• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
Eileen froze up for a few minutes while the spectacle happened not sure what to think of what was going on. " W-Why do you ask?" She said in response to the boy's question.
I'd become more flustered. "U-uh. s-sorry. Just curious. Um..." He looked away his face red.

Otakubeats said:
I'd become more flustered. "U-uh. s-sorry. Just curious. Um..." He looked away his face red.
Eileen completely froze again, the presence of a boy always triggered her to freeze. " It's-it's fine, I... am her room mate."

James walked off to his room. Well, I'll be at the main gates. Meet me there when you're ready. He said as he drew a revolver, blowing a skeletal bird outside to pieces. I'll go back to my dorm room for a bit more ammo. He explained, disappearing into the crowd.

*Meanwhile*

Faust bolted up from his position due to the shock of the bird being destroyed.
Smart boy. He knew I was watching... He turns to Evan and Graham. Pardon me. I seem to have more "visitors."

MrEvilMexican said:
James walked off to his room. Well, I'll be at the main gates. Meet me there when you're ready. He said as he drew a revolver, blowing a skeletal bird outside to pieces. I'll go back to my dorm room for a bit more ammo. He explained, disappearing into the crowd.
*Meanwhile*

Faust bolted up from his position due to the shock of the bird being destroyed.
Smart boy. He knew I was watching... He turns to Evan and Graham. Pardon me. I seem to have more "visitors."
@Artemistel

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Melanie soon sighed before continuing to drink her sake♱...
Isabella continued drinking her water. There was an awkward silence between the two that absolutely no one was helping to break resulting in Isabella slowly drinking her entire glass which the waiter soon refilled. "... why do you like clubs like these so much?"

MintPanda said:
Claire nodded. "Cool.." she said, and then asked, "Have you ever dated a girl before?"
''Huh...? Well, no...but it must seem fun seeing 3 of my sisters dating another girl and shit, 2 of them married and made kids.''

Ballerina said:
Isabella continued drinking her water. There was an awkward silence between the two that absolutely no one was helping to break resulting in Isabella slowly drinking her entire glass which the waiter soon refilled. "... why do you like clubs like these so much?"
''Because for Militia and me...we just like parties. Or something like this. And we're trying to find a date. Though all we're finding are just lustful boys with horrible taste.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh...? Well, no...but it must seem fun seeing 3 of my sisters dating another girl and shit, 2 of them married and made kids.''
Claire smiled and hopped infront of her, making her stop. "Have you ever thought about dating a girl?" she asked looking at her.

MintPanda said:
Claire smiled and hopped infront of her, making her stop. "Have you ever thought about dating a girl?" she asked looking at her.
...⊹Rize stopped when she hopped in front of her. She blushed a bit when she asked⊹...

''Well...I kinda think about it...but I dunno how sex will go from there..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Rize stopped when she hopped in front of her. She blushed a bit when she asked⊹...

''Well...I kinda think about it...but I dunno how sex will go from there..''
"Hmmm...so you would have sex with a girl..but you just dont know how it would work?.." she asked tilting her head, bent down a little more, skirt up a little more.

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

"Hmm..." Camilla hummed in thought for a bit as she finished up cleaning the dishes "Well to be honest, I wanted you to choose..." She said as she looked to him "But I suppose I don't mind deciding this time" she said with a smile. She didn't have anything in mind right now though, what was it they were planning to do before all that chipping commotion started? Ah, that was right, they were to get food then see a movie "We can always continue our date" she said with a quiet giggle "You know, the one that got interrupted at the start of that madness?" She suggested before looking out the window, noticing how it would be dark soon, she puffed out her cheeks a little "I mean we can still go to the movie theatre, but I have movies here too if you don't feel like stepping out" she said with a nod, putting the last dish away before standing beside him.
Kaname's gaze scanned the room briefly as he contemplated his options. He wasn't sure if he felt like walking. After all, whenever her ate, he became lazy. Even though he is already naturally lazy. On the other hand, taking Camilla out would be the least he could do. However, Kaname found himself pondering the thought of settling on the couch and watching a movie with Camilla all by himself. Rather than going to the movies with a bunch of other randoms, he could simply be alone with her. A slight fantasy crept its way into his thoughts, causing a light blush to cover his cheeks. Clearing his throat, he placed his hands back into his pockets before speaking. "Well....Which one do you prefer?"

(If anyone wants to interact with Duncan, just reply to the post.)

"Ugh~"Duncan awoke with a hazed eyesight, and his hair fluffier than usual. It had taken him close to forever just to find the main office. Then, he was faced with another problem. Finding his room. Rolling his gaze slowly off the side of the bed, he raised his right arm, angling his hand to his face. Staring aimlessly at the mark on his hand, he soon dropped his hand back down to the surface of the bed, only to lean sideways. In doing so,the sunlight shining rebelliously through the blinds to the front of him hit him in the eyes. "It's too bright in here." Instinctively, he motioned quickly to avoid such contact. Undoubtedly he spread a bit too far, resulting in himself hanging halfway off the bed, before finally letting go.

Now on the floor, Duncan lay flat on his back, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. He wasn't sure as to what he was going to do for the day, besides lay around or walk about. Seeing as though he had no real reason to escape his room, Duncan slowly began to climb his way back into the bed. By the time he was mid-way, he got a slap on his stomach. A growling noise emitted clearly from his form, which resulted in him looking down and scratching the back of his head. "Son of a~" Big mistake. Releasing his grip, he fell once again, back against the floor. Duncan didn't bother to get back up, for he was too busy sulking."Argh~" Somehow, Duncan had managed to sleep through the entire day. Timing was an absolute pain for him. After all, at night, he didn't have to worry about the sun burning his irises. Still, he knew he had to get up eventually. But for now, he was fine where he was. Besides, he had no reason to budge. He knew nobody, and didn't expect to learn of anyone for quite awhile. So seclusion was more of a pleasantry to him. Shifting his gaze sideways towards the somehow open door to his room, he yawned lazily, before slowly resting his eyelids in silence.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Because for Militia and me...we just like parties. Or something like this. And we're trying to find a date. Though all we're finding are just lustful boys with horrible taste.''
" So would you date the same person or two different men?" She asked, twirling around her drink's straw. " I don't know that much about clubs, but I do think you're in the wrong place if you're looking for actual love. If you were looking for a meal on the otherhand..." Her eyes darted around the room, she had managed to spot the perfect feeding canidate.

Ballerina said:
Eileen shook her head, she barely knew this flying boy. "I...am... um...busy! You know, unpacking er... stuff?"
I give her a smile. "No worries! We do have all year after all! I'm Laurence Mychlis, nice to see you both!" I'd grab the guitar case and run down the hallway in the direction of the music room.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](If anyone wants to interact with Duncan, just reply to the post.)
"Ugh~"Duncan awoke with a hazed eyesight, and his hair fluffier than usual. It had taken him close to forever just to find the main office. Then, he was faced with another problem. Finding his room. Rolling his gaze slowly off the side of the bed, he raised his right arm, angling his hand to his face. Staring aimlessly at the mark on his hand, he soon dropped his hand back down to the surface of the bed, only to lean sideways. In doing so,the sunlight shining rebelliously through the blinds to the front of him hit him in the eyes. "It's too bright in here." Instinctively, he motioned quickly to avoid such contact. Undoubtedly he spread a bit too far, resulting in himself hanging halfway off the bed, before finally letting go.

Now on the floor, Duncan lay flat on his back, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. He wasn't sure as to what he was going to do for the day, besides lay around or walk about. Seeing as though he had no real reason to escape his room, Duncan slowly began to climb his way back into the bed. By the time he was mid-way, he got a slap on his stomach. A growling noise emitted clearly from his form, which resulted in him looking down and scratching the back of his head. "Son of a~" Big mistake. Releasing his grip, he fell once again, back against the floor. Duncan didn't bother to get back up, for he was too busy sulking."Argh~" Somehow, Duncan had managed to sleep through the entire day. Timing was an absolute pain for him. After all, at night, he didn't have to worry about the sun burning his irises. Still, he knew he had to get up eventually. But for now, he was fine where he was. Besides, he had no reason to budge. He knew nobody, and didn't expect to learn of anyone for quite awhile. So seclusion was more of a pleasantry to him. Shifting his gaze sideways towards the somehow open door to his room, he yawned lazily, before slowly resting his eyelids in silence.

[/QUOTE]
((I'll reply, but in like 5 minutes xD ) currently in a car on the way home))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back