• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at him, "hmm, Food" she said, smiling at her own smart remark.
-----------

Ally smiled, "Yeah, and I helped you be a kind person" she said.
Dex didn't find it very appealing and frowned. "Umm... Okay, that wasn't very helpful." He said before taking out some bags of ramen. "I'll just make some of this. Do you want a margareta?" He asked.

---

Shingo rose an eyebrow. "Hey, don't go braggin there, you might turn into me." He said jokingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex didn't find it very appealing and frowned. "Umm... Okay, that wasn't very helpful." He said before taking out some bags of ramen. "I'll just make some of this. Do you want a margareta?" He asked.
---

Shingo rose an eyebrow. "Hey, don't go braggin there, you might turn into me." He said jokingly.
Toru rested her head on the palm of her hand and looked to the side, she tried to be funny but she was failing. "Yeah" she muttered, glaring at absolutely nothing.

----

Ally stared at him, "pffft, as if" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru rested her head on the palm of her hand and looked to the side, she tried to be funny but she was failing. "Yeah" she muttered, glaring at absolutely nothing.
----

Ally stared at him, "pffft, as if" she said.
Dex got out a bottle and pour some into 2 wine glasses while he began making some ramen for them both. "This'll take a bit." He said as came to sit down while it was cooking. "So, umm... What do you want to talk about?" He asked as he started drinking lightly out of his wine glass.

---

Shingo chuckled. "We'll just have to see." He said confidently.

TheDragoon said:
Dex got out a bottle and pour some into 2 wine glasses while he began making some ramen for them both. "This'll take a bit." He said as came to sit down while it was cooking. "So, umm... What do you want to talk about?" He asked as he started drinking lightly out of his wine glass.
---

Shingo chuckled. "We'll just have to see." He said confidently.
Toru took a couple drinks of her's, "I could tell you about Kelsey, if you want to know about her that is" she said, setting her glass down.

-------

Ally smiled innocently, "I'll alway's remain adorable" she said.

Ballerina said:
"R-really?" She shook her head in disbelief, to most people she was seen as boring since her entire life revolved around reading books. "You do not truly know me that much either, so you should not make such assumptions about me immediately." Eileen told him, they were nearby the buildings entrance at this point, so she knew soon she wouldn't have to talking to Quoire. "So if I'm not mistaken, you were a test subject before attending this school?" She repeated, the girl stopped in dead her tracts. Suddenly, the past five minutes she spent conversing with this boy started to make more sense to her. He had been isolated from society, explaining why he didn't understand social cues that even a socially awkward girl like herself was familiar with. It seemed the table were turned now, Eileen was now the one filled with curiosity. " This is horrendously rude, but why were you a test subject?" She asked Quoire, he did look and act fairly different from the average person, but there just had to be another reason that lied deeper.
"ehh, but I'm serious that you're not boring at all" Quoire insists that she's in fact not boring, if she was he would've said it earlier since he can be blunt sometimes "yeah there were reasons for that" he said to Eileen when he was walking he looked at Eileen when he saw she stopped, he tilts his head wondering why she stopped walking "hmm looks like you're the curious one now okay I'll tell you" he cleared his throat "I was a test subject to create a new type of species but in an artificial way, they increased my abilities and let me tell you it was terrifying and also some experiments were very painful, once they used animals and weird creatures but because they're not that compatible they used me instead they used me because humans can adapt but I'm a special one because I can adapt easily and keep doing weird things on me, anyway that's enough information I guess, the rest of it aren't great to listen to".

LunaCrosby said:
Toru took a couple drinks of her's, "I could tell you about Kelsey, if you want to know about her that is" she said, setting her glass down.
-------

Ally smiled innocently, "I'll alway's remain adorable" she said.
Dex nodded and smiled. "Of course I would want to know my daughter. She seems very mature after meeting her at this age." He said to her.

---

((Just ending the interaction of Emi Shingo and Ally here..
xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and smiled. "Of course I would want to know my daughter. She seems very mature after meeting her at this age." He said to her.
---

((Just ending the interaction of Emi Shingo and Ally here..
xD ))
Toru took a few more drink's, "She is, but she;s also goofy and hotheaded" she said.

JJKab said:
After thinking about it, Fricka decided that the only thing she'll do is check on Nai, maybe show him her messages send to him, maybe show him some pictures of them together. She knocked on the mansion's doors, hoping that Taylor was in there.
@Roman

Nai White

large.gif

Nai was being cared for by the house's maids and butlers while his father and brother were out. They figured he wasn't in shape to go anywhere they would consider dangerous, and he hadn't left with his brother to his home yet so he was here until Taylor was ready. When the sound of knocking was heard on the door, Nai ordered the butlers and maids to take a quick break. He quickly ran to the door and opened it up, seeing the lady from yesterday. Why was she here? Whatever... It didn't matter, Nai liked company. He smiled at her and spoke in a polite tone.

"Hey Ms. Fricka! What are you doing here?"

no slide no slide
Mood
Ecstatic... Like always
Objective
Answer the door
Currently Doing
Answering the door

TheDragoon said:
Shuu brought his hands up to her neck as she inserted her tongue to keep them from breaking apart as his tongue slithered and found hers, teasing it lightly and playfully.
Lena pulled away with a gentle laugh. We truly are undisconnectable, huh, Shuu-ie?" She asked, gently stroking his hair.

Roman said:

Nai White

large.gif

Nai was being cared for by the house's maids and butlers while his father and brother were out. They figured he wasn't in shape to go anywhere they would consider dangerous, and he hadn't left with his brother to his home yet so he was here until Taylor was ready. When the sound of knocking was heard on the door, Nai ordered the butlers and maids to take a quick break. He quickly ran to the door and opened it up, seeing the lady from yesterday. Why was she here? Whatever... It didn't matter, Nai liked company. He smiled at her and spoke in a polite tone.

"Hey Ms. Fricka! What are you doing here?"

no slide no slide
Mood
Ecstatic... Like always
Objective
Answer the door
Currently Doing
Answering the door

(damnit..)

"H-Hey Nai... Mind if I Come in?" Fricka asked, smiling gently back at Nai, having her hands behind her back. She thought that even though the spell might not work, she had to give it a go... But not right now. Now she wanted to try and show him their relationship.

JJKab said:
(damnit..)
"H-Hey Nai... Mind if I Come in?" Fricka asked, smiling gently back at Nai, having her hands behind her back. She thought that even though the spell might not work, she had to give it a go... But not right now. Now she wanted to try and show him their relationship.

Nai White

3159381948_1_12_UgCBrEVn.gif

Nai's smile remained as he listened to Fricka. So she wanted to come inside to talk... He guessed that would be okay. She didn't seem harmful and it'd be nice to have some company. Nai stepped out of the way, speaking as he did so...

"Come in. Can you take your shoes off here though? The house is being cleaned."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Still happy, but curious
Objective
None
Currently Doing
Talking with Fricka

Roman said:

Nai White

3159381948_1_12_UgCBrEVn.gif

Nai's smile remained as he listened to Fricka. So she wanted to come inside to talk... He guessed that would be okay. She didn't seem harmful and it'd be nice to have some company. Nai stepped out of the way, speaking as he did so...

"Come in. Can you take your shoes off here though? The house is being cleaned."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Still happy, but curious
Objective
None
Currently Doing
Talking with Fricka

"Oh... Sure, I'll take them off" Fricka nodded, as she took off her shoes as aoon as she entered, and laid them down.

"You know... I..." She stuttered, looking for right words. Since Nai couldn't remember her anymore, she had to be carefull with what topic of conversation she picked, or he would get annoyed by her presence.

"Can I... Sh-how you something?" She asked, still retaining her smile, but inside she was battling the urge to cry.

JJKab said:
"Oh... Sure, I'll take them off" Fricka nodded, as she took off her shoes as aoon as she entered, and laid them down.
"You know... I..." She stuttered, looking for right words. Since Nai couldn't remember her anymore, she had to be carefull with what topic of conversation she picked, or he would get annoyed by her presence.

"Can I... Sh-how you something?" She asked, still retaining her smile, but inside she was battling the urge to cry.
Nai chuckled and nodded as he motioned for her to follow him into the living room area. "Yeah. I'd like to see what you have to show me." He said as he walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and nodded as he motioned for her to follow him into the living room area. "Yeah. I'd like to see what you have to show me." He said as he walked into the living room and sat on the couch.
Fricka's cheeks tinted with pink light blush, as she sat dowj by Nai, looking at him

"So...." She pulled out her phone, and started searching through her contacts. Oce she found Nai, she picked the option "Show the Profile Picture"

{Insert Old Nai Here}

"Y-Y'know... Before.. You were looking like that.. You had pretty long, purple hair..." Fricka exclaimed, smiling sheepishly.

"And... B-believe it or not, but.... You were.. My.... B-Boyfriend... We were together.... *sigh* I-I'm sorry, if I sound like a crazy person, Nai, but... This is what happened before... You...*sniffle*" Fricka couldn't continue, feeling her tears were about to come up, as she turned her look away from Nai, trying to avert her gaze from him

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori wasn't really expecting to have fallen, but she did, and the shock of the event left her with no strength in her legs at the moment to answer the door. She still held on to the phone as Roman said he was outside, only lifting her head to look at the door when Roman knocked on the outside of it. Could she even answer the door like this? Probably not. Thankfully she hadn't locked the door so he could technically come inside on his own. Then again Roman didn't know that she couldn't really move right now anyways, so she called out to him from inside the apartment, trying to keep her voice as steady as possible?...

"R-rommy... i-it's open.."

no slide no slide no slide

Roman Ishida

tumblr_mc3itu0LAK1rfwtibo1_500_zpsadd3537b.gif

Roman slowly opened the door, taking a step inside once the door was opened all the way. He looked around a bit before his Tengan was deactivated and he closed his eye and pulled his forehead protector down to cover his eye. He then quickly made his way to where he seen Kaori through the door. He was glad he got here when he did because she looked worst than what she did from last night... Scared even. Almost as if she didn't sleep at all. He spoke in a worried tone as he quickly made his way over to her, kneeling beside her.

"K-Kaori.. Kaori what's wrong? What happened?"

no slide no slide
Mood
Concerned
Objective
Help Kaori
Currently Doing
Checking on Kaori

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

Genesis Zi Euphoria
~ The Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji closed his eyes for a few moments, his body feeling at ease due to the close proximity of Lumina. His mind, which was once full of anger and rage, was finally at peace. He listened to Lumina's soothing voice intently, his ears picking up on every subtle breath she gave. His eyes slowly opened and raised up to Lumina's face above him, his red irises soon noticing the deepened red shade that was on her cheeks, which prompted him to laugh lightly. He slowly raised his hand up to Lumina's cheek and poked it, replying as he did soΨ...

Hm? What's wrong? You're blushing pretty bad~

no slide no slide no slide
1bb184aacd6af2cff2363631b6623a8620ce2ab7_hq.gif

Lumina

~ The broken phoenix ~

...♤It was nice to see Kenji so relaxed like this. It had been a long time since she had seen his calm face. Her hands traced through his soft red hair as he laid there with his eyes closed, thinking about how glad she was to be back. There was a blank spot in her memory from when she met the pink haired guy who shared Kenji's name and now... wait... now that she was thinking about it... was the guy at the park Kenji? They did have the same name and everything, and now that she was remembering things again, she did recall saying that he knew a phoenix who shared her own name... could it possibly have been Kenji? The one that was laying in her lap right here? He acted so differently, and before her memory went blank he was... oh goodness. Lumina's blush, which had started to go away by now, returned in full force, only for Kenji to poke her face and ask what was wrong. Augh, she was blushing even worse now than she was before, and she looked down at Kenji with a slightly forced expression. She wasn't just going to state what was on her mind, how could she do that so easily?? Trying to brush it off like it was nothing, Lumina spoke quickly but stuttered a lot, obviously showing that she was trying to hide her blush♤...

"Wh-wh-wh-what are you talking about? I-I'm not blushing!"

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Fricka's cheeks tinted with pink light blush, as she sat dowj by Nai, looking at him
"So...." She pulled out her phone, and started searching through her contacts. Oce she found Nai, she picked the option "Show the Profile Picture"

{Insert Old Nai Here}

"Y-Y'know... Before.. You were looking like that.. You had pretty long, purple hair..." Fricka exclaimed, smiling sheepishly.

"And... B-believe it or not, but.... You were.. My.... B-Boyfriend... We were together.... *sigh* I-I'm sorry, if I sound like a crazy person, Nai, but... This is what happened before... You...*sniffle*" Fricka couldn't continue, feeling her tears were about to come up, as she turned her look away from Nai, trying to avert her gaze from him

Nai White

~ Innocent and Adorable

tumblr_nbgj4gNYEe1scuyeio1_500.gif

Nai smiled as he listened to Fricka talk. So he was the boy in all the pictures? Nai plucked out a strand of his hair and saw that it was purple on the tip and white at the bottom. If he were this boy, then what was he so young? He looked as if he were 16 or 17. Nai was only 15. Or well he was turned into one with no memory of his 16 year old self. He then looked at Fricka, hearing her sniffle and soon seeing the tears in her eyes. Nai was sad at all, but when he was around anyone who was crying he couldn't help but very too. Tears were now forming in his eyes.

"Please... Ms. Fricka. Can you try and not cry... When others cry, I cry along with them..."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Emotional
Objective
Try not to cry
Currently Doing
Crying

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Innocent and Adorable

tumblr_nbgj4gNYEe1scuyeio1_500.gif

Nai smiled as he listened to Fricka talk. So he was the boy in all the pictures? Nai plucked out a strand of his hair and saw that it was purple on the tip and white at the bottom. If he were this boy, then what was he so young? He looked as if he were 16 or 17. Nai was only 15. Or well he was turned into one with no memory of his 16 year old self. He then looked at Fricka, hearing her sniffle and soon seeing the tears in her eyes. Nai was sad at all, but when he was around anyone who was crying he couldn't help but very too. Tears were now forming in his eyes.

"Please... Ms. Fricka. Can you try and not cry... When others cry, I cry along with them..."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Emotional
Objective
Try not to cry
Currently Doing
Crying

(Objective: Trying not to cry.

Currently doing: Crying. :P )

Fricka sniffled, once she finished listening to Nai, as she looked over at him.

"I-I'm fine... Just...." She sighed, switching to yet another picture. It was of them, walking around the park, with Fricka nudged against Nai, with a playfull smile creeping on her lips, and him having her arm around her shoulder.

"We.. We were really happy... Untill... There were familly troubles between your familly and... Some other familly. After you went on and fight them... S-Something happened... Something that I can't understand... Y-You grew younger, Nai.... I.... I can't find a reason as to why..." Fricka said, wiping the tear that went down her cheek away.

McMillan opened his drawer, taking out two identical revolvers and loading both. He pulls out two rifles. One fully automatic and the other is bolt action. He straps both two his back. He then takes out four grenades and a machete, strapping them to his belt. He then puts on a worn fedora and a leather cloak. Aah, this place is sure quiet... I haven't seen a search party in ages! Looks like they gave up on their three million dollar living weapon! He said before opening the door and walking out. Two armed guards who stood guard to his dorm followed closely behind him, rifles at the ready. In case military officers jumped out of the corner. Guys, there isn't anyone here. My senses never betray me. Both guards didn't speak, but lowered their rifles. He walks past the girls dorm and catches sight of Isabella. Yuck. I didn't know vampires attended this school. Disgusting... Those things that drink blood... Why is that stuff so tasty to them anyways? He said to himself, before lighting a cigar and smoking it, ignoring the fact the place may be a "No Smoking" area. He sits down under a tree and continues smoking, completely ignoring the fact he isn't allowed to be there. Both guards stood next to him, still remaining silent but aware.

Griffin frowned, scanning his surrounding until, with the help of his hand-held map, he spotted the male dorm rooms. He grinned and headed in that direction and rolled up the map, passing a few students. The sound of his double swords clanking against his waist made him wonder if weapons were allowed in dorm areas.

Eleanor smiled, looking around with her headphones blasted to max volume. When she was trying to remember things, she usually didn't like the distraction

of anyone else's mind in her own. Because of this, she usually was oblivious to the people around her, and as she toured the school, she memorized the locations of the building quickly. Oblivious to a figure in front of her, she bumped in to them.

(@Roman )

As Ophidia enters the school she saw a small crowd of girls, when she goes to the crowd to check what going on she saw a snake and the girls we're terrified, Ophidia walks to the snake at first the snake hisses on her but what Ophidia did to tame it is just patting it on the head, the snake gently slithered to Ophidia and rests it's body at her shoulders Ophidia just smiled and resumed walking to the main building with a snake beside her shoulders.

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru Ishida

9DqLl14397050475.gif

Hyouinmaru sighed lightly as he chewed on his iron. The taste actually satisfying and refreshing. He had never eaten this stuff until now... Now he feels that he should have been eating the stuff. His red irises scanned over the area, the school being peaceful as it was, was definitely a great sight until he had seen a large red ponytail. He focused his sight on the ponytail and he seen... Astrid. What was that brat doing here? Did she want to start more trouble? If that was the case, he wouldn't mind. A fight would only help release his anger... But he knew the peaceful approach was best. After tossing the last piece of iron in his mouth, Hyouinmaru jumped down and landed in front of Astrid. He stood up and dusted himself off as he looked at Astrid. Hyouinmaru spoke, removing a hand from the back of his neck, giving her a serious look.

"Hey look.. I'm sorry for yelling at you back there, but what you did was also pretty unnecessary. Even if you were worried."

no slide no slide
Mood
Relaxed
Objective
Forget about the incident and clear his mind of Skylar
Currently Doing
Eatong... Iron

Astrid

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid scowled, her annoyance evident on her face. Why would he even come back here after brutally attacking defenseless people? Really, it was a dumb idea to even come here. Why she thought it'd be a good idea was beyond her. She had probably missed him back at the hospital, but that was pretty unlikely as he seemed intent on going far away from her and the building and that her perception for finding things was pretty high. If he was at the hospital, she'd see him, it's not like there was crowds of people continually walking around outside on the sidewalks. So her next choice was to check the school. She still didn't know why she decided on this course of action. Maybe intuition, following a whim? Yeah, Astrid was going to attribute it to something stupid like that. Sighing, she had turned around and began walking out toward the town, which was her next destination, when she heard something heavy land behind her. Tuning around, it was... someone she didn't know. It was a different form of Hyouinmaru than Astrid had seen, so she didn't have any reason to think that this person now looking at her would be the man she was looking for at all. His sudden appearance made her frown, and concerned why he would suddenly approach her like that out of the blue? What did he want? And why such a dramatic entrance? With his larger stature and, frankly, pissed off expression, Astrid was half expecting a fight. Meaning she definitely wasn't expecting the words that he spoke to come out of his mouth. At first, his words didn't make sense. Why would some random dude she didn't know be apologizing for what happened at the hospital? It's not like this guy could have known what went down in Skylar and Alejandro's room. Maybe he was confusing her with someone else who just so happened to have some sort of argument a few hours ago? But then it dawned on Astrid, that maybe this was Hyouinmaru. It would make sense, his attitude toward her and his apology about what happened. What was with his appearance then? She had no idea he could look like this, then again she barely knew him as it was. Another moment passed and another realization hit her, that maybe, just maybe, this was what he looked like when he attacked Skylar. With his unhappy expression, he sure seemed like he'd be itching to bash someone's face in, even an innocent girl who literally did nothing wrong. But, Astrid wasn't here to argue anymore. She told Alejandro she'd apologize, because he was right in that she needed to, so that's what she was gonna do. Swallowing her pride, Astrid took her rifle off her back, setting it against the nearby fence before facing Hyouinmaru again, taking a deep breath before speaking?...

"I know. You're right. I overreacted, and I'm sorry. I can get protective of Skylar sometimes, and I know the things she's been through, and I just don't want anything bad to ever happen to her. Alejandro told me how much you're beating yourself up over hurting Skylar, so maybe you didn't do it all completely on purpose, even though you totally did... but, if Skylar can forgive you, maybe I can try as well. I just... I don't want her getting hurt, is all. But it seems that my harboring hate toward you is doing no good for her, so I wanted to say I'm sorry."

no slide no slide

Artemistel said:
Griffin frowned, scanning his surrounding until, with the help of his hand-held map, he spotted the male dorm rooms. He grinned and headed in that direction and rolled up the map, passing a few students. The sound of his double swords clanking against his waist made him wonder if weapons were allowed in dorm areas.
Eleanor smiled, looking around with her headphones blasted to max volume. When she was trying to remember things, she usually didn't like the distraction

of anyone else's mind in her own. Because of this, she usually was oblivious to the people around her, and as she toured the school, she memorized the locations of the building quickly. Oblivious to a figure in front of her, she bumped in to them.

(@Roman )

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

tumblr_n8mmz29Wu51r0wlweo1_500.gif

After her last class of the day, Asuna picked up her things and walked towards the door. She was the last one out since sat further in the back of the class. As everyone made their way through the hall, Asuna did to. She planned to get something to take back to her dorm so she had something to eat while she did some work... That's until she was knocked down after walking into someone. Asuna fixed her hat and looked up at the girl, an angry expression on her face as she spoke. It was hard to take her seriously if she wasn't fighting since she was usually so nice.

"Hey! Watch where you're going or at least takw off those stupid headphones!"

no slide no slide
Mood
Meh...
Objective
Heading to lunch
Currently Doing
Sitting on the ground after walking into someone

McMillan had finished his cigar. He stood up and strode back into the male dorm. He caught the attention of a few people but he just ignored them. Then something catches his attention- A newcomer. He walked, or shall I say, flashed next to that person. He seemed to be carrying twin swords. He stopped next to him. "Hey, ya new 'round here? Never seen you before." He asked while playing with a grenade, despite the fact that he was in the middle of a ton of people and one wrong move would be impending doom. The two armed guards followed closely behind.

TheDragoon said:
Kite nodded. "Then we'll go there!" He said happily as he began to carry her along the beach.
Lexi smiled and held onto kite. "This is going to be great" she says sweetly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back