• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled at him "I'm sure you could" she checked the time on her phone briefly "Well, I was going to go get some lunch and time is ticking so I better get going" she looked at him "Or you could come along to if you want? You seem fun to talk with...or wait, that didn't sound weird did it?" She scratched the side of her face lightly, smiling a bit sheepishly.

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him as he sighed, slowing the twiddling of her thumbs until they stopped. She didn't exactly know what his reaction meant but she didn't have much time to ask since Kaname had began walking and mentioning lunch. So the question just left her mind as she then began to follow alongside him, giving a nod in response to his words.

Within a few minutes, a reasonable amount of time, Kaname came to a stop. His gaze remained forward, but his words angled to the girl beside him as he motioned her forward ahead of him. "Go on, I know you're hungry."Kaname knew for a fact she had to be hungry, or have some sort of crave for a snack. After all, he himself wanted something to nibble on before he had to sit through another lecture of something he didn't care for. But who was he kidding? Eventually, he would have to listen. Regardless, for his first day back, he wouldn't care in the least what the teachers had to say about lesson plans and opportunities. "Eat up, I'll go get us a table."

JJKab said:
Fricka was just blushing widely, with a shy frown on her face, as she turned away from Nai
"S-s-Stop...." She said softly, still thinking about their night... It felt good, but... thet were so young
"Hmmm... But if you're thinking about it, I just feel I should adress it~ Besides, it's happened already... What's it been... 3 whole weeks since I was turned into a kid? So last time was a month ago and the first a year." Nai said, rubbing his in as he tried doing the math.

Roman said:
"Hmmm... But if you're thinking about it, I just feel I should adress it~ Besides, it's happened already... What's it been... 3 whole weeks since I was turned into a kid? So last time was a month ago and the first a year." Nai said, rubbing his in as he tried doing the math.
Fricka didn't respond to Nai, simply too flustered to even respond

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]

Following behind Kuroh, Isabella placed her tray down upon the table, before settling down into her seat. For a moment, she gazed at the boy before her, who had already said his thanks and began to eat. She, on the other hand, had more of a spaced out approach. Carefully, she analyzed and began rearranging her tray. Her cup relocated to sit in the right upper corner, her plate settled in the middle, and a small bowel on the lower left-hand side. The second small bowl, having been filled with rice, was now in her left hand, with her chopsticks held in her right hand. With a brief nod of her head, she gently took the chopsticks, picked off some rice, and stuck it into her mouth while glancing once again at Kuroh, who was sitting across from her.

kore_wa_zombie_desu_ka__gif0_by_zafz-d37a7ci.jpg

JJKab said:
Fricka didn't respond to Nai, simply too flustered to even respond
Nai yawned and reached over to the side of the bed. He grabbed his old shorts and dug in the pokcets, taking out his cellphone. Looking at the time, he kissed Fricka on the lips. "Are you staying up?" He asked.

Roman said:
Nai yawned and reached over to the side of the bed. He grabbed his old shorts and dug in the pokcets, taking out his cellphone. Looking at the time, he kissed Fricka on the lips. "Are you staying up?" He asked.
Fricka was a little suprised at a sudden kiss on her lips.

"Yeah... w-why do you ask?" She questioned, smiling slightly

NeoClassical said:
Greene whistled at the child's performance. That's a pretty useful power. Her useful. He then shook his head. Nah. I think I'm all good. You can go.
"Sure Mr. Puff"

Blowing out another cloud of smoke, Crow's feet were wrapped in smoke and his body began to slip into the cloud. After Crow's entire body was swallowed by the smoke, the cloud broke of into a number of crow shaped (as in the birds) figures and proceeded to circle around the room before flying away out through an air vent.

JJKab said:
Fricka was a little suprised at a sudden kiss on her lips.
"Yeah... w-why do you ask?" She questioned, smiling slightly
"Because if you're staying up, then so am I." Nai said, before kissing Fricka again. "That's why... What should we do to pass time?" He asked her.

Roman said:
"Because if you're staying up, then so am I." Nai said, before kissing Fricka again. "That's why... What should we do to pass time?" He asked her.
"I suggest.... just.... laying.... and kissing and stuff?" Fricka suggested, smiling lightly at Nai, as she embraced him fully, kissing him back

JJKab said:
"I suggest.... just.... laying.... and kissing and stuff?" Fricka suggested, smiling lightly at Nai, as she embraced him fully, kissing him back
Nai smiled when Fricka kissed him, and he eventually wrapped his other arm around her. It felt nice to be like this we her again, after it being such a while. Nai deepened the kiss a little before pulling away. "I like this idea, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay up the entire night... I'm tired." He said smiling sleepily.

Roman said:
Nai smiled when Fricka kissed him, and he eventually wrapped his other arm around her. It felt nice to be like this we her again, after it being such a while. Nai deepened the kiss a little before pulling away. "I like this idea, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay up the entire night... I'm tired." He said smiling sleepily.
"Then I'll make sure to stop kissing you when you're down tired, okay?" Fricka asked, tilting her head, as she smiled lovingly at Nai, kissing his neck slowly, just like the first time she did it.

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "I see... Anyway, do you want to go... Hang out somewhere after school? We haven't talked in forever." She said, giggling a bit as she picked her words carefully. She didn't want it to sound too much like a date.
(Coding still refusing to work :/ )

Their eyes lit up when Nova mentioned hanging out. "I'd love too!" Klef exclaimed in response, their head was overflowing with excitement. " Where do you want to go? There's so much to do around here!"

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia the Cyborg Snake Girl

"I have no plans at all I just want to kill time" Ophidia said since she has nothing to do at all she just daydreams while walking even though she can be very attentive even when daydreaming but it seems she's a bit unlucky today "I have nothing to do really...".
"Well do you wanna ditch school with me or no?"

JJKab said:
"Then I'll make sure to stop kissing you when you're down tired, okay?" Fricka asked, tilting her head, as she smiled lovingly at Nai, kissing his neck slowly, just like the first time she did it.
"I can't tell you how nice that sounds." Nai said with a smile as he laid back down and let Fricka kiss him. He chuckled lightly when she kissed his neck. "So... What should we make tomorrow?"

Roman said:
"I can't tell you how nice that sounds." Nai said with a smile as he laid back down and let Fricka kiss him. He chuckled lightly when she kissed his neck. "So... What should we make tomorrow?"
"I suggest some Spaghetti.... maybe a little of a drink.... I never actually drank alcohol" Fricka excliaimed honestly

"And I never will... It tastes gross" She added, shivering lightly, but kissing Nai's cheek.

JJKab said:
"I suggest some Spaghetti.... maybe a little of a drink.... I never actually drank alcohol" Fricka excliaimed honestly
"And I never will... It tastes gross" She added, shivering lightly, but kissing Nai's cheek.
Nai nodded and looked at Fricka. "Hmm... Spaghetti can be an idea. I'll make a list tomorrow morning and we'll choose what sounds the best off of that list. Spaghetti will be on there." He said with a smile. Nai let out one more yawn, before his eyes fluttered. "I think it's a time for me to get some sleep now."

Roman said:
Nai nodded and looked at Fricka. "Hmm... Spaghetti can be an idea. I'll make a list tomorrow morning and we'll choose what sounds the best off of that list. Spaghetti will be on there." He said with a smile. Nai let out one more yawn, before his eyes fluttered. "I think it's a time for me to get some sleep now."
"Not before I cuddle you to sleep" Fricka let out a giggle, as she kissed Nai passionately, with her eyes closed. She was really into this kiss, like she was waiting for it, planning it.

JJKab said:
"Not before I cuddle you to sleep" Fricka let out a giggle, as she kissed Nai passionately, with her eyes closed. She was really into this kiss, like she was waiting for it, planning it.
Nai's eyes went wide when he was kissed. He thought Fricka was just going to get comfortable and get hugged up and warm with him. He then closed his eyes and was soon into the kiss himself.

Roman said:
Nai's eyes went wide when he was kissed. He thought Fricka was just going to get comfortable and get hugged up and warm with him. He then closed his eyes and was soon into the kiss himself.
Fricka blushed lightly, as she slid her hands under Nai's shirt, and began to take it off of him. He was going to cook himself if he'd wear this thing anyways.

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed lightly, as she slid her hands under Nai's shirt, and began to take it off of him. He was going to cook himself if he'd wear this thing anyways.
Nai pulled aeay from the kiss and took his shirt off for Fricka before kissing her again. This time he out his hands under her shirt, putting his hands on her waist.

Roman said:
Nai pulled aeay from the kiss and took his shirt off for Fricka before kissing her again. This time he out his hands under her shirt, putting his hands on her waist.
Fricka giggled lightly, feeling Nai's hands on her waist. It lightly tickled her. Her kissing began deeper, as her passion grew.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria cries out in pain, falling unconscious.
''Hey don't think about it too much....You probably just heard my name before..''

...☫Natsumi said as she rushed to Seria and Cinder☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hey don't think about it too much....You probably just heard my name before..''
...☫Natsumi said as she rushed to Seria and Cinder☫...
Seria was unconscious, and as such was unable to heed Natsumi's advice.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria was unconscious, and as such was unable to heed Natsumi's advice.
''Dammit.......It's been awhile since I saw Seria...''

''Right?''

''What happened to her...she's more...how can I say, more clumsier I guess?''

''Someone fucked with her head. And I need to not let her around anyone named Blake, she can't leave my sights, and...I have to treat her like a servant. And also it was also said that her memories and powers were sealed for a reason...but she mustn't know about what I must do to keep her safe...So don't mention it.''

''Rog'...Let's take her up to your room. That way she can probably rest easier...''

...☫She said before taking Cinder and Seria back to Cinder's room where they laid Seria on the bed and let her rest☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back