• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Emiya had stood up, perfectly fine. He was a master when it came to magic so he didn't run out of energy as fast as Fricka or his son, Nai... Though Nai's energy felt different. Stronger. Nai blinked, looking at his father before a tired out Fricka caught his eye. "Babe!" He exclaimed before running over to her. "Fricka.. You okay?"
Fricka slowly looked over into Nai's eyes, before smiling weakly

"Y-Yeah.... I'm oo-okay... honey" She said softly, standing up slowly

"I'm glad you're okay" Fricka hugged him gently, burying her face in his chest

Ballerina said:
((Welcome back! I guess I'm free, but I'll have slowish replies for the next few days. We could use Klef and Nova.)
((I'm up for continuing the rp with Avatia since it seems like @LunaCrosby dropped it off after we had some miscommunication I guess.))

The Royal Keen]((I'm up for continuing the rp with Avatia since it seems like [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] dropped it off after we had some miscommunication I guess.))
((I'm cool with that :3))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus then suddenly kissed her deeply, blushing a lot. He then pulled back and brushed her hair softly. "I love you..." He said softly before hugging her close to him as he went to sleep with her in his arms.
Ilaani's cheeks grew red, not expecting his actions but she happily kissed back. "I love you too..." She said just before he fell asleep. Watching him for a moment she smiled softly before kissing his cheek and deciding to go to sleep as well after all, she had stayed awake the whole time he was out in case he woke up.

((Time skip))

JJKab said:
Lena gave out a peacefull giggle, as she kept on reading.
"So, what do you like to do in free time? Except reading?"
Dakota looked to her "Well, I play piano too, what about you?" She asked.

((If you wanna free her up you can just say she needs to go xD ))

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]
Elaena laughed at the terrible pun, she was always a sucker for those. She looked to Moonstone and smiled when they asked about the cafeteria "Yeah, I can lead you there, the library as well, we should have enough time" she said with a nod

((Sorry for late replies, I'm out at the moment))

Nona said:
Ilaani's cheeks grew red, not expecting his actions but she happily kissed back. "I love you too..." She said just before he fell asleep. Watching him for a moment she smiled softly before kissing his cheek and deciding to go to sleep as well after all, she had stayed awake the whole time he was out in case he woke up.
((Time skip))

Elaena laughed at the terrible pun, she was always a sucker for those. She looked to Moonstone and smiled when they asked about the cafeteria "Yeah, I can lead you there, the library as well, we should have enough time" she said with a nod

"Well, I love to just take a swim somet~~ Oh crap, I gotta really go! I've got reminded that I have yet to meet my boyfriend" Lena lied a bit there, and stood up, quickly waving her goodbyes to Dakota, before shooting out of the library

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
((You may take as long as you please, don't let me get in your way xD ))
(No, our interraction is already finished. Missed ya, mate :D )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Good. And also...we're going to my place, and...you're moving in with me. Don't worry, you're gonna like the place.''
"Y-yes mistress...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Fine. Never mind then." He stood up and clenched hi jaw. "I swear there is a lot of birch nearby." He said before looking at the bench. They were made of oak. "Do you have birch on you?" He took an intimidating step towards Haiiro.
"What? No, no I don't have any birch on me."

Nona said:
((Time skip))

((Yup))

Nexus woke up the next morning, feeling rather more refreshed. It seemed all that was needed was a good nights rest. He smiled as he saw Ilaani's sleeping face, moving a bit of hair out of her face softly. She always seemed to look cutest when she slept.

JJKab said:
"Well, I love to just take a swim somet~~ Oh crap, I gotta really go! I've got reminded that I have yet to meet my boyfriend" Lena lied a bit there, and stood up, quickly waving her goodbyes to Dakota, before shooting out of the library
@TheDragoon
Shuu had returned to Lena's house, his new home in his work uniform. A yellow tuxedo as usual. All of the artifacts had almost been gathered, meaning Cielo's dream was almost realized. The problem was, some of their enemies still possessed these artifacts. That would mean it would be more difficult than just finding one in an open desert. Other than that, he was pretty excited for Lena to return home. After all, he was pretty bored just sitting at home watching TV.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu had returned to Lena's house, his new home in his work uniform. A yellow tuxedo as usual. All of the artifacts had almost been gathered, meaning Cielo's dream was almost realized. The problem was, some of their enemies still possessed these artifacts. That would mean it would be more difficult than just finding one in an open desert. Other than that, he was pretty excited for Lena to return home. After all, he was pretty bored just sitting at home watching TV.
Lena, bored with possibility of her walking, decided to teleport, as her right eye flashed red, and she appeared right in her bedroom. She stretched herself, letting out a yawn, pretty audible one too.

Ballerina said:
(You can start, but we should probably have it take place at the school in the morning since everyone else is.)
((You got it! ^_^ ))

Since the last time Klef had saw her, she had been getting rather attached to the school, enjoying almost every class and performing higher than most students. She also appeared to be somewhat popular among the males, probably because she was cute, but other than that she had grown to love the highschool. She did miss seeing Klef sometimes though because they didn't have many classes together... So she began looking around the courtyard that morning for her.

Nona said:
((Time skip))

Mei Junchi

"So, what are the classes like in this school?" Junchi asked while following Elaena to the cafeteria with Moonstone. "Like, are they fun, easy to understand, strict, loud?"

Junchi hoped the classes were laid-back and quiet. Their hearing was too sensitive to deal with a classroom full of loud students, and it would really mess up their studying if they had to deal with that most of the week for a few years.

Extra Information

Mood: Curious

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @Nona

JJKab said:
Lena, bored with possibility of her walking, decided to teleport, as her right eye flashed red, and she appeared right in her bedroom. She stretched herself, letting out a yawn, pretty audible one too.
Shuu heard her in the other room and almost let out a funny fan girl scream before teleporting in her room. "Oh my god it's Lena! Please give me your autograph!" He said in a funny joking voice, smiling because he was really happy she was home.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu heard her in the other room and almost let out a funny fan girl scream before teleporting in her room. "Oh my god it's Lena! Please give me your autograph!" He said in a funny joking voice, smiling because he was really happy she was home.
Lena eeked, noticing Shuu right in front of her, as she stumbled back, falling onto her bed

"Jesus, you scared me!" She exclaimed, giggling, lying flat on her bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back