• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She looked away from him again then grumbled some more about how he wasn't showing it

[/QUOTE]
Ryu didn't say anything. He was just thinking of ways he could prove himself to Ali when they made it back. "Ali... Have you ever kissed anyone?" He asked without thinking.

Otakubeats said:
"Thanks." He seems a bit tired after it but smiles nonetheless.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna giggled softly "You're welcome ~" she said before she hid her bear ears again "Anyways I better get changed or I'll be late for class" she said with a small smile before going off to the changing rooms and entering, she didn't look in Chler's direction or anything, she just found her own corner to change in and began to quickly get changed, she didn't want to be late for class or anything.

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
(Objective: Trying not to cry.
Currently doing: Crying. :P )

Fricka sniffled, once she finished listening to Nai, as she looked over at him.

"I-I'm fine... Just...." She sighed, switching to yet another picture. It was of them, walking around the park, with Fricka nudged against Nai, with a playfull smile creeping on her lips, and him having her arm around her shoulder.

"We.. We were really happy... Untill... There were familly troubles between your familly and... Some other familly. After you went on and fight them... S-Something happened... Something that I can't understand... Y-You grew younger, Nai.... I.... I can't find a reason as to why..." Fricka said, wiping the tear that went down her cheek away.
(Here, let me save you the hassle............)

@Roman

Nona said:
Yuna giggled softly "You're welcome ~" she said before she hid her bear ears again "Anyways I better get changed or I'll be late for class" she said with a small smile before going off to the changing rooms and entering, she didn't look in Chler's direction or anything, she just found her own corner to change in and began to quickly get changed, she didn't want to be late for class or anything.
@JJKab
Chler jumped on her seat, as she heard footsteps approqching her. She looked behind her shoulder, and sighed, looking at Yuna. Once she faced the wall and began undressing, a wide blush took over Chler's cheeks, as she turned her look away.

Temmeh said:
"Your....your a pyromancer just like me."He said while becoming more relaxed.
"n-not really." alex says as she snaps her fingers and a tiny sun is made. ( this is about as hot as a whole building on fire heat. )

lostsoul said:
"n-not really." alex says as she snaps her fingers and a tiny sun is made. ( this is about as hot as a whole building on fire heat. )
I looked at her with one eyebrow up in confusion."Bit you have fire powers like me.How are you not a pyromancer?"

JJKab said:
Chler jumped on her seat, as she heard footsteps approqching her. She looked behind her shoulder, and sighed, looking at Yuna. Once she faced the wall and began undressing, a wide blush took over Chler's cheeks, as she turned her look away.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Once again, Yuna didn't really take notice of that, by the time Yuna spotted Chler, she was already back in her skirt and shirt and Chler was looking away anyways. "I didn't notice you were still here" she said calmly as she took down and dried her hair with a towel.

Temmeh said:
I looked at her with one eyebrow up in confusion."Bit you have fire powers like me.How are you not a pyromancer?"
" By being a universal entity. I have powers of whatever I represent. I represent the power of the star's. I am hot, I have no true gender, and if you stare at me too long, you might just go blind~" Alex says posing then laughs.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Once again, Yuna didn't really take notice of that, by the time Yuna spotted Chler, she was already back in her skirt and shirt and Chler was looking away anyways. "I didn't notice you were still here" she said calmly as she took down and dried her hair with a towel.
"W-Well... I was just f-fixing my hair, y-y-you know.." Chler exclaimed, laughing nervously, as she peeked over her shoulder at Yuna. She had put on her shorts, and was ready to go.

"S-Since I'm new here... My teacher told me that I'd better get accustomed before... Coming to normal lessons..." She added, putting her bag on herself, slowly heading towards the exit of the changing rooms.

lostsoul said:
" By being a universal entity. I have powers of whatever I represent. I represent the power of the star's. I am hot, I have no true gender, and if you stare at me too long, you might just go blind~" Alex says posing then laughs.
I nervously laugh"Yeah....right..."Then I took a long pause then said"Wait,what are you doing here?"

JJKab said:
"W-Well... I was just f-fixing my hair, y-y-you know.." Chler exclaimed, laughing nervously, as she peeked over her shoulder at Yuna. She had put on her shorts, and was ready to go.
"S-Since I'm new here... My teacher told me that I'd better get accustomed before... Coming to normal lessons..." She added, putting her bag on herself, slowly heading towards the exit of the changing rooms.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna smiled "I Guess that makes sense" she said with a nod, not really getting why she was stuttering again, oh well, "I guess I'll see you around ~" Yuna said giving her a friendly smile as she then went back out to the others.

@Otakubeats

@Trust

Temmeh said:
"Ok.."I began to walk away because I don't want to get more confused then I'm already am.
"wait don't leave me!" Alex says since even though the crater is small. it is very deep. and they are too tired to climb out.

I start walking, then begin to fly towards class. Noticing the crater I'd land on the edge peering into it. "Hey, you OK down there?"

lostsoul said:
"wait don't leave me!" Alex says since even though the crater is small. it is very deep. and they are too tired to climb out.
Devin walks back."Yes?"He said with a grin on his face.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Seeing that everyone has left Yuna simply shrugged before fixing her bag on her back and then starting to walk to class, humming lightly to herself as she did so.

Nona said:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Moriko laughed quietly and took a small step to the side as he approached her and climbed onto the chair, making enough room for them to both stand on it. His hugs were always the best, but she was holding in the urge to giggle as his tail wrapped around her leg as it was a bit ticklish. She hugged him back, nuzzling her face against his neck gently before he asked about what she was doing, turning her head towards the cupboard momentarily her gaze then moved back to view Madoka's face "Well, I suppose I was scavenging for food...I forgot to go food shopping yesterday..." She said, laughing a bit sheepishly. She had been so busy with her studies she had lost track of time and fallen asleep before getting the chance to slip out for some.
Madoka purred happily, and smiled.

"Mmh, food sounds good about now. I didn't eat iiin...two hours!" He said, as he let go of Moriko, bopping back and landing on the counter. He curled up there, po laying with his own tail as he watched her search for something to eat. His second set of ears popped out, twitching excitedly.

"Uhm...if you don't have anything, Meowriko, why don't we go shopping to get something? Or a restaurant, if you're really hungry!"

(Sorry I was late, @Nona ;- ;)

Otakubeats said:
I'd fly off, leaving the two alone. Seeing Yuna I smirk. I fold my wings and land in front of her startling her. "Boo!"

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Walking along, still humming nonchalantly to herself as she neared the school building her small daze was interrupted when something landed in front of her and yelled 'boo'. In response she let a squeak as her bear ears appeared, twitching a few times before realising it was Laurence. " A-Again with the sneaking" she said, bringing a hand up to her chest and laughing softly "Hey, again"

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Walking along, still humming nonchalantly to herself as she neared the school building her small daze was interrupted when something landed in front of her and yelled 'boo'. In response she let a squeak as her bear ears appeared, twitching a few times before realising it was Laurence. " A-Again with the sneaking" she said, bringing a hand up to her chest and laughing softly "Hey, again"
I'd laugh. "Well you'd think with those ears you'd hear me from a mile away eh?" I teased her in a friendly manner.

@Nona[/URL] ;- ;)

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Two hours, it was more along the lines of twelve or so for her if she counted her sleeping hours, but he was a cat after all, cats loved food and Madoka was no exception it seemed. Looking at him as he sat on the counter and played with his tail, a gentle laugh escaped the young girls lips. Taking one last look at the cupboard, she decided that her searching was fruitless (quite literally) and that Madoka's suggestion was ultimately better. Climbing down from her chair, she spoke "I guess going out somewhere to eat won't hurt, I haven't done that in a while" she said with a small smile as she walked over to where he sat.

((Its okay :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back