• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

MintPanda said:
She giggled and pulled out her sword, wiping it off. "His names mark....hes my dad's friend." she said in a squeaky voice and saw a crumpled flower. "Now, we need to fix you up." she said and touched the flower and it bloomed up and back to normal. "Say...want to be my friend?" She asked tilting her head.
''Sure.''

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire's eyes widened a little bit "Oh well I didn't expect that" he said and clears his throat, he didn't know that she has a phone because he expected she might not have one which led him into the point where she doesn't have a phone "uhh wait...you know what I'll just give this to you since I don't use it" he said and goes near Eileen "by the way this has a special function just see it for yourself if you're in a pinch" he whispered so no one can hear and steps back "and my number..." Quoire reaches a note from his pocket and hand it to Eileen "well so uhh I hope we can get along I guess".
What did he expect then? He was acting like phones were a rarity, which was especially odd, considering how much of their culture revolved around phones. Something about this boy told Eileen that he had been in a lab one too many years. "R-really, it's completely unecessary! But if you must continue insisting...." She sensed something odd was brewing when he mentioned the phone had a special function. Having no clue what the special function was, nor really caring, she accepted the phone. Perhaps she should let her younger sister, Margo, check it out later tonight and let her explore whatever this special functon was. Eileen nods as Quoire takes a note out of his pocket, ushering for Eileen to take it. It was very peculiar that this boy just happened to be carrying notes with his number on it. However, now was definitely not a good time to question why since there was only five minutes before the warning bell. "Me too, well, see you after school." She took the note and put it into her pocket before disapearing with the large crowd of students.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure.''
"Yay!!" she said like a todler and sat down next to her."Hey...tell me about yourself..just while we wait.." she said and fumbled with her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''No, we're a bit late but it's alright..''
...♱She said as she started to walk to the entrance♱...
"There's so much things I don't know about this human realm, even after 150 years living here. My stupid parents never let me do anything like this." She said, flipping her hair back.

Ballerina said:
"There's so much things I don't know about this human realm, even after 150 years living here. My stupid parents never let me do anything like this." She said, flipping her hair back.
''Haha...I see. Well allow me to introduce-- I mean...allow Seris to introduce you to the rest of the world.''

...♱She said before going into the night club, the bouncer, letting both Melanie and Isabella in♱...

MintPanda said:
"Same....What are you?" she asked looking over at her, glancing at her chest once.
''I'm an Intoner....haha, like my chest?''

...⊹Rize said as she giggled teasing Claire a bit for glancing at her chest⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm an Intoner....haha, like my chest?''
...⊹Rize said as she giggled teasing Claire a bit for glancing at her chest⊹...
"I- uh..was it that obvious?" she asked blushing slightly. She looked away and smiled nervously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...I see. Well allow me to introduce-- I mean...allow Seris to introduce you to the rest of the world.''
...♱She said before going into the night club, the bouncer, letting both Melanie and Isabella in♱...
She giggled, usually she refused to call people anything outside the nickname she gave them, but Isabella had a enough respect for Melanie to use her actual name. "I'll just call you Melanie like you wanted." Isabella soon found herself at the entrance of the nightclub, standing in front of the bouncer. Fortunately for them, he let the two girls in, it had been awhile since she had seen a man so large outside of the Dunshire estate. "What do you like doing here?" She asked, observing all the strange faces in the club.

Ballerina said:
She giggled, usually she refused to call people anything outside the nickname she gave them, but Isabella had a enough respect for Melanie to use her actual name. "I'll just call you Melanie like you wanted." Isabella soon found herself at the entrance of the nightclub, standing in front of the bouncer. Fortunately for them, he let the two girls in, it had been awhile since she had seen a man so large outside of the Dunshire estate. "What do you like doing here?" She asked, observing all the strange faces in the club.
''Dance, drink...maybe if they don't have a DJ up there making beats, I'll fill in. Sometimes a fight between gangs happen and I have to be security.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's not obvious. I just know when someone is taking a glance.''
She twiddled her hair and blushed. "O-oh.." she couldnt help but look at her chest again.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Dance, drink...maybe if they don't have a DJ up there making beats, I'll fill in. Sometimes a fight between gangs happen and I have to be security.''
" So you're practically one of the staff here?" The idea of a fight between gangs sparked her interests, perhaps she would find a few barely living bodies after a fight that she could feed off of.

Ballerina said:
" So you're practically one of the staff here?" The idea of a fight between gangs sparked her interests, perhaps she would find a few barely living bodies after a fight that she could feed off of.
''Hmmm...I prefer it to be called Volunteerism...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Rize couldn't help but burst in laughter⊹...
Claire jumped back. "W-Whats so funny?" she asked, looking down at her sword then back at Rize

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I went to see my dad." She said quietly to her as she snuffled

[/QUOTE]
''You don't have to say...Yuki told me it..''

...♱Neo said as she rubbed the back of Mitsu's head gently♱...

...⊹Ayame was just swimming with Harumi at the pool where Mika is headed to⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You're looking at them again!''
...⊹She said as she laughed⊹...
"How is that funny?" she asked, tilting her head,smoothing her blue skirt out.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You don't have to say...Yuki told me it..''
...♱Neo said as she rubbed the back of Mitsu's head gently♱...

...⊹Ayame was just swimming with Harumi at the pool where Mika is headed to⊹...
"How would Yuki know? I told no one I was going anywhere." She said to her

Harumi slowly approached the pool curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"How would Yuki know? I told no one I was going anywhere." She said to her
Harumi slowly approached the pool curiously

[/QUOTE]
''She watches without no one looking...she's a Henir Administrator after all...''

...⊹Ayame waited for Harumi to enter the pool like they did last time⊹...

(how old is Mika now?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back