• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Well, I am a nature girl, I love walks, and just being with nature. Oh, and swimming as well" Chler exclaimed, tuckling a lone strand of hair that was in font of her right eye behind her ear, looking at the girl.
"Nature?" Eileen repeated. She was never very fond of nature herself since she barely ever left her apartment in the city. "I'm not much of a nature person myself, but I hear a few miles outside the school lies a forest."

Ballerina said:
"Nature?" Eileen repeated. She was never very fond of nature herself since she barely ever left her apartment in the city. "I'm not much of a nature person myself, but I hear a few miles outside the school lies a forest."
"You say...? Well, you've got to get out of your room sometimes...." Chler said, smiling warmly at Eileen, as they were approaching female dorms.

"What do you say if we go to the beach one day?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Ballerina said:
"I guess that's fair...but your lucky! That's like half the homework of a normal student!"
''Not really. Me and Milita are like 1 mind in two bodies and personalities.''

...♱She explained before giving Isabella her water and then taking a sip of her sake from her cup♱...

JJKab said:
"You say...? Well, you've got to get out of your room sometimes...." Chler said, smiling warmly at Eileen, as they were approaching female dorms.
"What do you say if we go to the beach one day?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

tumblr_nom54mLztp1r9wr6lo1_500.gif

"Y-you do not understand.... I'm a hermit!" Eileen told her, it was better that she told Chler about her weirdness now rather than letting her find out for herself. ".... but I would be ok with going to the beach one of these days..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
actually, fuck me i missed yours)))
''I dunno...vines?''
Your good xD ))

"Hmm but...nevermind.." she said as she thought in her head, How would vines already have the liquid?....She looked at the ground and back at Rize. "So...what do you do for fun?" she asked.

Roman said:
Asuna chuckled lightly and nodded. "My name is indeed Asuna. You're a good guesser." She said, laughing lightly. "Anyways, what made you come to this school?"
Eleanor looked around at their surroundings before answering.

"I got bored of my grandmother's house and ran away," she said bluntly, very unconventionally.

"I found out about it through supernatural kids, and after that I was really keen on coming here."

Ballerina said:

tumblr_nom54mLztp1r9wr6lo1_500.gif

"Y-you do not understand.... I'm a hermit!" Eileen told her, it was better that she told Chler about her weirdness now rather than letting her find out for herself. ".... but I would be ok with going to the beach one of these days..."
"O-Oh..." Chler blushed lightly, not thinking that Eileen would be so closed to others.

"Y-Yeah... Maybe" She chuckled lightly.

"Can you swim? That's my question" She said, looking at the girl.

Artemistel said:
"Are you sure that would be a good idea?" Griffin said to him cautiously.
"What would the point be?" He always did something for the greater good, but he had never used his powers for offense, just for the fun of it.

@MrEvilMexican
McMillan thought for a while. Let's see... He has killed over one thousand 'umans, all of 'em were trespassers. Murdered one god, dissects animals for fun. Oh! And he is almost invincible. The most we could manage would be an 'xtreme beat-down. What more reason to NOT kill him? He DID do something unforgivable. McMillan said with a slight tone of annoyance. He wasn't really fond of murdering people but this was an exception. Faust, despite his standing as "neutral" is still a murderer. Oh yeah. And he almost murdered me and dissected my dove alive and then let it bleed to death.

JJKab said:
"O-Oh..." Chler blushed lightly, not thinking that Eileen would be so closed to others.
"Y-Yeah... Maybe" She chuckled lightly.

"Can you swim? That's my question" She said, looking at the girl.
I'd run past the two, carrying a guitar case, on of my wings bumping into Chler. Stopping. my face would turn a bit pink as I turned to make sure she was ok. "Oh geez, sorry."

Griffin stood there shocked as James laid out all the sins that the plague doctor had done to others. He seemed more like the devil than a doctor at this point.

"I'll do whatever I can."

@MrEvilMexican

Otakubeats said:
I'd run past the two, carrying a guitar case, on of my wings bumping into Chler. Stopping. my face would turn a bit pink as I turned to make sure she was ok. "Oh geez, sorry."
Since Chler wasn't expecting this, the blow of the wing hitting her shoulder. She shrieked, falling down to the ground. For a few seconds ahe was lying there, with a painfull expression on her face.SShe slowly opened her eyes, sitting up slowly. The back of her head had a small wound, slowly oozing out blood.

JJKab said:
Since Chler wasn't expecting this, the blow of the wing hitting her shoulder. She shrieked, falling down to the ground. For a few seconds ahe was lying there, with a painfull expression on her face.SShe slowly opened her eyes, sitting up slowly. The back of her head had a small wound, slowly oozing out blood.
I'd kneel next to her, checking the injury. "Oh gosh, sorry I'm such a klutz..." I pulled out a handkerchief putting it against the wound as i helped her sit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
MintPanda said:
Your good xD ))
"Hmm but...nevermind.." she said as she thought in her head, How would vines already have the liquid?....She looked at the ground and back at Rize. "So...what do you do for fun?" she asked.
''Hmmm...I just walk near beaches.''

Otakubeats said:
I'd kneel next to her, checking the injury. "Oh gosh, sorry I'm such a klutz..." I pulled out a handkerchief putting it against the wound as i helped her sit up.
Chler blushed ever so slightly, once the boy helped her sit up. She hissed loudly, feeling a handkerchief against her wound. She did not speak up, still in shock after what happened.

JJKab said:
Chler blushed ever so slightly, once the boy helped her sit up. She hissed loudly, feeling a handkerchief against her wound. She did not speak up, still in shock after what happened.
I'd become concerned. "H-hey you ok?" I look at her, snapping my fingers in front of her.

Otakubeats said:
I'd become concerned. "H-hey you ok?" I look at her, snapping my fingers in front of her.
Chler shook her head lightly, coming back to reality, as she looked at the boy.

"Y-Yeah... I'm okay..." She said quietly

"I.. Don't really know what just happened" Chler exclaimed, slowly standing up, staggering lightly.

JJKab said:
Chler shook her head lightly, coming back to reality, as she looked at the boy.
"Y-Yeah... I'm okay..." She said quietly

"I.. Don't really know what just happened" Chler exclaimed, slowly standing up, staggering lightly.
I'd help her up a blush forming on my cheeks. "I sort of knocked you over with my wings...Sorry I'm a big klutz." I would pick up the guitar case.

Otakubeats said:
I'd help her up a blush forming on my cheeks. "I sort of knocked you over with my wings...Sorry I'm a big klutz." I would pick up the guitar case.
As Chler saw the boy's blush, she blushed herself, chuckling lightly...

"Hey, don't blame yourself... If I moved a bit to the right, y-y-you wouldn't bump into me" She said, smiling sheepishly.

JJKab said:
As Chler saw the boy's blush, she blushed herself, chuckling lightly...
"Hey, don't blame yourself... If I moved a bit to the right, y-y-you wouldn't bump into me" She said, smiling sheepishly.
"I'm a bit sad to say this happens a lot. Oh hey! Didn't I see you before at the pool?" My eyes lit up with recognition.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Not really. Me and Milita are like 1 mind in two bodies and personalities.''
...♱She explained before giving Isabella her water and then taking a sip of her sake from her cup♱...
Isabella took the cup Melanie and took a sip from it. "What?!?" She exclaimed, slamming down the cup. " I guess sharing really is fair then. Why would you even want to be three people?"

Otakubeats said:
"I'm a bit sad to say this happens a lot. Oh hey! Didn't I see you before at the pool?" My eyes lit up with recognition.
"W.. Oh, yeah, we did meet" Chler's cheeks slowly returned to normal, as she smiled a bit more.

"You were that guy who cheered me, about my breath holding" She said.

Ballerina said:
Isabella took the cup Melanie and took a sip from it. "What?!?" She exclaimed, slamming down the cup. " I guess sharing really is fair then. Why would you even want to be three people?"
''Long story. And it's personal.''

...♱She said as she glared at Isabella♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back