• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"My usual... time.... I want to improve, though" Chler exclaimed, panting lightly, as she looked at Yuna, small sheepish smile forming on her liops.
Laurence looked at her amazed. "Whoa! You were underwater for 34 seconds? That's so cool."

Otakubeats said:
He gave a light laugh rubbing the back of his head. "Just sorta reacted. As for the outta no where bit, I had been walking around."
JJKab said:
"My usual... time.... I want to improve, though" Chler exclaimed, panting lightly, as she looked at Yuna, small sheepish smile forming on her liops.
Yuna blinked "Really? And I thought I was good at sneaking around, I didn't hear you at all!" She said with a small smile. Before looking to Chler again and smiling "Try to steady your breathing more first, then take a deep breath, don't just take a gulp of air so big it'll hurt your lungs to start off with" she advised the girl.

Nona said:
Yuna blinked "Really? And I thought I was good at sneaking around, I didn't hear you at all!" She said with a small smile. Before looking to Chler again and smiling "Try to steady your breathing more first, then take a deep breath, don't just take a gulp of air so big it'll hurt your lungs to start off with" she advised the girl.
"Well when you grow up to avoid people, it's sort of instinctual." He sat at least 3 feet away from the pool, clearly avoiding the water.

Nona said:
Otakubeats said:
Laurence looked at her amazed. "Whoa! You were underwater for 34 seconds? That's so cool."
Chler chuckled a little, as she looked at the guy who cheered her.

"T-Thanks..." She said, giving him a light smile. She then looked over at Yuna.

"A-Alright.." The girl began breathing slowly, taking deep breaths, and then she went down under the surface, going a bit deeper, holding on to the ladder.

Trust said:
*waves at Yuna and Chler* i d-don't suppose there is any place i could get some type of those clothes you are wearing
JJKab said:
Chler chuckled a little, as she looked at the guy who cheered her.
"T-Thanks..." She said, giving him a light smile. She then looked over at Yuna.

"A-Alright.." The girl began breathing slowly, taking deep breaths, and then she went down under the surface, going a bit deeper, holding on to the ladder.
Otakubeats said:
"Well when you grow up to avoid people, it's sort of instinctual." He sat at least 3 feet away from the pool, clearly avoiding the water.
"Yeah, they have some swim suits and stuff here, I'll show you, its normally best to bring your own though" she said with a nod, deciding to wait a moment until Chler had resurfaced again, after all she couldnt abandon someone she was teaching "I'll show you in a bit~" she said to the girl before looking to the boy standing far away, slowly raising an eyebrow at his words, she noticed the distance he had from the pool "Scared of water mister lifeguard?" She asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
"Yeah, they have some swim suits and stuff here, I'll show you, its normally best to bring your own though" she said with a nod, deciding to wait a moment until Chler had resurfaced again, after all she couldnt abandon someone she was teaching "I'll show you in a bit~" she said to the girl before looking to the boy standing far away, slowly raising an eyebrow at his words, she noticed the distance he had from the pool "Scared of water mister lifeguard?" She asked
After 0:25, Chler started to experience troubles with holding her breath. Her stomach began convulsing, and few bubbles escaped through her nostrills. It wasn't serious, though, so the girl decided to go on and resist the urge to breathe thwt was slowly nagging on her, on a slow rate, tho

*out of boredom i scoop up some water and start focusing on it, after about 3 minutes the water begins to freeze over

JJKab said:
After 0:25, Chler started to experience troubles with holding her breath. Her stomach began convulsing, and few bubbles escaped through her nostrills. It wasn't serious, though, so the girl decided to go on and resist the urge to breathe thwt was slowly nagging on her, on a slow rate, tho
Yuna was carefully watching Chler, if she was having too much difficulties she would pull her up to the surface but so far she seemed to be doing not too bad...

Nona said:
Yuna was carefully watching Chler, if she was having too much difficulties she would pull her up to the surface but so far she seemed to be doing not too bad...
"To answer you're question. In a sense I am. If my wings get submerged there's a chance i'll sink." He stayed watching.

Otakubeats said:
I'd stand walking over to the Lifeguard, concern written on my face as I crouch by the pool watching.
"Don't worry, she's doing just fine, I teach people this all the time, I'll get her if anything goes wrong" Yuna said to the boy crouched next to the waters edge as she slowly moved closer to Chler. "Can't you hide your wings? I know people who can" she said to the boy.

Evan watched Faust leave the room and then began unpacking his bags. He didn't much appreciate the air of bravado that was spewing out of him. That little threat though might be enough for Evan to do something stupid.

"Hey Graham, get back down here!"

@UnknownRawrs @MrEvilMexican

Nona said:
"Don't worry, she's doing just fine, I teach people this all the time, I'll get her if anything goes wrong" Yuna said to the boy crouched next to the waters edge as she slowly moved closer to Chler.
"Yea, It's just a feeling sometimes, you know?" He watched with his wings curled around him, as he kneeled watching impressed.

"What's her time?"

Chler's cherks puff out slightly, as she tries to hold on to her air supply. She felt the water going a bit chilly, and that made her blow out a large bubble, before finally resurfacing at 0:56'2.

She inhaled rapidly, lightly coughing.

Nona said:
"Don't worry, she's doing just fine, I teach people this all the time, I'll get her if anything goes wrong" Yuna said to the boy crouched next to the waters edge as she slowly moved closer to Chler. "Can't you hide your wings? I know people who can" she said to the boy.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Melanie giggled as she lead her to the counter♱...

''Anything you wanna drink?''
" Water would be just fine, nothing else seems come close to how blood tastes."

*gently puts the bit of now frozen swimming pool water back into the pool, then begins sneaking towards laurence and Yuna and watches Cher along with them, a pleasantly cold breeze following along with me

@Nona

@Otakubeats

@JJKab

Otakubeats said:
"Yea, It's just a feeling sometimes, you know?" He watched with his wings curled around him, as he kneeled watching impressed.
"What's her time?"
JJKab said:
Chler's cherks puff out slightly, as she tries to hold on to her air supply. She felt the water going a bit chilly, and that made her blow out a large bubble, before finally resurfacing at 0:56'2.
She inhaled rapidly, lightly coughing.
Yuna nodded "Yeah, I get it" she said with a nod and a smile before checking her stopwatch "56 seconds so far, so she's beating her record" she said before Chler surfaced. Yuna clapped her hands together "Alright~ you got 56! How are you feeling?" She asked her.

Nona said:
Yuna nodded "Yeah, I get it" she said with a nod and a smile before checking her stopwatch "56 seconds so far, so she's beating her record" she said before Chler surfaced. Yuna clapped her hands together "Alright~ you got 56! How are you feeling?" She asked her.
He gave Chler a thumbs up. "Geez, you do this all the time?"

Nona said:
Chler began to calm down, layi g her hand on her chest. She felt a little burning in her lungs, but she didn't know if she would want to report that.

Otakubeats said:
He gave Chler a thumbs up. "Geez, you do this all the time?"
"N-No... Not all the time.." She exclaimed, looking at the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back