• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
"Youre welcome!" Yuna walked energetically toward the girl and shook her hand "I'm Yuna!" She said with a grin. "Shall we go?" She asked.
"S-Sure. Lead the way" Chler stuttered a little, as she approached Yuna, ready to follow her

Alex snapped his fingers, ( shit, forgot to mention one last detail about universal entities. they are actually gender fluid. ) And created a tiny sun. which then formed a worm hole when it collapsed. in which due to some reason, was used as a portal to the random locatioaasdjn ( can't tyupafkja cats!_

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon sat Mitsu down on the couch as she sat next to her♱...
...⊹Ayame smiled at Mitsu before she began swimming⊹...
Mitsu leaned on her as she sniffles a little and relaxed with her

Mika and harumi swam with her happily

JJKab said:
"S-Sure. Lead the way" Chler stuttered a little, as she approached Yuna, ready to follow her
Yuna tilted her head as the girl stuttered with her words before shrugging "Alright!" She said as she began walking toward the pool.

Lumina said:

Lumina
~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina looked down at Kenji, knowing by his expression that he didn't believe her. Really, she probably wouldn't believe her either. Her tone of voice wasn't even close to believable, so of course he'd be still asking her. It must have really been written all over her face if Kenji was poking it again, which only made the reddening worse. Dangit, she was actually starting to calm down too. Now she was all flustered, and the feeling of his tounge on her neck at the park, and his words that he had said... Lumina was trying to get those thoughts out of her mind so she was caught off guard when he tackled her on the bed. She made a surprised squeak before finding herself laying on her back looking up at a very playful Kenji. The blush plus the surprise plus the memories all came together and suddenly her form changed, to the one that appeared back on Ecrilia when they were caught by Asuka when they were getting intimate. Her blonde hair shortened up to about shoulder length and her blue eyes turned brown, her stature growing just a little bit shorter as well. As she stared up at Kenji, Lumina swallowed, knowing that there was no way to avoid his questions now, especially with how he was situated above her. Unable to keep eye contact anymore due to embarassment, Lumina's blushing gaze averted to the side as she spoke in a soft voice♤...

"I-I... um, I was just remembering back in the park, when w-we met but we didn't know it was each other, and the things y-you said, a-and.... I can still feel your tounge on my neck..."

no slide no slide no slide
tumblr_n727nzrK2Z1twippyo8_500_zpsfoxxnso9.gif

Genesis Zi Euphoria

~ The Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji grinned at the flustered expression Lumina was now showing. Upon listening to Lumina talk, and then watching her form change, his grin only widened. In truth, he didn't remember the scenario that Lumina was talking about, but figured it would've been a sight to see her reaction. Then, his playful nature took hold of his body and he spoke, a seductive tone filling his voiceΨ...

Ah, I see~ Was it like this?

...ΨKenji leaned closer to Lumina's neck and stuck out his tongue, running it's rough surface up the smooth skin of Lumina's neck, savouring the taste of Lumina's body. He leaned back out slightly and spoke, his playful grin remaining with each word he saidΨ...

So sweet~ Was that close to what I did?~

no slide no slide

Nona said:
Yuna tilted her head as the girl stuttered with her words before shrugging "Alright!" She said as she began walking toward the pool.
Chler slowly followed on after the girl, her hand gently gripping her arm. She was still new to the school, and wasn't really that excited. Seeing that there were people she could ask out for a pool and don't get a reply like: "Feck off, t-!@t" was really comforting for the girl

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, as he began to eat again, but soon stopped, looking at Ariel's father, with a bit confused look.
"Is... everything okay...? D-Did I say something wrong?" He asked, slowly starting to grow scare that he might have said somethig innapropriate
Ariel blinked, did he?, she didn't think so...she looked back at her father, wondering what he was thinking as the atmosphere in the room got a little awkward.

@Daniel reaving

( okay official post time. put up the cat ) Alex sighed, creating a mini sun. which then created a worm hole portal. He has been working on this skill for weeks. And for the first time it actually worked. He jumps through it. ( btw, he doesn't need air. unless he is using fire powers. ) Then is sent through space time into the future. To the 'current' day, at the fantasy creature high school. Well about 1000 miles above it. in orbit to be exact. He notices this, and heads straight into the planet. Creating an explosion behind him, to force him into the earth. Sure it hurt, but He slowed his descent. WAIT. This is happening again. This always happens when he goes through a worm hole. He was now a she. For like the 10th time in his life. ( enter alexis comments. )

JJKab said:
Chler slowly followed on after the girl, her hand gently gripping her arm. She was still new to the school, and wasn't really that excited. Seeing that there were people she could ask out for a pool and don't get a reply like: "Feck off, t-!@t" was really comforting for the girl
Yuna happily walked along as they reached the pool "You know, for some on their first day you don't look excited at all" she pointed out "I was super excited when I started here!~ what's got ya down?" She asked.

Nona said:
Yuna happily walked along as they reached the pool "You know, for some on their first day you don't look excited at all" she pointed out "I was super excited when I started here!~ what's got ya down?" She asked.
"Well, for starters, my bus ran away from me... and when I got to one, some idiot knocked me to the ground, and that's how I got this" She exclaimed, lifting her shirt a little, revealing a bruise on her stomach.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''At the counter...here, I'll get the drinks..Follow me.''
...♱She said before going over to the counter while leading Isabella♱...
The vampire looked over to where she was talking about. Isabella followed Melanie to the counter to get drinks. " This place is so intriguing...." She comments.

lostsoul said:
( okay official post time. put up the cat ) Alex sighed, creating a mini sun. which then created a worm hole portal. He has been working on this skill for weeks. And for the first time it actually worked. He jumps through it. ( btw, he doesn't need air. unless he is using fire powers. ) Then is sent through space time into the future. To the 'current' day, at the fantasy creature high school. Well about 1000 miles above it. in orbit to be exact. He notices this, and heads straight into the planet. Creating an explosion behind him, to force him into the earth. Sure it hurt, but He slowed his descent. WAIT. This is happening again. This always happens when he goes through a worm hole. He was now a she. For like the 10th time in his life. ( enter alexis comments. )
open btw )

JJKab said:
"Well, for starters, my bus ran away from me... and when I got to one, some idiot knocked me to the ground, and that's how I got this" She exclaimed, lifting her shirt a little, revealing a bruise on her stomach.
Yuna leaned in a little to examine the bruise "Well that kinda sucks" she said before standing straight again "Too bad my sister isn't around, she'd heal that right up in seconds!" She said with a smile "Anyways, that was the past, try focus on the rest of your day being good instead of dwelling on what went wrong!" She suggested.

Nona said:
Yuna leaned in a little to examine the bruise "Well that kinda sucks" she said before standing straight again "Too bad my sister isn't around, she'd heal that right up in seconds!" She said with a smile "Anyways, that was the past, try focus on the rest of your day being good instead of dwelling on what went wrong!" She suggested.
"Ugh... Alright, I guess you're right" Chler said, smirking lightly, as they went on.

"I just want to improve on my breath holding skills.... I love to swim around, but diving... I rarely even dive, and if I do end up under, I come up after like half a minute... that's how bad I am with this" She exclaimed, with a sigh.

"Although I love swimming... everything related to nature

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I have so many characters xD just put a starting post in and ill send one to you)

[/QUOTE]
starting post?

Trust said:
*sighs and walks away
((Hey, you can join me and jjkab's characters at the pool if you need somewhere to join in? :3))

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Ugh... Alright, I guess you're right" Chler said, smirking lightly, as they went on.
"I just want to improve on my breath holding skills.... I love to swim around, but diving... I rarely even dive, and if I do end up under, I come up after like half a minute... that's how bad I am with this" She exclaimed, with a sigh.

"Although I love swimming... everything related to nature
"I can help with that ~" she said with a smile as the reached the changing rooms "I'm sure I can teach you to hold it for longer, my friend was scared of water and I managed to teach him to swim" she said with a small laugh.

*wanders towards the pool, sits at the edge and dips my feet in, content with the coolness of the water. Priscilla watches Chler and Yuna

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
"I can help with that ~" she said with a smile as the reached the changing rooms "I'm sure I can teach you to hold it for longer, my friend was scared of water and I managed to teach him to swim" she said with a small laugh.
"That's nice..." Chler said, smiling sheepishly, once she entered the changing rooms with Yuna. She blushed lightly, averting her gaze from the girl unclothing in front of her. She was hoping that the lifeguard wouldn't ever discover that she... welp, she is a bisexual girl, but she really started liking girls recently. She slowly turned away from her, and took off her shirt, revealing a pretty small set of breasts. They were small ever since she had 13 years, and stayed small from then. They growed a little, though. She then began taking her shorts off. Since she had her bikini on, she was ready nearly instantly

*stares into the clear water of the pool, thinking of anything when suddenly a dark thought popped into my head "I..Need...Energy..."* as soon as the thought appears in my mind i begin dashing away from everyone, in search of some sort of forests,

Temmeh said:
Anyone open?
my first post:

lostsoul said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back