• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Otakubeats said:
I'd laugh. "Well you'd think with those ears you'd hear me from a mile away eh?" I teased her in a friendly manner.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna huffed a little as her cheeks tinted a light pink, quickly hiding her ears away "You're surprisingly quiet, even for my ears to hear"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Anything about you?'' (found it xD )
"...." she didn't quite understand. "Are you asking if theirs anything i want to share about me?" she bit her lip a twiddled her hair's curls.

*filters in and out of the shadows, shy and unwilling to talk to anyone, anytime someone gets near i get an odd look of fear

Otakubeats said:
I'd go quiet, the air around me turning a bit sad. "..Yeah."

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Lowering her hands away from her ears slowly Yuna looked at Laurence, why was he sad? She tilted her head "...What's wrong?" She asked, wondering did she do something mean? She looked a bit confused.

Temmeh said:
Devin walks back."Yes?"He said with a grin on his face.
" I iz stuck in this hole " alex says staring at devon with a kawaii anime face ( otaku powers is part of every anime lover

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Lowering her hands away from her ears slowly Yuna looked at Laurence, why was he sad? She tilted her head "...What's wrong?" She asked, wondering did she do something mean? She looked a bit confused.
"N-nothing. Just...remembering."

lostsoul said:
" I iz stuck in this hole " alex says staring at devon with a kawaii anime face ( otaku powers is part of every anime lover
"But can't you fly sense you have universal power or somthing?"

Otakubeats said:
"N-nothing. Just...remembering."

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna tilted her head "I'm no psychologist but I know something is wrong" she said frowning a little "So, what're you remembering?" She asked, was it her place to ask? Who knows really but Yuna was thinking along those lines she just wanted to cheer up a friend.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna tilted her head "I'm no psychologist but I know something is wrong" she said frowning a little "So, what're you remembering?" She asked, was it her place to ask? Who knows really but Yuna was thinking along those lines she just wanted to cheer up a friend.
"well...bad people. I'm quiet to avoid them...anyway I'll see you in class." I'd fly off quickly.

Otakubeats said:
"well...bad people. I'm quiet to avoid them...anyway I'll see you in class." I'd fly off quickly.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

"See...ya" she waved her hand a little as he flew off suddenly, a frown on her face. Bad people? She looked around assuming that's why he flew off but....no one was here...did that mean she was a bad person?! She didn't think she was but may he did? She shrugged lightly before entering the school building and going into class to take her seat.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Duh...''
...⊹She said as she giggled⊹...
"Okay, okay." she said and smiled. "Im 17...im a lesbian....I can heal and summon plants... i have this Kick-ass sword..not much.." she said and smiled.

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori wasn't sure how Roman would take the news. By now he probably knew that Masahi and her had... even just thinking about him made her nearly burst into tears. No, she couldn't think about him. He was gone, he left her, abandoned her with a child (or two if what San said is correct) growing inside her. How could she be a single mother? She couldn't... before she found Masahi again she could barely take care of herself. Her thoughts were brought back to the present when Roman reacted to the news of her pregnancy. He was... happy? Happy? Why was he happy? It's not like the kid was his or anything. Happy was the opposite of what she was feeling right about now. But then Roman continued on to say that she could stay with him if she wanted. Kaori looked up at him, not expecting that response. He really was... before she knew what she was doing, Kaori found enough strength in her body and legs to push herself up and forward to wrap her arms around Roman, burying her face in his shirt, trying not to cry. All she could think was how much she really didn't want to be alone at the moment, and how Roman was actually here when she needed him to be, how he always has been there for her. In a muffled voice, Kaori spoke into his shirt, her grip tightening ever so slightly?...

"...I want to stay with you... please..."

no slide no slide no slide

Roman Ishida

~ Scarred...

tumblr_inline_n0ynyjMmZo1riev4q.gif

Yeah... Odd right? Roman was actually happy for Kaori. Most people would be mad at her, but he knew she didn't intend on Masahi leaving or anything of the sort... Besides, pregnancy is a good thing. In some cases. Roman knew there wasn't any father around for her children anymore, and even though he had his own family, Kaori was there for him when he needed it. When he was hurt. When he went up a rank, she'd always give him a gift. The more he spent time with her, the more he thought of their past together. Roman figured he'd tell her about his plan to help her raise her children. Luckily his own children were pretty much 15(they age quickly). He looked at Kaori and soon found himself placing a hand on Kaori's head while she cried into his shirt. Her voice was muffled... Oh definitely. He still understood her though. Roman replied in a low tone as he attempted to comfort her.

"Kaori... I'll always be there for you. You were always there for me... The least I can do is be there for you."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy, though secretly upset
Objective
Keep Kaori company
Currently Doing
Hugging Kaori

Last edited by a moderator:
MintPanda said:
"Okay, okay." she said and smiled. "Im 17...im a lesbian....I can heal and summon plants... i have this Kick-ass sword..not much.." she said and smiled.
''Psh...older than me by a year...''

Otakubeats said:
I'd sit in a seat close to Yuna, eyes downcast.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Well he wasn't being so quiet this time, since Yuna heard him come into the classroom and sit near her seat, her eyes followed him as he sat down. Having a concerned look on her face as she looked over at him.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Well he wasn't being so quiet this time, since Yuna heard him come into the classroom and sit near her seat, her eyes followed him as he sat down. Having a concerned look on her face as she looked over at him.
I'd be writing in a journal, the words clear enough to where if she desired to she would be able to read them.

Otakubeats said:
I'd be writing in a journal, the words clear enough to where if she desired to she would be able to read them.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna's gaze moved down from his face to what appeared to be...a journal? Looking at it, she could see the words, she knew she probably shouldn't be looking, but she was already starting to read it without thinking...

Lumina said:
Chiharu
~ a scared little girl ~

...☼Chiharu didn't like being restrained. The cuffs on her ankles and wrists scared her, and she wasn't sure what they'd do to her next. She just wanted to leave, and the tears and terrified expression on her face showed it as well. It was to the point where she was releasing quite a bit of her power, as if she was going to change forms yet again, but she was too scared to think straight. Anyone in tune with her powers or anyone close to her would be able to feel it, though Chiharu herself didn't know she was doing it. A nurse came over and attached an iv to her arm, causing hee to whimper and unsuccessfully move away due to the restrainst. Tears fell down her face as the needle was inserted, and pained cries from being scared and in pain came from her small body, even though she did feel better with Miyaka and Rini being there. She wasn't sure who she was referring to by mommy between the two of them, perhaps it was both of them. And she also didnt know where home was either. Perhaps it was simply anywhere but here. But she spoke again at them, the panic evident in her voice even as the medicine to numb the pain took effect and her body slumped just slightly☼...

"M-mommy.. I w-wanna go home..!"

no slide no slide no slide
no slide

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna's gaze moved down from his face to what appeared to be...a journal? Looking at it, she could see the words, she knew she probably shouldn't be looking, but she was already starting to read it without thinking...
Journal: I'd hoped to forget those twisted years

constant torment and flowing tears.

Locked up pain,

forced to stand.

Unable to fight, or take your hand.

I'd fight them back

be sent away.

And always come back.

For a new day.

Demon yes, but devil no.

Son of satan shunned for show,

compassion and care,

what a demon is not.

And here i will stay and finally rot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Journal: I'd hoped to forget those twisted years
constant torment and flowing tears.

Locked up pain,

forced to stand.

Unable to fight, or take your hand.

I'd fight them back

be sent away.

And always come back.

For a new day.

Demon yes, but devil no.

Son of satan shunned for show,

compassion and care,

what a demon is not.

And here i will stay and finally rot.

She realizes that it's talking about bullies.
((Although she would pick that realisaton up anyway . Im just letting you know, its best not to say what someone else's understanding or emotion is without them deciding themselves as it counts as godmodding which is against the rules and you might get in trouble for it :'3))

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna furrowed her brows as she read it over, it was a poem? Reading all of it she frowned...So...he was shunned for being nice? That was, terrible. It made sense to her now when he talked of bad people, he must have meant them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back