• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

As soon as she had opened the case, a stream of coffee burst from the case and covered Seris in the liquid. The screeching could be heard more clearly now. It wasn't screeching at all. It was in fact, a radio playing an audio file in an infinite loop. "For your information, idiot, I don't have a soul. Hope you enjoyed the cold coffee. Wait, nevermind, It probably sprayed all over you. If I managed to piss you off, I'll be in my manor. So if you really wanna come and murder me, be my guest!"

*Meanwhile*

Faust was in his manor, wiping the blood off his scythe. He had just killed another fool who managed to get inside his home. He pulled out the trespasser's entire skeleton and hanged it on the wall, alongside about 50 more skeletons of trespassers. Faust then sat on a pretty old looking sofa and began drinking a cup of the strongest coffee.
"Heh, I hoped that 'clown' wasn't crazy enough to come here just because of a coffee soak. Eeeeeh... She probably would. And she would probably burn this whole place down..."

MrEvilMexican said:
As soon as she had opened the case, a stream of coffee burst from the case and covered Seris in the liquid. The screeching could be heard more clearly now. It wasn't screeching at all. It was in fact, a radio playing an audio file in an infinite loop. "For your information, idiot, I don't have a soul. Hope you enjoyed the cold coffee. Wait, nevermind, It probably sprayed all over you. If I managed to piss you off, I'll be in my manor. So if you really wanna come and murder me, be my guest!"

*Meanwhile*

Faust was in his manor, wiping the blood off his scythe. He had just killed another fool who managed to get inside his home. He pulled out the trespasser's entire skeleton and hanged it on the wall, alongside about 50 more skeletons of trespassers. Faust then sat on a pretty old looking sofa and began drinking a cup of the strongest coffee.
"Heh, I hoped that 'clown' wasn't crazy enough to come here just because of a coffee soak. Eeeeeh... She probably would. And she would probably burn this whole place down..."
...♱Seris soon engulfed herself in flames so the coffee turned into steam. Soon the flames died out before she planted a grenade in the case, pulling the pin, and opening a portal to his manor and threw the case at him♱...

''Special delivery!''

...♱She said before closing the portal and teleporting herself and Isabella back to the dorm♱...

@Ballerina

(Presumably Fricka's. ;) . )

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon engulfed herself in flames so the coffee turned into steam. Soon the flames died out before she planted a grenade in the case, pulling the pin, and opening a portal to his manor and threw the case at him♱...

''Special delivery!''

...♱She said before closing the portal and teleporting herself and Isabella back to the dorm♱...

@Ballerina

Faust caught the case and looked inside and saw the grenade. He laughed. "Oh dear. Did you really think that would work?" He said to himself. He closed the case and threw it outside the window, exploding and blowing another trespasser to shreds. He then walks into a portal transporting him back into the school. He then casually walks into the training field. "Hello? Anyone here? No? Didn't think so."

WeirdisFun said:
"Aww too bad" Quoire said with a frown but instantly retains his smiling face, he wasn't really trying to show off his past but he'll just go with it anyway "Really? too bad I didn't go to Primary school" he replied that he didn't got to learn at a young age because of his parents which only used him for their selfish reasons "I don't even have a tutor I just studied by myself".
"D-do you ask everyone you meet such nosy questions?" Eileen wondered, her face was blank besides the traces of nervousness. "Yeah, I dropped out in the fourth grade." It was odd for her to reveal such personal information right after she said that she wasn't willing to delve to deep into her past. "I was homeschooled as well since the principal threatened to have me skip more than four grades, that's a bit too much don't you think?"

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...☆Kaori wasn't really planning on what to do past actually calling Roman. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she heard his voice, but at the same time it was a relief to hear his voice. Hearing it, the first thing that came to mind is how he was actually there to answer the phone, and that he kept his word on being there when she needed him, unlike someone else. Man even just thinking about Masahi made her heart hurt, and those feelings showed on her face. Not that Roman could see them, but she was making them as she held the phone, which was slightly shaking in her hand still. She'd hold her arm steady if she could, but she didn't want to move it from her stomach, as if that would harm the baby or something ridiculous like that. Her mind wasn't working right at the moment, and that probably showed in her voice as well as her fear as she spoke to Roman☆...

"Rommy... i-it's Kaori... are you around? I... um... I just need someone right now, a-and you were the only person I could think of... p-please..."

no slide no slide no slide

Roman Ishida

Roman gritted his teeth. Rommy. The name went through his head only once and he knew immee who it was. Why was she sounding the way she was? W.as it because of what happened yesterday? Roman didn't know, but Kaori seemed like she needed his help and he promised to come when ever she needed it. He quickly put the suitcase in his room and grabbed his keys as he made his way to the door. Opening it and closing it behind him along with locking it. He was now on his way to Kaori. Roman spoke into the phone, pushing pass the crowd as he made his way to Kaori's house since she'd most likely be there, but he asked to make sure just in case she wasn't...

"Look... Relax Kaori. Please tell me where you are. I'll be there in no time."

no slide no slide
Mood
Confused and worried
Objective
Help Kaori
Currently Doing
Leaving

Ballerina said:
"D-do you ask everyone you meet such nosy questions?" Eileen wondered, her face was blank besides the traces of nervousness. "Yeah, I dropped out in the fourth grade." It was odd for her to reveal such personal information right after she said that she wasn't willing to delve to deep into her past. "I was homeschooled as well since the principal threatened to have me skip more than four grades, that's a bit too much don't you think?"
Quoire thought about her question "maybe, somtimes I only ask If I'm interested" he answered Eileen's question, he was very curious since he doesn't go out that much and he was isolated since he was a child "hmm...yeah" he agreed to Eileen "I was sure you weren't willing to reveal your past yet you gave out some of it, it might be because I'm too nosy on other people's personal business I guess" he just realized that he was very nosy...Quoire can be such an Idiot sometimes.

Lumina said:
73833.jpg

Astrid Finchett
~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid rolled her eyes at Alejandro as she noticed the smile crossing his pained face. Of course he was going to be smug about it. One day... one day she'd be able to tell him to his face that she was right. It wasn't today, obviously, but one day nonetheless. A look of worry passed over her face as he fell unconscious, but it changed to a slightly panicked one once he fell asleep. He didn't even tell her where to find Hyouinmaru! Damnit. Well, that just meant that she'd have to look everywhere. Where could he have gone? Astrid groaned before standing up and stretching, slinging her rifle over her shoulder as she walked out of the room. Hyouinmaru seemed to be around her for Skylar, so maybe she'd be lucky and he'd still be around. Pulling her visor down, Astrid walked toward the exit of the hospital, intending to search outside the premises?...

no slide no slide no slide

((Sorry for the short replies, playing overwatch with the boyfriend))

Hyouinmaru Ishida

tumblr_static_calolvynho8w8wcogswss040g.gif

After leaving the hospital, due to a little incident with Astrid, Hyouinmaru wandered around the city a bit before going back to the school. His form had changed on its own. His grey hair darkened to a black, and grew longer, his teeth became sharper. Small studs appearing above his brows and other places on his face. His pupils both became red. Though his physical features weren't the only thing to change. Hyouinmaru had still been hungry while he was out since he left his food at the hospital. He picked up something to eat before he went back, but it didn't satisfy his hunger. While he sat on the school's roof, his nose picked up a scent. For some reason it was obviously iron, but it had an amazing smell. He soon found himself eating it... And it tasted pretty good.

"Hmph..."

no slide no slide
Mood
Relaxed
Objective
Trying to forget about the incident to at the hospital
Currently Doing
Sitting on the school roof

Roman said:
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki back when she came running to him with a pounce. He knew it was her when he seen the collar. He couldn't put how happy he was into words right now. Yuki had left and had been gone for so long, but to have her back was just amazing.
"Yuki... I missed you too..."
Yuki started to cry. She hugged him tighter.

"Alex...I missed your scent..I missed your warmth. I'm sorry..."

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire thought about her question "maybe, somtimes I only ask If I'm interested" he answered Eileen's question, he was very curious since he doesn't go out that much and he was isolated since he was a child "hmm...yeah" he agreed to Eileen "I was sure you weren't willing to reveal your past yet you gave out some of it, it might be because I'm too nosy on other people's personal business I guess" he just realized that he was very nosy...Quoire can be such an Idiot sometimes.
"S-still, I don't understand why one must know so much about me. I'm fairly boring compared to all the other colorful figures at this school." Eileen commented, the school building lied not too far ahead of them, it was a relief to know she would not have to talk to this boy too much longer. "And if course I gave away a little information about myself, what else did you expect of me? Isn't that what people do? It's not that big of a deal anyways."

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

Roman gritted his teeth. Rommy. The name went through his head only once and he knew immee who it was. Why was she sounding the way she was? W.as it because of what happened yesterday? Roman didn't know, but Kaori seemed like she needed his help and he promised to come when ever she needed it. He quickly put the suitcase in his room and grabbed his keys as he made his way to the door. Opening it and closing it behind him along with locking it. He was now on his way to Kaori. Roman spoke into the phone, pushing pass the crowd as he made his way to Kaori's house since she'd most likely be there, but he asked to make sure just in case she wasn't...

"Look... Relax Kaori. Please tell me where you are. I'll be there in no time."

no slide no slide
Mood
Confused and worried
Objective
Help Kaori
Currently Doing
Leaving

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...☆Kaori didn't know what Roman was doing, but she could tell that he was moving around quickly. Was he really doing that just because she asked him to? Her heart pounded in her chest at the thought, but it probably was due to the adrenaline still in her system from finding out she was pregnant. Either way, it did make her feel a little better to know he was on his way, but the fear from before soon came flooding back, making her legs lose strength to where she stumbled back, hitting the wall near the kitchen and sliding down it, now sitting on the floor/leaning against the wall. Roman would probably be able to hear it, though she hoped he wouldnt. As she laid there, she protectively held her stomach still, body still shaking, answering Roman☆...

"I-I'm in my apa-
ah! ...m-my apartment..."

no slide no slide

Ballerina said:
"S-still, I don't understand why one must know so much about me. I'm fairly boring compared to all the other colorful figures at this school." Eileen commented, the school building lied not too far ahead of them, it was a relief to know she would not have to talk to this boy too much longer. "And if course I gave away a little information about myself, what else did you expect of me? Isn't that what people do? It's not that big of a deal anyways."
Quoire tilted his head "I don't see you as a boring girl, you're just nervous that's all" he said to her with a bright smile, he looked forward and they're almost at the main building "so....my turn for giving you a little bit about me then...Did you know that I was used as a test subject?" he gave her a little bit of knowledge about him but it looks like a huge chunk of information.

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru Ishida

tumblr_static_calolvynho8w8wcogswss040g.gif

After leaving the hospital, due to a little incident with Astrid, Hyouinmaru wandered around the city a bit before going back to the school. His form had changed on its own. His grey hair darkened to a black, and grew longer, his teeth became sharper. Small studs appearing above his brows and other places on his face. His pupils both became red. Though his physical features weren't the only thing to change. Hyouinmaru had still been hungry while he was out since he left his food at the hospital. He picked up something to eat before he went back, but it didn't satisfy his hunger. While he sat on the school's roof, his nose picked up a scent. For some reason it was obviously iron, but it had an amazing smell. He soon found himself eating it... And it tasted pretty good.

"Hmph..."

no slide no slide
Mood
Relaxed
Objective
Trying to forget about the incident to at the hospital
Currently Doing
Sitting on the school roof

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Well, the hospital was a bust. She looked everywhere and Hyouinmaru seemed to be nowhere to be found. An hour had gone by and Astrid was getting frsutrated. Did that mean he wasn't at the hospital anymore? Probably. With a sigh, she started making her way toward the only other place she was familiar with, the school. If this didn't work, she'd check around town, but she'd rather go back and talk to a sleeping Alejandro to fun out where Hyouinmaru might be than try and search a bustling city for one person. Thankfully, the hospital wasn't too far away from the school, so it took less than an hour to get to the school. Astrid entered the gates, looking around, not really thinking to look up at the roof, where Hyouinmaru could see her plainly from his position. Grumbling to herself, Astrid stopped to rest a moment, trying to think of where in the school he might be, if he was at all?...

"This is getting really annoying..."

no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki started to cry. She hugged him tighter.
"Alex...I missed your scent..I missed your warmth. I'm sorry..."
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki tighter also. "You don't have to say sorry. I understand you had some stuff to do." He said softly. "I just hope it doesn't take you as long, Yuki...."

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire tilted his head "I don't see you as a boring girl, you're just nervous that's all" he said to her with a bright smile, he looked forward and they're almost at the main building "so....my turn for giving you a little bit about me then...Did you know that I was used as a test subject?" he gave her a little bit of knowledge about him but it looks like a huge chunk of information.
"R-really?" She shook her head in disbelief, to most people she was seen as boring since her entire life revolved around reading books. "You do not truly know me that much either, so you should not make such assumptions about me immediately." Eileen told him, they were nearby the buildings entrance at this point, so she knew soon she wouldn't have to talking to Quoire. "So if I'm not mistaken, you were a test subject before attending this school?" She repeated, the girl stopped in dead her tracts. Suddenly, the past five minutes she spent conversing with this boy started to make more sense to her. He had been isolated from society, explaining why he didn't understand social cues that even a socially awkward girl like herself was familiar with. It seemed the table were turned now, Eileen was now the one filled with curiosity. " This is horrendously rude, but why were you a test subject?" She asked Quoire, he did look and act fairly different from the average person, but there just had to be another reason that lied deeper.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled happily, as she planted a light kiss Shuu's cheek.
"I'm happy that you liked it." She exclaimed happily, eating as well. She was almost finished, when she realized: When she brought Shuu inside, he dropped the ring on the ground right in front of the door. She nearly immidietely swallowed what she had in her mouth, and, with a quick glow of her right eye, teleported to near the entrance. Lena then slowly opened the door, and started looking around for the ring.
The ring was still in the box, the box being on the side walk, fallen over. Shuu wondered where Lena went.

HimeragiSeiker said:

''Special delivery!''

@Ballerina
@Ballerina

HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:

''Special delivery!''

@Ballerina
Isabella found herself back at the dorm, the past thirty minutes were quite a blur for for the young vampire. "That was... er... something?" She commented, there wasn't anything else that Isabella really could really say. "So... you're Fricka's friend?"

Ballerina said:
Isabella found herself back at the dorm, the past thirty minutes were quite a blur for for the young vampire. "That was... er... something?" She commented, there wasn't anything else that Isabella really could really say. "So... you're Fricka's friend?"
''Yeah...why?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...why?''
"Um... nothing!" She replied, it was rather awkward for her to take such measures just to avoid bringing up the fact that she was trying to feed off Friska a few hours prior. Isabella was practically digging her own grave, this girl was obviously powerful and depending on how merciful said girl was, the vampire knew that she might be dead in the matter of minutes.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him, "Yeah, even if it blind's me in the morning" she said.
------

Emi giggled and smiled, "Me!" she said happily.

Ally smiled, "it seem's you wont get your eyes clawed out today"
Dex then took her hand and quickly pulled her in and kissed her quickly before pulling away. "Too bad for you. I don't play by the book~" He teased.

---

Shingo let out a sigh of relief as that weight was lifted off his chest, then answered Emi. "That's right! You'll always be my beautiful little one!" He said happily.

After thinking about it, Fricka decided that the only thing she'll do is check on Nai, maybe show him her messages send to him, maybe show him some pictures of them together. She knocked on the mansion's doors, hoping that Taylor was in there.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back