• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Trust said:
*gently puts the bit of now frozen swimming pool water back into the pool, then begins sneaking towards laurence and Yuna and watches Cher along with them, a pleasantly cold breeze following along with me
@Nona

@Otakubeats

@JJKab
Otakubeats said:
He gave Chler a thumbs up. "Geez, you do this all the time?"
JJKab said:
Chler began to calm down, layi g her hand on her chest. She felt a little burning in her lungs, but she didn't know if she would want to report that.
"N-No... Not all the time.." She exclaimed, looking at the boy.
Yuna looked to Chler "If you feel a burning feeling in your chest its normal, just rest a bit though" she said as she soon felt a cool breeze hitting her back, which was quite refreshing actually since it was a rather warm day looking around to the girl behind her she giggled lightly "You control ice too?" She asked her before looking to Laurence "You know, I bet you could swim too if you learnt how to hide those wings with magic" she said with a nod as suddenly she had bear ears "Just like I hide these!" She said smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
Yuna looked to Chler "If you feel a burning sensation its normal, just rest a bit tjough" she said as she soon felt a cool breeze hitting her back, which was quite refreshing actually since it was a rather warm day looking around to the girl behind her she giggled lightly "You control ice too?" She asked her before looking to Laurence "You know, I bet you could swim too if you learnt how to hide those wings with magic" she said with a nod as suddenly she had bear ears "Just like I hide these!" She said smiling.
"Um....I don't think so. Even then I don't now how to swim. By the way I never caught your names. I'm Laurence." He gave a friendly smile.

Nona said:
Yuna looked to Chler "If you feel a burning feeling in your chest its normal, just rest a bit though" she said as she soon felt a cool breeze hitting her back, which was quite refreshing actually since it was a rather warm day looking around to the girl behind her she giggled lightly "You control ice too?" She asked her before looking to Laurence "You know, I bet you could swim too if you learnt how to hide those wings with magic" she said with a nod as suddenly she had bear ears "Just like I hide these!" She said smiling.
Control it? Barely *i say with a chuckle

Temmeh said:
Devin see a explosion and in towards it.He starts to shake and walk slowly towards it.It was his first day of high school so he didn't know if this thing happens often but he sure was scared.
Alex walks out of the small crater from the impact she made. Sighing, she stretches adjusting her body to the planet.

Nona said:
Chler nodded, as she looked down at the water. 56 seconds? She really did improve... Though she still couldn't hold her breath as well...

"I'm... Going to try and swim around..." She exclaimed, taking slow breathes, as she sunk, disappearing from the surface, and going to slowly swim towards the bottom. Since the pool was 5m deep, she thought her air would let her to at least touch it, and then return to the surface.

Otakubeats said:
"Um....I don't think so. Even then I don't now how to swim. By the way I never caught your names. I'm Laurence." He gave a friendly smile.
Trust said:
Control it? Barely *i say with a chuckle
Yuna shrugged before hopping up onto the pools edge beside him "I could always teach you how" she offered as she kicked her feet in the water gently "Oh, and I'm Yuna, nice to meet you~" she said smiling at him before turning her head to view Priscilla "Barely?" She giggled as well "what would you call it then?" She asked her.

"I'll stick to the air thanks. I understand what you mean by barely controlling powers. It's hard." He stretched his wings, nearly hitting Yuna with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Chler nodded, as she looked down at the water. 56 seconds? She really did improve... Though she still couldn't hold her breath as well...
"I'm... Going to try and swim around..." She exclaimed, taking slow breathes, as she sunk, disappearing from the surface, and going to slowly swim towards the bottom. Since the pool was 5m deep, she thought her air would let her to at least touch it, and then return to the surface.
"Well as long as you think your lungs are strong enough t-" she already sunk down. Yuna simply watched, keeping an eye on her.

Nona said:
Yuna shrugged before hopping up onto the pools edge beside him "I could always teach you how" she offered as she kicked her feet in the water gently "Oh, and I'm Yuna, nice to meet you~" she said smiling at him before turning her head to view Priscilla "Barely?" She giggled as well "what would you call it then?" She asked her.
I am an ice drake, it just sorta follows me around, it kinda makes finding a roomate difficult though... *i say nervously

Nona said:
"Well as long as you think your lungs are strong enough t-" she already sunk down. Yuna simply watched, keeping an eye on her.
"Does she always do things that aren't safe?" He tilted his head watching, keeping a bit of distance from the water.

As Chler touched the pool's bottom with her one finger, she had already troubles with breath holding. It has been 30 seconds to reach the bottom, and to resurface wasn't as simple. After a bit of consternation, she finly sprung towards the surface, with her stomach convulsing rapidly, and her air escaping her lungs. When shi did reach the surface, she breathed in, coughing lightly, her face bearing a light pink.

Nona said:

Otakubeats said:
"I'll stick to the air thanks. I understand what you mean by barely controlling powers. It's hard." He stretched his wings, nearly hitting Yuna with them.
Trust said:
I am an ice drake, it just sorta follows me around, it kinda makes finding a roomate difficult though... *i say nervously
"H-Hey!" She giggled lightly as she dodged getting hit with the wings "you almost knocked me into the water with those!" She said before asking about Chler, Yuna shrugged "I only met her a while ago" she said truthfully before Priscilla spoke "An ice drake?, that's pretty cool~....*Ahem* pardon the pun...." She laughed a little.

JJKab said:
As Chler touched the pool's bottom with her one finger, she had already troubles with breath holding. It has been 30 seconds to reach the bottom, and to resurface wasn't as simple. After a bit of consternation, she finly sprung towards the surface, with her stomach convulsing rapidly, and her air escaping her lungs. When shi did reach the surface, she breathed in, coughing lightly, her face bearing a light pink.
"Hey you should come take a break before you hurt yourself." He looked at her concerned.

Nona said:
"H-Hey!" She giggled lightly as she dodged getting hit with the wings "you almost knocked me into the water with those!" She said before asking about Chler, Yuna shrugged "I only met her a while ago" she said truthfully before Priscilla spoke "An ice drake?, that's pretty cool~....*Ahem* pardon the pun...." She laughed a little.
*i giggle* that's the first joke i have ever heard!

JJKab said:
Yuna looked over to her as she surfaced "Good job, but maybe you should take a little break, yeah?" She asked, afraid if she tried again it might not go as well without rest.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just sat with her as she rubbed her back♱...

''So, what's your name?''

...⊹Ayame asked Mika⊹...
"Mika!" She said happily

Mitsu nuzzled neo's neck lovingly as she sat with her

Otakubeats said:
"Hey you should come take a break before you hurt yourself." He looked at her concerned.
"I might do that... How long have I've been down there, Yuna" She asked. The timer would show 0:58'9

JJKab said:
"I might do that... How long have I've been down there, Yuna" She asked. The timer would show 0:58'9
"Almost 59 seconds" Yuna answered, smiling over at her "But yeah a break would be best now" she said honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back