• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Faust left the room, leaving a piece of... A map? On the table. It lead to his manor. Faust opened the door to his manor, and sat down on his chair, which was completely made of wood and seemed centuries old. "Let's see if that android was crazy enough to come here..."

@ANDROMADA

Nona said:
"Almost 59 seconds" Yuna answered, smiling over at her "But yeah a break would be best now" she said honestly.
"Alright...... Whee..." Chler said happily, breathing steadily, as she climed out of the pool, and began heading towards changing rooms, still lightly coughing from time to time.

Daniel reaving]Daniel just sat there with the cold calculating look score they pulled hi out and he looked at them then shook his head. "It's nothing I'm fine." He said softly to them all [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
Ariel frowned lightly in his direction "...Are you sure, Dad?" She asked after a moment. He looked like he was thinking hard over something.

Daniel reaving]Daniel just sat there with the cold calculating look score they pulled hi out and he looked at them then shook his head. "It's nothing I'm fine." He said softly to them all [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
Gregory sighed lighty with relief, as he began eating again, with a smile tuggling on his lips.

After a while, he was done with his food, and laid his fork on the plate.

"I'm full, thank you" He exclaimed, smiling gently at Euloria.

@Nona

Nona said:
Ariel frowned lightly in his direction "...Are you sure, Dad?" She asked after a moment. He looked like he was thinking hard over something.
*i move into whispering distance and whisper:* who is that..?

(Wowowow, this is not in the pool, this is seperate interraction xD . You know we each have at least up to 3 characters)

Trust said:
*i move into whispering distance and whisper:* who is that..?

JJKab said:
"Alright...... Whee..." Chler said happily, breathing steadily, as she climed out of the pool, and began heading towards changing rooms, still lightly coughing from time to time.
JJKab said:
Yuna smiled as she got out of the pool, glad she took a break cause she might actually have to be pulled to the surface if she over did it and tired her body.

Otakubeats said:
He looked at Priscilla. "Hey I never caught your name I don't think."
*i suddenly laugh* Laurence i-I'm pretty sure i told you my name is Priscilla the white!

Trust said:
(Sorry, i am getting a bit confused)
@JJKab @Nona
That's okay, normally my posts are colour coded depending on my character so its easier to tell, but you were all replying so fast I hadn't got time to colour them different xD ))

Nona said:
JJKab said:
Gregory sighed lighty with relief, as he began eating again, with a smile tuggling on his lips.
After a while, he was done with his food, and laid his fork on the plate.

"I'm full, thank you" He exclaimed, smiling gently at Euloria.

@Nona
"I'm fine baby. We just need to talk later." He said to her with a gentle fatherly smile before he continued to eat

Artemistel said:
Eleanor smiled, nodding and giving her a thumbs up sign as she racked her brains to figure out her name.
So your name is Asuna.

@Roman

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

Asuna smiled and looked at Eleanor. She figured she could help this girl and then go and get her food later. She hummed lightly as she looked at Eleanor.

"I can show you around. I just left class anyway."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy
Objective
Take Eleanor to the girl dormitories
Currently Doing
Talking

Nona said:
Yuna smiled as she got out of the pool, glad she took a break cause she might actually have to be pulled to the surface if she over did it and tired her body.
After Chler got into the changing rooms, the part she feared of came in.. Chsnging into her dry underwear. After making sure that NO ONE was peeking, shd took off her bra, facing the wall, and followed on with her bikini panties. She niftly put her usual underwear on, niftly tying it up. The girl's blush was light, yet noticeable, as she went on to dry her hair.

Nanne said:
Yuki nodded. She held onto his shirt and tugged on it as if saying let's go.
Alex stood up, picking Yuki up as he did so and prepared himself to carry her home. "What do you want to eat?" He asked as he walked with her in his arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mika!" She said happily
Mitsu nuzzled neo's neck lovingly as she sat with her

[/QUOTE]
''I'm Ayame, and she's Harumi.''

...⊹Ayame said as she smiled⊹...

''You okay?''

"It was really good.." Gregory said. He really did enjoy the salad they just ate... But more than that he was happy, is that the Ariel's familly didn't reject him, and did not ban him from visiting Ariel.

Nona said:
"Ah, okay..." She said with a nod before eating her food again, a bit confused on what he wanted to talk about...was she in trouble or something? She hadn't done anything wrong...right? Well she didn't call him, he might be angry about that perhaps...
Euloria looked to Gregory and offered a friendly smile, seeming a lot less hostile than before. "You're welcome" she said with a nod.

@JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back