• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Feeling some movement near her face Ilaani shifted a little in her sleep. Her eyes slowly opened as she looked at Nexus "Good morning" she said softly in a tired tone as one hand moved up and rubbed at her eye a little.

Extra Info

At home

Waking up

Mood:

Sleepy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tapped a finger to her chin "Huh, well it depends what classes really..." She said with a shrug "Theory classes are pretty chill, perfect for napping in" she laughed softly "practical classes that involve using powers and stuff can get pretty crazy sometimes"

Extra Info

Outside cafeteria

Talking with junchi and Moonstone

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

Moonstone

"Oh, wow... Well, I hope my classes aren't too bad. I don't think I'll be able to handle such a chaotic environment." Moonstone explained as they followed Elaena to the cafeteria. "Honestly, I just hope I can learn things quickly and then get out. I don't really like using my powers much since they can get pretty dangerous at times."

"Oh yeah. Moonstone's powers are pretty awesome, but they've caused us a lot of trouble." Junchi laughed. "I'm sure the school will teach them some ways to control it though."

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Slightly Happy

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas and Mei Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .What do you mean I can't kiss you?"
Ansom chuckled. "When I asked you for a kiss you said I was acting weird." He shrugged. "So I figured you don't like to kiss me."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "When I asked you for a kiss you said I was acting weird." He shrugged. "So I figured you don't like to kiss me."
"...That wasn't it. At the moment you were kinda creeping me out."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon gave out her hand for Seria to take☫...
Seria smiles, taking Cinder's hand.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...That wasn't it. At the moment you were kinda creeping me out."
Seria smiles, taking Cinder's hand.
"Yeah." He nodded. "Because that is all I do, isn't it?" He pulled his keys out of his pocket. "Let's go. I feel like driving around."

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah." He nodded. "Because that is all I do, isn't it?" He pulled his keys out of his pocket. "Let's go. I feel like driving around."
Haiiro frowns. "...Let's just go on a joyride for a while."

JJKab said:
"Mrrrau, you tigerrr" Lena said slyly, as she kissed Shuu's neck, leaving a hickey on there
Fricka's lips trembled lightly, as a quiet sob exited them.

"Y-you do-n't even k-k-know... How mufh" She said, burying her face in Nai's chest again.
Nai sighed lightly and pucked Fricka up. "You're... Right... I don't know how you felt and don't think anyone would want to feel that way either." He said softly. "Now... I'll take you back home." He said before teleporting them to the school.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon lead Seria down stairs to get to the garden☫...
Seria smiles, following Cinder.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. That'll be good." He began to walk down from the roof, a little too fast.
Haiiro sighs, disappearing and reappearing right next to Ansom's car.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, following Cinder.
Haiiro sighs, disappearing and reappearing right next to Ansom's car.
Ansom walked up to the car before looking at it. "Eh. I don't wanna drive this one." He looked around. "I think I have a Lambo somewhere over there." He began to walk down the parking lot.

TheDragoon said:
Nova ran over and smiled at Klef, ecstatic that she found her. "Hey Klef! It's been too long." She said before she puffed out her cheeks and gave her a disappointed look. "I thought we were gonna get to hang out more at this school silly..." She mumbled before sighing and smiling again. "So how is school for you?" She asked.

? Klef ?
Starry Eyed

tumblr_n0cpofDSsZ1s9aisro2_250.gif
tumblr_n0cpofDSsZ1s9aisro4_250.gif

? Klef's grin grew as Nova ran towards them, excited to see their friend again. "I know! I know!" They said with excitement in response. The boys around them weren't too surprised to see Klef this giddy, they were always like this in class as well. Their classmates decided quit ogling at the cute girl and give the two some space since it was kind of awkward to be listening in on a another person's conversation with a someone they didn't know. Klef looked at with a slight frown, it was disappointing for them as well to not have any classes with the same girl that fought off a giant frog with them. How was school for you? That was a seemingly easy question to answer, yet they didn't know how to put their answer in words. They put their hand up against their right cheek, like they were trying to keep what they were saying a secret. " Besides all these new friends, classes are waaaay boring-er than I expected... I have a confession to make..." Klef said softly before putting their hand back down. "I'm awful at combat, I hate the food they serve for lunch and I'm not in enough classes with my old friends!" They confessed to Nova. Despite the facts that they have always been more of a pacifist, had a severe intolerance to lactose, and only had three 'old friends', school was actually going pretty good. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Chler blushed, giggling.
"H-hey! Shut up" She exclaimed, playfully approaching Maiko and pushing her down onto her bed.

"I don't feel. And If I do, that means I smell. Yeuw.."

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko started laughing hysterically as she fell down onto it.
"sorry, sorry! you don't smell, i promise. well..." she looked away, a sly smile on her face. "badly, anyway." she winked, still a bit nervous for how close they were, but unflinching. "you smell nice."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

JJKab said:
"I....I'm fine..." Lena exclaimed,putting her hand on her stomach.
"I.... Felt weird.... All of a sudden..." She said softly.

"I don't know...."
Shuu saw where her hand went... Her stomach. He then looked back at her, wide eyed in surprise. "A-Are you pregnant?" He asked before remembering this happened BEFORE they did that. "No... That can't be it... We should take you to a doctor." He said.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Feeling some movement near her face Ilaani shifted a little in her sleep. Her eyes slowly opened as she looked at Nexus "Good morning" she said softly in a tired tone as one hand moved up and rubbed at her eye a little.

Extra Info

At home

Waking up

Mood:

Sleepy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tapped a finger to her chin "Huh, well it depends what classes really..." She said with a shrug "Theory classes are pretty chill, perfect for napping in" she laughed softly "practical classes that involve using powers and stuff can get pretty crazy sometimes"

Extra Info

Outside cafeteria

Talking with junchi and Moonstone

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

Nexus laughed softly and loosened his hold on her a tiny bit. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Did you sleep well?" He asked her.

@The Royal Keen

She stared blankly at Avatia, she wasn't used to being turned down so quickly. "...so you do mind?" Candy asked with her head slightly tilted, rather deflated from the rejection. It didn't take her too long to realize that the girl was just nervous, and she was allowing her to sit down, a common misunderstanding. "Avatia?" She repeated, making sure she got the name right, it sounded like a name for a bird. Being the bubbly extrovert she was, it was almost impossible for Candy to tell how uncomfortable her roommate must be talking to a stranger. "That's a cool name though, can you fly? I wish I could fly! You know what else I'd love to do? Speak underwater, imagine all the mermaids I could talk to down there. I bet that the reason that we associate them with singing is because they only can sing on land. Imagine how hard it would to be to sing underwater! I mean, I can sing and that's pretty awesome by itself, but I think anyone could easily become a superstar if they sung underwater. Like that is a real talent! AND they would have twice the amount of following because both fishes and humans would be fans." She spurted out at an abnormally fast speed that was rather hard to keep up with. Candy realized that she still hasn't clarified why she was at this girl's table in particular, maybe if she cleared it up, her magical haired pal would talk more. " I came over here because I really really really like your hair. It's so sparkly! And since it's so sparkly I assumed that it must belong to a sparkly individual, correct me if I'm wrong even though I never am. That and I needed a table to sit at. I think it would be too crazy to eat standing up or anywhere else besides a table, or at least not on the first day of school." She told Avatia, she was so full of excitement that she was shaking.

tumblr_o6gh7sN1Ng1qehrvso1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:

? Klef ?
Starry Eyed

tumblr_n0cpofDSsZ1s9aisro2_250.gif
tumblr_n0cpofDSsZ1s9aisro4_250.gif

? Klef's grin grew as Nova ran towards them, excited to see their friend again. "I know! I know!" They said with excitement in response. The boys around them weren't too surprised to see Klef this giddy, they were always like this in class as well. Their classmates decided quit ogling at the cute girl and give the two some space since it was kind of awkward to be listening in on a another person's conversation with a someone they didn't know. Klef looked at with a slight frown, it was disappointing for them as well to not have any classes with the same girl that fought off a giant frog with them. How was school for you? That was a seemingly easy question to answer, yet they didn't know how to put their answer in words. They put their hand up against their right cheek, like they were trying to keep what they were saying a secret. " Besides all these new friends, classes are waaaay boring-er than I expected... I have a confession to make..." Klef said softly before putting their hand back down. "I'm awful at combat, I hate the food they serve for lunch and I'm not in enough classes with my old friends!" They confessed to Nova. Despite the facts that they have always been more of a pacifist, had a severe intolerance to lactose, and only had three 'old friends', school was actually going pretty good. ?

Nova laughed a little. "That was quite an outburst Klef-Kun." She said, because Klef was in boy form. "That's okay if you don't like school, I still enjoy it though." She said happily.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked up to the car before looking at it. "Eh. I don't wanna drive this one." He looked around. "I think I have a Lambo somewhere over there." He began to walk down the parking lot.
"Uh...ok?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Once they made it to the garden, it was a beautiful sight to see☫...
"W-Wow...t-this is an amazing garden! S-So beautiful!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back