• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"That's not helpful in the slightest... Though that did give me an idea... so Faust, why stress so much not to come here, yet leave a map to here, all while threatening death if we do come here, and then be so welcoming to us who came here?" Graham questioned, while deciding to pace back and forth across the room.

@ANDROMADA @MrEvilMexican

JJKab said:
(In case you didn't notice, this is the reply, at page 6941)
@Roman
Nai looked at Fricka and sighed lightly. "If I didn't remember... What made you think I will? I'm sorry that I'm not who I was before, and if I could I'd fix it. If someone could, I wish they would but things are like this... You seem really nice and all, but I.."

Roman said:
"Well look around you." Asuna said with a light laugh. "Everyone here is supernatural or just super. I myself am one too. Magic wise though."

Eleanor's eyes glinted wildly, and she giggled excitedly.

"What are your powers?" she asked the Asuna curiously, readjusting the bag on her shoulders.

She keenly noticed the ground she walked on, and the random beings walking around her on the same concrete.

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and sighed lightly. "If I didn't remember... What made you think I will? I'm sorry that I'm not who I was before, and if I could I'd fix it. If someone could, I wish they would but things are like this... You seem really nice and all, but I.."
Fricka slowly looked over at Nai, hiding her telephone, as she turned to face him.

"I... I what?" She asked, tilting her head a little, curious about what he meant. She could of course try the spell right now, but was worried of the outcome, so she decided to not cast it... Not for now.

Well, let's just say I don't have to kill you two myself. This place isn't what it seems. As long as you don't steal anything, I'm perfectly fine with you being here. Most people just come here because there are rumors of a room full of gold. Naturally, people would try to come here. But this is MY property, is it not? Faust asked. He opened the trapdoor. Have fun kids. Since Graham is disguised as me and Evan is an android, you can rule out the possibility of being eaten and seeing as Evan has no soul either... I'd say the only thing you'd have to watch out is is Stalker. Heheh. I won't tell you what he looks like though. Go find out yourself. Faust dug up something in his pocket and handed it to Graham. You can't go walking inside a mansion full of "Brain Eating Zombies" without a shotgun, can you? It was a tiny, miniature model of a shotgun that doesn't even shoot.

@ANDROMADA @UnknownRawrs

*Meanwhile*

McMillan laughed and twirled the swords around.
Heh, great swords. Who made them? Some crappy Asian manufacturer? He joked. Alright. That went a bit too far... He whispered to himself. Well, are those scientists who experimented on you looking for ya'? The American Government are after my @ss... Mostly because I'm literally their 3 million dollar living weapon... I haven't seen armed forces in ages though...

@Artemistel

Last edited by a moderator:
"I made them myself," Griffin said defensively, eyeing the black "Yoru" swords that his new friend was wielding.

"And yeah, I ran away from the lab, but they're probably still out there, looking for me. Like I said, if they didn't continued experimenting, I would be their only living 'thing' left. That's why I came to this school. We'll be safe here, right?" He suddenly felt paranoid, looking around them at all the being making their way to and from the male dorms.

@MrEvilMexican

Artemistel said:
"I made them myself," Griffin said defensively, eyeing the black "Yoru" swords that his new friend was wielding.
"And yeah, I ran away from the lab, but they're probably still out there, looking for me. Like I said, if they didn't continued experimenting, I would be their only living 'thing' left. That's why I came to this school. We'll be safe here, right?" He suddenly felt paranoid, looking around them at all the being making their way to and from the male dorms.

@MrEvilMexican
McMillan laughed and handed Griffin his swords back. Aah, I don't even use swords. Only a complete moron brings a sword to a gun fight. He joked. And no, we are not safe. This place is stuffed full of vampires and crap. Almost got killed by some plague doctor wannabe. Heh, t'was my fault anyways. Also, who's this Eleanor? Could hear her askin' bout where she would find supernaturals all the way from here.

MrEvilMexican said:
McMillan laughed and handed Griffin his swords back. Aah, I don't even use swords. Only a complete moron brings a sword to a gun fight. He joked. And no, we are not safe. This place is stuffed full of vampires and crap. Almost got killed by some plague doctor wannabe. Heh, t'was my fault anyways. Also, who's this Eleanor? Could hear her askin' bout where she would find supernaturals all the way from here.
Griffin laughed, this guy was a total badass. However, he grimly frowned as soon as James continued.

Vampires? A plague doctor? He didn't even know that beings like that existed nowadays.

"Eleanor?" he repeated, racking his brains.

"Oh, I think she was at the new student orientation with me today. She was rather weird, kept on smiling at the guy in front of her. He did turn out to be an imposter though... they took him away soon after."

He turned in the direction of Eleanor and stared at her as her eyes glinted crazily.

@MrEvilMexican @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
...✦Levya tiredly was brushing her teeth. She couldn't sleep since it was so hot. She was right now having legs but she couldn't really stand up right✦...

@Lumina

McMillan thought for a while. Yeah, there are still vampires. And Plague Doctors. I've only seen one. His name's Faust. You know, we could bust into his manor right now. But he kills anyone who enters without his permission. That place is really old and run down anyways. It feels kinda creepy. The locals say that it somehow appeared there all the way from Germany! And that strange moaning comes from there. If you want, we can bust in there right now!

@Artemistel

Roman said:
Alex stood up, picking Yuki up as he did so and prepared himself to carry her home. "What do you want to eat?" He asked as he walked with her in his arms.
Yuki thought for a moment. She then looked up at him but said nothing. She couldn't think of anything at the moment so instead she stroked her hair and looked down at her hands as she did so. @Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh, no, I actually did the impregnating. With a Lamia. But enough with my personal things...Rize, what did you need me for anyway?''

''My boyfriend broke up with me--''

''You never had a boyfriend in the first place.''

''I know, I just wanted to see if you cared...''

...⊹She soon rolled her eyes and opened a portal and walked into it before closing it, a grin on Rize's face⊹...
Claire smiled as she walked off, her feet touching against each other, like a Indian's when at a fire. "Ive had many boyfriends....thats what started the fight in the restaurant actually." She said looking over at Rize.

(Sure, Chler is exiting from the school's pool, she still needs appointment to the dorms, I believe :) )

After a while, Chler slowly made her way out of the pool, and walked down the school's hallway, towards the exit. She let out a sigh.

"Now I need to locate the dorms..." She whispered to herself.

Ballerina said:
(I am! Eileen, Klef, and possibly Roy are open. I'm not sure if we're still interacting @LunaCrosby .)

JJKab said:
(Sure, Chler is exiting from the school's pool, she still needs appointment to the dorms, I believe :) )
After a while, Chler slowly made her way out of the pool, and walked down the school's hallway, towards the exit. She let out a sigh.

"Now I need to locate the dorms..." She whispered to herself.
(Going to use Eileen in that case. I need to take a break from playing Klef anyways.)

Eileen's school day finally finished after seven hours of keeping her nose buried in the book she was reading. For a first day, it was not nearly as bad as she initially thought it would be. Of course, she still had loads of homework to do, that was inevitable since she enrolled in all the AP classes involving academics. The bulky backpack filled with books was strapped to her shoulders made her journey to the dorms difficult. It felt like a small child was clutching onto her back. In this case, her 'children' were textbooks, seven to be exact. She was nearby the exit when she saw another girl who murmured something about dorms. Eileen decided it was best to just ignore her since she really didn't feel like interacting with anyone else this day. Her efforts of trying to draw any sort of attention away from her failed once she finallly gave into the weight of the bag and collapsed on the ground. Lying on the tile floor was now a sprawled out girl, completely unconscious covered by the mess of books that exploded out of her backpack.

Artemistel said:
Eleanor's eyes glinted wildly, and she giggled excitedly.

"What are your powers?" she asked the Asuna curiously, readjusting the bag on her shoulders.

She keenly noticed the ground she walked on, and the random beings walking around her on the same concrete.
"Magic. Magic spells. I can use them to make myself do all sorts of cool different things, but I'm not as nearly as good as some of the others." She admitted. "There's all sort is other things O can do too." She said as she walked alongside Eleanor. "Oh, I don't think I told you my name have I?"

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly looked over at Nai, hiding her telephone, as she turned to face him.
"I... I what?" She asked, tilting her head a little, curious about what he meant. She could of course try the spell right now, but was worried of the outcome, so she decided to not cast it... Not for now.
"I do like you for some reason, but I don't know why. I can't be in relationships... I'm younger than you and I don't know what effects this spell would have on me. Being with someone could possibly harm me."

Nanne said:
Yuki thought for a moment. She then looked up at him but said nothing. She couldn't think of anything at the moment so instead she stroked her hair and looked down at her hands as she did so. @Roman
Alex smiled and looked at Yuki, planting a quick kiss on her lips. "Maybe we can have ice cream and watch some TV or talk. It's up to you though." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru refilled her cup and already drank most of it as she listened to the story. "and then you decided to come back and see kelsey, right?" she said, her face growing flushed from the drinks.
Dex nodded before taking another drink finally. He wasn't really drunk yet as he stretched a bit. "Did you always look that pretty Toru?" He asked her as he was SLIGHTLY drunk.

Suzanne Anne walked onto the campus of the school. It was a large school, with large possibilities. The sky was blue, the sun shine bright, and the wind brushed over her with a slight chill. It was perfect. So much energy was around. She could feel it.

This place was definitely the biggest school she had ever visited. Being to many different schools, she had seen her fair share of sizes, but this one took the trophy. The architecture was amazing. The curves, the corners, all of it was simply fantastic.

She smiled as she took another step closer to the school, a suitcase in her hand. She preferred to find her dorm first. She did have some things to put away before she could actually enjoy some of the activities offered. She was quite excited, having heard about the battles that happened around this area and in the city. She had heard that gods even roamed these grounds. How cool was that?

(Anyone open :P )

Ballerina said:
(Going to use Eileen in that case. I need to take a break from playing Klef anyways.)
Eileen's school day finally finished after seven hours of keeping her nose buried in the book she was reading. For a first day, it was not nearly as bad as she initially thought it would be. Of course, she still had loads of homework to do, that was inevitable since she enrolled in all the AP classes involving academics. The bulky backpack filled with books was strapped to her shoulders made her journey to the dorms difficult. It felt like a small child was clutching onto her back. In this case, her 'children' were textbooks, seven to be exact. She was nearby the exit when she saw another girl who murmured something about dorms. Eileen decided it was best to just ignore her since she really didn't feel like interacting with anyone else this day. Her efforts of trying to draw any sort of attention away from her failed once she finallly gave into the weight of the bag and collapsed on the ground. Lying on the tile floor was now a sprawled out girl, completely unconscious covered by the mess of books that exploded out of her backpack.
As Chler made her way towards where she thought female dorms were, still in school, she noticed something.. weird.. A girl with a backpack was struggling to walk, pretty close to her, and after few meters, she collapsed. Chler nearly immidietely went up to her

"H-Hey! You okay there? Hello?!" She asked, kneeling down by the unconcious girl, taking some books off of her body, and lying them next to her. She gently slapped her cheek, having an worried frown on her lips.

Roman said:
"I do like you for some reason, but I don't know why. I can't be in relationships... I'm younger than you and I don't know what effects this spell would have on me. Being with someone could possibly harm me."

Fricka sighed, as she looked at Nai, brushing some hair out of her eyes.

"Nai... I know this may sound awkward... and you have full right not to believe me..." Fricka slowly looked down at the floor

"But.... your familly told me there is no way of changing you back.... but... recently, I discovered... that my power has increased.... and I somehow got my hands on the spell which might help you..." She exclaimed, as she looked at Nai. Hesitating a bit, she rested her hand on his shoulder

"If you don't want to, I'm not going to force it..."

MintPanda said:
Claire smiled as she walked off, her feet touching against each other, like a Indian's when at a fire. "Ive had many boyfriends....thats what started the fight in the restaurant actually." She said looking over at Rize.
''Ah...I see...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back