• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's alright...don't stress...''
...☫Natsumi soon came back with the herb tea☫...

''Drink. It'll help you relax. And you probably just heard about me and not actually saw me in person.''

View attachment 290073
Seria frowns. "I-I've seen you before somewhere... I-I know I have... I-I just can't remember..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Thanks. White isn't my color but I'm not wearing it for me." He smiled and looked at his watch. "Damn, if I drive, I'll be late...."
Haiiro frowns. "Late to what, exactly?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns. "I-I've seen you before somewhere... I-I know I have... I-I just can't remember..."
Ansom sighed. "My sister had an idea to make a big calming emporium. Plants, hot tubs, stuff like that." He nodded. "I promised that I would be the Financial Source for all of it and it was opening today. She told me that she was going to be busy with meeting and such with government officials to get her authorizations in order. She then asked me if I could be there for the opening day."

"You know, to impress sponsors and stuff like that." He smoothed the front of his suit. "You wanna come?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "My sister had an idea to make a big calming emporium. Plants, hot tubs, stuff like that." He nodded. "I promised that I would be the Financial Source for all of it and it was opening today. She told me that she was going to be busy with meeting and such with government officials to get her authorizations in order. She then asked me if I could be there for the opening day."
"You know, to impress sponsors and stuff like that." He smoothed the front of his suit. "You wanna come?"
"...I have a feeling that if I came with, something would probably go wrong for you. I'd rather not cause you any trouble."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I have a feeling that if I came with, something would probably go wrong for you. I'd rather not cause you any trouble."
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Aw, come one. You just got to stay there and look pretty. Maybe you'll even meet my sister. Not even any of my daughters have met her."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Aw, come one. You just got to stay there and look pretty. Maybe you'll even meet my sister. Not even any of my daughters have met her."
"...Oh, fine. But if something goes wrong I'm outta there quicker than you can say 'wait'."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Oh, fine. But if something goes wrong I'm outta there quicker than you can say 'wait'."
Ansom nodded before looking down at Haiiro's clothes. "You might want to change though. An oversized shirt isn't really professional...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded before looking down at Haiiro's clothes. "You might want to change though. An oversized shirt isn't really professional...."
Haiiro frowns. "...All of my other clothes are back in my dimension, and I absolutely refuse to go back there."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "...All of my other clothes are back in my dimension, and I absolutely refuse to go back there."
Ansom sighed. "I suppose you can wear one of Serenity's dresses." He tilted his head. "Although I don't think they style is.....you."

JJKab said:
"N-No... actually it went alright..." Lena exclaimed, approaching Shuu, and grabbing his hand
"We.... we might have a lil' baby... sitting in me.... They don't know that yet, but..." She added softly, laying the side of her head on Shuu's chest
Shuu blinked a bit, before he then began to get a slightly worried look. "B-But didn't you have stomach pains before?" He said before realizing the possibility it might not be his since they only did it once. He was confused and scared now. He really hoped it was his... But there was always the possibility it isn't.

Ballerina said:
(Coding still refusing to work :/ )
Their eyes lit up when Nova mentioned hanging out. "I'd love too!" Klef exclaimed in response, their head was overflowing with excitement. " Where do you want to go? There's so much to do around here!"
Nova contemplated where they could go for a minute, then answered. "I'll meet you at the beach later tonight. It'll be quiet. Sound good?" She asked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked a bit, before he then began to get a slightly worried look. "B-But didn't you have stomach pains before?" He said before realizing the possibility it might not be his since they only did it once. He was confused and scared now. He really hoped it was his... But there was always the possibility it isn't.
"No.... Jt began after... We had it" Lena exclaimed, smiling lovingly at Shuu.

"Shuuie.... You,re a father" She exclaimed softly, kissing his lower lip

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani stretched a little as well "Sounds like a plan" she said as she was now sitting up "And yeah, that'd be important. I wanted to tell her about him but I didn't know where to find her or anything" she said with a nod.

~*Camilla Radkov*~

His assumption was correct, she was pretty hungry and seeing/smelling the food on offer was indeed reminding her about that fact. Camilla continued following along behind him until he stopped and told her to go on ahead. Tilting her head for a moment in a way she could see his face she smiled and then nodded before going off ahead of him to pick herself out something nice to eat.

Nexus, being a part time doctor, packed his supplies and proceeded to go make breakfast... Before he realized he really wasn't a good cook. "Umm... Axel usually makes me breakfast. I've never been very good at it..." He laughed nervously.

JJKab said:
"No.... Jt began after... We had it" Lena exclaimed, smiling lovingly at Shuu.
"Shuuie.... You,re a father" She exclaimed softly, kissing his lower lip
Shuu kissed her top lip back teasingly before smiling a bit in surprise with a bit more of a blush. "I am?" He asked before looking down and thinking, After many... Many years... I'm finally going to have a child? He thought to himself before he looked back at Lena. No... It'll be OUR child.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed top lip back teasingly before smiling a bit in surprise with a bit more of a blush. "I am?" He asked before looking down and thinking, After many... Many years... I'm finally going to have a child? He thought to himself before he looked back at Lena. No... It'll be OUR child.
Lena smiled lovely, as she hugged Shuu tighly.

"I can't believe it..." She said softly, with a sigh.

TheDragoon said:
Nova contemplated where they could go for a minute, then answered. "I'll meet you at the beach later tonight. It'll be quiet. Sound good?" She asked her.
The beach? Late at night? How was Klef going to break the news to Nova... they really loved hanging out with her, but there was just one thing standing in the way; they were allergic to the ocean, salt to be more precise. Klef's presence in this world resulted in a few strange natural occurrences that they were never able to explain and this happened to be one of them. Instead of flat out rejecting the offer, Klef would just avoid the water, and the sand, and hope it isn't to humid out at night... boy, would this be difficult. "Um... sounds fantastic! We can play volleyball on shore!" They said with an unsure tone.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled lovely, as she hugged Shuu tighly.
"I can't believe it..." She said softly, with a sigh.
Shuu smiled more as he hugged her back, shutting his eyes lightly then leaning in to gently whisper in her ear. "I can't either..." He said on the verge of tears of joy. "We're gonna be parents..."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled more as he hugged her back, shutting his eyes lightly then leaning in to gently whisper in her ear. "I can't either..." He said on the verge of tears of joy. "We're gonna be parents..."
"M-m....m-me too..." Lena jusr couldn't contain the

emotions, as she began crying, mostly from joy.

"I can't wait..." She whispered softly, her eyes closing.

Ballerina said:
The beach? Late at night? How was Klef going to break the news to Nova... they really loved hanging out with her, but there was just one thing standing in the way; they were allergic to the ocean, salt to be more precise. Klef's presence in this world resulted in a few strange natural occurrences that they were never able to explain and this happened to be one of them. Instead of flat out rejecting the offer, Klef would just avoid the water, and the sand, and hope it isn't to humid out at night... boy, would this be difficult. "Um... sounds fantastic! We can play volleyball on shore!" They said with an unsure tone.
Nova sighed, as if she now knew Klef well enough to tell that he was lying. Nova had basically all information on Klef. "Right... Your allergic to salt. Otherwise you would have mentioned something about having fun in the ocean. We could just hang out at my place if your alright with that." She said before the boys gave him a dangerous look. Since Klef was in male form, most of the boys nearby got jealous of him. Probably because they were pervs and wanted to sleep with her.

JJKab said:
"M-m....m-me too..." Lena jusr couldn't contain the
emotions, as she began crying, mostly from joy.

"I can't wait..." She whispered softly, her eyes closing.
Shuu picked her up and span her around in the air lightly happily. "Hey, so since we have some time... Do you want to go on a date today?" He asked. It had been a long time since he and Lena had been on a date.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Well...don't stress it. You'll forget more if you think about it....Here, drink up.''

...☫Natsumi said as she gave Seria the tea☫...

TheDragoon said:
Shuu picked her up and span her around in the air lightly happily. "Hey, so since we have some time... Do you want to go on a date today?" He asked. It had been a long time since he and Lena had been on a date.
Lena snjffled, and giggled when she was spun in the air.

"Yeah. Where? Pool? Beach? Park? Possibilities are multiple"

JJKab said:
Lena snjffled, and giggled when she was spun in the air.
"Yeah. Where? Pool? Beach? Park? Possibilities are multiple"
Shuu nuzzled her nose lightly. "How about the park. It seems like the safest place for the baby~" He said to her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nuzzled her nose lightly. "How about the park. It seems like the safest place for the baby~" He said to her.
Lena nodded softly, giggling gently. She slowly kissed Shuu on his lips, touching his cheek with her hand, the other one embracing hid neck with.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus, being a part time doctor, packed his supplies and proceeded to go make breakfast... Before he realized he really wasn't a good cook. "Umm... Axel usually makes me breakfast. I've never been very good at it..." He laughed nervously.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani followed along behind him yawning lightly and fixing her hair since it was a bit tossled from sleeping. Once reaching the kitchen she leaned against the counter and watched him curiously as he attempted to make breakfast. Blinking a few times after he spoke, she laughed quietly "It's alright, I'll make breakfast" she said as she walked over to him and pecked him on the cheek. "What're you hungry for?" She asked as she looked at what kind of ingredients were there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back