• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Whatever, let's just go. You think a man like him just accidentally drops instructions to his manor after stressing to not go there that obvious?"

After the two traveled with the dog for quite some time to find this place, they found it.

"So this is his place, huh? Looks more like one of the Cog HQ's from ToonTown if you ask me." Evan remarked. They continued up to the doorstep and Evan gave a firm knock.

@UnknownRawrs @MrEvilMexican

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham just sighs at Evans side comment on the building and then muttered to himself, "Seems I get dragged along anyways... Heh... No rest for the wicked..."

Otakubeats said:
@Nona
I took the notes, my face a bit pink "T-thanks uh, you didn't have to..." I'd trail off.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_mvi9odqTd21r0og4mo1_250.gif

Yuna smiled "I wanted to though, friends help each other, right?' She said tilting her head a little "You're welcome"

Roman said:

Asuna

~ Red Head Genius

Asuna smiled and looked at Eleanor. She figured she could help this girl and then go and get her food later. She hummed lightly as she looked at Eleanor.

"I can show you around. I just left class anyway."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy
Objective
Take Eleanor to the girl dormitories
Currently Doing
Talking

Eleanor grinned gleefully--she had found a new friend the first day she got to the school.

Maybe this is what I need.

"So, is there anywhere exhilarating, filled with supernatural creatures?" she said, utterly curious and only half joking.

MrEvilMexican said:

Griffin smiled, and nodded.

"That is correct. They... my orphanage sold me to some low-grade scientists. I was the only one who survived out of all my friends," he tried not to sound affected, but in truth, he hated remembering those days.

"Anyway, how'd you learn to shoot so sharp?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru finished eating and drinking her glass, "i'm still curious as to how you 'died' and suddenly came back" she said.
Dex sighed and began to explain. "I died by the power of Thana and had my soul locked away in a tomb. Somebody came and disturbed me and Hina's tomb and set Hina free. He came after me next... But Hina is not the same Hina as before." He told her. "I... Don't think I could ever love her again." He explained. "She won't listen to me as much anymore and she only listens to this guy who rose us from the dead and disturbed our peace."

McMillan smiled. Well, ya' see, the American government experimented on me as well. Both genetically and mechanically... For f*ck's sake, I hardly even feel like a bloody human. Hey, I ain't complainin'. It's useful when you can literally slow-mo everything. Gives time to shoot bullets and perform badassery. He explained. He fired six bullets into his hand and showed it to Griffin. The wounds mended and fixed itself in a matter of seconds. He then flashed behind Griffin, taking his swords and right back to where he was. It was done with such speed nobody even noticed. So, other than super time freezing speed, what else can ya' do?

@Artemistel

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed and began to explain. "I died by the power of Thana and had my soul locked away in a tomb. Somebody came and disturbed me and Hina's tomb and set Hina free. He came after me next... But Hina is not the same Hina as before." He told her. "I... Don't think I could ever love her again." He explained. "She won't listen to me as much anymore and she only listens to this guy who rose us from the dead and disturbed our peace."
Toru refilled her cup and already drank most of it as she listened to the story. "and then you decided to come back and see kelsey, right?" she said, her face growing flushed from the drinks.

Ballerina said:
What did he expect then? He was acting like phones were a rarity, which was especially odd, considering how much of their culture revolved around phones. Something about this boy told Eileen that he had been in a lab one too many years. "R-really, it's completely unecessary! But if you must continue insisting...." She sensed something odd was brewing when he mentioned the phone had a special function. Having no clue what the special function was, nor really caring, she accepted the phone. Perhaps she should let her younger sister, Margo, check it out later tonight and let her explore whatever this special functon was. Eileen nods as Quoire takes a note out of his pocket, ushering for Eileen to take it. It was very peculiar that this boy just happened to be carrying notes with his number on it. However, now was definitely not a good time to question why since there was only five minutes before the warning bell. "Me too, well, see you after school." She took the note and put it into her pocket before disapearing with the large crowd of students.
Quoire smiled as he waved his hands "see ya later" he said to Eileen as she disappears in a large crowd, he put down his hands and scratched his head "now what classes should I take?" he asked himself as he looked at the classes one by one there were special ones and also ones that we're very weird but interesting, what interest him the most is what he will take, that's his objective and what classes interests him the most is Alchemy which he did last time but something went wrong he then registered to that class "and next will be...".

(Quoire Open)

Roman said:
Ryu didn't say anything. He was just thinking of ways he could prove himself to Ali when they made it back. "Ali... Have you ever kissed anyone?" He asked without thinking.
"No.... ive only been active for a couple months." She said completely oblivious to what he was hinting at

Artemistel said:
Eleanor grinned gleefully--she had found a new friend the first day she got to the school.
Maybe this is what I need.

"So, is there anywhere exhilarating, filled with supernatural creatures?" she said, utterly curious and only half joking.
"Well look around you." Asuna said with a light laugh. "Everyone here is supernatural or just super. I myself am one too. Magic wise though."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No.... ive only been active for a couple months." She said completely oblivious to what he was hinting at

[/QUOTE]
Ryu chuckled as they neared the building where Ali lived(and he too now stayed there). "Oh... Well..." Ryu came to another stop, though this time they were outside the building. Ryu didn't put Ali down and instead he kissed her.

Roman said:
Ryu chuckled as they neared the building where Ali lived(and he too now stayed there). "Oh... Well..." Ryu came to another stop, though this time they were outside the building. Ryu didn't put Ali down and instead he kissed her.
Her eyes immediately widened as she tensed in his arms as his lips pressed to her life like yet synthetic lips and she just sat there frozen in his arms, to embarrassed to move

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her eyes immediately widened as she tensed in his arms as his lips pressed to her life like yet synthetic lips and she just sat there frozen in his arms, to embarrassed to move

[/QUOTE]
Ryu soon pulled away from the kiss, and smiled a little when her saw her eyes so wide. "Ali... I really do like you. I swear... I know it's weird since we've only known one another for only a small amount of time, but no one has ever made an impact on my life like you have."

Roman said:
Ryu soon pulled away from the kiss, and smiled a little when her saw her eyes so wide. "Ali... I really do like you. I swear... I know it's weird since we've only known one another for only a small amount of time, but no one has ever made an impact on my life like you have."
she stared at him before she quickly looked away in a manner that showed that if she could blush she would be as red as a cherry. "o-o-oh." She said in an embarrassed mumble as she sat there in his arms. She had never thought he would ever truly feel towards her so she wasnt expecting any affection let alone a kiss

"Well then... what a pleasant surprise! I think I'll just go exploring, don't mind me." Graham said as he made his way to the nearest room as he disguised himself as Faust. "This... will surely make for an interesting time here." Graham mentioned, intent on finding everything he could get away with.

@MrEvilMexican

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she stared at him before she quickly looked away in a manner that showed that if she could blush she would be as red as a cherry. "o-o-oh." She said in an embarrassed mumble as she sat there in his arms. She had never thought he would ever truly feel towards her so she wasnt expecting any affection let alone a kiss

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled as he walked into the building, making his way to the area where Ali kept all the tech stuff for her body. "I can make you human, but I like you like this. If you want, I can do that, or I can just add the heating units."

Nona said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

"Yeah" Elliot nodded in agreement, it did seem pretty fun alright. He didn't mind her riding on a single seat, so he didn't question it, he just went and found another seat for himself. The thought of sharing a seat didn't cross his mind anyways, he assumed those double seats were for couples, which they weren't so it made sense to him to have a single seat. Sitting in his own seat, he glanced over at Yumi, chuckling a little to himself as he watched her dangling her feet before the ride itself then started up.

Yumi Eru

tumblr_njl83yN8tN1sqhzkfo1_500.gif

There was a gleam to her bright purple eyes, shining within the bright rays of the sun. Yumi was practically beaming in her seat, kicking her feet happily in a childlike manner as she waited for the ride to start. She really was just like a kid at heart when it came to amusement parks or doing fun things. It was how she always was, surprisingly. Past the slightly calm nature and her composed self around strangers and others, she really was just like a kid. It was a side she never showed often, since she was in high school and wanted to be taken seriously, not like a small child who always wanted to have fun. That was usually the part of her that was hidden away deep within herself, only seeing the light of day when she did something fun. Like day, for instance. Going out on all of these rides and having a blast, had brought out her childlike nature. Yumi almost wanted to go on the little kid rides, or all rides even, just because of it. Of course, she knew she couldn't do that. She didn't want to take up Elliots entire day with her child antics, she knew for a fact that she sometimes got to be to much at that point. Some of her friends had even told her that before, and even though it did kind of hurt, she understood that not everyone wanted to be around someone who was like a kid on their sugar high. So Yumi would have to try and calm herself down, though at this point, when the ride had started, there really was no going back.

She was laughing, quite a lot actually. The chairs lifting up from their stationary point on the ground to bring the occupants high up in the air. It was exhilarating, not as much as the rollercoasters she had went on prior, but somewhat close to it. Yumi was having the time of her life, laughing and just kicking her feet gently in the air as the chairs spun around and around on the ride. She almost didn't want to get off, but knew it would come to an end soon, much to her disappointment. Though there were other chances for her to get on different rides, ones like this on and others not some much. After the went to play games and did the haunted house, which she was still a bit skeptical about. She'd tough it out though, for Elliots sake since he didn't get to go on it last time. After all, he was her friend and she wanted him to have a good time too. Even if they both had come to the amusement park in the beginning for her, just so she could stop doing so much work.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Excited

Amusement Park

Objective:

Relax and have fun with Elliot

Interactions:

Elliot Rillas

Tags:

@Nona

As Graham walked into the room, the candles on the sides lit up by themselves. The room was dull with a single wooden trapdoor. Weird moaning sounds could be heard coming behind the trapdoor. Faust stood in the corner, smoking on his cigarette. Well, handy trick you have there. I highly advise you to not go down that trapdoor. Go back into the dining room and stuff yourself full. I won't stop you though. What lies behind that trap door isn't too pleasant, I can tell you that!

@UnknownRawrs

Griffin grinned, excited to find a new, mutated friend.

"I was trained with the sword. But besides that, that's all I got," he said to him.

He wondered if the guy could show him around.

@MrEvilMexican

JJKab said:
(Objective: Trying not to cry.
Currently doing: Crying. :P )

Fricka sniffled, once she finished listening to Nai, as she looked over at him.

"I-I'm fine... Just...." She sighed, switching to yet another picture. It was of them, walking around the park, with Fricka nudged against Nai, with a playfull smile creeping on her lips, and him having her arm around her shoulder.

"We.. We were really happy... Untill... There were familly troubles between your familly and... Some other familly. After you went on and fight them... S-Something happened... Something that I can't understand... Y-You grew younger, Nai.... I.... I can't find a reason as to why..." Fricka said, wiping the tear that went down her cheek away.
(In case you didn't notice, this is the reply, at page 6941)

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back