• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

James looks at the floor, expecting the grenade to detonate. But it didn't. Huh. Lucky. He said falling on the floor, looking to the roof. He turns his attention to the newcomer. So, what is your name? He asked, despite the fact the dorms were still filled with smoke. You certainly don't look like no vampire or werewolf... I'm assumin' 'ere that you're subject to experiments?

@Artemistel

*Meanwhile*

Faust kicks the door to the girls dorm open, a bit over-dramatically. He then picks up the bleeding dove off the floor (it was dead anyways) and walks out. But not before leaving an armed flashbang he found in the training stadium. H wasn't going to let Seris get away with trying to blow his living room up was he?

Griffin coughed, the thin layer of smoke stinging his eyes.

"Nice to--" he coughed again,

"--Meet you. My name's Griffin." He looked around, stunned at the mess. Was this how the boys' dorms usually looked?

@MrEvilMexican

James laughed. Haha! I suppose you are not as tolerant to smoke like I am. So, what are you? You certainly don't look like a vampire or werewolf. He asked Griffin. Ah well. It should go away pretty quick. Name's James McMillan. In no way related to that retarded physicist. Nice to meet ya'

@Artemistel

Griffin laughed good-naturedly, and then smirked when he heard James's question.

"Hang on, I just need to drop off my stuff," he said to him, gesturing to the duffel bag he was holding. In a flash, he was up in his room, and time slowed down. He smiled, taking a chip from a blondie's snack pack, and continued on his way through the frozen world.

"2A, 2B, ah, here it is," he said, unlocking the door and throwing his stuff on the bed. Then, he ran back down, just to have everything unfreeze again as he slowed his gestures.

"That's what I am." He grinned again at him.

@MrEvilMexican

Graham casually crawls through the vents in hopes of finding something interesting... like his first class of the day. So, eventually he found a room that seemed unoccupied. Deeming it an acceptable place to take a break from his hunt, he fell through the vent into an empty seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan made it to the front of the school. He had to walk through the city to get there because he was kicked off the train for not paying for a ticket--not like he had any money. Although he never lost stamina, he was never fond of long walks. Evan continued down the road and made his way to the dorms. Once through the gates, all he saw was the large rounded building of the female dormitory. That was strange, on the map he scanned before he left he could have sworn there were two dorms here. He walked around the area, hoping to not look like some weird stalker around the girl's dorms. Luckily, it didn't take him long to notice in their infinite wisdom, they had placed the male dorms right behind the female ones.

"Genius..." Evan muttered to himself.

Then he realized that there was a gate to the male dorm this entire time as he encircled the front.

"Ah, I see. I'm the genius one here."

Entering it, Evan found lockers on the lobby floor and hallways with doors on each side. He headed for the stairs; his room was on the top floor. "Great, more walking." he grumbled. Upon reaching his floor, he began wandering down the long hallway looking for his room. Some of the doors were cracked open slightly and some where closed. Evan continued to search for his room.

Well, I can safely assume you are just a human who has been experimented on? He asked before hastily drawing his revolver and firing, shattering the chip with one swift movement. He then proceeds to reload his revolver, despite the fact that he only shot one bullet. Waste of a bullet if ya ask me. But who even cares? I am running seriously low anyways. He said. The smoke had cleared quite a bit by now. So, which bastard experimented on you? I'm guessin' it ain't the American Government. Glad to know I ain't the only one... Also. It is strictly prohibited for male students to enter the female dorm. Although I can't talk. I sit under that tree and smoke. He said, pointing to a tree right outside the female dorms.

MrEvilMexican said:
Well, I can safely assume you are just a human who has been experimented on? He asked before hastily drawing his revolver and firing, shattering the chip with one swift movement. He then proceeds to reload his revolver, despite the fact that he only shot one bullet. Waste of a bullet if ya ask me. But who even cares? I am running seriously low anyways. He said. The smoke had cleared quite a bit by now. So, which bastard experimented on you? I'm guessin' it ain't the American Government. Glad to know I ain't the only one... Also. It is strictly prohibited for male students to enter the female dorm. Although I can't talk. I sit under that tree and smoke. He said, pointing to a tree right outside the female dorms.
@Artemistel

Evan heard a loud thump in the other room. He turned around and looked through the door where it came from. He pushed the door open and saw a brown haired male teenager sitting in a chair with his legs sprawled out across the floor. Evan pulled up the map on his HUD and confirmed that this was in fact his room. But then who was this and why was the vent open? Evan had a pretty good idea but he decided to humor the guy out.

And so he casually asked, "Enjoying your stay?"

@UnknownRawrs

"In fact I am, though I'm a tad surprised you are unaffected by my sensory distortion. This however, makes things very interesting... I'm Graham, so you know." Graham replied, while sitting up to look at his newfound acquaintance and subject of interest.

@ANDROMADA

UnknownRawrs said:
"In fact I am, though I'm a tad surprised you are unaffected by my sensory distortion. This however, makes things very interesting... I'm Graham, so you know." Graham replied, while sitting up to look at his newfound acquaintance and subject of interest.
"I'm Evan. Although I don't think you'll be able to answer me this with a straight face but, why and how are you in my room?" Evan asked curiously.

@UnknownRawrs

A man dressed in black leather armor, a cloak and a silver plague mask entered the room, followed by a skeletal dog. He sat down at the very back corner. One could see on first glance a huge arsenal of weapons. He carried a silver scythe, a hook on a chain and a black revolver. So, who are you two? Never met you guys before. He said. He then slides a cigarette under the beak of his plague mask and lit it.

@ANDROMADA @UnknownRawrs

Evan glanced over at the direction of the voice and saw the man. "Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I'm Evan and this here is my new room mate, Graham." He answered. "And who may I owe this pleasure to?" Evan asked the man.

@MrEvilMexican @UnknownRawrs

"That, is a good question." Graham said with a smirk on his face. "Such a good question, that it deserves a gold star. Let's just say-" Graham stopped abruptly and stared at the black figure in silence, wondering just how well he trained his sensory disruption. Normally only very few would be able to even notice something wrong... let alone be able to completely defy it.

@ANDROMADA @MrEvilMexican

Faust looked at Graham, his empty eye sockets gazing into his Graham's eyes. Kid. In case you are wondering, I am no longer what you would call "living." Therefore, your pathetic powers do not work. I do not even have a brain. He said, with a blank voice. He removes his plague mask to show a gleaming white skull, only his head nose-down bearing sickly pale skin. Now I would appreciate it if you didn't try to use trickery to get me out. Geez. It's just the floor above is filled with smoke and although I can't smell it, it is seriously hard to see through. That damned bloody Texan...

(alright. I'll hit you harder)

This somewhat angered Faust. Kid, I'd be better off dead. Too bad those darned gods won't let me die. He aimed his revolver and fired, hitting Graham in the leg. Piss me off again kid, and you'll find a scythe to your neck.

@UnknownRawrs

"Damn it! Always the leg... In all seriousness though, noted... Hey Evan, having fun over there?" Graham said as his aura quickly recovered from the shot, allowing him to stand up and formally greet the two.

@MrEvilMexican @ANDROMADA

"Alright then, so... to answer your question earlier Evan. I've made an attic my place of residence, and I decided to go exploring... through the vents..." Graham responded to Evan with, and then Graham proceeded to turn to the other guest and asked him, "So, what might I call you? I'm sure you don't want me to nickname you."

@ANDROMADA @MrEvilMexican

Faust laughed to himself. Call me Faust. Though I don't mind you giving me a nickname either. Back in Germany, the locals know me as "The Plague Doctor" and they somewhat fear me. And people here just call me "Masked Freak" Replied Faust. So, what are you guys? This school doesn't accept normal humans, you know. In case you haven't figured it out, I am a living skeleton. And a Necromancer... But it's not uncommon for people to mistake me for a "Brain Eating Zombie". Those things don't even exist...

@ANDROMADA @UnknownRawrs

"Ah, well... Faust... I'm a person. That much would be true, though to be fair to most people, besides you two obviously, I can do many things, which includes hiding my existence, making anyone look like anything, and so much more. I could even strut around as you." Graham replied with a wink.

@MrEvilMexican

Evan then assumed that this was the best time to explain why he was able to see Graham.

"I am a humanoid android of I-Project. When ANDROMADA created me, I, and all of my other fellow brethren were designed to be a race barrier gap filler against Crio. Crio is an unspeakably powerful faction, but I-Faction were nightmares of Crio. I am anything but a human. We share a common trait me and you, immortality. To answer your question, Graham. I am not affected by body manipulating powers due to me being non-biological whatsoever."

"I can also manipulate nuclear physics." Evan held out his hand and a small but blindingly bright ball of light levitated in his palm for a moment. The light radiated an intense heat that began making clothing and light fabrics emit smoke. Before he burned the building down, he dematerialized the ball of fusion energy and returned to the topic at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back