• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
" So would you date the same person or two different men?" She asked, twirling around her drink's straw. " I don't know that much about clubs, but I do think you're in the wrong place if you're looking for actual love. If you were looking for a meal on the otherhand..." Her eyes darted around the room, she had managed to spot the perfect feeding canidate.
''Well...We would date the same man. But I just want to party here and drink.''

MintPanda said:
She nodded and continued to walk. "So....how much longer?" she asked, balancing her shield on her head.
''Maybe a block..''

...⊹She said as she continued walking. She was wondering why Claire was asking such questions. She decided to ignore it for now and walk⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Maybe a block..''
...⊹She said as she continued walking. She was wondering why Claire was asking such questions. She decided to ignore it for now and walk⊹...
"Oh...so were close!" she said skipping and smiling.

Lumina said:
((I'll reply, but in like 5 minutes xD ) currently in a car on the way home))
I'd knock on the door to the room, carrying my bag with me. "Hey is this room(list duncan's room number here)? I'm supposed to move into here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I wouldn't say house...''
...⊹She said before pointing at a road that seems to go up hill⊹...
She tilted her head and looked at the hill. "Huh? What do you mean?"

MintPanda said:
She tilted her head and looked at the hill. "Huh? What do you mean?"
...⊹Soon a black car that would look rich pulled over out of nowhere as the door opened for Rize and Claire, Rize casually walking in it⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansom looked at the car on the side of the street. It was a nice, baby blue Mustang Boss. Simply amazing. It almost made him forget about all about the incident earlier. Almost. He let out a sigh before walking over to the driver seat of the car. He had never owned a Mustang. The door unlocked and Ansom got behind the wheel. "Silly mortal. You left the keys in the car." Ansom chuckled before starting the car.

He had never owned a Mustang. It drove sweetly. Smoothly. The gas had just recently been refilled. Nice. Ansom did feel a little sorry for the owner of the car. Ex-owner.

He had never owned a Mustang but he definitely wished he had sooner. He could driver around his friends. If he had any....

There was one person that he could consider a friend, but Ansom hadn't seen her in awhile. His old Goddess friend. The goddess of time. Violetta. She was infuriating at times, but bearable. She never seemed to hate Ansom. Maybe he could talk to her. He shook his head and pulled up to a parking lot adjacent to a park.

He got out of the car and looked at his car. He had never owned a Mustang. He did now.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

Yumi Eru

tumblr_njl83yN8tN1sqhzkfo1_500.gif

There was a gleam to her bright purple eyes, shining within the bright rays of the sun. Yumi was practically beaming in her seat, kicking her feet happily in a childlike manner as she waited for the ride to start. She really was just like a kid at heart when it came to amusement parks or doing fun things. It was how she always was, surprisingly. Past the slightly calm nature and her composed self around strangers and others, she really was just like a kid. It was a side she never showed often, since she was in high school and wanted to be taken seriously, not like a small child who always wanted to have fun. That was usually the part of her that was hidden away deep within herself, only seeing the light of day when she did something fun. Like day, for instance. Going out on all of these rides and having a blast, had brought out her childlike nature. Yumi almost wanted to go on the little kid rides, or all rides even, just because of it. Of course, she knew she couldn't do that. She didn't want to take up Elliots entire day with her child antics, she knew for a fact that she sometimes got to be to much at that point. Some of her friends had even told her that before, and even though it did kind of hurt, she understood that not everyone wanted to be around someone who was like a kid on their sugar high. So Yumi would have to try and calm herself down, though at this point, when the ride had started, there really was no going back.

She was laughing, quite a lot actually. The chairs lifting up from their stationary point on the ground to bring the occupants high up in the air. It was exhilarating, not as much as the rollercoasters she had went on prior, but somewhat close to it. Yumi was having the time of her life, laughing and just kicking her feet gently in the air as the chairs spun around and around on the ride. She almost didn't want to get off, but knew it would come to an end soon, much to her disappointment. Though there were other chances for her to get on different rides, ones like this on and others not some much. After the went to play games and did the haunted house, which she was still a bit skeptical about. She'd tough it out though, for Elliots sake since he didn't get to go on it last time. After all, he was her friend and she wanted him to have a good time too. Even if they both had come to the amusement park in the beginning for her, just so she could stop doing so much work.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Excited

Amusement Park

Objective:

Relax and have fun with Elliot

Interactions:

Elliot Rillas

Tags:

@Nona

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Edctu3Lu.png

Elliot was laughing as the ride spun as well. Of course, probably not as much as Yumi, she was pretty much winning at that, but he had to admit, this was a lot more fun than he had predicted. Noticing how much fun Yumi was having brought a smile to his face as well. After all, he had brought her here to have a good time away from school work and it seemed that this place was the right place to take her. As for Yumi's childish side, it didn't bother him in the slightest, if anything he found it cute how she was acting. So he wasn't going to get annoyed by her being that way during her visit here, or indeed, being that way in general. Soon the ride began to slow down as it then lowered them gradually to the ground. Once the ride was over, Elliot had gotten out of his seat. As fun as that was, his head was spinning just a little as stood up. Shaking his head a little to steady himself, he soon looked over to Yumi and smiled.

Extra Info

Amusement park

Slightly dizzy

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Make sure Yumi has a fun day

Interacting with:

Yumi

Tags:

Ballerina said:
Klef raised an eyebrow. In her eyes, it had seemed that Nova instantly fell in love with the male at the office, even if it was fairly unrealistic. " That's a bummer, what did you guys do?... or is that a secret? Not quite sure how this whole dating thing works." She asked, sitting down next to Nova on the bench.
Nova smiled and looked at Klef before giggling. "You really are something Klef. Anyway, we went to eat... He kept rambling on and on about himself so when he went to the bathroom I took my leave." She said. "Basically, nothing happened on our date."

TheDragoon said:
Nova smiled and looked at Klef before giggling. "You really are something Klef. Anyway, we went to eat... He kept rambling on and on about himself so when he went to the bathroom I took my leave." She said. "Basically, nothing happened on our date."
Klef had a wide grin spread upon her face as she listened and nodded along while Nova described her date. It sounded awfully familiar to the dates her adoptive father went on, she always felt kind of bad for all the men he ditched half way through dates. She could see why Nova would have left him, people who were self-centered were never very pleasant people to be around. "On the bright side, I hid all the red cards hid all the red cards when you were gone. The whole deck is somewhere where no one will ever find it." Klef boasted.

*sprints down the hallway* s-stop! Y-you can't take that! *down the corridor is one of the older pupils running much faster than me with my scythe*

Trust said:
*sprints down the hallway* s-stop! Y-you can't take that! *down the corridor is one of the older pupils running much faster than me with my scythe*
I'd notice and slap him with my wing as he went to pass me. I'd catch the scythe on my foot, sliding it to Priscilla as I glared at the older pupil, my eyes turning a menacing red giving of a demonic aura. "Leave her alone. Next time your face won't be the only thing injured."

Otakubeats said:
I'd notice and slap him with my wing as he went to pass me. I'd catch the scythe on my foot, sliding it to Priscilla as I glared at the older pupil, my eyes turning a menacing red giving of a demonic aura. "Leave her alone. Next time your face won't be the only thing injured."
*i pick up the scythe and wipe some tears out of my eyes* th-thank you...

Trust said:
*i pick up the scythe and wipe some tears out of my eyes* th-thank you...
My eyes would turn normal as I gave her a smile (while the kid ran i guess?) "No problem, I don't really like to see upper classmen doing that crap. Name's Laurence by the way. Could I get your name?"

Otakubeats said:
My eyes would turn normal as I gave her a smile (while the kid ran i guess?) "No problem, I don't really like to see upper classmen doing that crap. Name's Laurence by the way. Could I get your name?"
Pr-priscilla...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Soon a black car that would look rich pulled over out of nowhere as the door opened for Rize and Claire, Rize casually walking in it⊹...
Claire hopped in and asked, "Are you famous?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back