• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?After cleaning the blood stains in Fricka's dorm, Militia went outside getting some fresh air. It was night time now. She wondered how Melanie and Isabella are at the night club they usually go to. She wondered if she can meet someone new here. But after finishing her thinking, she looked around and notice she had wondered aimlessly to a pool. She bent her knee before putting a hand on her hip and the tip of her claw at her cheek?...

''Huh...Wonder how I even got here...''

Lena went into the school, as she went towards the pool, humming quietly. When she made her way into the pool, she looked around. Noticing a girl who was looking like she had no idea how she got there, she smirked, and approached her

"Heya. Lost a bit?" Lena asked, smiling lightly

JJKab said:
Lena went into the school, as she went towards the pool, humming quietly. When she made her way into the pool, she looked around. Noticing a girl who was looking like she had no idea how she got there, she smirked, and approached her
"Heya. Lost a bit?" Lena asked, smiling lightly
''Huh..? Ah...Yeah...''

...♱Militia said as she dropped her clawed arm down to her side as she looked at Lena♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh..? Ah...Yeah...''
...♱Militia said as she dropped her clawed arm down to her side as she looked at Lena♱...
"Welp. this is a pool, you swim in it. Wanna join me?" Lena asked, with a chuckle, looking at the changing rooms. She was so eager to just swim around

JJKab said:
"Welp. this is a pool, you swim in it. Wanna join me?" Lena asked, with a chuckle, looking at the changing rooms. She was so eager to just swim around
''At this hour? In the night...?''

...♱Militia asked being cautious of Lena. She kept smirking and it was night time. Usually, anything could happen♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''At this hour? In the night...?''
...♱Militia asked being cautious of Lena. She kept smirking and it was night time. Usually, anything could happen♱...
"Night? Didn't quite notice this... Well, I do want to swim, and the time doesn't matter to me" Lena said, smiling, as she went on to the changing rooms, carrying her bag in her hand

Ballerina said:
Her day after Nova ditched her consisted hiding the red cards somewhere that she deemed 'safe', clearing up a few issues with the schools about her attendence records, going to her first ever classes, attending detention as a result of her previous lack of attendance, and playing with her beloved pet bunny. To sum everything up, Klef had a fairly productive day while Nova was gone on her 'date'. Klef had considerably strained most her powers after spending an entire day in a form that wasn't technically her own. However, it really couldn't be avoided since Juniper warned her about using her default form outside. She was never sure why he warned her about such matters, but using other forms never bothered her so she never complained much about it.
It was rather late in the night, all Klef wanted to do was sleep in her cave. She knew that she promised to meet Nova at night and she wasn't one to break a promise. Klef trudged across the field, fueled by the three hours of sleep she got from the night prior, she spotted Nova sitting on a bench nearby. Immediately, she started to gleefully run over to her, she was too excited to even notice how exhausted she was. "Nova! How'd the date go?" She asked with a bright grin spread on her face.
Nova sighed. "I ditched him I really wasn't that interested..." She said with a sigh.

JJKab said:
Chler laughed gently, as she stood up, looking at the girl
"Don't worry, you're not a burden to me... And I'm done with my classes... was heading to my dorm..." She said, smiling reassuringly at Eileen.

(Can she and Chler share the same dorm? :>)
"I-I'm not? This morning on his way to class, I slowed a boy down with my blabbering. I just didn't want to waste your time as well... Eileen said, looking up at the girl with a hopeful smile. "It just so happens that I too was ging to my dorm? I have yet to know who my dorm mate is, by any chance is your dorm room 23?"

(Sure, she has a younger sister as well who probably will stay with her occasionally.)

Ballerina said:
"I-I'm not? This morning on his way to class, I slowed a boy down with my blabbering. I just didn't want to waste your time as well... Eileen said, looking up at the girl with a hopeful smile. "It just so happens that I too was ging to my dorm? I have yet to know who my dorm mate is, by any chance is your dorm room 23?"
(Sure, she has a younger sister as well who probably will stay with her occasionally.)
Chler widened her eyes, looking at Eileen. She smiled.

"Yeah, it happens to be. We're roommates then" The girl exclaimed, extending her hand for a handshake

"Name's Chler" She introduced herself, smiling warmly

JJKab said:
"Night? Didn't quite notice this... Well, I do want to swim, and the time doesn't matter to me" Lena said, smiling, as she went on to the changing rooms, carrying her bag in her hand
...♱Militia soon lowered her guard. Seems like Lena did just want to swim so she might as well. Skip a night out at the night club before her clothes started to change into a bikini♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But you're probably not gonna meet them...their taking care of their baby probably. Which I find it strange how she could bare a child of their own when their both female...''
Her eyes widened as she said 'both female' "Adoption, a bank, affair.." She told her as they walked, her standing by the other girls side.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Militia soon lowered her guard. Seems like Lena did just want to swim so she might as well. Skip a night out at the night club before her clothes started to change into a bikini♱...
Lena soon came back in her usual green bikini, as she looked at Militia

"What's your name, by the way? I'm curious... Mine's Lena" She exclaimed, sitting down on the ledge, letting her legs go into the water

MintPanda said:
Her eyes widened as she said 'both female' "Adoption, a bank, affair.." She told her as they walked, her standing by the other girls side.
''No...the God Eater said that...it was with the Goddess and...there was no adoption nor affair. They didn't even know a bank existed......Oh I remember. The Goddess used vines and those vines had a fertilization...thing..''

JJKab said:
Lena soon came back in her usual green bikini, as she looked at Militia
"What's your name, by the way? I'm curious... Mine's Lena" She exclaimed, sitting down on the ledge, letting her legs go into the water
''I'm Militiades....But you can just call me Militia.''

...♱She said as she looked at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No...the God Eater said that...it was with the Goddess and...there was no adoption nor affair. They didn't even know a bank existed......Oh I remember. The Goddess used vines and those vines had a fertilization...thing..''
"Do you think...I have that?" she asked making vines wrap around her pale, skinny arms.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm Militiades....But you can just call me Militia.''
...♱She said as she looked at her♱...
"Militia, huh? Nice name" Lena said, smirking, as she dropped down into the water, sinking towards the bottom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon, Militia jumped in as well♱...
Lena laughed lightly underwater, letting out some air, as she went down deeper, covering her mouth with her hand as to not release anymore air.

JJKab said:
Lena laughed lightly underwater, letting out some air, as she went down deeper, covering her mouth with her hand as to not release anymore air.
...♱Soon Militia surfaced and looked down wondering what Lena was doing♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon Militia surfaced and looked down wondering what Lena was doing♱...
Lena soon resurfaced, spitting out water she brought into her cheeks, laughing gently. She slowly lied down on the surface of the water, facing the ceiling

"I'ts so relaxing" She exclaimed, smiling, with her eyes closed.

JJKab said:
Lena soon resurfaced, spitting out water she brought into her cheeks, laughing gently. She slowly lied down on the surface of the water, facing the ceiling
"I'ts so relaxing" She exclaimed, smiling, with her eyes closed.
''Really...?''

...♱Militia asked since it was kind of relaxing but not to the point it would be so relaxing♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Really...?''
...♱Militia asked since it was kind of relaxing but not to the point it would be so relaxing♱...
"For me it is" Lena exclaimed, looking over at Militia, with half her face under the water. She giggled lightly, some bubbles coming out of her lips

JJKab said:
"For me it is" Lena exclaimed, looking over at Militia, with half her face under the water. She giggled lightly, some bubbles coming out of her lips
...♱Militia just sighed before she looked up just floating in the water. Maybe she should have went to the night club instead of just wander♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Militia just sighed before she looked up just floating in the water. Maybe she should have went to the night club instead of just wander♱...
Lena noticed Militia's expression, as she sighed.

"Welp, If you don't want to stay here, I'm not forcing you..." She exclaimed, feeling a bit hurt, but not letting the girl see that.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I dunno. If the vines have some kind of...fertilization liquid, I think it might work.''
"Where would i get the liquid from?" she asked and tilted her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back