• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"N-no mistress! I-I don't want you getting hurt!"
Haiiro sighs, silently following Ansom to the kitchen.
In the kitchen, Fiona stood by the stove, wearing a "Kiss The Cook" apron. She had a frown as she carried two plates of pancakes to the table. "Here." She said with an annoyed sigh.

Ansom smiled and kissed Fiona on the cheek. "Thanks. Cook." He laughed and sat down, motioning Haiiro to the other seat.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No, I'm coming with. Whether you like it or not.''
"B-But, I-I refuse to let you get hurt mistress!"

NeoClassical said:
In the kitchen, Fiona stood by the stove, wearing a "Kiss The Cook" apron. She had a frown as she carried two plates of pancakes to the table. "Here." She said with an annoyed sigh.
Ansom smiled and kissed Fiona on the cheek. "Thanks. Cook." He laughed and sat down, motioning Haiiro to the other seat.
Haiiro sighs, sitting down at the table. She seemed deep in thought about something.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, sitting down at the table. She seemed deep in thought about something.
"Hey, what's up?" Ansom asked Haiiro before he took a rather large bit of his pancakes.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Seria, don't worry about me. I'll be fine.''

NeoClassical said:
"Hey, what's up?" Ansom asked Haiiro before he took a rather large bit of his pancakes.
"Hmm?... N-Nothing much..." She says before taking a large bite of her pancakes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria, don't worry about me. I'll be fine.''
"N-No! I-I can't put you in harms way mistress!"

Mei Junchi[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled and nodded "Maybe I could braid Moonstones too?" She offered, looking over at them. "Anyways, its good you're hungry cause so am I" she giggled "I haven't had anything to eat yet today.

Extra Info

Near cafeteria

Walking with Moonstone and Junchi

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get food

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

TheDragoon said:
Nexus pulled back a little and nuzzled her nose. "You think a little drowsiness is gonna keep me from you?" He said with a chuckle.

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani blinked after he nuzzled her nose. She felt a small laugh escape her lips "I guess not..." She answered softly as she looked at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled and nodded "Maybe I could braid Moonstones too?" She offered, looking over at them. "Anyways, its good you're hungry cause so am I" she giggled "I haven't had anything to eat yet today.

Extra Info

Near cafeteria

Walking with Moonstone and Junchi

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get food

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

Moonstone

Moonstone shivered at the thought of their "hair" being braided. If anyone ever tried to do that to their hair, they would end up trying to do the same thing to their arms to get even. "No thank you." they responded stiffly.

"So, uh, what do they serve in the cafeteria?" Moonstone asked. They tried to replace the imagine of twisted and tied up arms with the image of good food.

Extra Information

Mood: Disgusted, Scared

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm?... N-Nothing much..." She says before taking a large bite of her pancakes.
"N-No! I-I can't put you in harms way mistress!"
Ansom sho his head. "No, no, no. I can tell something you're thinking about something? What is it?" He asked with a smile.

Nona said:

~*Ilaani*~

Ilaani blinked after he nuzzled her nose. She felt a small laugh escape her lips "I guess not..." She answered softly as she looked at him.
Nexus watched her for a moment, as if looking for something in her eyes before sighing. "Well, I think that's enough for now. It's probably best I get some rest." He told her.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sho his head. "No, no, no. I can tell something you're thinking about something? What is it?" He asked with a smile.
Haiiro sighs, staring ahead silently. "...I feel guilty..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just allow me to do it...''
Seria shakes her head frantically, repeatedly saying no.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Seria. Trust me. Without you, I dunno what I would ever do.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Guilty?" Ansom took another bite of his pancakes, and chewed it slowly. "Why so?" He asked.

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

2a9519e945c76c56143ddb56eb343d9b.jpg

Kairassi didn't waste much time in getting out of school once classes finished for the day, she left and headed straight to the park. All these boring theory classes were boring her to shreds and it took all her energy to not ditch classes for the day since she promised herself she wouldn't do that this year. Letting a sigh of relief that she could finally walk around and stretch her legs a little she walked around the park soon stopping when she spotted a familiar face. She had a feeling she'd find him here. A smile began spreading across her face as she made her way over to the bench he was sitting on from behind, upon arriving there she poked his cheek and giggled a little "Hi~"

Extra Info

The park

Talking to Luke

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

~?Luke Shun?~

eternal_summer__matsuoka_rin_by_punksgonedaft-d7pbzcr.jpg

Luke blinked when he felt someone poked his cheek he looked back and relaxed when he saw kairassi, "Oh,Hey there" he said smiling.

Extra Info

The park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Relaxed

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Roman said:
Hayate's eyes widened and he jumped back, creating a distance between the two of them. "What? You have the same eyes as, Roman..." He said quietly as he tried devising a plan. "Hayate? Just give me up. You can get out of this alive." Kuruma suggested. Hayate ignored Kuruma and frowned a little. "You're here for me and Kuruma... Not my family. It's a coward move to use them to your will." He said, before the area was surrounded by over 5 thousand clones. "And I don't plan on letting you even lat a hand on them!" He yelled as all the clones and Hayate himself charged at Masahi.
Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

...♝Masahi simply looked around as Hayate jumped back and mouthed off to Masahi. It truly was amusing to see the weak get riled up and shout in vain against their own lack of power. But as Hayate summoned up his clones Masahi let out a bemused laugh, much like one earned from watching another humorously fail at their given task. There was no fear to be found in his voice, no uncertainty in his stance, and no weakness to be found as his own power flooded out of him as he practically flexed his power before raising up his right arm. The cloth of his cloak fell down to his shoulder reveling a perfectly white muscle bound arm. It was only when Hayate and his clones got close that it distorted and wood javelins started launching out of it. But even that changed after a few seconds as a massive spike bound wooden serpant erupted from where the arm once was and started attacking the clones as it grew longer and thicker. The whole time Masahi simply looked around with his Tengen, taking in the futile attack of the man with one of the keys to his plan♝...

no slide no slide

NeoClassical said:
"Guilty?" Ansom took another bite of his pancakes, and chewed it slowly. "Why so?" He asked.
"...For something I did sixteen years ago to the goddess of nature...something that, until now, didn't really bug me that I'd done..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria. Trust me. Without you, I dunno what I would ever do.''
"N-No! I-I won't let you get hurt because of me! I-If you got hurt because of me, I don't think I could go on! B-but if I died, y-you still have a life ahead of you!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...For something I did sixteen years ago to the goddess of nature...something that, until now, didn't really bug me that I'd done..."
"N-No! I-I won't let you get hurt because of me! I-If you got hurt because of me, I don't think I could go on! B-but if I died, y-you still have a life ahead of you!"
''And you're not gonna say the same thing about yourself?!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''And you're not gonna say the same thing about yourself?!''
"...I-If I died, y-you'd be the only one, other than my parents, who would miss me. Y-You don't deserve death, a-and people would likely miss you if you died! I-I'm more expendable..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I-If I died, y-you'd be the only one, other than my parents, who would miss me. Y-You don't deserve death, a-and people would likely miss you if you died! I-I'm more expendable..."
''Seria. Generosity has a limit. Saying that your life doesn't matter, that is very stupid. Your life does matter. To me. And to your parents who tried so hard to raise you. And if you still don't think that your life matters, when you die, I will kill myself.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria. Generosity has a limit. Saying that your life doesn't matter, that is very stupid. Your life does matter. To me. And to your parents who tried so hard to raise you. And if you still don't think that your life matters, when you die, I will kill myself.''
"W-What?! D-D-Don't! T-That's not right! Y-You shouldn't kill yourself just because I die!"

Jin's alarm clock went off "I hate the sound of that alarm clock" said Jin he got dressed and walked out his mansion "ill just take a few walks around the block after all i moght just meet a new friend or two" he said walking down the stairs.Jin pulled out his smart phone and checked his messages "Oh yea almost forgot i've got no friends".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back