• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"That's nice..." Chler said, smiling sheepishly, once she entered the changing rooms with Yuna. She blushed lightly, averting her gaze from the girl unclothing in front of her. She was hoping that the lifeguard wouldn't ever discover that she... welp, she is a bisexual girl, but she really started liking girls recently. She slowly turned away from her, and took off her shirt, revealing a pretty small set of breasts. They were small ever since she had 13 years, and stayed small from then. They growed a little, though. She then began taking her shorts off. Since she had her bikini on, she was ready nearly instantly
Yuna didn't really take notice of such things, the girls changing rooms were well... The girls changing rooms, where else was she gonna change, she didn't think on anyone gazing at her body or anything really. She quickly got changed into her swimwear. Once changed she tied up her hair, since it was really long and curly, it would get in the way other wise. She walked towards the door not noticing the blush on the girls cheeks "Alright, ready to go to the pool? She asked, noticing a girl was already out there.

@Trust

lostsoul said:
my first post:
Devin see a explosion and in towards it.He starts to shake and walk slowly towards it.It was his first day of high school so he didn't know if this thing happens often but he sure was scared.

Nona said:
Yuna didn't really take notice of such things, the girls changing rooms were well... The girls changing rooms, where else was she gonna change, she didn't think on anyone gazing at her body or anything really. She quickly got changed into her swimwear. Once changed she tied up her hair, since it was really long and curly, it would get in the way other wise. She walked towards the door not noticing the blush on the girls cheeks "Alright, ready to go to the pool? She asked, noticing a girl was already out there.
@Trust
Lena shook her head lightly, as to get out any... welp, thoughts out of her head, as she nodded, smiling lightly. She followed Yuna closely, and after they got near the pool, she sat down, and dropped down into the water. She disappeared under for a second, before coming back up for the surface.

Trust said:
(Sowwy >~< thought you two were busy doing something)
((No xD it was just the two hadn't reached the pool just yet, you can still act as if she didn't leave if you'd like?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu leaned on her as she sniffles a little and relaxed with her
Mika and harumi swam with her happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just sat with her as she rubbed her back♱...

''So, what's your name?''

...⊹Ayame asked Mika⊹...

JJKab said:
Lena shook her head lightly, as to get out any... welp, thoughts out of her head, as she nodded, smiling lightly. She followed Yuna closely, and after they got near the pool, she sat down, and dropped down into the water. She disappeared under for a second, before coming back up for the surface.
Yuna giggled lightly as Chler dropped into the water before looking to the girl splashing her feet at the pools edge. "Hey there!~" Yuna smiled over "You seem like a new face too" she pointed out as she sat on the pools edge.

@Trust

Ballerina said:
The vampire looked over to where she was talking about. Isabella followed Melanie to the counter to get drinks. " This place is so intriguing...." She comments.
...♱Melanie giggled as she lead her to the counter♱...

''Anything you wanna drink?''

Nona said:
Yuna giggled lightly as Chler dropped into the water before looking to the girl splashing her feet at the pools edge. "Hey there!~" Yuna smiled over "You seem like a new face too" she pointed out as she sat on the pools edge.
@Trust
Chler looked behind her at the girl who was gently splashing her legs in the pool, as she smiled, and waved at her. She then turned to face Yuna.

"Aight... I'm ready..." She said quietly, taking slow breaths, as she closed her eyes, going underwater. She was staying still about 1 m below the surface.

W-wha..? *shocked after being spoken to for the first time since entering *falls, fully-clothed into the pool with a large splash*

JJKab said:
Chler looked behind her at the girl who was gently splashing her legs in the pool, as she smiled, and waved at her. She then turned to face Yuna.
"Aight... I'm ready..." She said quietly, taking slow breaths, as she closed her eyes, going underwater. She was staying still about 1 m below the surface.
Trust said:
W-wha..? *shocked after being spoken to for the first time since entering *falls, fully-clothed into the pool with a large splash*
Yuna, grabbing her stopwatch ((after all she had some of her lifeguard stuff with her, yknow, whistles and such)) she began to time Chler. As she was timing her the other girl fell into the water, Yuna quickly looked around to the splash "Are you alright?!" She called to the girl.

@Trust

Trust said:
Laurence quickly helps her out of the pool before she can sink too far. "you ok?"

*rises out of the water and slides my scythe onto the edge, blushing heavily with embarassment* i-im fine, O-oh, hey Laurence

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
Yuna, grabbing her stopwatch ((after all she had some of her lifeguard stuff with her, yknow, whistles and such)) she began to time Chler. As she was timing her the other girl fell into the water, Yuna quickly looked around to the splash "Are you alright?!" She called to the girl.
@Trust
Chler's stomach started convulsing 15 seconds later, and some air started coming out of her mouth. After 34 seconds, the girl couldn't do it for much longer, and resurfaced, taking rapid breaths.

Trust said:
*rises out of the water and slides my scythe onto the edge, blushing heavily with embarassment* i-im fine
"Good. I was worried you would have gotten hurt." He stands up his wings twitching behind him.

I have never been in a pool before... Most water just freezes from where i come from *i say as i drag myself out of the pool

Trust said:
I have never been in a pool before... Most water just freezes from where i come from *i say as i drag myself out of the pool
"Well I try to avoid going underwater. My wings would drag me down. What's your name?" He gave her a friendly smile.

Otakubeats said:
Laurence quickly helps her out of the pool before she can sink too far. "you ok?"
"Stealing my job?" Yuna asked with a laugh as the boy seemed to appear out of nowhere "Or have they hired another lifeguard I don't know about" she said then looking the girl that fell in, she seemed to be okay, which brought a smile to Yuna's lips. She quickly turned her attention to Chler as she surfaced, stopping the watch and hopping into the water, swimming next to her "34 seconds, we can work on that" she said with a smile and a nod "Not too bad though!"

@JJKab

@Trust

Nona said:
"Stealing my job?" Yuna asked with a laugh as the boy seemed to appear out of nowhere "Or have they hired another lifeguard I don't know about" she said then looking the girl that fell in, she seemed to be okay, which brought a smile to Yuna's lips. She quickly turned her attention to Chler as she surfaced, stopping the watch and hopping into the water, swimming next to her "34 seconds, we can work on that" she said with a smile and a nod "Not too bad though!"
@JJKab

@Trust
He gave a light laugh rubbing the back of his head. "Just sorta reacted. As for the outta no where bit, I had been walking around."

Nona said:
@JJKab

@Trust
"My usual... time.... I want to improve, though" Chler exclaimed, panting lightly, as she looked at Yuna, small sheepish smile forming on her liops.

*waves at Yuna and Chler* i d-don't suppose there is any place i could get some type of those clothes you are wearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back