• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

kk1243 said:
Arrow Looked at Sylvia "Well geez! Here I am the best teacher for everything and here you are not knowing how to swim!! I say perfect match!!!! " She smiled " On our first free-free day I am going to take you out shopping and We will Get you a swimsuit ,....and poshposh... And then I'll teach you at a private swimming pole at My parents house" Arrow Looked at Sylvia and held out her hand " Deal? I do this for you and Archery training and you can teach me some of your magic classes and study with me! "
"O-ok s-sounds good" She said nervously. It finally clicked in her head that she now had a real friend.

Silvercat said:
"O-ok s-sounds good" She said nervously. It finally clicked in her head that she now had a real friend.
Arrow grinned * My first friend in a while...I shall keep her safe....* She thought as she held out her hands offering to hold Sylvias books for her

Oras Swooped down and landed on a low branch, Looking up she noticed that she had landed right next to the guy

"I-I can carry the books Arrow, a-any you would like to look over" Sylvia asked opening the back to let Arrow have a pick of.

Silvercat said:
"I-I can carry the books Arrow, a-any you would like to look over" Sylvia asked opening the back to let Arrow have a pick of.
Arrow Looked over them carefully "Hmm They all look pretty interesting....What one is your favorite?" she asked unable to choose

kk1243 said:
Arrow Looked over them carefully "Hmm They all look pretty interesting....What one is your favorite?" she asked unable to choose
"Umm so far I'm enjoying the basic Arcan studies...but you might like this" She said pulling out a book about monsters.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Any one open?)
"The food can't be that bad." Mitsu said to her with a lugh

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah but....well...I guess...''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. They couldn't actually drive there so he grabbed Haiiro's hand and they both appeared in the living room of his mansion. He sighed and sat down on the couch.
Haiiro smiles, sitting down next to Ansom. "Whenever you're ready handsome~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uh...Wednesday...? 2016..?''
"...Oh goddamn it, see, this is why I hate piggybacking off of time travelers, you end up interrupting something important by accident." The other actual Seria says before the fake Seria disappears. "...Aaaaand there goes my ride back to my time period...oh goddamn it!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, sitting down next to Ansom. "Whenever you're ready handsome~"
"...Oh goddamn it, see, this is why I hate piggybacking off of time travelers, you end up interrupting something important by accident." The other actual Seria says before the fake Seria disappears. "...Aaaaand there goes my ride back to my time period...oh goddamn it!"
Ansom nodded. "I still think it's the alcohol talking, but I'll go along with it." He grabbed Haiiro's chin and began to kiss her lightly on the lips.

Silvercat said:
"Umm so far I'm enjoying the basic Arcan studies...but you might like this" She said pulling out a book about monsters.
Arrow grabbed the book and eagerly began to read it "Ohhh This has some interesting things!" She said as she noticeably skipped over The Demons and Vampires Chapters "Hey I can go get some books from our dorm and we can pick a few we think the other would like and swictch them up? " She said looking at Sylvia

kk1243 said:
Arrow grabbed the book and eagerly began to read it "Ohhh This has some interesting things!" She said as she noticeably skipped over The Demons and Vampires Chapters "Hey I can go get some books from our dorm and we can pick a few we think the other would like and swictch them up? " She said looking at Sylvia
Sylvia noticed that she missed a large section of the book but just figured that she was skimming and nothing more. "Yeah that w-would be cool" She said smiling.

Silvercat said:
Sylvia noticed that she missed a large section of the book but just figured that she was skimming and nothing more. "Yeah that w-would be cool" She said smiling.
"Alright!" Said Arrow "Then While you go to your class I am going to go pick out some books and Check in on PoshPosh" she waved and the started walking down the hall

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "I still think it's the alcohol talking, but I'll go along with it." He grabbed Haiiro's chin and began to kiss her lightly on the lips.
Haiiro smiles. 'Time for some fun~' She thinks to herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled again as she ambushed him by appearing infront of him and kissing him then disapearing again before he could react

[/QUOTE]
Luked tried to grab Rena before she disappeared, but he didn't grab her in time and she was gone. He was about to try looking in the bedroom again, but decided against it and went to the guest bedroom. "Rena?" He called out with a light laugh

Roman said:
Luked tried to grab Rena before she disappeared, but he didn't grab her in time and she was gone. He was about to try looking in the bedroom again, but decided against it and went to the guest bedroom. "Rena?" He called out with a light laugh
"Yes?" She called from everywhere

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes?" She called from everywhere

[/QUOTE]
"Come out of hiding~ I wanted to talk to you about our wedding we need to finish planning." Luke said as he walked out of thw room and stood in the hallway.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and kissed her cheek.
"What are you shyyyyy?" She teased her

[/QUOTE]
''Well....kind of. Last time I was here, everyone treated me like I was a little girl because of my height...''

...♱She said as she blushed out of embarrassment♱...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom deepened his kiss and pulled Haiiro closer. He could taste the alcohol on her lips. It was strong.
Haiiro giggles, enjoying the kiss, but ready for more than just a kiss.

Silvercat said:
"Alright, see you after school" She waved back to Arrow and ran off to class.
Arrow smiled and then left the building , Deep sadness filled her as she looked down at the book Of monsters that Sylvia had lended her, * One of the reported cases of deaths by Demons; Ark age 19 died from demon attack on may 21st * It kept running through her head and she needed it out... she walked into the courtyard and sat down on an empty bench away from where some people where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back