• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena stared at them for a moment "That's pretty impressive... Apart from the uh, monster almost killing people part being a bit of a bother..." She said with a nod "But yeah, I'm sure you'll get it under control here and be able to use it for all kinds of cool things!" She said with a smile. Yawning as they entered the cafeteria. Elaena then began looking to find a table.

((Here you go~ :3))

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed, as if she now knew Klef well enough to tell that he was lying. Nova had basically all information on Klef. "Right... Your allergic to salt. Otherwise you would have mentioned something about having fun in the ocean. We could just hang out at my place if your alright with that." She said before the boys gave him a dangerous look. Since Klef was in male form, most of the boys nearby got jealous of him. Probably because they were pervs and wanted to sleep with her.

tumblr_mkcayskePP1r6syygo2_250.gif

Klef was dumbfounded on how much Nova knew about them while they only knew bits and pieces about Nova. "H-how do you even know that. I mean, I know I'm a bad lier but..." They stuttered in utter confusion, it was obvious that Klef was a very bad liar, but how did she even know about their allergy? Literally no one knew that besides Juniper, and if it wasn't for him, they would probably have wound up dead several beach trips ago. They looked around at all the guys that were giving them an angry look for talking to Nova. Klef just assumed that their classmates still believed in cooties and that's why group was angry, not out of jealousy. "One thing though, your place is the girls dormitory... I don't think that's going to work." They told Nova with a sheepish grin then quickly put a finger over their mouth, trying to signal Nova to keep quiet about Klef's identity. " I too have a place, it's out in the wilderness and I know you'll love it there." Love is a broad term used to describe feelings towards many things, but little did Nova know it would be rather hard to love a place like Klef's. Even though it has been almost a month since visiting, Klef was positive that their 'place' was in tip top shape.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena stared at them for a moment "That's pretty impressive... Apart from the uh, monster almost killing people part being a bit of a bother..." She said with a nod "But yeah, I'm sure you'll get it under control here and be able to use it for all kinds of cool things!" She said with a smile. Yawning as they entered the cafeteria. Elaena then began looking to find a table.

((Here you go~ :3))

Mei Junchi

"How much food can you get here? I'm starving and honestly, I'm up for more than one serving." Junchi said flippantly. They really were hungry, and the smell coming from the cafeteria definitely didn't help them. They hoped noodles was being served, or fruit. Usually the fruit at their old school wasn't that good, so they hoped it was much better here. "Also, is there any particular way we order food here?" they added on.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Hungry

Status: Appreciating the good smell of the cafeteria while talking to Elaena.

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @Nona

((Thanks, and sorry if it seemed like I was rushing you.))

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled brightly "You're welcome" she looked to him "And yeah~ that's fine with me, I did suggest it after all and thank you, I'm glad you think so" she said before cooking around a little "So do you normally be at at the cafeteria for lunch? Or do you wanna go elsewhere?" Her tilted her head.

Arthur shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, I'm just following you. I'm new to this school so I don't usually do anything." He laughed. "Whichever is your preference is fine with me."

He gave a small nod before jotting a quick note in his notepad. He often got random ideas for stories at the most bizarre times. The reason for that note was simply a cardinal that landed on the grass behind Rosalie.

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Outdoor+Anime+Landscape+%5BScenery+-+Background%5D+66.jpg

Kairassi tilted her head at his answer...was he...blushing? Huh, must have been something embarrassing. With a gentle shrugging of her shoulders, she looked down at her feet as she dangled them back and forth off the edge of the bench. "Nothing? Are you sure? It looked like something." She said as her gaze moved in his direction at his second sentence. "Oh, y'know, school stuff...Its as boring as hell" she said with a small giggle.

Extra Info

The park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

~?Luke Shun?~

tumblr_msmoovBNm51r5nr9zo1_500.gif

Luke wanted to tell her but he just couldn't, it's not that he didn't want to it was just he didn't know how to put it. He nodded and sighed. "I don't know" he says looking over at her

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

N/A

Objective:

Figure out how to tell Kairassi

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Mei Junchi[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

((Thanks, and sorry if it seemed like I was rushing you.))

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled softly "I guess its normal to be that hungry when you've had a long first day with packing and stuff." She said as she looked to the queue for food that had a few students in it already. "You simply grab a tray and fill it with what you want then pay at the end of the counter" she explained. "As for choices, the choices are pretty good here" she said with a smile.

((No its okay, I don't feel rushed :3))

NeoClassical said:
Arthur shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, I'm just following you. I'm new to this school so I don't usually do anything." He laughed. "Whichever is your preference is fine with me."
He gave a small nod before jotting a quick note in his notepad. He often got random ideas for stories at the most bizarre times. The reason for that note was simply a cardinal that landed on the grass behind Rosalie.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled and nodded "Alright then, I normally go to the café outside of here instead" she said before noticing him write down something, tilting her head lightly with a curious expression.

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

tumblr_msmoovBNm51r5nr9zo1_500.gif

Luke wanted to tell her but he just couldn't, it's not that he didn't want to it was just he didn't know how to put it. He nodded and sighed. "I don't know" he says looking over at her

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

N/A

Objective:

Figure out how to tell Kairassi

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi stared at him when he said he didn't know blinking a few times, she wore a confused expressions "You...don't know?" She repeated, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear "Don't know what?" She asked, wondering what he meant exactly.

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled and nodded "Alright then, I normally go to the café outside of here instead" she said before noticing him write down something, tilting her head lightly with a curious expression.

Arthur nodded a absentmindedly. He had heard her but he was busy writing to glance up. But when he was done, he shoved the notepad into his pocket and met Rosalie's eyes. He raised an eyebrow at her apparent confusion.

He frowned before chuckling. "Oh, sorry. I had a story idea. I didn't want to forget it." He laughed a bit more. "Don't worry. It's not about you."

NeoClassical said:
Arthur nodded a absentmindedly. He had heard her but he was busy writing to glance up. But when he was done, he shoved the notepad into his pocket and met Rosalie's eyes. He raised an eyebrow at her apparent confusion.
He frowned before chuckling. "Oh, sorry. I had a story idea. I didn't want to forget it." He laughed a bit more. "Don't worry. It's not about you."
Rosalie smiled and shook her head a little "Its fine and Yeah, I figured,I don't think I'd make a very good story" she joked as she began to walk.

Nona said:
Rosalie smiled and shook her head a little "Its fine and Yeah, I figured,I don't think I'd make a very good story" she joked as she began to walk.
Arthur followed closely behind Rosalie. "Actually, I think you would make a great story." He nodded slightly. "Yeah. Oh, or you could be the inspiration. A story told in the perspective of a mute. How cool would that be? She has her thoughts but could never verbally express them...." He began to ramble on about a plot line while jotting down more notes.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "I suppose you can wear one of Serenity's dresses." He tilted his head. "Although I don't think they style is.....you."
"...I never have been much of a dress person."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...don't stress it. You'll forget more if you think about it....Here, drink up.''
...☫Natsumi said as she gave Seria the tea☫...
Seria takes a sip of the tea and purrs quietly.

NeoClassical said:
Arthur followed closely behind Rosalie. "Actually, I think you would make a great story." He nodded slightly. "Yeah. Oh, or you could be the inspiration. A story told in the perspective of a mute. How cool would that be? She has her thoughts but could never verbally express them...." He began to ramble on about a plot line while jotting down more notes.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie blinked a few times as he spoke, turning her head ever so slightly to watch him as he rambled on and jotted down words on his notepad. Letting an inaudible laugh escape her she turned her gaze in front of her again "I'm glad I could help out in a small way I suppose" her voice sounded as they left the school gates.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I never have been much of a dress person."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I can tell..." He sighed. "But you can't go like that. Those clothes are literally the 'I just had sex and had no extra clothes' look." He laughed.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I can tell..." He sighed. "But you can't go like that. Those clothes are literally the 'I just had sex and had no extra clothes' look." He laughed.
"Well no duh I can't go like this! Ugh..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well no duh I can't go like this! Ugh..."
Ansom nodded. "I bet Fiona has some jeans and a decent shirt. It'll look pretty unprofessional and Serenity may be upset, but...." He let out a sigh. "I suppose she'll get over it."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "I bet Fiona has some jeans and a decent shirt. It'll look pretty unprofessional and Serenity may be upset, but...." He let out a sigh. "I suppose she'll get over it."
"...You know what... Even though I probably won't like it, I'll wear one of those dresses you mentioned earlier. Better to be uncomfortable than to be rude."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You know what... Even though I probably won't like it, I'll wear one of those dresses you mentioned earlier. Better to be uncomfortable than to be rude."
Ansom nodded and they both appeared in front of a very white door. He opened it and immediately, the hallway was filled with the scent of fresh flowers and an aura of calmness fell upon the hall.

Ansom coughed before walking inside. He opened a closet and inside was a variety of clothes, mostly white. There were some purple though. Although they hated each other's colors, Ansom and Serenity had always had some clothes of the colors. Out of respect.

Ansom nodded and waved Haiiro inside. "Alright. Go ahead and choose one." He said as he pointed to a rack filled with various dresses.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and they both appeared in front of a very white door. He opened it and immediately, the hallway was filled with the scent of fresh flowers and an aura of calmness fell upon the hall.
Ansom coughed before walking inside. He opened a closet and inside was a variety of clothes, mostly white. There were some purple though. Although they hated each other's colors, Ansom and Serenity had always had some clothes of the colors. Out of respect.

Ansom nodded and waved Haiiro inside. "Alright. Go ahead and choose one." He said as he pointed to a rack filled with various dresses.
". . . . . ." Haiiro silently looked at all the dresses before eventually choosing one.

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . . . . ." Haiiro silently looked at all the dresses before eventually choosing one.
Ansom chuckled. "Ah, white. What made you choose that one?" He said as he glanced at the completely white closet minus the few spots of purple. "Now come on. We gotta go." He held out his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back