• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It'll help you relax. Just try not to stress at all.''
"...I-I need to remember though..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Ah, white. What made you choose that one?" He said as he glanced at the completely white closet minus the few spots of purple. "Now come on. We gotta go." He held out his hand.
Haiiro takes Ansom's hand, ready to go.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I-I need to remember though..."
Haiiro takes Ansom's hand, ready to go.
Ansom nodded. "And remember. We don't have powers." He smiled and they both appeared in a rather large building. The same smell of flowers was present there as well. They seemed to be in the middle of the building. Straight upwards was a large skylight that shine light in the emporium. To the left, there were various pools of glistening, crystal clear water. The sound of running waterfalls dulled in the background. Above the pools was a second floor. Nothing was visible but the occasional bark of a puppy could be heard.

On the right side, there were rows and rows of beautiful exotic flowers. The smells the created mixed and mingled, creating an aroma of serene feelings. The spectrum of the flowers ranged from bright colors to darker ones. Like the left side, there was a second floor above the flowers. No sound was heard from that area.

Everywhere that the skylight didn't touch was lighted by ambient lights. Colors of light pink, red, yellow, beige, and of course, white.

The whole building was empty. It wasn't time for the sponsors and VIP quests to enter. They had about seven minutes. Ansom turned to Haiiro. "Wow. My sister really outdid herself. Don't ya think?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi giggled before she pet Seria head gently☫...
''It's alright....let it go.''
Seria frowns. "B-But...I-I need to remember..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "And remember. We don't have powers." He smiled and they both appeared in a rather large building. The same smell of flowers was present there as well. They seemed to be in the middle of the building. Straight upwards was a large skylight that shine light in the emporium. To the left, there were various pools of glistening, crystal clear water. The sound of running waterfalls dulled in the background. Above the pools was a second floor. Nothing was visible but the occasional bark of a puppy could be heard.
On the right side, there were rows and rows of beautiful exotic flowers. The smells the created mixed and mingled, creating an aroma of serene feelings. The spectrum of the flowers ranged from bright colors to darker ones. Like the left side, there was a second floor above the flowers. No sound was heard from that area.

Everywhere that the skylight didn't touch was lighted by ambient lights. Colors of light pink, red, yellow, beige, and of course, white.

The whole building was empty. It wasn't time for the sponsors and VIP quests to enter. They had about seven minutes. Ansom turned to Haiiro. "Wow. My sister really outdid herself. Don't ya think?"
Haiiro nods, looking around. "It's...quite impressive, I must say."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria frowns. "B-But...I-I need to remember..."

Haiiro nods, looking around. "It's...quite impressive, I must say."
Ansom nodded and check his watch. "Just a couple more minutes." He put his arm around Haiiro. "Please don't destroy anything, Babe."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I'll try my hardest."
After a few more minutes, the sound of shoes hitting the linoleum floor could be heard. Then, a group of people could be seen, heading towards them. Once they reached the two, Ansom nodded and extended his hand. "Hello."

The man glanced down at Ansom's hand before looking back up at his face. "Are you Serenity?"

Ansom slowly put his hand down and shook his head. "Alas, I am not." He looked at the man. He was obviously the more richer out of the others. The one who did the talking. The one Serenity would want....

"Ah, that's too bad." The man said. His nameplate simply said Johnson. "This place looks really promising but I cannot do anything without the owner."

"Oh, really?" Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Well, good thing she is right here." He placed a hand on Haiiro's shoulder.

Johnson glanced at Haiiro. "You're Serenity?"

NeoClassical said:
After a few more minutes, the sound of shoes hitting the linoleum floor could be heard. Then, a group of people could be seen, heading towards them. Once they reached the two, Ansom nodded and extended his hand. "Hello."
The man glanced down at Ansom's hand before looking back up at his face. "Are you Serenity?"

Ansom slowly put his hand down and shook his head. "Alas, I am not." He looked at the man. He was obviously the more richer out of the others. The one who did the talking. The one Serenity would want....

"Ah, that's too bad." The man said. His nameplate simply said Johnson. "This place looks really promising but I cannot do anything without the owner."

"Oh, really?" Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Well, good thing she is right here." He placed a hand on Haiiro's shoulder.

Johnson glanced at Haiiro. "You're Serenity?"
"U-Uh...what're you doing Ansom?! What am I supposed to do here, lie to him?!" Haiiro whispers to Ansom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria. Stop. I'm ordering you to stop.''
"M-Mistress...F-fine...I-I'll stop..."

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled softly "I guess its normal to be that hungry when you've had a long first day with packing and stuff." She said as she looked to the queue for food that had a few students in it already. "You simply grab a tray and fill it with what you want then pay at the end of the counter" she explained. "As for choices, the choices are pretty good here" she said with a smile.

((No its okay, I don't feel rushed :3))

Moonstone

"Thank you." Moonstone said, followed by Junchi also thanking her, but much more casually. "Where should we sit? Do you have a group of friends you'd like us to sit with?" Moonstone asked.

They preferred to sit just with the three of them, but they had a good feeling about Elaena. If she decided to sit with more people, they wouldn't mind too much at least. Moonstone hoped that she would pick people they could get along pretty well with, and believed she would with how sweet her personality was.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Elaena and Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
"U-Uh...what're you doing Ansom?! What am I supposed to do here, lie to him?!" Haiiro whispers to Ansom.
Ansom stepped on Haiiro's foot. A signal as to quickly go along with it. Johnson simply looked at the two, confused. "Well?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yes, I'm Serenity."
Johnson nodded. "Okay." He looked around and nodded to the others. They began to fan out in multiple directions but he remained. "So tell me, how did you come up with the idea for this....establishment?"

NeoClassical said:
Johnson nodded. "Okay." He looked around and nodded to the others. They began to fan out in multiple directions but he remained. "So tell me, how did you come up with the idea for this....establishment?"
Haiiro shot Ansom an angry glare. She had no idea what to say, and was really pissed off at Ansom for getting her into this situation. "Well, it just seemed like a good idea, really." A crappy answer, but the only thing she could even think of.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Good. I just don't want you hurting yourself..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shot Ansom an angry glare. She had no idea what to say, and was really pissed off at Ansom for getting her into this situation. "Well, it just seemed like a good idea, really." A crappy answer, but the only thing she could even think of.
Johnson frowned. "Hm...interesting." He paced around, walking from the pool side to the flower side, his head swiveling in all directions. He then walked back over to Ansom and Haiiro. "Well, Serenity, I do like how this place looks. And it is a good investment."

He nodded. "As you already know, I am Micah Johnson. I own bars and clubs such as KrissKross, Typhoon, and Karmasses. I am willing to supply the workers and my products for your use as we discussed earlier over email." He looked over Ansom, his eyes had to move upwards due to the fact that Ansom was pretty tall.

"I'm guessing this is the financial supervisor you were talking to me about. I'll go speak with him now."

Ansom nodded and motioned Johnson to follow him. "Yes, let's go over here. To my....office." The two began to walk away.

NeoClassical said:
Johnson frowned. "Hm...interesting." He paced around, walking from the pool side to the flower side, his head swiveling in all directions. He then walked back over to Ansom and Haiiro. "Well, Serenity, I do like how this place looks. And it is a good investment."
He nodded. "As you already know, I am Micah Johnson. I own bars and clubs such as KrissKross, Typhoon, and Karmasses. I am willing to supply the workers and my products for your use as we discussed earlier over email." He looked over Ansom, his eyes had to move upwards due to the fact that Ansom was pretty tall.

"I'm guessing this is the financial supervisor you were talking to me about. I'll go speak with him now."

Ansom nodded and motioned Johnson to follow him. "Yes, let's go over here. To my....office." The two began to walk away.
Haiiro let out a sigh of relief once Johnson and Ansom left, glad to be out of that awkward situation.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Good. I just don't want you hurting yourself..''
"...I just wanted to remember......"

After about twenty minutes, Ansom and Johnson walked back out, laughing. They seemed to be in a conversation. "....that's really what you're girlfriend is like?" Johnson said in between laughs.

Ansom nodded while laughing. "Yeah. All of that."

Once they reached Haiiro, Johnson nodded. "Well, good doing business with you both." He nodded and walked away. The other people began to slowly follow him out.

Ansom looked at Haiiro. "See? That wasn't bad at all."

NeoClassical said:
After about twenty minutes, Ansom and Johnson walked back out, laughing. They seemed to be in a conversation. "....that's really what you're girlfriend is like?" Johnson said in between laughs.
Ansom nodded while laughing. "Yeah. All of that."

Once they reached Haiiro, Johnson nodded. "Well, good doing business with you both." He nodded and walked away. The other people began to slowly follow him out.

Ansom looked at Haiiro. "See? That wasn't bad at all."
Haiiro frowns, crossing her arms. "That could've gone extremely poorly. I'm surprised he fell for an obvious lie like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back