• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily and swam with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame smiled at Harumi before she looked at one of the bushes when she heard a rustle before she dove into the water and sprung up from it which now she was in the air. Soon a werewolf-like creature sprung from the bushes which tried to attack her in which it tackled her into the ground before she kicked the werewolf-like creature off and before she got away from it and summoned 6 knives, 3 in each hand which she was now in an attack-ready stance looking at the creature⊹...

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and nodded. "Sure put it in"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi grinned before putting the movie in then hopping to her feet ((since she was kneeling on the floor to look through the movies)) Once the movie started up she made her way over to the couch and hopped into the seat beside him.

Daniel reaving]"Yeah." He said softly as he looked back to Gregory and Ariel then to his wife then he kissed her head gently feeling his family was falling apart because of him. He didnt know why but he felt his daughter hated him for leaving so much. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]

(Sorry for abcense guys DX)

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria looked at him, offering a comforting smile, though she felt like frowning, she knew that he was bothered about something, she assumed the something was Ariel not understanding his absence. She lifted the food that was now ready and began to serve it out for everyone.

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, as he gently finished his part of the table, and started helping Ariel with her side, glancing at her
"You know... I wouldn't want to see you cry... ever.." He exclaimed in a serious tone

"If someone did something to you.... he wouldn't be able to breathe the next day" He added, the last part spoken silently

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked at him, blinking a few times before giggling quietly "Let's just hope no one does hurt me then" she said with a nod before she saw her mother serving the food, she then went over to help her.

Nona said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria looked at him, offering a comforting smile, though she felt like frowning, she knew that he was bothered about something, she assumed the something was Ariel not understanding his absence. She lifted the food that was now ready and began to serve it out for everyone.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked at him, blinking a few times before giggling quietly "Let's just hope no one does hurt me then" she said with a nod before she saw her mother serving the food, she then went over to help her.
Gregory noticed tha Ariel's mother was starting to serve dinner, as he went up to her, helping her as well. He had a gentle smile on his lips, still thinking about Ariel's words.

TheDragoon said:
Kite nuzzled her nose playfully and smiled. "It'll be even better because you'll be here with me." He said softly.
Lexi smiled and blushed before nodded. "Yes it will be" she says lovingly before kissing his cheek

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame smiled at Harumi before she looked at one of the bushes when she heard a rustle before she dove into the water and sprung up from it which now she was in the air. Soon a werewolf-like creature sprung from the bushes which tried to attack her in which it tackled her into the ground before she kicked the werewolf-like creature off and before she got away from it and summoned 6 knives, 3 in each hand which she was now in an attack-ready stance looking at the creature⊹...
Harumi yelped when the dog attacked her sister and quickly headed for the land as she tried to her to her sister

Nona said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

~*Ariel Reaver*~

JJKab said:
Gregory noticed tha Ariel's mother was starting to serve dinner, as he went up to her, helping her as well. He had a gentle smile on his lips, still thinking about Ariel's words.
Daniel followed his wife out and smiled as he helped with the food as well. Once it was all done he found his place at the head of the table then smiled at everyone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi yelped when the dog attacked her sister and quickly headed for the land as she tried to her to her sister

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The wolf attacked again but Ayame soon threw her 6 knives at it, killing it before the creature started to ash away⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Dex smiled and nodded. "I see." He said before a beep came from the kitchen and Dex went to get their ramen. He finished cooking and served her a bowl. "For you, m'lady." He said playfully.
Toru took a bite of the Ramen. "hmmm, not bad" she said as she continued eating

Lumina said:
Chiharu
~ a scared little girl ~

...☼Chiharu didn't like being restrained. The cuffs on her ankles and wrists scared her, and she wasn't sure what they'd do to her next. She just wanted to leave, and the tears and terrified expression on her face showed it as well. It was to the point where she was releasing quite a bit of her power, as if she was going to change forms yet again, but she was too scared to think straight. Anyone in tune with her powers or anyone close to her would be able to feel it, though Chiharu herself didn't know she was doing it. A nurse came over and attached an iv to her arm, causing hee to whimper and unsuccessfully move away due to the restrainst. Tears fell down her face as the needle was inserted, and pained cries from being scared and in pain came from her small body, even though she did feel better with Miyaka and Rini being there. She wasn't sure who she was referring to by mommy between the two of them, perhaps it was both of them. And she also didnt know where home was either. Perhaps it was simply anywhere but here. But she spoke again at them, the panic evident in her voice even as the medicine to numb the pain took effect and her body slumped just slightly☼...

"M-mommy.. I w-wanna go home..!"

no slide no slide no slide
no slide

JJKab said:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel followed his wife out and smiled as he helped with the food as well. Once it was all done he found his place at the head of the table then smiled at everyone

[/QUOTE]
After the food was served both Euloria and Ariel sat down "Anyways, Lunch is served, eat up~" Euloria said with a smile as she looked to them all, smiling, it was nice to have her family all having a meal together again, with a possible new member as well depending on how things went in the future of course.

Nona said:
After the food was served both Euloria and Ariel sat down "Anyways, Lunch is served, eat up~" Euloria said with a smile as she looked to them all, smiling, it was nice to have her family all having a meal together again, with a possible new member as well depending on how things went in the future of course.
Gregory slowly sat down by Ariel, as he smiled back at Euloria, before beginning to eat.

"Bon'e' appetit" He said, with a sly smile.

(What are they eating? :) )

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The wolf attacked again but Ayame soon threw her 6 knives at it, killing it before the creature started to ash away⊹...
"Sissy!" Harumi yelled as she slid over to her when she got out and his behind her

Nona said:
JJKab said:
Gregory slowly sat down by Ariel, as he smiled back at Euloria, before beginning to eat.

"So Gregory. Tell me about yourself?" Daniel asked after they had gotten a couple bites in. At the same time he let his two pair of wings out from his back so he could relax. The small lower pair of blood red and black colored wings folding under the bigger pair which was the same color. Daniel really wanted to get to at least have a basic understanding of this boy before he truly approved him dating Ariel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So Gregory. Tell me about yourself?" Daniel asked after they had gotten a couple bites in. At the same time he let his two pair of wings out from his back so he could relax. The small lower pair of blood red and black colored wings folding under the bigger pair which was the same color. Daniel really wanted to get to at least have a basic understanding of this boy before he truly approved him dating Ariel

[/QUOTE]
"Welp, there isn't much to say: I one day discovered that I could light my hands on fire, as well as breathe underwater.." Gregory stated, after swallowing his bites he had in his mouth.

"And... Really I decided to try and improve on it, maybe learn some usefull spells. Untill now, my plan was to simply get good at what I've always wanted to be... That is, untill we've bumped into each other... By that, I mean me and Ariel..." He said, looking over at the mentioned girl, smiling gently. He then returned his look at her father, appareantly finished with his talking.

"If you want to know more about me, I'm more than happy to answer those questions"

JJKab said:

((Uhh, just pasta salad :3))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So Gregory. Tell me about yourself?" Daniel asked after they had gotten a couple bites in. At the same time he let his two pair of wings out from his back so he could relax. The small lower pair of blood red and black colored wings folding under the bigger pair which was the same color. Daniel really wanted to get to at least have a basic understanding of this boy before he truly approved him dating Ariel

[/QUOTE]
Ariel looked at Gregory and smiled as he spoke before going back to eating her food, soon looking toward her father as he began to ask Gregory about himself. A small smile gracing her lips as he did so, at least he didn't seem as hostile to him now.

Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, Chler made her way into school's territory, and towards the main building... At least what she assumed to be it. She was so happy that she could attempt to learn her own magic even better than before. Her purse was bouncing gently on her arm.

@Seeking.for.interraction

JJKab said:
"Welp, there isn't much to say: I one day discovered that I could light my hands on fire, as well as breathe underwater.." Gregory stated, after swallowing his bites he had in his mouth.
"And... Really I decided to try and improve on it, maybe learn some usefull spells. Untill now, my plan was to simply get good at what I've always wanted to be... That is, untill we've bumped into each other... By that, I mean me and Ariel..." He said, looking over at the mentioned girl, smiling gently. He then returned his look at her father, appareantly finished with his talking.

"If you want to know more about me, I'm more than happy to answer those questions"
Nona said:
((Uhh, just pasta salad :3))
Ariel looked at Gregory and smiled as he spoke before going back to eating her food, soon looking toward her father as he began to ask Gregory about himself. A small smile gracing her lips as he did so, at least he didn't seem as hostile to him now.
"So what are your plans for you and Ariel?" He asked him with a look that said answer wisely as he waited for the answer

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled sadly and buried her face in his neck.
"You don't understand...or did you forget?" she said shaking her head no.

She pulled away from him and looked at him. @Roman
Alex thought about it for a moment. He tried remembering everything she told him before she left, only to find out he forgot. He hung his head and sighed. "N-No... I don't remember, Yuki. I'm sorry."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what are your plans for you and Ariel?" He asked him with a look that said answer wisely as he waited for the answer

[/QUOTE]
Gregory's eyes widened lightly, as he looked at Ariel's father. He smirked, gently putting the fork down on the plate.

"Welp... In my honest opinion... Your daughter is one of the most lovable people on this planet... I love her to bits, and I want to dedicate my whole life to her... And If something sad happens to her... I...*chuckle* would like to be the one who would cheer her up... Share a kiss on her cheek... And say... ' ' It's going to be alright.... I'm here..' ' "He said, his eyes looking seriously at Ariel.

"Frankly........ I want... To..... Be with her for the good and bad... For ups and downs..." Gregory added, looking back at the head of the family.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sissy!" Harumi yelled as she slid over to her when she got out and his behind her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹You soon saw scrape marks on her back from when the wolf tackled her into the ground and the knot in her top part of the bikini a little loose. Soon, the scrape marks started to heal itself⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹You soon saw scrape marks on her back from when the wolf tackled her into the ground and the knot in her top part of the bikini a little loose. Soon, the scrape marks started to heal itself⊹...
She watched the wounds heal with curiosity before she spoke. "You ok sissy?" She asked her curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi stopped at the edge and stared into the pool
She gave him an embraced look then quickly looked away and did not answer his teasing words

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and came to a stop on a building. It wasn't the one Ali stayed in. They were still in the city. "Heheh... You're so cute, but you won't let me tell you that huh?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She watched the wounds heal with curiosity before she spoke. "You ok sissy?" She asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
''I'm fine...I'm okay.''

...⊹She said before she leaned into her sis a little bit, her legs a bit weak from actually being involved in such combat⊹...

Roman said:
Ryu smiled and came to a stop on a building. It wasn't the one Ali stayed in. They were still in the city. "Heheh... You're so cute, but you won't let me tell you that huh?"
"I'm not cute." She mumbled as she sat in his arms secretly loving the comfort it made her feel safe and happy but she didnt let him know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back