• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...I see...''
"they all got mad when i told them i was using them for their money and i was really a lesbian.." she said, unfolding her legs slightly, looking up at her innocently.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne Anne walked onto the campus of the school. It was a large school, with large possibilities. The sky was blue, the sun shine bright, and the wind brushed over her with a slight chill. It was perfect. So much energy was around. She could feel it.
This place was definitely the biggest school she had ever visited. Being to many different schools, she had seen her fair share of sizes, but this one took the trophy. The architecture was amazing. The curves, the corners, all of it was simply fantastic.

She smiled as she took another step closer to the school, a suitcase in her hand. She preferred to find her dorm first. She did have some things to put away before she could actually enjoy some of the activities offered. She was quite excited, having heard about the battles that happened around this area and in the city. She had heard that gods even roamed these grounds. How cool was that?

(Anyone open :P )
(I have two Quoire or Ophidia?)

MintPanda said:
"they all got mad when i told them i was using them for their money and i was really a lesbian.." she said, unfolding her legs slightly, looking up at her innocently.
''You're not innocent, that's for sure...''

...⊹She said before standing up and stretching⊹...

''Well the person I was waiting for came and left...so I think I'll go and do something...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You're not innocent, that's for sure...''
...⊹She said before standing up and stretching⊹...

''Well the person I was waiting for came and left...so I think I'll go and do something...''
"May i come with you?" she half pleaded, eyes wide, smiling.

NeoClassical said:
(Either is fine. Whichever is better for you :D )
('kay then eenie meenie minie...ok Ophidia)

Ophidia walks around the campus with a snake resting on her shoulders some students take distance because of the snake, she then sees a girl which took interest on the school and walks closer to her "I can see that you're new here" she said with a smile and the snake hisses in a non-hostile way after what Ophidia said, it's still sounds a bit hostile but it won't bite anyone since she tamed it.

MintPanda said:
"May i come with you?" she half pleaded, eyes wide, smiling.
...⊹Rize stopped to think. She was really going home and this girl is gonna come with her home. She soon sighed and spoke⊹...

''Well, I'm going home so if you really want to follow me, then sure.''

WeirdisFun said:
('kay then eenie meenie minie...ok Ophidia)
Ophidia walks around the campus with a snake resting on her shoulders some students take distance because of the snake, she then sees a girl which took interest on the school and walks closer to her "I can see that you're new here" she said with a smile and the snake hisses in a non-hostile way after what Ophidia said, it's still sounds a bit hostile but it won't bite anyone since she tamed it.
(Okay that's good because I don't think my eyes could handle the bright yellow xD )

Suzanne was looking at the perfect structure of the roof of the school when she heard a girl's voice, saying that she was new. "Yes, indeed." She looked over at the girl whenever she heard a hiss. "I-is that a snake?" She asked, instinctively taking a step back. Snakes were predators. Some were even poisonous. Did she sense some venomous energy in the snake? Or was that the girl? Weird.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Rize stopped to think. She was really going home and this girl is gonna come with her home. She soon sighed and spoke⊹...

''Well, I'm going home so if you really want to follow me, then sure.''
"Well i was living with my "Boyfriend" so im basically homless....so ill come!!" she said and smiled big, standing as she Adjusted her boots.

NeoClassical said:
(Okay that's good because I don't think my eyes could handle the bright yellow xD )
Suzanne was looking at the perfect structure of the roof of the school when she heard a girl's voice, saying that she was new. "Yes, indeed." She looked over at the girl whenever she heard a hiss. "I-is that a snake?" She asked, instinctively taking a step back. Snakes were predators. Some were even poisonous. Did she sense some venomous energy in the snake? Or was that the girl? Weird.
(now that I think about it you were right hahahah there were no yellow that is a bit dark-ish so I made use of the fonts lol)

Ophidia looks at the snake around her neck and just pets it's head, the snake hisses it tried to make it more non-hostile...still failed "ahh don't worry this guy won't attack anyone, I just found this little guy at the campus so I tamed it tehe~" she said like it was all normal.

WeirdisFun said:
(now that I think about it you were right hahahah there were no yellow that is a bit dark-ish so I made use of the fonts lol)
Ophidia looks at the snake around her neck and just pets it's head, the snake hisses it tried to make it more non-hostile...still failed "ahh don't worry this guy won't attack anyone, I just found this little guy at the campus so I tamed it tehe~" she said like it was all normal.
"Tamed it?" Suzanne looked at the reptile cautiously before lowering her guard. "If you say so." She smiled and rubbed the back of her head. "This better not be one of those scenes where the antagonist tells the protagonist to not worry about the snake but then the snake lashes out and kills its victim." She nodded. "I'll be a little upset."

NeoClassical said:
"Tamed it?" Suzanne looked at the reptile cautiously before lowering her guard. "If you say so." She smiled and rubbed the back of her head. "This better not be one of those scenes where the antagonist tells the protagonist to not worry about the snake but then the snake lashes out and kills its victim." She nodded. "I'll be a little upset."
Ophidia chuckled of what the girl said "ahh don't worry that won't happen in real life, unless I'm that antagonist that is" she said in a cheerful tone but it changed when it got to the antagonist point to scare her a little bit "just kidding ignore the tone that I did, oh my where are my manners I'm Ophidia, a cyborg pleased to meet you" she introduced herself as she hands out her hand for a shake.

MintPanda said:
"Well i was living with my "Boyfriend" so im basically homless....so ill come!!" she said and smiled big, standing as she Adjusted her boots.
''Alright..''

...⊹She said before she started to walk home allowing Claire to follow⊹...

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia chuckled of what the girl said "ahh don't worry that won't happen in real life, unless I'm that antagonist that is" she said in a cheerful tone but it changed when it got to the antagonist point to scare her a little bit "just kidding ignore the tone that I did, oh my where are my manners I'm Ophidia, a cyborg pleased to meet you" she introduced herself as she hands out her hand for a shake.
Suzanne smiled. "I'm Suzanne Anne. Nice to meet you, Ophidia." She giggled. "Ophidia? I guess the snake matches you then." She nodded. Ophidia was the name for a group of snakes and other reptiles that resembles snakes so it made sense why she tamed a snake. Cyborg? That explained the weird energy Suzanne got from this girl.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne smiled. "I'm Suzanne Anne. Nice to meet you, Ophidia." She giggled. "Ophidia? I guess the snake matches you then." She nodded. Ophidia was the name for a group of snakes and other reptiles that resembles snakes so it made sense why she tamed a snake. Cyborg? That explained the weird energy Suzanne got from this girl.
"Ophidia is a name that is given to me because I abandoned my real name" she explained why her name is close to snake since her savior Quoire who helped her modified her into a cyborg to save her life and gave her new abilities which can help her "The one who helped me gave me this name since I forgot my real one hahahah".

Roman said:
"Magic. Magic spells. I can use them to make myself do all sorts of cool different things, but I'm not as nearly as good as some of the others." She admitted. "There's all sort is other things O can do too." She said as she walked alongside Eleanor. "Oh, I don't think I told you my name have I?"

"No, I don't believe so. But is it Asuna?" Eleanor asked her, smiling, wondering if she could guess what power she possessed.

@Roman

WeirdisFun said:
"Ophidia is a name that is given to me because I abandoned my real name" she explained why her name is close to snake since her savior Quoire who helped her modified her into a cyborg to save her life and gave her new abilities which can help her "The one who helped me gave me this name since I forgot my real one hahahah".
Suzanne nodded. "Well it fits I suppose." She said, glancing at the snake. "New abilities?" She raised an eyebrow. Although she expected to find some pretty neat people with neat powers, it was surprising to actually meet one outside of the theoretical zone. "What can you do?" She asked.

MrEvilMexican said:
McMillan thought for a while. Yeah, there are still vampires. And Plague Doctors. I've only seen one. His name's Faust. You know, we could bust into his manor right now. But he kills anyone who enters without his permission. That place is really old and run down anyways. It feels kinda creepy. The locals say that it somehow appeared there all the way from Germany! And that strange moaning comes from there. If you want, we can bust in there right now!
@Artemistel
"Are you sure that would be a good idea?" Griffin said to him cautiously.

"What would the point be?" He always did something for the greater good, but he had never used his powers for offense, just for the fun of it.

@MrEvilMexican

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne nodded. "Well it fits I suppose." She said, glancing at the snake. "New abilities?" She raised an eyebrow. Although she expected to find some pretty neat people with neat powers, it was surprising to actually meet one outside of the theoretical zone. "What can you do?" She asked.
"hmm let's see robotic stuff,I can generate and manipulate poison,and I can communicate with reptiles" Ophidia gave an information about her abilities but she didn't say one skill that she can, it's that she is an Expert Assassin which can be very dangerous if anyone knows about it "how about you what can you do?" she asked Suzanne.

Roman said:
Alex smiled and looked at Yuki, planting a quick kiss on her lips. "Maybe we can have ice cream and watch some TV or talk. It's up to you though." He said softly.
Yuki blushed lightly then nodded okay when he said ice cream. She reached up and kissed him on his neck then went back to messing with her hair.

WeirdisFun said:
"hmm let's see robotic stuff,I can generate and manipulate poison,and I can communicate with reptiles" Ophidia gave an information about her abilities but she didn't say one skill that she can, it's that she is an Expert Assassin which can be very dangerous if anyone knows about it "how about you what can you do?" she asked Suzanne.
Poison? That explained the energy Suzanne had felt. She nodded and opened her hand, palm facing the sky. Lighting cracked around her hand before disappearing. "I can manipulate energy. I can transform one energy into another, which is useful." She smiled as the wind around them stopped and the air stood still. "It's pretty fun."

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded before taking another drink finally. He wasn't really drunk yet as he stretched a bit. "Did you always look that pretty Toru?" He asked her as he was SLIGHTLY drunk.
Toru looked at him, she was a little more then him. "I've always been pretty" she said.

NeoClassical said:
Poison? That explained the energy Suzanne had felt. She nodded and opened her hand, palm facing the sky. Lighting cracked around her hand before disappearing. "I can manipulate energy. I can transform one energy into another, which is useful." She smiled as the wind around them stopped and the air stood still. "It's pretty fun."
Ophidia's eyes widened she was in awe that her power is very wonderful, she quickly returned to her composure and clapped her hands "that was very great" she said, the power she saw from Suzanne was very great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back