• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nevermore said:
(ok sure.)
Crow sighed as he opened his eyes and stared up at the blue sky from the school's main building roof.

"Well I've already skipped... well... till whatever period we're in now. Wonder if it's even worth going downstairs."

Sighing as he sat upright, Crow reached into his back pocket and pulled out a cigarette box and sticking one in his mouth before lighting it, he begrudgingly stood and walked to the roof access where he blew out a plume of smoke and heading into the halls, he left behind him a trail of toxic air.
Greene had just finished unpacking all of his boxes in his new office room. He had just recently got a job as a high school librarian, which was a major step for him. And a little....odd.

He had only been to Earth a few times before, having spent most of his life at The Library with the other StoryTellers.

He sighed as he placed the final picture by his computer before walking out into the hallway. He had been told that he didn't had to stay in the library so he decided to get some fresh air. But fresh air wasn't an option.

A sharp smell of smoke entered his nostrils, giving him the first impression of a fire but the smell was definitely different. Cigarettes.

He sighed and his eyes gazed over at the direction of the stench. A student. He shook his head before speaking.
Aren't you supposed to be in class?

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...A-alright mistress...I-I won't leave your sight..."
"Y-You're acting strange, Ansom..."
Ansom frowned. "Fine. Never mind then." He stood up and clenched hi jaw. "I swear there is a lot of birch nearby." He said before looking at the bench. They were made of oak. "Do you have birch on you?" He took an intimidating step towards Haiiro.

NeoClassical said:
Greene had just finished unpacking all of his boxes in his new office room. He had just recently got a job as a high school librarian, which was a major step for him. And a little....odd.
He had only been to Earth a few times before, having spent most of his life at The Library with the other StoryTellers.

He sighed as he placed the final picture by his computer before walking out into the hallway. He had been told that he didn't had to stay in the library so he decided to get some fresh air. But fresh air wasn't an option.

A sharp smell of smoke entered his nostrils, giving him the first impression of a fire but the smell was definitely different. Cigarettes.

He sighed and his eyes gazed over at the direction of the stench. A student. He shook his head before speaking.
((quick question, does Greene have a human appearance or just the dragon one, because that is defiantly going to affect how I reply. There's only the dragon appearance on his bio, but I thought I might ask just to be safe.))

Nevermore said:
((quick question, does Greene have a human appearance or just the dragon one, because that is defiantly going to affect how I reply. There's only the dragon appearance on his bio, but I thought I might ask just to be safe.))
(Yeah. That's his appearance.)

NeoClassical said:

Crow sighed and looked around before seeing a dragon standing in the doorway to the library. Blowing out a small smoke ring he pulled his cigarette out of his mouth and looked at it for a few seconds and muttering under his breath,

"Ok... time to change cigarette brands... I'm seeing things..."

Then sticking the cigarette back into his mouth he sighed before speaking;

"Probably, but are you really paid enough to care?"

NeoClassical said:
Arthur smiled. "Well, thanks for the support." He laughed. "It's always nice to receive it from strangers." He tilted his head. "I'll tag along if that's fine with you. You're pretty cool to talk to as well." He smiled and nodded.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled brightly "You're welcome" she looked to him "And yeah~ that's fine with me, I did suggest it after all and thank you, I'm glad you think so" she said before cooking around a little "So do you normally be at at the cafeteria for lunch? Or do you wanna go elsewhere?" Her tilted her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermore said:
Crow sighed and looked around before seeing a dragon standing in the doorway to the library. Blowing out a small smoke ring he pulled his cigarette out of his mouth and looked at it for a few seconds and muttering under his breath,
"Ok... time to change cigarette brands... I'm seeing things..."

Then sticking the cigarette back into his mouth he sighed before speaking;

"Probably, but are you really paid enough to care?"
Greene tilted his head at the student's response. "Well...." He began to ponder about it for a moment. Was he paid enough? Was he paid all? Come to think about it, he never discussed pay with his boss. He scowled and a small trail of smoke left his nostrils and disappeared quickly in the air. No pay? That was absolute poppycock!

"My fiscal placement does not matter, child." He nodded. "All that matters is that the rules state that all students must be in class during class hours unless they have a note." He pushed up his glasses slightly. "I see no note."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus watched her for a moment, as if looking for something in her eyes before sighing. "Well, I think that's enough for now. It's probably best I get some rest." He told her.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani looked back at him before as he sighed before huffing a little and nuzzling in next to him almost childishly "Alright..." She said quietly. Honestly she was a little bummed out since she hadnt got to spend time with him of any kind in so long and she was enjoying the attention but she wasn't one to admit such things, especially when he said he wanted rest and she didn't want to get in the way of him feeling better because she felt like she was being selfish a little.

NeoClassical said:
Greene tilted his head at the student's response. "Well...." He began to ponder about it for a moment. Was he paid enough? Was he paid all? Come to think about it, he never discussed pay with his boss. He scowled and a small trail of smoke left his nostrils and disappeared quickly in the air. No pay? That was absolute poppycock!
"My fiscal placement does not matter, child." He nodded. "All that matters is that the rules state that all students must be in class during class hours unless they have a note." He pushed up his glasses slightly. "I see no note."
((well now we know how he became the librarian xD he forgot to ask for pay for the position xD ))

Crow sighed, obviously the librarian was going to act like he had a broomstick shoved up his ass. Probably meant he was new.

"How about I say I had a note and lost it, so the kind librarian wrote me another. That sounds like a good plan to me. What do you think?"

Nevermore said:
((well now we know how he became the librarian xD he forgot to ask for pay for the position xD ))
Crow sighed, obviously the librarian was going to act like he had a broomstick shoved up his ass. Probably meant he was new.

"How about I say I had a note and lost it, so the kind librarian wrote me another. That sounds like a good plan to me. What do you think?"
Greene stared at the student. He clacked his teeth together, a common thinking habit. The kid obviously was one who didn't care about school. Or just rules in general. "Fine."

He turned around and began to walk to the library. "Hurry up, child. I haven't all day...."

NeoClassical said:
Greene stared at the student. He clacked his teeth together, a common thinking habit. The kid obviously was one who didn't care about school. Or just rules in general. "Fine."
He turned around and began to walk to the library. "Hurry up, child. I haven't all day...."
Crow blinked in surprise and blew out another cloud of smoke. Maybe the librarian wasn't as bad as he initially thought. Crow mentally promoted him from broomstick up the ass to only a meter stick up the ass.

"Well now... I wasn't actually expecting that to work, but no skin of my teeth.

With nothing better to do, Crow boredly followed the dragon into the library, leaving behind a haze of acrid air.

Nevermore said:
Crow blinked in surprise and blew out another cloud of smoke. Maybe the librarian wasn't as bad as he initially thought. Crow mentally promoted him from broomstick up the ass to only a meter stick up the ass.
"Well now... I wasn't actually expecting that to work, but no skin of my teeth.

With nothing better to do, Crow boredly followed the dragon into the library, leaving behind a haze of acrid air.
Greene sighed as he walked behind the library counter and opened a drawer. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a quick note. "This is a smoke-free zone by the way." He said without looking up from the paper.

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

eternal_summer__matsuoka_rin_by_punksgonedaft-d7pbzcr.jpg

Luke blinked when he felt someone poked his cheek he looked back and relaxed when he saw kairassi, "Oh,Hey there" he said smiling.

Extra Info

The park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Relaxed

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

GUMI-Megpoid-gumi-vocaloids-37401609-500-505.jpg

Kairassi, in true Kairassi fashion, jumped over the back of the bench to sit next to him rather than walk around it. "So~" she eyed him curiously "You looked like you were thinking pretty hard about something before I came over" she pointed out before tilting her head "Care to share?" She asked.

Extra Info

The park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Find out what's on his mind

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie smiled brightly "You're welcome" she looked to him "And yeah~ that's fine with me, I did suggest it after all and thank you, I'm glad you think so" she said before cooking around a little "So do you normally be at at the cafeteria for lunch? Or do you wanna go elsewhere?" Her tilted her head.

((Oooof forgot to edit the macro right, sorry, I just woke up ;-; @NeoClassical ))

NeoClassical said:
Greene sighed as he walked behind the library counter and opened a drawer. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a quick note. "This is a smoke-free zone by the way." He said without looking up from the paper.
Crow snorted and took another drag of his cigarette before sighing and finding a chair to sit down in and speaking,

"And the entire school is a smoke-free zone. Hasn't stopped me yet, nor has the fact that I'm only 17."

Crow blew out a long stream of smoke before staring at the dragonic librarian for a long time and saying,

"I'm still trying to figure out if I'm talking to Puff the magic dragon, or smoking him..."

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena raised a brow at Moonstones answer, she kind of expected such a reaction really. She supposed her words were somewhat strategic in seeing what was so wrong with moonstones hair but they still didn't spill it. Huh. "They serve most things unless its super fancy...." She looked at moonstone for a second before shrugging and asking outright "So, what's so different about your hair that you can't show anyone?" She asked.

JJKab said:
"For example? What do you know?" Lena asked, cupping her chin, looking at Dakota curiously.
"And I'm asking, because I've got my Uncle in Poland and my grand-father here!" She exclaimed, giggling softly.

~*Dakota Mayer*~

"well, whatever I've read about, which is a basic simmer of the history, I'm am yet to try learn the language but its on my list" she laughed a little "One of my abilities is that I can never forget anything, so I could quote a book right down to the sentence and page number" she explained.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena raised a brow at Moonstones answer, she kind of expected such a reaction really. She supposed her words were somewhat strategic in seeing what was so wrong with moonstones hair but they still didn't spill it. Huh. "They serve most things unless its super fancy...." She looked at moonstone for a second before shrugging and asking outright "So, what's so different about your hair that you can't show anyone?" She asked.

Moonstone

"Um... Um..." Moonstone looked over to Junchi for help, but they turned their head and snickered. Moonstone looked back over at Elaena and said, "Well, I mean... it's just sort of, well, not like hair at all? It's pretty weird to humans really."

They tried to hide their blushing as Junchi quietly laughed at how much they were struggling to explain to Elaena their insecurities, while also keeping them a secret. They sighed and gave it up. They took off their headscarf and blushed even more while avoiding Elaena's look as they show off their "hair".

"It's weird isn't it? I mean, it'd pretty helpful sometimes, and my family doesn't mind it since they have their own type of hair like mine, but still..."

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

"well, whatever I've read about, which is a basic simmer of the history, I'm am yet to try learn the language but its on my list" she laughed a little "One of my abilities is that I can never forget anything, so I could quote a book right down to the sentence and page number" she explained.

Lena smirked, when Dakota told her that speaking Polish is on her list.

"Really? Polish can be hard? Are you sure? Jesteś pewna?" She asked, the last sentence being told both in English and in Polish.

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tilted her head lightly as Moonstone tried to explain their hair. So it wasn't hair? Huh. That was when Moonstone took off the headscarf. Elena stared at the hair that looked like hands for a moment in awe "That's...pretty cool! Theres no need for a red face" she said with a smile "You can use them as hands right? That's pretty useful"

JJKab said:
Lena smirked, when Dakota told her that speaking Polish is on her list.
"Really? Polish can be hard? Are you sure? Jeste? pewna?" She asked, the last sentence being told both in English and in Polish.

~*Dakota Mayer*~

"Jestem pewien" she answered before shrugging "Not sure how right that is it on my list so I haven't actually started to learn much of it yet" she laughed a little.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena tilted her head lightly as Moonstone tried to explain their hair. So it wasn't hair? Huh. That was when Moonstone took off the headscarf. Elena stared at the hair that looked like hands for a moment in awe "That's...pretty cool! Theres no need for a red face" she said with a smile "You can use them as hands right? That's pretty useful"

~*Dakota Mayer*~

"Jestem pewien" she answered before shrugging "Not sure how right that is it on my list so I haven't actually started to learn much of it yet" she laughed a little.

Moonstone

"Oh... yeah..." Moonstone smiled. Usually they got gasped or disgusted looks, but Elaena didn't seem to be that scared or disgusted.

"Their hair sure does come in...
handy." Junchi joked as they nudged Moonstone's arms.

Moonstone groaned and looked away from Junchi. "You're becoming worse than Grandy." They then looked towards Elaena and asked, "So, the cafeteria, can you lead us there? I'd like to go to the library next if we have the time."

Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed with Junchi, Wants food

Interacting With: Mei Junchi and Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Lena giggled, covering her mouth with her hand.

"I didn't know you were a man, my dear" She exclaimed, laughing gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back