• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( You please ))))
Mal opened her eye's, she had fallen asleep in the chair, which should be expected from someone who refused to sleep unless the book was finished. She put the book down on the table next to her before remembering that Roman was going back to earth today. She looked over at the bed to see if he was still here, honestly she wasn't sure if she even slept that long.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal opened her eye's, she had fallen asleep in the chair, which should be expected from someone who refused to sleep unless the book was finished. She put the book down on the table next to her before remembering that Roman was going back to earth today. She looked over at the bed to see if he was still here, honestly she wasn't sure if she even slept that long.
Roman had been woken up and was already packing about a week's worth of clothes for the trip. He took a shower beforehand, and when he came to grab something, he saw Mal was awake. "Hey Mal... Morning."

Roman said:
Roman had been woken up and was already packing about a week's worth of clothes for the trip. He took a shower beforehand, and when he came to grab something, he saw Mal was awake. "Hey Mal... Morning."
Mal looked over at him, "morning.... how long will you be gone?" she asked curiously, looking at what he had packed so far.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked over at him, "morning.... how long will you be gone?" she asked curiously, looking at what he had packed so far.
Roman rubbed the back of his head and then at Mal. "Well... For about a week. I'll be staying to make sure Alejandro recovers properly." He said with a nod.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed the back of his head and then at Mal. "Well... For about a week. I'll be staying to make sure Alejandro recovers properly." He said with a nod.
Mal stared at him, "Alright, I'm sure I can manage being without you for at least a week" she said, turning in the chair so she could face him.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at him, "Alright, I'm sure I can manage being without you for at least a week" she said, turning in the chair so she could face him.
Roman chuckled as he folded his clothes and -it them in his suitcase. He then smiled and looked at Mal, "It's nice to know you can't go any longer than that. Makes me feel needed and wanted~" he said with a smile.

Yamato walked out his house "What to do now " he said with a grin on his face."My stomach is growling need some food nothing like a fresh bowl of ramen" he said speeding to his favorite restaurant.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled as he folded his clothes and -it them in his suitcase. He then smiled and looked at Mal, "It's nice to know you can't go any longer than that. Makes me feel needed and wanted~" he said with a smile.
Mal's face slightly reddened, "Don't be surprised if I don't let go of you when you come back" she said, continuing to watch him.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal's face slightly reddened, "Don't be surprised if I don't let go of you when you come back" she said, continuing to watch him.
Roman blinked and picked up his suitcase, setting it by the door. "I can try... But I don't know if it'll work. I can't help but be surprised when I know you won't let me go. Now, if anything happens and you need me to come home just give me a call. I'll here as fast as possible."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him, "It's hard when you're the mom of two girls that constantly set eachother's things on fire." she said.
-----

Ally stood up, "Well, we should still have some at home" she said, as alway's, he was in love with chesecake.
Dex sighed. "I wouldn't mind stepping in and disciplining them if you like." He said. "That way you don't have to feel stressed."

---

Shingo nodded and got up. "Okay! Let's go then." He said as he helped up Emi.

Roman said:
Roman blinked and picked up his suitcase, setting it by the door. "I can try... But I don't know if it'll work. I can't help but be surprised when I know you won't let me go. Now, if anything happens and you need me to come home just give me a call. I'll here as fast as possible."
Mal nodded, "Alright, and i'll be right here, the entire time" she said, she planned on readin books to pass the time, it alway's helped make time go by fast.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Alright, and i'll be right here, the entire time" she said, she planned on readin books to pass the time, it alway's helped make time go by fast.
Roman smiled and hugged Mal tightly, "I'll be back soon. Me and Alejandro. While I'm there Ill look for a house we can move into. Somewhere we can at least live like a normal family." He said kissing her on the cheek before letting go and picking up his suitcase. "I love you, Mal. I'll see you soon." Roman then left out of the room and soon vanished, appearing back on Earth.

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]
QeHsYhw.jpg

Lumina

~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Upon hearing Kenji's response, a smile came to Lumina's face. A cabin in the woods, huh? It really did sound nice. She had grown up in a cabin in the woods, away from the bustling society of the town, so thinking of that brought back nostalgia. For some reason, she felt like she had grown up in a cabin more than once, but she shook the thought off for now, looking at Kenji as she thought of the things they could do while they were there. There was hiking, fishing, exploring maybe, and just spending time together, just the two of them. Her expression grew more thoughtful, yet more excited at the idea, wondering what the vacation would end up being like. Without really realizing it, Lumina began thinking aloud, crossing her arms in thought as her gaze moved to the cieling♤...

"I haven't stayed in a cabin since I was a little girl... what do you even need? Obviously food, would there be bedding? Any other supplies? Do we even have any supplies? I'm probably forgetting so many things..."

no slide no slide

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed. "I wouldn't mind stepping in and disciplining them if you like." He said. "That way you don't have to feel stressed."
---

Shingo nodded and got up. "Okay! Let's go then." He said as he helped up Emi.
Toru shook her head, "nah, the only way they learn is when I throw them into the ground, because they get too riled up and think they can come after me" she said.

----

Ally smiled happily.

Emi looked up at Shingo before holding her arm's up, signaling she want him to carry her.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shook her head, "nah, the only way they learn is when I throw them into the ground, because they get too riled up and think they can come after me" she said.
----

Ally smiled happily.

Emi looked up at Shingo before holding her arm's up, signaling she want him to carry her.
Dex nodded and smiled. "I see..." He said as he approached the balcony. "The sun looks beautiful doesn't it?" He asked her.

---

Shingo did better than that. He smiled and picked her little daughter up bridal style. "Who's my beautiful little girl?" He laughed, then looked over at Ally and smiled even more.

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and smiled. "I see..." He said as he approached the balcony. "The sun looks beautiful doesn't it?" He asked her.
---

Shingo did better than that. He smiled and picked her little daughter up bridal style. "Who's my beautiful little girl?" He laughed, then looked over at Ally and smiled even more.
Toru stared at him, "Yeah, even if it blind's me in the morning" she said.

------

Emi giggled and smiled, "Me!" she said happily.

Ally smiled, "it seem's you wont get your eyes clawed out today"

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

Alejandro looked up at the ceiling again, the shooting to his broken ribs as he moved to position his body to look up. He groaned a little and sighed once the pain subsided. As Astrid was speaking, Alejandro was definitely listening, and she had a point. Anyone would want to protect their friends, but they should also think about how other's feel... Even if you hate them. Maybe that was just him though. Alejandro knew he didn't think like everyone else.

b03ad69ac5186b3d105d14053d1700d672e381af_hq.jpg

"If if he doesn't want to listen. Talk. Hyouinmaru isn't a hostile person so It's so or like he'd attack you on sight... Though I doubt he's anywhere near this place since you're here."

Once Alejandro finished talking, his body forced out some coughs which left him in a ton of pain. He couldn't take it anymore. It was time he made a call, but after this.

"This is your choice, Red. Not mine. Apologize if you want."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Tired, but fine. For now.
Objective
Make Astrid realize what she did was wrong
Currently Doing
Talking to Astrid about her actions

tengen%20toppa%20gurren%20lagann%20yoko%20littner%20anime%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_3.jpg

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Damn that Ishida. Why'd he have to be right? Her pride was just saying to apologize and get it over with but her own feelings were saying otherwise. There was still a part of her that hated Hyouinmaru for what he did to Skylar, even if it wasnt his fault. Astrid ran a hand through her hair, groaning audibly. She glanced over at Skylar's sleeping figure, noting how she looked a lot better and not in pain, which put her at ease. Seeing her like this, she didn't want to do anything that would ever take that peace away. And if Skylar could forgive Hyouinmaru, then maybe she could too. Sighing again Astrid looked over at Alejandro again, frowning as she noticed he was in pain. That didn't look good, maybe she should call a doctor for him too?...

"...fine. I'll go talk to him. But how am I supposed to find him? Also, you okay, Blue? Should I call the doctor or something?"

no slide no slide

Ballerina said:
She sighed, did he really think she was a ticking time bomb? Sure, she did get frustrated time to time about the life she was forced to live, but she was merely annoyed at him at the moment. The girl refused to say anything else, that way he wouldn't be provoked to poke fun at her. Eileen turned towards Quoire, her eyes still set on the pavement she stood on. "No. I'm not going to tell my entire life story to a stranger."
"ahh it's okay mine is a little bit worse" Quoire said while smiling like he doesn't show any remorse to how he killed his parents , he thought of an Idea "how about this, If I tell you my past you'll tell me yours deal?" he said making a deal, he was curious when Eileen said she's not going to tell.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and hugged Mal tightly, "I'll be back soon. Me and Alejandro. While I'm there Ill look for a house we can move into. Somewhere we can at least live like a normal family." He said kissing her on the cheek before letting go and picking up his suitcase. "I love you, Mal. I'll see you soon." Roman then left out of the room and soon vanished, appearing back on Earth.
@Lumina
Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...☆Kaori stood there for quite a while, doing nothing, trying to decide what to do. Would it be alright to call him so soon? He was probably with family or something, and this.. it didn't even have anything to do with him. Bit right now, she was terrified, feeling very alone at the moment. And he did say if she needed anything that he wanted her to call him. Not that she should, big that he WANTED her to. With shaking hands, Kaori finally pressed the call button, hoping that he'd pick up, because she needed someone right now and he was the only person she could think to go to... and truthfully, the only person she wanted to see as well☆...

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
tengen%20toppa%20gurren%20lagann%20yoko%20littner%20anime%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_3.jpg

Astrid Finchett
~ weapons maestro ~

...?Damn that Ishida. Why'd he have to be right? Her pride was just saying to apologize and get it over with but her own feelings were saying otherwise. There was still a part of her that hated Hyouinmaru for what he did to Skylar, even if it wasnt his fault. Astrid ran a hand through her hair, groaning audibly. She glanced over at Skylar's sleeping figure, noting how she looked a lot better and not in pain, which put her at ease. Seeing her like this, she didn't want to do anything that would ever take that peace away. And if Skylar could forgive Hyouinmaru, then maybe she could too. Sighing again Astrid looked over at Alejandro again, frowning as she noticed he was in pain. That didn't look good, maybe she should call a doctor for him too?...

"...fine. I'll go talk to him. But how am I supposed to find him? Also, you okay, Blue? Should I call the doctor or something?"

no slide no slide no slide

Alejandro Ishida

~Emotionless

Alejandro looked at Astrid with a look of pained happiness. He could tell that he was rigjt by the look on her face. It was a great feat to be right about 90% of the time. She didn't seem like the kind of girl to do something like apologize.. Or do anything good in his opinion. When she said she'll apologize to Hyouinmaru, he couldn't do anything but smile through the pain. When she asked if he needed a doctor, he shook his head.

"You just go... I have a way to get healed."

Alejandro then laid his head down on his pillow and slowly closed his eyes as he went to sleep, speaking a few words before passing out.

"T-This i-is... F-For Skylar.... Red."

no slide no slide
Mood
Tired
Objective
Nothing as of now
Currently Doing
About to rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back