• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Dex then took her hand and quickly pulled her in and kissed her quickly before pulling away. "Too bad for you. I don't play by the book~" He teased.
---

Shingo let out a sigh of relief as that weight was lifted off his chest, then answered Emi. "That's right! You'll always be my beautiful little one!" He said happily.
Toru blinked when he kissed her, her face turning red. "St-Stop messing with me...." She said quietly.

------

Emi smiled happily and stuck her tongue out at Ally.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blinked when he kissed her, her face turning red. "St-Stop messing with me...." She said quietly.
------

Emi smiled happily and stuck her tongue out at Ally.
Dex chuckled and brushed and hand across her red cheeks. "How could I not when you look so cute and adorable?" He whispered before pecking her lips softly.

---

Shingo frowned and growled a little. "Hey, be respectful." He said before smiling a little lightly.

After a while, Lena reappeared back in front of Shuu, smiling, having her ring on her ring finger.

"It's beautifull.." She said quietly, approwching Shuu, and planting a gentle kiss on his cheek.

@TheDragoon

JJKab said:
After a while, Lena reappeared back in front of Shuu, smiling, having her ring on her ring finger.
"It's beautifull.." She said quietly, approwching Shuu, and planting a gentle kiss on his cheek.

@TheDragoon
Shuu smiled and blushed. "I'm glad you like it, I got it specially for you." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled and blushed. "I'm glad you like it, I got it specially for you." He said.
"I'm happy that you decided to propose to me... but... I'm still buggled why so soon.... ahh, we couldn't wait, I suppose" Lena exclaimed, sitting down on Shuu's lap, and kissing him gently, firstly moving the plate away from the knees as to not sit on the food.

TheDragoon said:
Dex chuckled and brushed and hand across her red cheeks. "How could I not when you look so cute and adorable?" He whispered before pecking her lips softly.
---

Shingo frowned and growled a little. "Hey, be respectful." He said before smiling a little lightly.
Toru went wide eye'd, she didn't know how to feel about the situation.

--------

Emi smiled innocently, "I am~" she said

Ally shook her head, "She's get's that from you" she said.

JJKab said:
"I'm happy that you decided to propose to me... but... I'm still buggled why so soon.... ahh, we couldn't wait, I suppose" Lena exclaimed, sitting down on Shuu's lap, and kissing him gently, firstly moving the plate away from the knees as to not sit on the food.
Shuu smiled as he kissed her back, nibbling on her bottom lip playfully. He wrapped his arms around her as she moved the plate.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled as he kissed her back, nibbling on her bottom lip playfully. He wrapped his arms around her as she moved the plate.
Lena let out a playfull guggle, as she slowly laid her body on Shuu's, laying herself on top of him. She gently laid her hands on his waist, as she began to use her tonque, gently inserting it into Shuu's teeth, licking them lightly

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled widely, as he approached Ariel, and started helping her with setting the table up for the lunch.
"Welp, I would love to help ya out, sweatie... And my words that I spoke near your father are true... I will try to make your life happier.." He exclaimed, getting closer to Ariel, kissing her cheek gently

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly as he kissed her cheek "Happier? You already make it really happy" she said looking to him, still smiling before continuing to set the table, every so often glancing to her parents, noticing they were discussing something. She wondered what they were talking about but thought it probably wasn't her place to ask.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He nodded back as he looked to Gregory and Ariel wanting his daughter to understand why he is always gone

[/QUOTE]

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria watched him, maybe it was for the best that she knew about it, up to now Euloria hadn't told Ariel where he had been going, simply telling her going away was something he had to do and she'd understand eventually...Of course, Ariel didn't understand so it did puzzle her as why he'd leave the people he cared about behind and it did upset her a bit. It may or may not have been the reason she hadn't called him this time. "We'll tell her this evening when she's on her own maybe" she said quiet enough for Ariel not to hear what she said.

--------------------------

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi was willing herself not to get scared on the haunted house. She hadn't been on it before, so she wasn't entirely she if she would be scared. Truthfully, she didn't think she would. Bit life's full of surprises and there could very well be something in there that frightened her. Once they arrived at the front of the line, Yumi's worries left her mind and her excitement returned. "It'll be bunches of fun!" She said happily before making her way on to the ride and sitting in one of the swings. There were single swings and only a few double swings here and there. Yumi took a single seating swing, since she didn't think Elliot would want to ride right next to her. Also because she wanted her own seat, rather than being sat next to someome else. She wouldn't mind it of course, she just preferred to have a single seat. With her short stature, her feet were dangling off of the ground and little as she waited for the ride to start.

~*Elliot Rillas*~

"Yeah" Elliot nodded in agreement, it did seem pretty fun alright. He didn't mind her riding on a single seat, so he didn't question it, he just went and found another seat for himself. The thought of sharing a seat didn't cross his mind anyways, he assumed those double seats were for couples, which they weren't so it made sense to him to have a single seat. Sitting in his own seat, he glanced over at Yumi, chuckling a little to himself as he watched her dangling her feet before the ride itself then started up.

--------------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]While daydreaming, Kaname hadn't noticed that Camilla finished. His attention only snapped back upon hearing motions just inches in front of him. With a new sense of alertness, he glanced down to the table to see that his plate was no longer there. Almost immediately, his gaze went to catch Camilla walking back to the kitchen, which prompted him to get up and follow behind her.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla continued on her way to the kitchen, carrying the plates with her to the sink as she began to wash them up, she blinked a few times as she felt a presence behind her, slowing her movements slightly before looking over her shoulder the see that Kaname had followed her out to the kitchen. She flashed a smile at him before turning her head back in the direction of the sink, continuing her chore of cleaning off the plates. As she did so, she glanced out the window, watching as the sun was just starting to set. "So, do you have any plans this evening?" She asked curiously after a moment of silence.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly as he kissed her cheek "Happier? You already make it really happy" she said looking to him, still smiling before continuing to set the table, every so often glancing to her parents, noticing they were discussing something. She wondered what they were talking about but thought it probably wasn't her place to ask.
Gregory smirked, as he gently finished his part of the table, and started helping Ariel with her side, glancing at her

"You know... I wouldn't want to see you cry... ever.." He exclaimed in a serious tone

"If someone did something to you.... he wouldn't be able to breathe the next day" He added, the last part spoken silently

Ballerina said:
"Um... nothing!" She replied, it was rather awkward for her to take such measures just to avoid bringing up the fact that she was trying to feed off Friska a few hours prior. Isabella was practically digging her own grave, this girl was obviously powerful and depending on how merciful said girl was, the vampire knew that she might be dead in the matter of minutes.
''You still haven't fed have you?''

...♱Seris said as she looked at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You still haven't fed have you?''
...♱Seris said as she looked at her♱...
Isabella huffed, but then nodded. "It's fine... I can live for another two or three days, I'll probably just go to the woods like usual. They never see it coming, making it quick and easy for both me and my victim."

Ballerina said:
Isabella huffed, but then nodded. "It's fine... I can live for another two or three days, I'll probably just go to the woods like usual. They never see it coming, making it quick and easy for both me and my victim."
''Why not just do it now? Saves you the trouble.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Why not just do it now? Saves you the trouble.''
"Good point, but I kind of just want to take a few minutes to settle down. It takes awhile to get in the right mindset to just kill someone, ya know?

Ballerina said:
"Good point, but I kind of just want to take a few minutes to settle down. It takes awhile to get in the right mindset to just kill someone, ya know?
''Okay...Hm....Fricka hasn't met 'us' yet...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay...Hm....Fricka hasn't met 'us' yet...''
She looked at the girl. "I don't understand, who is 'us' again?" Isabella asked, not sure who she was referring to.

Ballerina said:
She looked at the girl. "I don't understand, who is 'us' again?" Isabella asked, not sure who she was referring to.
...?Soon she stood up and summoned a door which she soon opened it and walked through the door frame before closing it. Soon 2 girls in nice dresses came out from the other side and the door started to ash away. Seris wasn't there now and now only stood those 2 girls in the place of Seris and soon, the girl in the blue dress spoke?...

''She means us.''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon she stood up and summoned a door which she soon opened it and walked through the door frame before closing it. Soon 2 girls in nice dresses came out from the other side and the door started to ash away. Seris wasn't there now and now only stood those 2 girls in the place of Seris and soon, the girl in the blue dress spoke♱...

''She means us.''
The initial shock of the entire situation feared off, and staying rather sedimentary for so long gave Isabella the energy to act like her regular, non-needy self. Serbs ditched Isabella, leaving her alone with the two girls. None of what was happening made sense to Isabella. "Who are you? Why are you here? And where's Seris?"

Ballerina said:
The initial shock of the entire situation feared off, and staying rather sedimentary for so long gave Isabella the energy to act like her regular, non-needy self. Serbs ditched Isabella, leaving her alone with the two girls. None of what was happening made sense to Isabella. "Who are you? Why are you here? And where's Seris?"
''We are Seris....well at least in two different selves...''

...♱The girl in the red dress said♱...

''We also have our own names...so don't call us by Seris.''

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...☆Kaori didn't know what Roman was doing, but she could tell that he was moving around quickly. Was he really doing that just because she asked him to? Her heart pounded in her chest at the thought, but it probably was due to the adrenaline still in her system from finding out she was pregnant. Either way, it did make her feel a little better to know he was on his way, but the fear from before soon came flooding back, making her legs lose strength to where she stumbled back, hitting the wall near the kitchen and sliding down it, now sitting on the floor/leaning against the wall. Roman would probably be able to hear it, though she hoped he wouldnt. As she laid there, she protectively held her stomach still, body still shaking, answering Roman☆...

"I-I'm in my apa-
ah! ...m-my apartment..."

no slide no slide no slide

Roman Ishida

Roman knew he was right. So, Kaori was at her apartment, meaning it was a good thing he was running this way. He pulled up his forehead protector and activated his Tengan, his tomoe pattern merging together to make the one shape. When he did, he used Kamui to get to Kaori's apartment instantaneously.

"Kaori, I'm outside. I'm on my way inside now."

Roman put his phone in his pouch and went into the building, looking for the apartment with Kaori's signature energy color, this being done with the use of his Tengan. One he found it, he knocked on the door.

"Kaori! It's me, Roman."

no slide no slide
Mood
Worried
Objective
Get to Kaori
Currently Doing
Going to Kaori

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We are Seris....well at least in two different selves...''
...♱The girl in the red dress said♱...

''We also have our own names...so don't call us by Seris.''
"I see? Still going to call you two Seris though." She responded to the girl wearing the red dress. "Let me guess, you two have different personalities but together you make 'Seris'?

Ballerina said:
"I see? Still going to call you two Seris though." She responded to the girl wearing the red dress. "Let me guess, you two have different personalities but together you make 'Seris'?
''Pretty much I guess..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Pretty much I guess..''
Her face lit up, she always liked being right. " So why are you two Serises here and not just one Seris?" Isabella asked, fumbling through her purse to grab something in particular. Whatever it was, it was very important to her since she was searching at a rather fast pace for it.

Ballerina said:
Her face lit up, she always liked being right. " So why are you two Serises here and not just one Seris?" Isabella asked, fumbling through her purse to grab something in particular. Whatever it was, it was very important to her since she was searching at a rather fast pace for it.
''It's a really long story. It's a really long story.''

''I can't even remember half of it.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back