• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...now that I think about it, you might be able to fit Militia's dresses...wanna try it?''
"Sure, I would have brought my own, but I got locked out of my dorm... again... my dorm mate absolutely hates me and I don't know why..." Isabella totally knew why since the vampire strongly disliked her as well, but she didn't like being the one in the wrong either.

Ballerina said:
"Sure, I would have brought my own, but I got locked out of my dorm... again... my dorm mate absolutely hates me and I don't know why..." Isabella totally knew why since the vampire strongly disliked her as well, but she didn't like being the one in the wrong either.
''Well....Hey Militia, can she borrow one of your dresses?''

...♱Soon enough, Militia threw her a red dress that looked identical to hers as Militia still was wearing her dress and cleaning the blood easily♱...

''Okay well, here, put these on.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well....Hey Militia, can she borrow one of your dresses?''
...?Soon enough, Militia threw her a red dress that looked identical to hers as Militia still was wearing her dress and cleaning the blood easily?...

''Okay well, here, put these on.''

minase_lori_render_by_idolprincess-d5aqb60.png

(Close enough?)

Isabella stared at the clothes for a few moments before turning invisible to proceeding to put the garments on. A few minutes later she reappeared, now wearing the clothing. " Thanks! These are amazing by the way, I totally can see why you two like wearing dresses so much. Do you have a night club in mind?"

Ballerina said:

minase_lori_render_by_idolprincess-d5aqb60.png

(Close enough?)

Isabella stared at the clothes for a few moments before turning invisible to proceeding to put the garments on. A few minutes later she reappeared, now wearing the clothing. " Thanks! These are amazing by the way, I totally can see why you two like wearing dresses so much. Do you have a night club in mind?"
i guess xD ))

''Yeah. Looks great on ya too.''

...?Melanie said as she smiled at her?...

''Let's go now?''

( @Ballerina I'll repost this just in case, you can reply whenever you like :) )

"ehh, but I'm serious that you're not boring at all" Quoire insists that she's in fact not boring, if she was he would've said it earlier since he can be blunt sometimes "yeah there were reasons for that" he said to Eileen when he was walking he looked at Eileen when he saw she stopped, he tilts his head wondering why she stopped walking "hmm looks like you're the curious one now okay I'll tell you" he cleared his throat "I was a test subject to create a new type of species but in an artificial way, they increased my abilities and let me tell you it was terrifying and also some experiments were very painful, once they used animals and weird creatures but because they're not that compatible they used me instead they used me because humans can adapt but I'm a special one because I can adapt easily and keep doing weird things on me, anyway that's enough information I guess, the rest of it aren't great to listen to".

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Toru took a bite of the Ramen. "hmmm, not bad" she said as she continued eating
Dex began eating too. "Thank you, I happened to get better at cooking... But it would have been nice if I made pancakes." He chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and blushed before nodded. "Yes it will be" she says lovingly before kissing his cheek
Kite walked up to a hotel that Lexi had been talking about. "Is this the one?" He asked her.

JJKab said:
"And I will be yours... I promise" Lena exclaimed, as she kept on kissing Shuu's neck, gently sucking on it.
"I enjoy doing that... I don't know why" She giggled lightly
Shuu laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah, but don't forget to let me taste your body too~" He teased.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Amusement park amusement park!" She cheered to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded before taking off, thinking she would follow because she had wings too.

TheDragoon said:
Kite walked up to a hotel that Lexi had been talking about. "Is this the one?" He asked her.
Lexi nodded. "Yep here it is... Gosh it's so nice to actually see it in person.." She says lays her head on his chest

Roman said:

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

latest

Asuna stood up and dusted herself off. Geez. Walking around with headphones in a crowded hallway wasn't the best of ideas. She looked at Eleanor with a frown on her face. She was still upset, but she can't stay mad forever. When asked of she knew where the girl dormitories where, she nodded.

"Yeah. I do... Im guessing you're new here."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Upset, but fine
Objective
Go to get lunch
Currently Doing
Talking with Eleanor

"You guess correctly," Eleanor said, and then put out her hand.

"I'm Eleanor by the way." She looked into the girl's eyes, trying to figure out her interests, who she was, what she liked to do. Was she supernatural? Her eyes lit up excitedly just thinking about it.

TheDragoon said:
Dex began eating too. "Thank you, I happened to get better at cooking... But it would have been nice if I made pancakes." He chuckled.
Toru took a drink, "Then why didn't you? you should have just made whatever you wanted to." she said.

Artemistel said:
"You guess correctly," Eleanor said, and then put out her hand.
"I'm Eleanor by the way." She looked into the girl's eyes, trying to figure out her interests, who she was, what she liked to do. Was she supernatural? Her eyes lit up excitedly just thinking about it.

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

tumblr_n3kum4C4zJ1sl3fwmo4_r1_500.gif

Asuna smiled and looked at the girl. She loved meeting newer students, though now she felt bad for getting upset at her for making her fall. Asuna looked around a bit and then at Eleanor. She spoke in a normal tone instead of an angry one. She also pointed her finger at her.

"Nice to meet you, Eleanor~ Now, I'm guessing you have your dorm number but haven't made your way yo the building. Correct?"

no slide
no slide
Mood
Calm
Objective
Get some food
Currently Doing
Talking to Eleanor

Roman said:
Alex kissed Yuki back, but he still didn't remember what she meant. Was there something he was forgetting or what? He soon pulled away and looked Yuki in the eyes.
"Yuki.. What am I forgetting? Is it something important? Are you sick or something?" He asked still lost.
Yuki sighed and sat up straight.

"Don't you remember...I got pregnant...we were going to have a family but then.." she then stopped mid-sentence unable to speak. Yuki got up and looked at the sky trying to hold back her tears.

James laughed quietly to himself. He was so deep in thinking that he had not noticed that he had pulled the pin from the smoke grenade. He had only noticed when he heard the sound of the fuse going off. Aaah sh*t! He shouted before the smoke went off and the whole male dorm was filled with the sick smell. Aaah sh*t. That's nasty. Lucky I didn't pull the pin off an actual grenade He said before taking hold of a ring and pulling it, only to realize he had pulled the pin of an actual grenade. You gotta be kidding me...

Meanwhile, Faust got bored of shooting wooden targets. This just suddenly got boring... I should just run away. He then remembered he HAD something to do. He still had a "patient". The poor dove he was dissecting. Well, better get back to that! He said to himself before disappearing into the shadows, presumably to retrieve the dove.

Nanne said:
Yuki sighed and sat up straight.
"Don't you remember...I got pregnant...we were going to have a family but then.." she then stopped mid-sentence unable to speak. Yuki got up and looked at the sky trying to hold back her tears.
Alex blinked, his mind remembering now. They had celebrated that by letting him cook. He looled at Yuki and saw tears in her eyes. She seemed as if she were trying to hold them back... But now... He believed... She had lost them. He immediately wrapped his arms around Yuki, hugging her again.

"It's okay, Yuki... Just try not to think about it."

Roman said:
Alex blinked, his mind remembering now. They had celebrated that by letting him cook. He looled at Yuki and saw tears in her eyes. She seemed as if she were trying to hold them back... But now... He believed... She had lost them. He immediately wrapped his arms around Yuki, hugging her again.
"It's okay, Yuki... Just try not to think about it."
Yuki tried to hold her tears back as hard as possible. She hugged him back limply and finally broke down.

"I can't do that...it's the only thing that's been in my mind this whole time. I'm sorry Alex...I'm so sorry..." she said crying.

Roman said:

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

tumblr_n3kum4C4zJ1sl3fwmo4_r1_500.gif

Asuna smiled and looked at the girl. She loved meeting newer students, though now she felt bad for getting upset at her for making her fall. Asuna looked around a bit and then at Eleanor. She spoke in a normal tone instead of an angry one. She also pointed her finger at her.

"Nice to meet you, Eleanor~ Now, I'm guessing you have your dorm number but haven't made your way yo the building. Correct?"

no slide
no slide
Mood
Calm
Objective
Get some food
Currently Doing
Talking to Eleanor

Eleanor smiled, nodding and giving her a thumbs up sign as she racked her brains to figure out her name.

So your name is Asuna.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Lena giggled, as she nodded lightly, looking into Shuu's eyes.

"You can do it now.." She said in a seductive manner, as she rolled off of him, onto a mattress beside him, looking at him lovely.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah, but don't forget to let me taste your body too~" He teased.

Nanne said:
Yuki tried to hold her tears back as hard as possible. She hugged him back limply and finally broke down.
"I can't do that...it's the only thing that's been in my mind this whole time. I'm sorry Alex...I'm so sorry..." she said crying.
Alex gently patted Yuki's back as he let her cry. As much as he wanted to cry with her, he couldn't. His job was to forever be brave and it kept him from crying until the day he dies.

"Yuki... I should be sorry. You were the one to suffer having this happen to you. How about I take you home and get you something to drink and eat? Maybe that'll help you a bit."

Roman said:
Alex gently patted Yuki's back as he let her cry. As much as he wanted to cry with her, he couldn't. His job was to forever be brave and it kept him from crying until the day he dies.
"Yuki... I should be sorry. You were the one to suffer having this happen to you. How about I take you home and get you something to drink and eat? Maybe that'll help you a bit."
Yuki nodded. She held onto his shirt and tugged on it as if saying let's go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back