. "Anyways.. What have you been up too?" He asks her

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Flustered

Objective:

Avoid the subject

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

x8i7bSu.png

Luke watched her jump over the bench, he shook his head and chuckled. "Oh it's nothing.." He says blushing alittle. "Anyways.. What have you been up too?" He asks her

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Flustered

Objective:

Avoid the subject

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Outdoor+Anime+Landscape+%5BScenery+-+Background%5D+66.jpg

Kairassi tilted her head at his answer...was he...blushing? Huh, must have been something embarrassing. With a gentle shrugging of her shoulders, she looked down at her feet as she dangled them back and forth off the edge of the bench. "Nothing? Are you sure? It looked like something." She said as her gaze moved in his direction at his second sentence. "Oh, y'know, school stuff...Its as boring as hell" she said with a small giggle.

Extra Info

The park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

"hmm i didn't ask you to hide it, I just suggested it...oh well I guess it's okay" Ophidia said with a smile "I guess it's a little bit cool to have wings" she said while she imagined that she has wings.
"Yeah it is cool to have wings." he said bragging a bit."Why are you out in the halls?""Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roman[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]
Hayate immediately fell down to one knee as the seal was broken. His energy was leaking out... Or in more accurate terms, Kuruma was. Hayate looked at Masahi and frowned, "Something's telling me it won't happen. You'll have to be one tough bastard. There's people all over who'd try putting a stop... To both you and your plans." He said before falling down, laying on his stomach. "You should just stop here..."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked away trying to avoid eye contact. "Okay..." she said quietly. She hugged Alex tighter. "Thank you for everything..."
Alex smiled and kissed Yuki, "You're welcome... And Thanks you too by the way. You've done a lot for me too." He said still hugging. "We.. Did a lot for one another..."

JJKab said:
"A-alright....." Lena said, blushing, as she sat up, remembering what they did.
"Well.... Thank you" Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she proceeded to lie down next to Maiko.

"It's nice that you think that about me" " She looked her in the eyes, a sly smile spreading across her face, almost mischevious. Laying her hands on Maiko's waists, Chler began tickling her, hoping that she had ticklies

Fricka nodded, as they were teleported back to school. She chuckled.

*Dumbo.... I live in a dorm..." She said softly.
Nai rubbed the back of his head, "Y-Yeah... I'm trying to get used to this new power I've gotten." He said before they appeared in front of the girl's dorms. "Okay here we are." He said laughing lightly. "Do I have any clothes at your place? These clothes I used to wear don't really fit anymore..." he ssid, pointing to his outfit. It was the one he had on as a kid.

Roman said:
Nai rubbed the back of his head, "Y-Yeah... I'm trying to get used to this new power I've gotten." He said before they appeared in front of the girl's dorms. "Okay here we are." He said laughing lightly. "Do I have any clothes at your place? These clothes I used to wear don't really fit anymore..." he ssid, pointing to his outfit. It was the one he had on as a kid.
Fricka looked over Nai's body, and giggled, seeing how small it was

"Sure, honey, come in." She exclaimed, entering her dorm, soon walking to the closet. She began searching for something for Nai, and soon, a bra was held out to Nai, with a muffled laughter coming from Fricka

"Try the...." She started laughing uncontrollably.

WeirdisFun said:
][/COLOR]Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire laughed while grabbing his stomach "this is the first time someone make fun of my name but seriously? sheets of paper? I better talk to my mom and dad about this (but they're dead)" he said while still laughing but he knew that his parents we're already killed but he didn't feel any remorse or whatsoever. "don't worry I'll do it just for three days right?? I may be an idiot at times but it has it's perks" he said with a sinister grin, it shows that he's ready to whatever obstacle and challenges that comes to his way. "ahh also I won't be killing too much people or rumors will spread so...don't be weirded out if some of them have the same faces" he said with a smile but it doesn't match what he says .

She triumphantly nodded, her unnecessary amount spent studying stationary was finally paying off. " I mean, you are as pale as one." Isabella commented, making fun his complexion. "Like, have you ever been outside before?" She laughs, unaware of the boy's past. It was rather ironic for a vampire, a species that hides from the sun, to be making fun of someone for being pale. Her lips quirked up when she heard that he was going to go through with her plan, at least he acknowledged that he was an idiot, unlike the other students that she had met so far. "You're scaring me with that grin, Quiore..." She joked, flipping some of her hair behind her shoulder. As he went more in depth, she couldn't help, but to chuckle when he said if he killed too much rumors would spread. No joke, of course rumors would spread, that's why most of her killing jobs required sneakiness. "Erm... that's like... super weird... but ok..." She mumbled when he told her they will have the same face. " As long as they have blood..."

JJKab said:
Fricka looked over Nai's body, and giggled, seeing how small it was
"Sure, honey, come in." She exclaimed, entering her dorm, soon walking to the closet. She began searching for something for Nai, and soon, a bra was held out to Nai, with a muffled laughter coming from Fricka

"Try the...." She started laughing uncontrollably.
Nai uncomfortably followed behind Fricka as they walked into her dorm. He felt as about stiff as a rock, trying his best to move his body in these clothes. He saw that Fricka giggled about it, and he decided he'd get her back later for it. Nai took a seat on Fricka's bed as she looked for some of his clothes he may have left here. Oddly... She pulled out a bra. Nai sighed and looked at Fricka before laughing a little himself. "Really? You're going to do me like that Fricka?"

Roman said:
Nai uncomfortably followed behind Fricka as they walked into her dorm. He felt as about stiff as a rock, trying his best to move his body in these clothes. He saw that Fricka giggled about it, and he decided he'd get her back later for it. Nai took a seat on Fricka's bed as she looked for some of his clothes he may have left here. Oddly... She pulled out a bra. Nai sighed and looked at Fricka before laughing a little himself. "Really? You're going to do me like that Fricka?"
Fricka laughed, as she shoved the bra back into the closet.

"What? No one said that you weren't going to be changed exactly, did they? They could change your sex" She exclaimed, with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Alright, there are shorts...... uhm.... welp.... I can..... see..... Yep, here you go, your t-shirt..." With that said, Fricka pulled out Nai's t-shirt and Shorts, and threw it towards him

"At least they smell like it" She joked with a playfull giggle

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed, as she shoved the bra back into the closet.
"What? No one said that you weren't going to be changed exactly, did they? They could change your sex" She exclaimed, with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Alright, there are shorts...... uhm.... welp.... I can..... see..... Yep, here you go, your t-shirt..." With that said, Fricka pulled out Nai's t-shirt and Shorts, and threw it towards him

"At least they smell like it" She joked with a playfull giggle
Nai looked down and checked himself for any changes by taking a peek in his shorts. "Uuhh.. Nope... Still a guy." He said, laughing lightly. He then looked at Fricka again, watching as she rigged around the clothes some more. Nai felt that he had to leave something behind once. He spent a lot of time over here and even some nights before. When he was tossed the shorts and T-shirt, he began to take off the clothes he currently had on. "Thanks.. But now I fell like the cologne I used isn't the best smelling." He joked, replying to Fricka's statement about the clothes smell.

Roman said:
Nai looked down and checked himself for any changes by taking a peek in his shorts. "Uuhh.. Nope... Still a guy." He said, laughing lightly. He then looked at Fricka again, watching as she rigged around the clothes some more. Nai felt that he had to leave something behind once. He spent a lot of time over here and even some nights before. When he was tossed the shorts and T-shirt, he began to take off the clothes he currently had on. "Thanks.. But now I fell like the cologne I used isn't the best smelling." He joked, replying to Fricka's statement about the clothes smell.
Fricka giggled loudly, hearing Nai's words.

"Alright, my knight, if you want to get something from me, firstly you've gotta shower, okay?" She exclaimed, her blush slightly spreading.

"I'll be resting in my bed... I'm so worn out after that..." Fricka added, approaching the bed and falling face-first into it, burying her face in sheets

Ballerina said:
She triumphantly nodded, her unnecessary amount spent studying stationary was finally paying off. " I mean, you are as pale as one." Isabella commented, making fun his complexion. "Like, have you ever been outside before?" She laughs, unaware of the boy's past. It was rather ironic for a vampire, a species that hides from the sun, to be making fun of someone for being pale. Her lips quirked up when she heard that he was going to go through with her plan, at least he acknowledged that he was an idiot, unlike the other students that she had met so far. "You're scaring me with that grin, Quiore..." She joked, flipping some of her hair behind her shoulder. As he went more in depth, she couldn't help, but to chuckle when he said if he killed too much rumors would spread. No joke, of course rumors would spread, that's why most of her killing jobs required sneakiness. "Erm... that's like... super weird... but ok..." She mumbled when he told her they will have the same face. " As long as they have blood..."
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire smiled brightly like killing is okay and it's all settled "alright! then it's all settled then I'll ki- I mean...bring some offerings to you" he said with a little bit of a happy tone but vanished after he didn't finish saying the kill word "also you don't need to worry about some rumors spreading since my parent's reputation are good" he said as he looks down "they never knew the truth anyway" he mumbled and looks back at Isabella "In any case I'll start at night...if you have a phone then you can call me" he hands out a note to Isabella with his number on it, it seems that he has a lot of notes of his number since he also gave one to Eileen "If you need anything or change the deal call me" he said with a wink and deactivates the barrier.

DarkShadow said:
"Yeah it is cool to have wings." he said bragging a bit."Why are you out in the halls?""Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked you.
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

"nah the class was a bit easy so I took off" Ophidia said and exhaled "also what a cliche way to meet...anyway my name's Ophidia" she said with a smile and bowed

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled loudly, hearing Nai's words.
"Alright, my knight, if you want to get something from me, firstly you've gotta shower, okay?" She exclaimed, her blush slightly spreading.

"I'll be resting in my bed... I'm so worn out after that..." Fricka added, approaching the bed and falling face-first into it, burying her face in sheets
"I think I was going to take a shower anyways." Nai said, laughing lightly as he walked out of theroom. He took the clothes with him and grabbed a towel on the way. Going into the bathroom, Nai turned on the water, waiting for it to get warm. Once ot was warm he got inside and began to clean himself, returning about 20 minutes later, dressed in the T-shirt and shorts Fricka found for him. "I'm back! And... Clean with a nicer more feminine smell. I used your body wash..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back