• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I dunno...what did she do anyway?''
...⊹She asked after she shrugged when she answered⊹...
"Started WW111 in my freaking restaurant...." he mumbled curse words after and glared at no one in-particular.

WeirdisFun said:
( @Ballerina I'll repost this just in case, you can reply whenever you like :) )
"ehh, but I'm serious that you're not boring at all" Quoire insists that she's in fact not boring, if she was he would've said it earlier since he can be blunt sometimes "yeah there were reasons for that" he said to Eileen when he was walking he looked at Eileen when he saw she stopped, he tilts his head wondering why she stopped walking "hmm looks like you're the curious one now okay I'll tell you" he cleared his throat "I was a test subject to create a new type of species but in an artificial way, they increased my abilities and let me tell you it was terrifying and also some experiments were very painful, once they used animals and weird creatures but because they're not that compatible they used me instead they used me because humans can adapt but I'm a special one because I can adapt easily and keep doing weird things on me, anyway that's enough information I guess, the rest of it aren't great to listen to".
"You can think whatever you please, but note that I read paperwork for fun..." Her cheeks turned slightly red, she always was prone to blushing easily. " I honestly cannot help it that I'm curious. I don't come across test subjects such as yourself daily." Eileen kept rather quiet while Quoire went into detail. "When you put it all that way, I guess you are right. You have had it much worse than I have... of course, I'm do not plan going into much detail about my own life, that's confidential." She told him, the school building loomed over the two. "H-however, if you ever need someone to listen to you.... I-I guess I would be able to assist with that..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Melanie soon took Isabella's hand before they teleported near a Night Club in the shadows so it didn't look like they teleported, more like just walked there♱...
Isabella found herself nearby a night club after Melanie took her hand. She could hear the loud bass booming from inside the nightclub even though they were a block away. "Is it always that loud? Jeez, is everyone deaf?" Her heightened senses made noises sound far louder than how the typical human heard it.

Nona said:
((Would you like me to send a character in their direction? :3))
(Sure. My starting post with Chler is up there)

TheDragoon said:
Shuu rolled his eyes playfully and laughed as he rolled on top of her. "I was just going to suck on your neck too love." He said as he nibbled her collarbone lightly. "But if you like I could taste more than that."
"I'm all yours.." Lena exclaimed silently, purring with pleasure, as she closed her eyes, prepared for Shuu's attack

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
"You can think whatever you please, but note that I read paperwork for fun..." Her cheeks turned slightly red, she always was prone to blushing easily. " I honestly cannot help it that I'm curious. I don't come across test subjects such as yourself daily." Eileen kept rather quiet while Quoire went into detail. "When you put it all that way, I guess you are right. You have had it much worse than I have... of course, I'm do not plan going into much detail about my own life, that's confidential." She told him, the school building loomed over the two. "H-however, if you ever need someone to listen to you.... I-I guess I would be able to assist with that..."
Quoire smiled to Eileen "I'll be very grateful if you'll listen to what i say" he said then he chuckled, the two arrived at the entrance "well so can I meet ya later if you're free?" he asked Eileen if he could meet with her later if they're free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ophidia arrived at the grounds with a snake sleeping at her shoulders, some students distanced themselves from Ophidia and other whispered to each other since they saw a snake around Ophidia's neck.

(free char here if anyone wants to interact feel free to do so :) )

JJKab said:
"I'm all yours.." Lena exclaimed silently, purring with pleasure, as she closed her eyes, prepared for Shuu's attack
((I can't seem to find it, could you repost it? :3))

Nona said:
((I can't seem to find it, could you repost it? :3))
(Look back at least 6 pages from here, around 6-5 pages from this one, search good ;) Iiiii gtg for a bit)

JJKab said:
Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, Chler made her way into school's territory, and towards the main building... At least what she assumed to be it. She was so happy that she could attempt to learn her own magic even better than before. Her purse was bouncing gently on her arm.
@Seeking.for.interraction

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna let out a yawn and a stretch as she entered the school grounds, adjusting her bag on her back. "man, I shouldn't have stayed up that late with that homework..." She muttered to herself, hoping she wouldn't fall asleep in class.

Nona said:
(( Hey, so any idea when I can use ilaani again? xD @TheDragoon))
((Haven't gotten word from Akira yet so... I don't know, but I guess we could do some sort of interaction. I'm deserting the Arc so we could do an interaction on their escape...))

JJKab said:
Shuu pulled back and poked her nose. "Your going to have to wait till later little lady~ I'm not ready to do it again just yet~" He teased her.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru took a drink, "Then why didn't you? you should have just made whatever you wanted to." she said.
Dex chuckled and took a drink as well. "I wasn't thinking." He told her honestly.

TheDragoon said:
((Haven't gotten word from Akira yet so... I don't know, but I guess we could do some sort of interaction. I'm deserting the Arc so we could do an interaction on their escape...))
((If you want to do that we can, I don't mind waiting if we need to, I was just curious to what was going on :'3))

MintPanda said:
"Started WW111 in my freaking restaurant...." he mumbled curse words after and glared at no one in-particular.
''Shouldn't you just try to calm down your restaurant? Chasing after her probably won't do you any good...''

Ballerina said:
Isabella found herself nearby a night club after Melanie took her hand. She could hear the loud bass booming from inside the nightclub even though they were a block away. "Is it always that loud? Jeez, is everyone deaf?" Her heightened senses made noises sound far louder than how the typical human heard it.
''No. Maybe it's because you have a better sense of hearing? Since it'll be loud for you, wear these..''

...♱She said before giving her ear plugs that could make her hear how the human would hear♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright.''
...⊹She said before going back in still a bit bothered by the encounter⊹...

(wanna change characters?)
Harumi went to her sister

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon went to the room where the entrance was upon hearing her name. She saw Mitsu and ran over to her a bit worried seeing her in tears♱...

''Mitsu! What happened?''
"It's nothing love." Mitsu said as she leaned into neo forcing her way into neo's arms as she burried her face into neo's neck as mika stood there watching them

Roman said:
"I never said I didn't like you. That being said I do like you." Ryu said laughing lightly. "The real question is do you like me? We both know that I like you already."
"M-m-your an ass you know that!" She said before she looked straight into his eyes and just stared at his eyes wondering what his deal was. Did he like teasing her?!?

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire smiled to Eileen "I'll be very grateful if you'll listen to what i say" he said then he chuckled, the two arrived at the entrance "well so can I meet ya later if you're free?" he asked Eileen if he could meet with her later if they're free.
"R-really?" A light grin spread upon her face, she was flattered that he enjoyed her presence or maybe he just enjoyed talking. Even if it was the latter, she was still glad to know she had already technically made an 'aquaintance'. The two now stood at the entrance, tons of students were swarming in with them as well. " I would love... I mean enjoy... that." Eileen said in response to Quoire's proposal to meet later. The idea of finally being able to interact with someone her own age with a somewhat similar background made her very excited. "B-but... how are we eve going to be able to do so? I have no means of contacting you and since I'm several years ahead, the chances of us crossing paths again are slim."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No. Maybe it's because you have a better sense of hearing? Since it'll be loud for you, wear these..''
...♱She said before giving her ear plugs that could make her hear how the human would hear♱...
"Um... thanks? Why do you have all this stuff handy?" Isabella asked, placing the ear plugs in her ears.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi went to her sister
"It's nothing love." Mitsu said as she leaned into neo forcing her way into neo's arms as she burried her face into neo's neck as mika stood there watching them

"M-m-your an ass you know that!" She said before she looked straight into his eyes and just stared at his eyes wondering what his deal was. Did he like teasing her?!?

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon hugged Mitsu before she looked at Mika and smiled at her telling her to come over♱...

''Ngh...my back still hurts..''

TheDragoon said:
Tyler nodded before taking off, thinking she would follow because she had wings too.
She clapped happily and flew after him quickly to catch up. "Can we go home after the amuent park?!?" She asked when she got close and flew under him happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon hugged Mitsu before she looked at Mika and smiled at her telling her to come over♱...

''Ngh...my back still hurts..''
Mika walked over and pushed her way between the two to join the hug as mitsu relaxed in neo's arm

Ballerina said:
"R-really?" A light grin spread upon her face, she was flattered that he enjoyed her presence or maybe he just enjoyed talking. Even if it was the latter, she was still glad to know she had already technically made an 'aquaintance'. The two now stood at the entrance, tons of students were swarming in with them as well. " I would love... I mean enjoy... that." Eileen said in response to Quoire's proposal to meet later. The idea of finally being able to interact with someone her own age with a somewhat similar background made her very excited. "B-but... how are we eve going to be able to do so? I have no means of contacting you and since I'm several years ahead, the chances of us crossing paths again are slim."
"hmm that's true but we can communicate through phones...oh wait!" Quoire said as he remembered something, he actually has a lot of spare phones that he doesn't use, he reached out in his bag and grabs a phone and hands it to EIleen "If you know how to use a phone I don't think we have any problems about communication, ah and also don't worry I have a lot of these" he said with a wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back