• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Well, if she does. You and I can stop it." He smiled and finished his breakfast.
"...Actually, no I can't..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...''
"THIRD, Seria has powers and memories sealed FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON! Don't ask about things that've happened to her in the past or what powers she has, trust me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"THIRD, Seria has powers and memories sealed FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON! Don't ask about things that've happened to her in the past or what powers she has, trust me."
"Why can't you?" Ansom said as he handed his dish to Fiona, whom had been patiently waiting for the two to finish.

NeoClassical said:
"Why can't you?" Ansom said as he handed his dish to Fiona, whom had been patiently waiting for the two to finish.
"...Her powers make mine look like a complete joke. She's almost one of the literal most dangerous goddesses there is..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Her powers make mine look like a complete joke. She's almost one of the literal most dangerous goddesses there is..."
Ansom shrugged. "Well....how about I kill her now?" He asked. "I don't take lightly when somebody destroys things and causes chaos. It's my job."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Well....how about I kill her now?" He asked. "I don't take lightly when somebody destroys things and causes chaos. It's my job."
"ARE YOU CRAZY?! KILLING THE GODDESS OF NATURE WOULD BE THE GODDAMN DUMBEST THING YOU COULD DO!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"ARE YOU CRAZY?! KILLING THE GODDESS OF NATURE WOULD BE THE GODDAMN DUMBEST THING YOU COULD DO!"
"Not necessarily." Ansom began. "Once a god or goddess dies, their replacement is chosen almost instantly. By those Sanctums or whatever." He waved a hand. "But seriously, I can kill her."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''OKay.''

NeoClassical said:
"Not necessarily." Ansom began. "Once a god or goddess dies, their replacement is chosen almost instantly. By those Sanctums or whatever." He waved a hand. "But seriously, I can kill her."
"...I don't know...it still seems...like a bad idea..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''OKay.''
"FOURTH. No, don't let her go and try to stop the fake Seria. Literally nothing good will come of it, and nothing majorly bad will come from not doing it. Nobody will get hurt if you don't let her. FIFTH. Stay at the dorm room with Seria, live there with her, otherwise, well, some bad shit's going to happen. Let's see...what else was there...."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"FOURTH. No, don't let her go and try to stop the fake Seria. Literally nothing good will come of it, and nothing majorly bad will come from not doing it. Nobody will get hurt if you don't let her. FIFTH. Stay at the dorm room with Seria, live there with her, otherwise, well, some bad shit's going to happen. Let's see...what else was there...."
''So...We're not going to my place? We're not going to the mansion I live in...? Alright..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well okay. Then let's go talk to the poor girl, eh?" He nodded and stood up. "I'm sure forgiveness is in her....nature." He laughed. "Get it? Nature?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...We're not going to my place? We're not going to the mansion I live in...? Alright..''
"Hmm...Well...I actually think that would work better. It would prevent a very, VERY awkward incident that you DO NOT want to happen, actually."

NeoClassical said:
"Well okay. Then let's go talk to the poor girl, eh?" He nodded and stood up. "I'm sure forgiveness is in her....nature." He laughed. "Get it? Nature?"
Haiiro frowns. "I-I don't think that's a good idea... She doesn't even remember being a goddess."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm...Well...I actually think that would work better. It would prevent a very, VERY awkward incident that you DO NOT want to happen, actually."
Haiiro frowns. "I-I don't think that's a good idea... She doesn't even remember being a goddess."
''W-Wait, is it live at the dorm or live at the mansion...?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom shook his head. "Yes, I know but we are not going to talk about goddess stuff. We become friends with the girl." He nodded. "Therefor, if she does figure out she is a goddess and gets her memory back, we will have a better chance of calming her down."

He winked. "It's called preventive planning."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "Yes, I know but we are not going to talk about goddess stuff. We become friends with the girl." He nodded. "Therefor, if she does figure out she is a goddess and gets her memory back, we will have a better chance of calming her down."
He winked. "It's called preventive planning."
Haiiro sighs. "Ya know...that makes a lot of sense."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay. Anything else...?''
"Oh, yeah, one more thing, treat her as much like a servant as you can. Seriously, you don't want her to think she's not your servant. I know it sounds weird, but it's important."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, yeah, one more thing, treat her as much like a servant as you can. Seriously, you don't want her to think she's not your servant. I know it sounds weird, but it's important."
''Uh...sure...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom chuckled. "I don't know how you doubted me." He nodded. "How much great advice and ideas have I had so far?" He asked but didn't expect an answer. "So what do you say? Wanna do it?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "I don't know how you doubted me." He nodded. "How much great advice and ideas have I had so far?" He asked but didn't expect an answer. "So what do you say? Wanna do it?"
"Eh, sure. And to be honest, you've had quite a few great ideas so far."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That's....gonna be hard to do...''
"Well, you're going to have to. And you're going to have to make it really convincing. Boss her around, force her to do things, just, don't be too mean to her though."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Eh, sure. And to be honest, you've had quite a few great ideas so far."
"Well, you're going to have to. And you're going to have to make it really convincing. Boss her around, force her to do things, just, don't be too mean to her though."
Ansom nodded. "Alright. Are we both gonna talk to her? Just you? Just me?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back