• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena noticed Militia's expression, as she sighed.
"Welp, If you don't want to stay here, I'm not forcing you..." She exclaimed, feeling a bit hurt, but not letting the girl see that.
''Well...It's just different. Maybe I'll just swim I guess...but I do wish I had some sake right now..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...It's just different. Maybe I'll just swim I guess...but I do wish I had some sake right now..''
Lena smirked, as she took a deep breath, and turned to face the water, diving. She went to swim towards the bottom, thinking about testing her lungs capacity

JJKab said:
Lena smirked, as she took a deep breath, and turned to face the water, diving. She went to swim towards the bottom, thinking about testing her lungs capacity
...♱Militia soon just watched Lena♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Militia soon just watched Lena♱...
Lena soon touched the bottom of the pool, as she rested there, smiling lightly. After few minutes, a pretty large bubble escape her mouth. She widened her eyes a bit, swimming back up.

JJKab said:
Lena soon touched the bottom of the pool, as she rested there, smiling lightly. After few minutes, a pretty large bubble escape her mouth. She widened her eyes a bit, swimming back up.
...♱Militia just watched Lena...again♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Militia just watched Lena...again♱...
Lena reached the surface rather quickly, breathing slowly. She looked over at Militia, and sighed lightly.

"I guess I'll be on my way..." She exclaimed, swimming towards the ledge

JJKab said:
Lena reached the surface rather quickly, breathing slowly. She looked over at Militia, and sighed lightly.
"I guess I'll be on my way..." She exclaimed, swimming towards the ledge
...♱Militia soon got out of the water as well before she dried herself off using a towel she had summoned before going to the changing rooms to really dry off♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Militia soon got out of the water as well before she dried herself off using a towel she had summoned before going to the changing rooms to really dry off♱...
Lena went into changing rooms as well, as she dried herself off really niftly, and after that, changed into her usual stuff. She then waved at Militia, smiling warmly

"Thanks for being with me" She exclaimed, walking out of the pool area, and heading towards the exit of the school

JJKab said:
Lena went into changing rooms as well, as she dried herself off really niftly, and after that, changed into her usual stuff. She then waved at Militia, smiling warmly
"Thanks for being with me" She exclaimed, walking out of the pool area, and heading towards the exit of the school
...♱Militia just stood there a bit confused. She wondered why she would thank her for just being there. If it because there was some kind of stalker or something?♱...

JJKab said:
Chler widened her eyes, looking at Eileen. She smiled.
"Yeah, it happens to be. We're roommates then" The girl exclaimed, extending her hand for a handshake

"Name's Chler" She introduced herself, smiling warmly
Eileen was rather glad to know that her room mate was this girl, since she already seemed quite nice. " Is that so?" She awkwardly shakes the girl's hand, it was rather strange to have such a warm welcome to her new school. " I am Eileen, a fourth year."

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed. "I ditched him I really wasn't that interested..." She said with a sigh.
Klef raised an eyebrow. In her eyes, it had seemed that Nova instantly fell in love with the male at the office, even if it was fairly unrealistic. " That's a bummer, what did you guys do?... or is that a secret? Not quite sure how this whole dating thing works." She asked, sitting down next to Nova on the bench.

Ballerina said:
Eileen was rather glad to know that her room mate was this girl, since she already seemed quite nice. " Is that so?" She awkwardly shakes the girl's hand, it was rather strange to have such a warm welcome to her new school. " I am Eileen, a fourth year."
Chler smiled widely, as she nodded.

"Let's go to the dorm, shall we?" She asked, slowly beginning to walk towards the dorms.

"What are your hobbies" Chler said, smiling, looking at Eukeeb

JJKab said:
As Chler made her way towards where she thought female dorms were, still in school, she noticed something.. weird.. A girl with a backpack was struggling to walk, pretty close to her, and after few meters, she collapsed. Chler nearly immidietely went up to her
"H-Hey! You okay there? Hello?!" She asked, kneeling down by the unconcious girl, taking some books off of her body, and lying them next to her. She gently slapped her cheek, having an worried frown on her lips.

Fricka sighed, as she looked at Nai, brushing some hair out of her eyes.

"Nai... I know this may sound awkward... and you have full right not to believe me..." Fricka slowly looked down at the floor

"But.... your familly told me there is no way of changing you back.... but... recently, I discovered... that my power has increased.... and I somehow got my hands on the spell which might help you..." She exclaimed, as she looked at Nai. Hesitating a bit, she rested her hand on his shoulder

"If you don't want to, I'm not going to force it..."
Nai looked down a little, listening as Fricka spoke "y-you can try..."

Roman said:
Nai looked down a little, listening as Fricka spoke "y-you can try..."
Fricka sighed, as she looked at Nai, and lightly shook her head

"Nai.. .What if we wait for Taylor to arrive, so we can do it while he watches us... I... I might not be able to do it, and this might knock me clean out" She exclaimed, rubbing the back of her neck. Fricka wanted to prolong this for as long as possible, so she wouldn't tire herself out too soon for no results

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Melanie nodded before asking the bar tender for water and wine♱...
Isabella sat down at the bar. So far, clubbing was decent even if it was not as glamorous as she initially thought. " Do you still go to school, being 1500 and all?"

Ballerina said:
Isabella sat down at the bar. So far, clubbing was decent even if it was not as glamorous as she initially thought. " Do you still go to school, being 1500 and all?"
''I'm gonna get enrolled...so is Militia and Seris''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm gonna get enrolled...so is Militia and Seris''
Isabella cocked an eyebrow. "But you and Militia make Seris, it's going to be hard to have twice the schoolwork. That is, if you have a life."

Ballerina said:
Isabella cocked an eyebrow. "But you and Militia make Seris, it's going to be hard to have twice the schoolwork. That is, if you have a life."
''Well....we'll only have 1 set of school work..''

JJKab said:
Chler smiled widely, as she nodded.
"Let's go to the dorm, shall we?" She asked, slowly beginning to walk towards the dorms.

"What are your hobbies" Chler said, smiling, looking at Eukeeb
"S-sure?" She replied with a forced smile. Even though this girl was kind to her, meeting and talking to new people was rather difficult for the bookworm. "Hobby-wise... I... um... like books... a lot... um... what about you? Wh-at are your hobbies"

Artemistel said:
"No, I don't believe so. But is it Asuna?" Eleanor asked her, smiling, wondering if she could guess what power she possessed.

@Roman
Asuna chuckled lightly and nodded. "My name is indeed Asuna. You're a good guesser." She said, laughing lightly. "Anyways, what made you come to this school?"

Ballerina said:
"S-sure?" She replied with a forced smile. Even though this girl was kind to her, meeting and talking to new people was rather difficult for the bookworm. "Hobby-wise... I... um... like books... a lot... um... what about you? Wh-at are your hobbies"
"Well, I am a nature girl, I love walks, and just being with nature. Oh, and swimming as well" Chler exclaimed, tuckling a lone strand of hair that was in font of her right eye behind her ear, looking at the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki blushed lightly then nodded okay when he said ice cream. She reached up and kissed him on his neck then went back to messing with her hair.
Alex smiled when Yuki kissed his neck. He chuckled lightly as he watched her play with her hair while he walked. "It's been so long since I've held you like this..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back