• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru took a bite, "Makes sense... it seem's like something that you'd do" she said.
Dex frowned a little. "Your sayin' I don't think?" He asked him. "All I could think about is our little girl while I was gone."

*after noticing that everyone had left the pool, a thought occured to me* *outstretches my arms towards the pool and focuses with pure concentration

Yuna stood up "Well aren't you too just adorable" she said clasping her hands together and giggling a little at the two that sounded like they were flirting. "Anyways, it was nice to meet you both, I guess I'll see you around? Maybe ill be in the same class as one of you? Anyways see ya~" she said with a smile as she gathered up her things to go to the changing room.

@Otakubeats @JJKab @Trust

Nona said:
Yuna stood up "Well aren't you too just adorable" she said clasping her hands together and giggling a little at the two that sounded like they were flirting. "Anyways, it was nice to meet you both, I guess I'll see you around? Maybe ill be in the same class as one of you? Anyways see ya~" she said with a smile as she gathered up her things to go to the changing room.
"Maybe. What's your next class anyway?"

Otakubeats said:
He laughs along with her, finding her laughter contagious. "Sorry for the fowl play. But it was an ice joke eh?"
*loses focus and bursts out in laughter* s-stop i-i am trying something *giggles a bit more

Nona said:
*waves goodbye* it was nice meeting you!

TheDragoon said:
Dex frowned a little. "Your sayin' I don't think?" He asked him. "All I could think about is our little girl while I was gone."
Toru blinked and looked at him, "I'd be lying if I said she didn't scream and cry" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blinked and looked at him, "I'd be lying if I said she didn't scream and cry" she said.
Dex looked down and just kept eating and drinking, getting close to finishing his glass.

Chler was just fixing her hair up, since the water left it pretty messy. She had her shirt on, her shorts laying on her lap. She didn't notice Yuna.

Nona said:

Otakubeats said:
"Maybe. What's your next class anyway?"
She stopped gathering her stuff "Ehhh..." She looked to her watch "Potions class...." She said after a bit as she looked back at him.

Nona said:
She stopped gathering her stuff "Ehhh..." She looked to her watch "Potions class...." She said after a bit as she looked back at him.
"Oh! Hey that's what I have next too! You wanna see a trick guys?" He grins.

JJKab said:
Chler was just fixing her hair up, since the water left it pretty messy. She had her shirt on, her shorts laying on her lap. She didn't notice Yuna.
((I'll answer this reply when she enters the changing rooms which I'll be soon :P ))

TheDragoon said:
Dex looked down and just kept eating and drinking, getting close to finishing his glass.
Toru finished eating and drinking her glass, "i'm still curious as to how you 'died' and suddenly came back" she said.

Otakubeats said:
"Oh! Hey that's what I have next too! You wanna see a trick guys?" He grins.
"Cool!" She said smiling, wondering if Priscilla and Chler also had the same class before hearing him ask about a trick "Sure, show us!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi went to her sister
"It's nothing love." Mitsu said as she leaned into neo forcing her way into neo's arms as she burried her face into neo's neck as mika stood there watching them

"M-m-your an ass you know that!" She said before she looked straight into his eyes and just stared at his eyes wondering what his deal was. Did he like teasing her?!?

[/QUOTE]
"I guess I'm an ass then. Though, I'm starting to feel like you don't believe me." Ryu said as he started walking again. "I'll just prove to you that my words are true."

He stands holding his hand open, palm up. "OK, watch carefully." A small orb of dark energy forms, and after a second crystallizes into an intricate feather.

Otakubeats said:
He stands holding his hand open, palm up. "OK, watch carefully." A small orb of dark energy forms, and after a second crystallizes into an intricate feather.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinks a few times, leaning closer to him to get a better look. "Wow! That's really cool~" she said as she looked at the feather in awe.

Roman said:
"I guess I'm an ass then. Though, I'm starting to feel like you don't believe me." Ryu said as he started walking again. "I'll just prove to you that my words are true."
She looked away from him again then grumbled some more about how he wasn't showing it

lostsoul said:
Alex " she says then her hands burst into flames again, forming a cloak around her. then extinguish as she now has a hood on.
"Your....your a pyromancer just like me."He said while becoming more relaxed.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinks a few times, leaning closer to him to get a better look. "Wow! That's really cool~" she said as she looked at the feather in awe.
"Thanks." He seems a bit tired after it but smiles nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back