• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "If we crash, I got more cars." He pointed to the north end of the beach. A parking lot. There was one car. His baby blue Mustang. "Let's go then." He began to walk to the car. His steps showed his obvious excitement.
Haiiro sighs, following Ansom to the car.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...If you want to drive this time, fine, but if we get in a crash don't blame my bad luck."
Seria purrs, wrapping her arms tightly around Cinder.
...☫Cinder soon began kissing Seria a bit deeply☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, following Ansom to the car.
Ansom got in the car and started the engine. Oh, how he loved the sound of the engine starting. He revved it just for the heck of it. It roared like the hooves of its name. "Oh..." He closed his eyes before opening them again. "Hurry up."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon began kissing Seria a bit deeply☫...
Seria purred, enjoying every second of Cinder kissing her.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom got in the car and started the engine. Oh, how he loved the sound of the engine starting. He revved it just for the heck of it. It roared like the hooves of its name. "Oh..." He closed his eyes before opening them again. "Hurry up."
"Yeah yeah, I'm coming." She says, getting into the car.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom smiled and put the car in the reverse, pulling out slightly before pushing it into drive in flooring it. The car peeled out of he parking lot, leaving black marks on the pavement and the smell of burnt rubber in the air.

He took a deep breath. "Simply incredible..." He muttered softly before speeding down the road.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Cinder kept kissing Seria enjoying this like she did last time☫...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled and put the car in the reverse, pulling out slightly before pushing it into drive in flooring it. The car peeled out of he parking lot, leaving black marks on the pavement and the smell of burnt rubber in the air.
He took a deep breath. "Simply incredible..." He muttered softly before speeding down the road.
Haiiro was careful to keep her back from touching the back of the car seat, since her shirt was still soaking wet and pretty much completely see-through. She would've gotten a change of clothes, but she didn't want to even do anything that had anything to do with her dimension. She was probably going to get as drunk as she possibly could anyway.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder kept kissing Seria enjoying this like she did last time☫...
A female who looked exactly like Seria, and sounded exactly like Seria suddenly appeared on the roof, watching Cinder and Seria and smiling. "Well well well, what do we have here?" Seria was completely oblivious to this, and wrapped her arms around Cinder a bit too tightly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro was careful to keep her back from touching the back of the car seat, since her shirt was still soaking wet and pretty much completely see-through. She would've gotten a change of clothes, but she didn't want to even do anything that had anything to do with her dimension. She was probably going to get as drunk as she possibly could anyway.
A female who looked exactly like Seria, and sounded exactly like Seria suddenly appeared on the roof, watching Cinder and Seria and smiling. "Well well well, what do we have here?" Seria was completely oblivious to this, and wrapped her arms around Cinder a bit too tightly.
Ansom smiled as they sped down the road, the engine roaring. On occasion, the exhaust would produce a quick jet of flames. He could smell it.

He bobbed and weaved through the traffic before eventually arriving at a bar. "Here we are. Hungover Dreams. One of my favorite places to visit." He smiled and turned off the car with a seemingly sad sigh. "Alright. Come on." He got out of the car.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled as they sped down the road, the engine roaring. On occasion, the exhaust would produce a quick jet of flames. He could smell it.
He bobbed and weaved through the traffic before eventually arriving at a bar. "Here we are. Hungover Dreams. One of my favorite places to visit." He smiled and turned off the car with a seemingly sad sigh. "Alright. Come on." He got out of the car.
Haiiro gets out of the car, mostly transparent shirt and all. "A bar is one of YOUR favorite places to visit? I never thought of you as the kind to get drunk."

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Cinder kept kissing Seria which she soon noticed the tight grip. She soon broke the kiss before hearing a voice. She instinctively looked in the girl's direction since it was in the direction of the stairs☫...

''You again...? Why?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder kept kissing Seria which she soon noticed the tight grip. She soon broke the kiss before hearing a voice. She instinctively looked in the girl's direction since it was in the direction of the stairs☫...
''You again...? Why?''
"...What do you mean me again? It's me, Seria!" The female says. She was lying, putting up a convincing act, but there was a good reason for it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro gets out of the car, mostly transparent shirt and all. "A bar is one of YOUR favorite places to visit? I never thought of you as the kind to get drunk."
"I only drink when when I need to forget about something for awhile." Ansom smiled. "And believe me, Doll Face, I always want to forget something."

He fixed the cuffs on his sleeves as his suit seemed to be dry already. In fact, it seemed it never got wet in the first place. He straightened his tie and smoothed out his pants. "I'm ready to get fucking wasted. I'm ready to drink the night away. Hell in ready to fuck some drunk bitches." He laughed before walking into the club.

Clubs had always diminished Ansom's classier personality. It was probably the alcohol in the air, but he always seemed to resort back to his primal instinct: Get fucked up and fuck things up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...What do you mean me again? It's me, Seria!" The female says. She was lying, putting up a convincing act, but there was a good reason for it.
''...What...''

...☫Cinder was now utterly confused. She didn't know which one was which. Though she had an idea☫...

''Hm...let me scratch you behind your ear..''

NeoClassical said:
"I only drink when when I need to forget about something for awhile." Ansom smiled. "And believe me, Doll Face, I always want to forget something."
He fixed the cuffs on his sleeves as his suit seemed to be dry already. In fact, it seemed it never got wet in the first place. He straightened his tie and smoothed out his pants. "I'm ready to get fucking wasted. I'm ready to drink the night away. Hell in ready to fuck some drunk bitches." He laughed before walking into the club.

Clubs had always diminished Ansom's classier personality. It was probably the alcohol in the air, but he always seemed to resort back to his primal instinct: Get fucked up and fuck things up.
Haiiro sighs, walking into the club. Something about this place made her feel strange, but she didn't really care. "I'm just ready to get drunk out of my mind. I'm going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow." She mutters to herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...What...''
...☫Cinder was now utterly confused. She didn't know which one was which. Though she had an idea☫...

''Hm...let me scratch you behind your ear..''
"Hmm? Well, ok, if you want to." The fake Seria says, shrugging.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, walking into the club. Something about this place made her feel strange, but she didn't really care. "I'm just ready to get drunk out of my mind. I'm going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow." She mutters to herself.
Ansom sat himself at an open barstool. He called the bartender over and smiled. "Get me the strongest vodka you got." He chuckled.

The bartender nodded with a hearty laugh. "Here ya go." He said as he placed a bottle of vodka in front of Ansom with a shot glass.

The Anti-God looked at the shot glass before taking a large swig from the bottle itself.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sat himself at an open barstool. He called the bartender over and smiled. "Get me the strongest vodka you got." He chuckled.
The bartender nodded with a hearty laugh. "Here ya go." He said as he placed a bottle of vodka in front of Ansom with a shot glass.

The Anti-God looked at the shot glass before taking a large swig from the bottle itself.
Haiiro sighs, sitting next to Ansom. "I'll take the strongest drink you've got, period." She says to the bartender before glancing over at Ansom. She wondered what it was that would make him want to get drunk. Oh well, it probably didn't matter.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon started to scratch the fake Seria behind the ear☫...

The fake Seria purrs quietly as Cinder scratches her behind the ear.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, sitting next to Ansom. "I'll take the strongest drink you've got, period." She says to the bartender before glancing over at Ansom. She wondered what it was that would make him want to get drunk. Oh well, it probably didn't matter.
''...Why am I so confused....''

...☫She said before backing into the bench and sitting on it☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom continued to drink. He had been to the bar so many times that he had built up a rather impressive tolerance level. It was getting harder and harder to get fucked up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Why am I so confused....''
...☫She said before backing into the bench and sitting on it☫...
"...What's so confusing about there being two of the same exact person?" The fake Seria asks.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom continued to drink. He had been to the bar so many times that he had built up a rather impressive tolerance level. It was getting harder and harder to get fucked up.
Haiiro sighs, waiting for the bartender to bring her a drink and periodically glancing over at Ansom.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...What's so confusing about there being two of the same exact person?" The fake Seria asks.
Haiiro sighs, waiting for the bartender to bring her a drink and periodically glancing over at Ansom.
Ansom glanced over once and caught Haiiro's sight. "Need something?" He asked as the bartender put a glass of red liquid down in front of Haiiro.

It was a glass of Thimble Beer. A strong alcohol beverage. One drink would put you at around a .2% intoxication level. Which was incredibly high. Ansom would've ordered it but it didn't have a good taste like vodka.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''...''

...☫She soon hugged the Seria that was sitting on the bench☫...

''Two of the exact same person is gonna be a problem if your gonna love one of them...it'll make the other jealous..''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom glanced over once and caught Haiiro's sight. "Need something?" He asked as the bartender put a glass of red liquid down in front of Haiiro.
It was a glass of Thimble Beer. A strong alcohol beverage. One drink would put you at around a .2% intoxication level. Which was incredibly high. Ansom would've ordered it but it didn't have a good taste like vodka.
Haiiro sighs, staring at the glass for a second before downing the whole glass without hesitation.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...''
...☫She soon hugged the Seria that was sitting on the bench☫...

''Two of the exact same person is gonna be a problem if your gonna love one of them...it'll make the other jealous..''
"Oh, well, technically I'm not from this time period, I just came here to warn you th-" The fake Seria was interrupted by an actual other Seria tackling her from behind. "YOU! What are you doing here?!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, staring at the glass for a second before downing the whole glass without hesitation.
"Oh, well, technically I'm not from this time period, I just came here to warn you th-" The fake Seria was interrupted by an actual other Seria tackling her from behind. "YOU! What are you doing here?!"
''W-What the hell is going on...?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back