• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Y-Yes mistress...I will be your loyal servant, and do whatever you ask..."
''Good. It's just the only way I can try and keep you safe.''

...☫She said, giving the chocolate bar to Seria☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Good. It's just the only way I can try and keep you safe.''
...☫She said, giving the chocolate bar to Seria☫...
Seria was a bit confused, but didn't say anything and just bit off a piece of the chocolate bar.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, don't just go randomly thinking it's me. Besides, I doubt there's ANY birch wood nearby."
Ansom shook his head. "Nope. There is." He looked around before letting out a deep breath. "Sorry..." He mumbled before sitting back down on the bench. "I....uh...have problems with birch wood." He chuckled lightly.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "Nope. There is." He looked around before letting out a deep breath. "Sorry..." He mumbled before sitting back down on the bench. "I....uh...have problems with birch wood." He chuckled lightly.
"It's fine, it's fine."

JJKab said:
"W-well.... Thank you.... You too..." Chler exclaimed, lightly blushing, walking alongside Maiko.
"Y-You know.... I'm just curious.. How would yo imagine your first kiss with so-someone?" She asked

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko flushed, not expecting that question to come up.
"well..." she started to say. "i don't know..." it wasn't like she hadn't considered it before, but it was weird to actually talk about it with someone for once. "just... soft and sweet, you know? passionate...?" she nervously laughed, feeling odd for somehow imagining something out of a shoujo manga. but for as cheesy as they were, they were pretty romantic, and that was all that mattered to maiko. as they walked the doors, she looked at chler expectantly.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: sorry about the weird timing and infrequent posts these past few days. have had to stay up later and get up later in the day. that'll probably change when i get back home. ^^

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko flushed, not expecting that question to come up.
"well..." she started to say. "i don't know..." it wasn't like she hadn't considered it before, but it was weird to actually talk about it with someone for once. "just... soft and sweet, you know? passionate...?" she nervously laughed, feeling odd for somehow imagining something out of a shoujo manga. but for as cheesy as they were, they were pretty romantic, and that was all that mattered to maiko. as they walked the doors, she looked at chler expectantly.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: sorry about the weird timing and infrequent posts these past few days. have had to stay up later and get up later in the day. that'll probably change when i get back home. ^^

(Np)

Chelr smiled slightly, as they approached her dorm nr 38. She opened the door for Maiko, and as she entered, shr closed the door behind them

"So.... Welcome to my paradise, where I live and sleep." Chler exclaimed happily, looking at Maiko.

"Feel free to walk around."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Jeez...class seems like a long way huh?''
"...Yeah..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled but then sighed. "How much longer?" He asked, looking in the direction of the other goddess. "Sometimes, my patience is very dry."
"Well, I mean, we could interrupt now."

TheDragoon said:
((You got it! ^_^ ))
Since the last time Klef had saw her, she had been getting rather attached to the school, enjoying almost every class and performing higher than most students. She also appeared to be somewhat popular among the males, probably because she was cute, but other than that she had grown to love the highschool. She did miss seeing Klef sometimes though because they didn't have many classes together... So she began looking around the courtyard that morning for her.
((Thanks! If it's ok with you, I'm going to use nonbinary pronouns when Klef's in a form other than female, it makes more sense and is a little less confusing. :3))

Klef ☆
Problem Child

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods silently.
"Eh?! Me?! I'm horrible with people!"
''Alright...uh...''

...☫She said before she thought of a way to teleport to her place before Cinder and Seria were engulfed by purple flames. When the flames faded away, they were in a bed room and Yuki standing there☫...

''Welcome back home...I guess?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...uh...''
...☫She said before she thought of a way to teleport to her place before Cinder and Seria were engulfed by purple flames. When the flames faded away, they were in a bed room and Yuki standing there☫...

''Welcome back home...I guess?''
Seria silently looked around the bed room.

? Klef ?
Starry Eyed

tumblr_ndzeoiDYar1rxhcsqo2_500.gif

tumblr_ndzeoiDYar1rxhcsqo3_500.gif

? Klef was busy fooling around with their classmates before they saw Nova. It's been awhile since they had saw Nova, school had officially started and the two had practically zero classes together. So far school has been ok for Klef, their performance was scarily good in most of the magic related classes that they were taking, making up for the fact that they inherently was awful in combat. Apparently their unconventional methods weren't as efficient as they had hoped their ways would be.Being completely undocumented other than the chipping incident was hard, but they preferred it this way, and because of this, they received quite a lot of attention. Klef's peers had trouble understanding them, from why they went by such an odd name to what was in their pants (Spoiler alert:Magic), the kid was a mystery to most. However, that didn't stop Klef from making plenty of friends. In the corner of their eye they could see Nova, since Nova was so close to Klef, they immediately turned around and waved at her. " Hey Nova!" They shouted, a few of the classmates next to them were ogling over the girl Klef was yelling at. "Long time no see! Come over here!" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Lena let out a purr, as she grasped Shuu's shirt, kissing his lips passionately, shortly after pulling away.
"Do you wanna eat anything? Other than me?" She asked, smiling seductively.
Shuu nibbled her bottom lip before pulling back to speak easier. "I'm a little hungry, but nothing could be tastier than you." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back