• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly as he kissed her cheek "Happier? You already make it really happy" she said looking to him, still smiling before continuing to set the table, every so often glancing to her parents, noticing they were discussing something. She wondered what they were talking about but thought it probably wasn't her place to ask.

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria watched him, maybe it was for the best that she knew about it, up to now Euloria hadn't told Ariel where he had been going, simply telling her going away was something he had to do and she'd understand eventually...Of course, Ariel didn't understand so it did puzzle her as why he'd leave the people he cared about behind and it did upset her a bit. It may or may not have been the reason she hadn't called him this time. "We'll tell her this evening when she's on her own maybe" she said quiet enough for Ariel not to hear what she said.

--------------------------

~*Elliot Rillas*~

"Yeah" Elliot nodded in agreement, it did seem pretty fun alright. He didn't mind her riding on a single seat, so he didn't question it, he just went and found another seat for himself. The thought of sharing a seat didn't cross his mind anyways, he assumed those double seats were for couples, which they weren't so it made sense to him to have a single seat. Sitting in his own seat, he glanced over at Yumi, chuckling a little to himself as he watched her dangling her feet before the ride itself then started up.

--------------------------

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla continued on her way to the kitchen, carrying the plates with her to the sink as she began to wash them up, she blinked a few times as she felt a presence behind her, slowing her movements slightly before looking over her shoulder the see that Kaname had followed her out to the kitchen. She flashed a smile at him before turning her head back in the direction of the sink, continuing her chore of cleaning off the plates. As she did so, she glanced out the window, watching as the sun was just starting to set. "So, do you have any plans this evening?" She asked curiously after a moment of silence.
Kaname's gaze shifted constantly from Camilla's face, to the plates in the sink, and to the window. Her question had brought thought to his mind, but he had no clue. After all, he only wanted to spend as much time with Camilla as possible. Scratching at the back of his neck in thought, he traced his irises along the ceiling as he spoke. "I'm not sure..." With a shrug of his shoulders, he dropped his arm and shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants as he continued. "What would you like to do?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm fine...I'm okay.''
...⊹She said before she leaned into her sis a little bit, her legs a bit weak from actually being involved in such combat⊹...
"What was it sissy?" She asked softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No sweetheart. Grandpa doesn't care about us." She said to mika with a hint of choking up like she was gonna cry as she started to leave with mika in her arms

[/QUOTE]
Yes leave. Ansom said with a slight smile before frowning. "It's better this way." His voice was softer.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not cute." She mumbled as she sat in his arms secretly loving the comfort it made her feel safe and happy but she didnt let him know it

[/QUOTE]
Ryu chuckled lightly and looked at Ali, a smile on his face. "Alright~ Whatever you say. I can't say for sure, but I think you like being called cute and being held close." He said, a small chuckle escaping his mouth.

NeoClassical said:
Yes leave. Ansom said with a slight smile before frowning. "It's better this way." His voice was softer.
"Whatever dad. Thanks for everything." She said as they left the apartment and she whipped her eyes as tears started to fall from her eyes. "Is mama ok?" Mika asked and moray nodded as she whipped her eyes. "Fine baby." She said softly hiding back the sad tone

Roman said:
Ryu chuckled lightly and looked at Ali, a smile on his face. "Alright~ Whatever you say. I can't say for sure, but I think you like being called cute and being held close." He said, a small chuckle escaping his mouth.
"No I don't." She grumbled to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sh-should we tell mama?" She asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
''I...don't think they need to know...''

...⊹She said as she smiled softly⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever dad. Thanks for everything." She said as they left the apartment and she whipped her eyes as tears started to fall from her eyes. "Is mama ok?" Mika asked and moray nodded as she whipped her eyes. "Fine baby." She said softly hiding back the sad tone

[/QUOTE]
"Happy?" Ansom asked no one. Of course. They were a distraction. "They were my family." Exactly. Were. Ansom sighed and sat down on the couch. "Yikes. Lost her again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I don't." She grumbled to him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu sighed lightly and even kissed her on the cheek. "That's what they all say." He said playfully.

(Aight... I'm tired, g'night... Just letting you know there are replies of mine up there. Again, Good Night/Day)

NeoClassical said:
"Happy?" Ansom asked no one. Of course. They were a distraction. "They were my family." Exactly. Were. Ansom sighed and sat down on the couch. "Yikes. Lost her again."
A car appeared and mitsu put mika into a car seat then got in the driver seat and sighed as she whipped her eyes then started the car and started to drive home

Roman said:
Ryu sighed lightly and even kissed her on the cheek. "That's what they all say." He said playfully.
She gave an embraced look then grumbled some words he wouldn't hear before she spoke"make up your mind weather you like me or mot." She said to him

Ansom shook his head and sighed. "Ah well." He stood up from us couch. He had lost daughters before. Some have died but most had left him. He was rude and inconsiderate. That was true. But when his Primal personality kicked in, there was no empathy. It was only hate and destruction. No one mattered. It was kill or be killed. To Primal, a family is like an anchor. They make you sink.

"Mika we are never seeing your grandfather again ok." She said to her as she drove him tears still streaming down her cheeks as she arrived and got out, then she got mika out and headed inside. "Neo!" Mitsu called wantonly into the house when they got in the door

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Alright.''

...⊹She said before going back in still a bit bothered by the encounter⊹...

(wanna change characters?)

Artemistel said:
Eleanor didn't exactly hear the girl's complaints, but she did sense it. Taking off her headphones, she held out a hand to help the girl up. She didn't want to make enemies-- not on her first day.
"Sorry!" she replied, though she could tell the girl was angry.

"I'm new here, do you happen to know where the girl's dormitories are? I'm Eleanor by the way."

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

latest

Asuna stood up and dusted herself off. Geez. Walking around with headphones in a crowded hallway wasn't the best of ideas. She looked at Eleanor with a frown on her face. She was still upset, but she can't stay mad forever. When asked of she knew where the girl dormitories where, she nodded.

"Yeah. I do... Im guessing you're new here."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Upset, but fine
Objective
Go to get lunch
Currently Doing
Talking with Eleanor

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gave an embraced look then grumbled some words he wouldn't hear before she spoke"make up your mind weather you like me or mot." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I never said I didn't like you. That being said I do like you." Ryu said laughing lightly. "The real question is do you like me? We both know that I like you already."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We're the type to usually hang out at night clubs, dancing with each other or just at the counter drinking.''
Isabella raised an eyebrow. "Really? You two like to do that sort of thing?" The vampire awkwardly darted her eyes, she felt like a chump compared to the two girls standing in front of her. Of course, she had her fair share of brutally murdering others. She also had lived well over the lifespan of twice the average human, yet what the two were talking about seemed so adult and foreign to her. " Not that I don't do stuff like that as well... speaking of adults, how old are you two?" Isabella assumed the same age since they were twins.

Ballerina said:
Isabella raised an eyebrow. "Really? You two like to do that sort of thing?" The vampire awkwardly darted her eyes, she felt like a chump compared to the two girls standing in front of her. Of course, she had her fair share of brutally murdering others. She also had lived well over the lifespan of twice the average human, yet what the two were talking about seemed so adult and foreign to her. " Not that I don't do stuff like that as well... speaking of adults, how old are you two?" Isabella assumed the same age since they were twins.
''16.''

''But usually the bouncer at the night club questions us. We usually threaten him to let us in. We're regulars at his place so he now let's us in regardless of our age.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back