• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

When Evan created the energy sphere, Faust looked into the ball without any trouble. Impressive. Time to show you what I can do. Three shrieking and withered skulls began floating around Faust, orbiting him in a circle. The sounds didn't seem to bother him but people almost 50 meters away all held their ears in pain. He then blasts them at Graham, each hitting him in the stomach. Don't worry if it broke a few bones. I am a trained surgeon. We're talking about centuries of experience here.

@ANDROMADA @UnknownRawrs

Graham just sighed in exasperation, and slowly got up and brushed himself off as his aura worked at undoing the damage. "No need, no need... Though that was rather unnecessary, I'm not a walking target." Graham stated, and then continued, "And you, Evan... have some story telling to do at some point as you've gotten me rather curious about this 'Crio' and 'I-faction' you speak of."

@ANDROMADA @MrEvilMexican

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan sighed. He wasn't really up for story time but it had seemed that the time had come for the better of the two to learn a thing or two.

"On scales unimaginable for you sentient beings, Crio and I-Faction had been going at it for many years. A cold war brewed between the two as they progressed in their own different ways. I-Faction is the byproduct of I-Project, the artificial race created by ANDROMADA. Back then though, they had thought that their mission was much simpler. They thought they were up against ANDROMADA. Little did they know that they were chasing a mere afterimage of the omni-creator. Shawn, the King of Crio, refused to accept his inevitable defeat and instead ordered his race into total war like the insolent child he was. He couldn't fathom the idea of spending all this time punching at air. Crio possessed limitless magic abilities. They could do practically anything had they put their minds to it. I-Faction on the other hand, had infinite technology. They could create, manipulate, and even destroy universes at their free will if they wanted to. The outcome of that war was well... hey I'm still standing here and I originate from I-Project. So we didn't lose but, we didn't win either. In five years from now, I must return to the battlefields that I am all too familiar with." Evan finished explaining.

@UnknownRawrs

Faust laughed silently. You want harder? Sure. I can drain all your life energy and leave you on the floor as a rotting and decomposing corpse. If that's what you want. Also, I thought I-Faction was just some crappy product released by Apple and Crios was just a bunch of cryomancer fanboys... Oh well. Also, is Shawn a sheep? The mask, who had remained silent for some time began laughing. Quite uncontrollably. OH MAN!!! CUT DOWN ON THE REFERENCES! THOSE IDIOTS PROBABLY HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT THE F*CK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

You got half of it right with Crio being a bunch of magical fanboys. But I-Faction as a whole is nigh-omnipotent. They can boundlessly eliminate anything and anyone besides their creator. Fortunately for you, they don't exist in this universe.

@MrEvilMexican

Faust stared at Evan. So you're worse than McMillan? He was the closest thing I knew to a robot... Well, I can cross that off my "To Do Before I Die" List... WAIT! I CAN'T DIE! His plague mask didn't seem to impressed. You can die, moron. It said. But being Faust, he didn't pay attention to the mask. Well then. If you can manipulate nuclear energy, it would make a fight with you rather interesting... What a life I live in... Pyromaniacs, necromancy, plagues, vampires, werewolves, gods, god slayers, grim reapers, vampire hunters, cyborg cowboy thingies, failed test experiments, cyborgs... AND NOW ROBOTS... Ah well. I could beat a bloody god. I don't see how I can't defeat a tin man... Naaaah! I'd rather be drinking coffee...

"I'll let you two have your fun and go back to my attic, unless I find something of interest." Graham said as he made his way back to the ventilation system he had entered from and closed the vent behind him, but not before placing a spherical object on the wall that pulsated gray and green.

Faust sat back down in the corner and began smoking again. Don't mind me. I'll be going back to my manor when I'm done smoking. Although you'd be wise not to follow me. I do not take trespassers kindly. So if you are going to follow me, expect to have your circuits fried to a crisp. He said, smoking on his cigarette, despite the fact smoking is probably prohibited in the dorms.

@HimeragiSeiker

"Oh....Cool." she said and loooked at her shield, not knowing what to say... "Oh! I like your hair!" she said looking over smiling.

"You little brat! get over here!" The owner called out.

"Gotta go!" Clarie said giggling and ran off.

MintPanda said:
@HimeragiSeiker
"Oh....Cool." she said and loooked at her shield, not knowing what to say... "Oh! I like your hair!" she said looking over smiling.

"You little brat! get over here!" The owner called out.

"Gotta go!" Clarie said giggling and ran off.
''Huh......alright..''

She leaped around the corner, and was no longer visible as soon as the man hit the bus stop.

"Do you know were she went?!?!" he asked, out of breath, to the girl.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh......alright..''

MintPanda said:
She leaped around the corner, and was no longer visible as soon as the man hit the bus stop.
"Do you know were she went?!?!" he asked, out of breath, to the girl.

''I dunno...what did she do anyway?''

...⊹She asked after she shrugged when she answered⊹...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's gaze shifted constantly from Camilla's face, to the plates in the sink, and to the window. Her question had brought thought to his mind, but he had no clue. After all, he only wanted to spend as much time with Camilla as possible. Scratching at the back of his neck in thought, he traced his irises along the ceiling as he spoke. "I'm not sure..." With a shrug of his shoulders, he dropped his arm and shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants as he continued. "What would you like to do?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

"Hmm..." Camilla hummed in thought for a bit as she finished up cleaning the dishes "Well to be honest, I wanted you to choose..." She said as she looked to him "But I suppose I don't mind deciding this time" she said with a smile. She didn't have anything in mind right now though, what was it they were planning to do before all that chipping commotion started? Ah, that was right, they were to get food then see a movie "We can always continue our date" she said with a quiet giggle "You know, the one that got interrupted at the start of that madness?" She suggested before looking out the window, noticing how it would be dark soon, she puffed out her cheeks a little "I mean we can still go to the movie theatre, but I have movies here too if you don't feel like stepping out" she said with a nod, putting the last dish away before standing beside him.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as she nodded lightly, looking into Shuu's eyes.
"You can do it now.." She said in a seductive manner, as she rolled off of him, onto a mattress beside him, looking at him lovely.
Shuu rolled his eyes playfully and laughed as he rolled on top of her. "I was just going to suck on your neck too love." He said as he nibbled her collarbone lightly. "But if you like I could taste more than that."

HimeragiSeiker said:
i guess xD ))
''Yeah. Looks great on ya too.''

...♱Melanie said as she smiled at her♱...

''Let's go now?''
" I know!" Isabella replied, smiling back. " And I'm ready to go if you are."

Ballerina said:
" I know!" Isabella replied, smiling back. " And I'm ready to go if you are."
...♱Melanie soon took Isabella's hand before they teleported near a Night Club in the shadows so it didn't look like they teleported, more like just walked there♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back